Show This To Any Young Person Who Thinks They Should Change Gender

bmw633

Woodpecker
This video is of a 16 year old girl who has been on testosterone for the past 5 years.

The mother should be in jail for child abuse. If a father had been in the house, I doubt this would have happened.

Even if this girl stops the Testosterone, she will still be most likely sterile. This is a permanent solution to a temporary gender confused situation faced by many preteens. Should have said it was a phase, then a month or so later, it would have solved itself.

Durden347

Robin
Other Christian
This video is of a 16 year old girl who has been on testosterone for the past 5 years.

The mother should be in jail for child abuse. If a father had been in the house, I doubt this would have happened.

Even if this girl stops the Testosterone, she will still be most likely sterile. This is a permanent solution to a temporary gender confused situation faced by many preteens. Should have said it was a phase, then a month or so later, it would have solved itself.

Children shouldn't even be making these major decisions to change their bodies. As for the adults, they can just research these things for themselves. This world has gone crazy where these doctors just want to make big bucks to destroy children. I'm seeing an agenda here. They have been pushing this agenda hard for a while starting with gays and lesbians. Now what's next?! MAPs (another word that is politically correct to describe p***philes)?! There was a former ODU professor that went around saying that they sympathize with these people. We are living in disturbing times.