Should women have the right to vote?

Should women be allowed to vote?

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yes, but more limited than now. If a woman is in the military and/or has a child born after marriage, she should be allowed to vote. If she has a child and marries later, she should gain the right to vote. Having an abortion should automatically disqualify her from voting permanently.

In general, voting is too easy. I favor all people being required to pass a political test to determine if they have enough basic knowledge about the US government to be able to vote (like a written driver's test). This is a minor hoop to jump through and resources could be available so people can study for the test. If you are too lazy to study for the test, you should not be allowed to vote. If you currently receive welfare (other than disability) and you didn't serve honorably in the military, you should not be allowed to vote.

Only citizens should be allowed to vote.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Yes, but more limited than now. If a woman is in the military and/or has a child born after marriage, she should be allowed to vote. If she has a child and marries later, she should gain the right to vote. Having an abortion should automatically disqualify her from voting permanently.

In general, voting is too easy. I favor all people being required to pass a political test to determine if they have enough basic knowledge about the US government to be able to vote (like a written driver's test). This is a minor hoop to jump through and resources could be available so people can study for the test. If you are too lazy to study for the test, you should not be allowed to vote. If you currently receive welfare (other than disability) and you didn't serve honorably in the military, you should not be allowed to vote.

Only citizens should be allowed to vote.
A woman does not belong in the military. Just because a woman takes on male roles does not change her from thinking like a woman. There is no justification for allowing women to vote.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Protestant
What do you reckon is the best form of government? European monarchies that acknowledged supremacy of God, all crumbled for various reasons.

I, as a Russian person, still cannot comprehend how a deeply Orthodox Russian Empire turned against God so fast. What happened to all the millions of its people that were steeped in Orthodoxy?

Thus, Im wondering what is the best form of government that is Christian in nature and is steady, not easily shaken.

Every government/system/empire has crumbled. Until we meet Jesus our systems of government will always be flawed.
Our best bet is to look to God, limit government power, and stay close to our family.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
A woman does not belong in the military. Just because a woman takes on male roles does not change her from thinking like a woman. There is no justification for allowing women to vote.
I am torn on this issue. However, if women are in the military (which is the case), they are expected to fight and die for their country. This is why they should be allowed to vote, drink alcohol, and rent a car (same for males as well). The USA is weird in this way in not treating those 18 as adult. Of course, that is for another thread.

Women should not be allowed in combat jobs. Of course, that is also for another thread.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
We have the fewest married people and children as a percentage of the total population since the country was founded.
Estat_fig1.png

That's a non-sequitur. PUA is sinful and has no bearing on the conversation, but if anything it helps prove my point, because if Roosh was married he wouldn't have been writing PUA. I hope the idea that married people with children have more skin in the game marginalizes single secular people, that's what I'm trying to do. I'm not saying you don't care. Marriage or celibate monastic life is preferred, which is biblical. Roosh literally wrote an article titled "Can Single People Become Mature?" So I don't know why you'd cite him. Anyone working towards those goals shouldn't feel insulted by what I'm saying.

They do, in certain matters. They say that because their worldview changed upon becoming a parent, and they remember what it was like being single. That being said, most parents are still bad; western society is reaching new lows of morality just about every day, although marriage does convince many people to adopt moral beliefs they did not have before, such as becoming pro-life:

Gavin McInnes was one of these people who was pro-choice until he held his first child. In the stat above we see a 15 percentage point gap between support for abortion.

An uprising led by Deists on the American side which led to tens of thousands of dead and and unstable government which led to the Whiskey Rebellion and Shay's rebellion which then led to the scrapping of the Articles of Confederation and the writing of the Constitution, which they almost immediately began ignoring at a time when they became beholden again to the Bank of England and when they tried to break free, the Brits invaded, burning down the White House, and subjecting us to the Bank of England again, and then the wake of this calamity led to our Civil War wherein hundreds of thousands died in the largest breach of the Constitution up to that point? America at best was only ever independent for a handful of years, and those few years were a time of rebellions, depression, and suffering, as one would expect following a revolution.

America has always been a Country with significant numbers of Bachelors historically:

Plus nowadays as attested to by Dalrock and Christian Bloggers like himself. The Duluth Model of Domestic Violence, Child support, default custody of children to the mother in family court. As I linked to before. And I will link at least the home page here again.

Have all served to heavily punish Men in marriage and eject them out of their families lives and robbed them of their wealth whilst paying Child Support to the now Single Mother Divorcee. Landing them in Prison and the Morgue even.

Modern day rise of Single Men is the direct result of laws like this.

Even as Cuckservatives extolled Men to "Man Up" and get married whilst undermining the position of Father and Husband at the same time in tandem with the Feminist women who work together with them to destroy Husbands,Fathers and Families in the process.

And with modern day Laws and hostile Government actually feed them into the meatgrinder.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I think letting the (((fellow hwite men))) immigrate to the West and granting them full rights, was the biggest mistake.
Oh boy that would've prevented a lot, a lot of problems wouldn't it.

A bit broader than the topic but when you read a book like propaganda by Edward Bernays you realize how misleading democracy in general is. He, arguably the top propagandist of all time, states that in fact there is an invisible government by a tiny group of men steering the opinions and tastes of the masses in a way that it appears for the masses that they're coming up with the choices themselves. They create the trends and the social conditions that people then make choices in. Democracy then boils down to an oligarchy under the guise of freedom to vote, where people have the illusion they vote who they want, whereas they're voting what's been crafted in their mind by the media, corporations etc. And this is true of course. Democracy then becomes a joke to begin with and also arouses many conflicts within the community, quarrels that in other scenario's would be avoided as "the people" would be one.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Nobody was identifying themselves, I was just painting a picture of the type of personalities we are dealing with
I gathered as much, which is why I didn't say "You identifying yourself as an Alpha Male is part of the problem."

My previous reply was not meant to be taken as a personal accusation, Parmesan. However, I do see how it could have been construed as such, so I do want to make the clarification here.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
What do you reckon is the best form of government? European monarchies that acknowledged supremacy of God, all crumbled for various reasons.

I, as a Russian person, still cannot comprehend how a deeply Orthodox Russian Empire turned against God so fast. What happened to all the millions of its people that were steeped in Orthodoxy?

Thus, Im wondering what is the best form of government that is Christian in nature and is steady, not easily shaken.
'Direct Theocracy' is what you (we) seek, the same kind of Government as when Jehovah's pillar of fire and cloud rested over the tabernacle (ark of the covenant) in the days of the sons of Israel. Such direct Theocracy existed then, and it will exist again after The War of the Great Day of God the Almighty is concluded and the 1000 year reign of Christ begins. The Lord's Prayer, "Let your Kingdom come" is that Government for which we all pray.

Rob Banks

Pelican

Technology and the Industrial Revolution is "what happened."

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Why do I see more of this 1000 year reign stuff popping up more and more on the forum?

It is the premillenial position. It's all here well summarized:

The reason is many of the prophecies of the Old Testament is yet to be fulfilled. Like lives that last for centuries like trees.

Where dying before 100 would be considered accursed.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Why do I see more of this 1000 year reign stuff popping up more and more on the forum?
Chiliasm is a really bad heresy. People who believe in this may believe that the Antichrist's reign is that 1000 year reign. Likewise, people who believe they will be raptured before the tribulations will not believe anyone is the Antichrist ever, because they expect to fly up into the air before that starts, so they are more likely to submit to the Antichrist.

The Church recognizes the 1000 year reign to be the current period we are in.

The heresy is based on Revelation 20:2-3
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years and threw him into the pit and locked and sealed it over him, so that he would deceive the nations no more, until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be let out for a little while.
What it is actually describing is Christ defeating death by death by his resurrection and chaining Satan, to be let out for a little while in the last days.