Signs of escalation into a World War

mountainaire

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
The United States is too fractured to sustain another costly foreign war that the American people have no stake in. The will of the people is not there. Social cohesion is at an all time low. Those willing to fight for globohomo in 2022 probably aren't the best fighters.

We would lose.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
The war pigs are gearing up.

However, we do not have the industrial base to even start WWIII.

The only real unknown is if Washington has any new wonder weapons available for use. That would put us in the position the Germans were in near the end of WWII where they put all their faith into new technology though. We might be worse off because the chances are the Chinese have copied anything we might have already anyways. Something the Germans didn't have to deal with.

Aren't the Russians basically the wonder weapon guys, with their hyperspeed missiles? Outside of that I agree, I don't really think Western countries can be geared up for a war in the way the Russians can. Russians you can compare to Germans in WWII in terms of motivation, in that they a patriotic, they are used to economic hardship, they are conscious of their geopolitical necessities and they understand what's at stake. The modern Germans on the other hand, I don't even know what you would compare that to, to be honest. They have become so postmodern and nihilistic that they are kind of beyond anything that has ever existed. Maybe they'll recover at some point, but certainly nobody will enlist to fight Putin. The World Government people (I think) hopelessly overplayed their hand, and the only program that they can reliably run is their weird Kalergi-Morgenthau thing. It's funny, because I think without the Germans as the economic center of the EU, they won't be able to bully the other nations into submission the way the used to. Very exciting times.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
certainly nobody will enlist to fight Putin.
They will enlist, but their unit morale will be extremely fragile. The moment the first artillery shell hits they're out of there. Remember, those people think Putin is the reincarnation of Hitler. They'll enlist out of virtue signaling ("Yaaas! I rebel!") and because the military life gives them a steady paycheck and a break from their terrible lifestyle habits they didn't really have in their civilian life. So they'll show up as long as it's easy and smooth sailing, but when they viscerally realize that they could really die, they'll abandon ship very quickly.

It's like I said before: globohomo only offers things that are worth living for, not dying for. Can't bugger men in the butt when you're dead. Can't get your hit of drugs when you're dead. Can't groom children when you're dead. Can't play with your tech toys when you're dead. And those people don't believe in an afterlife. For them, there's nothing to die for and everything to live for.

IM3000

Pelican
They will enlist, but their unit morale will be extremely fragile. The moment the first artillery shell hits they're out of there. Remember, those people think Putin is the reincarnation of Hitler. They'll enlist out of virtue signaling ("Yaaas! I rebel!") and because the military life gives them a steady paycheck and a break from their terrible lifestyle habits they didn't really have in their civilian life. So they'll show up as long as it's easy and smooth sailing, but when they viscerally realize that they could really die, they'll abandon ship very quickly.

It's like I said before: globohomo only offers things that are worth living for, not dying for. Can't bugger men in the butt when you're dead. Can't get your hit of drugs when you're dead. Can't groom children when you're dead. Can't play with your tech toys when you're dead. And those people don't believe in an afterlife. For them, there's nothing to die for and everything to live for.
The thing is that the average age in Germany is almost 50. Many of the young people are "new" Germans without any allegiance to the country. Who is supposed to fight this war? I believe that even Poland could conquer Germany at this point in history.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
So you guys aren't seeing the big picture, I thought it was obvious to see our future in Ukraine, but here's how it will unfold in Europe and America.

First off, neither America or Europe have the will to fight, which is true, but this works both ways; they do not have the will to resist their governments either. Europeans are pushovers and will not resist the draft, Americans watched haplessly as their vote was stolen. The average Westerner is a weak, cowardly loser, and I'm sorry if this is harsh, but it is true. There will be no meaningful resistance to the draft once the propaganda is hyped up to 11.

Next, for those few who decide to resist, they will meet the army that their tax dollars has been paying for all of their life; their own military, which is full of psychopaths' and tranny freaks, will have no problem shooting or arresting anyone resisting the draft. The actual core military that enlists on their own have proven their loyalty to the state already, and will therefore be the last ones to the front line. It will be their job to terrorize and coerce the general population into fighting; they will be pointing a gun at you the entire time, right up until the front lines. If at any point you turn around, you are dead or arrested (and the prisons will also be a death sentence).

How do I know this? Because it's already happening in Ukraine. The "core" military isn't doing any of the fighting, they are the ones who keeping Zelensky in power while brutalizing the population into fighting. Civilians who flee or resist are brutally murdered or thrown into a dungeon. This is why Putin is moving slowly; he doesn't want to simply exterminate Ukrainian civilians. He is trying to demoralize them and capture them, because he knows the true enemy aren't the deracinated people, but the parasites within.

Weak Euro men who protest won't matter at all, NATO troops will point a gun straight into your face and make you move. Those with wives or children will also see them threatened. Conversely, you will be told that if you do willingly fight, you will be a hero, you will have your debts forgiven, you will be offered an incredible payment and pension for the rest of your life if you survive. It will be an offer you can't refuse. This has been happening consistently since WW1, and it won't be any different in WW3 except this one will be even more brutal, more desperate, filled with nuclear and biochemical weapons dropped onto your heads in the trenches.

The only hope is if Republicans somehow revolt, but this probably won't happen either, because Republican leadership is slow to get into a war but once they are in the war they never back down. After 4 or 5 years of Russia capturing huge swathes of Europe and slaughtering millions of Euro peasants, the calls for America to enter the war will be too loud and Republican leadership will think back to WW2 and how this is their chance to stop the next great Hitler. So, sadly, Republicans will most likely be just as eager to oppress their populations in the name of victory as Democrats will be.

There is still a slim chance war can be avoided and we can avoid this fate, but, Commander in Chief Brandon is moving at such a rapid pace I am not sure war can be avoided anymore. Perhaps if Republicans retake Congress and impeach both Brandon and Kamala, some kind of truce is worked out with Putin, and we get a Cold War situation instead? That would actually be quite nice. But it's just shocking at how fast things are degenerating, the midterms seem like a lifetime away. We are one false flag away from WW3 my friends, it's too easy at this point.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Catholic
So you guys aren't seeing the big picture, I thought it was obvious to see our future in Ukraine, but here's how it will unfold in Europe and America.

First off, neither America or Europe have the will to fight, which is true, but this works both ways; they do not have the will to resist their governments either. Europeans are pushovers and will not resist the draft, Americans watched haplessly as their vote was stolen. The average Westerner is a weak, cowardly loser, and I'm sorry if this is harsh, but it is true. There will be no meaningful resistance to the draft once the propaganda is hyped up to 11.

Next, for those few who decide to resist, they will meet the army that their tax dollars has been paying for all of their life; their own military, which is full of psychopaths' and tranny freaks, will have no problem shooting or arresting anyone resisting the draft. The actual core military that enlists on their own have proven their loyalty to the state already, and will therefore be the last ones to the front line. It will be their job to terrorize and coerce the general population into fighting; they will be pointing a gun at you the entire time, right up until the front lines. If at any point you turn around, you are dead or arrested (and the prisons will also be a death sentence).

How do I know this? Because it's already happening in Ukraine. The "core" military isn't doing any of the fighting, they are the ones who keeping Zelensky in power while brutalizing the population into fighting. Civilians who flee or resist are brutally murdered or thrown into a dungeon. This is why Putin is moving slowly; he doesn't want to simply exterminate Ukrainian civilians. He is trying to demoralize them and capture them, because he knows the true enemy aren't the deracinated people, but the parasites within.

Weak Euro men who protest won't matter at all, NATO troops will point a gun straight into your face and make you move. Those with wives or children will also see them threatened. Conversely, you will be told that if you do willingly fight, you will be a hero, you will have your debts forgiven, you will be offered an incredible payment and pension for the rest of your life if you survive. It will be an offer you can't refuse. This has been happening consistently since WW1, and it won't be any different in WW3 except this one will be even more brutal, more desperate, filled with nuclear and biochemical weapons dropped onto your heads in the trenches.

The only hope is if Republicans somehow revolt, but this probably won't happen either, because Republican leadership is slow to get into a war but once they are in the war they never back down. After 4 or 5 years of Russia capturing huge swathes of Europe and slaughtering millions of Euro peasants, the calls for America to enter the war will be too loud and Republican leadership will think back to WW2 and how this is their chance to stop the next great Hitler. So, sadly, Republicans will most likely be just as eager to oppress their populations in the name of victory as Democrats will be.

There is still a slim chance war can be avoided and we can avoid this fate, but, Commander in Chief Brandon is moving at such a rapid pace I am not sure war can be avoided anymore. Perhaps if Republicans retake Congress and impeach both Brandon and Kamala, some kind of truce is worked out with Putin, and we get a Cold War situation instead? That would actually be quite nice. But it's just shocking at how fast things are degenerating, the midterms seem like a lifetime away. We are one false flag away from WW3 my friends, it's too easy at this point.

All truth you stated here Samseau, if total war broke out. But I am more curious where to escape too? latin/central/south America went on with regular daily life as WW1/WW2 torched large parts of the northern hemisphere. There are plenty of stories of European expats living a peaceful existence in Argentina during those times. Could be a a Great Escape option.

Also i fully believe the USA has the man (or tranny?) power, surveillance state and lethal equipment to subjugate its draft dodging population, but here in Canada i feel relatively more secure that a forced coercive draft would not occur until chinese/Russia troops were literally on our coasts. Many reasons for it, but the main one is currently our military/police forces are so puny that they wouldn't be able to coerce many Canadians to die for mammon. That could change if a military build up starts soon and lasts for many years, but for now our enforcement services are spread too thin. The social pressures may be enough to push a lot of Canadian men into the meat grinder though, and the USA could always lend a helping few brigades to speed a draft along northside.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Also i fully believe the USA has the man (or tranny?) power, surveillance state and lethal equipment to subjugate its draft dodging population, but here in Canada i feel relatively more secure that a forced coercive draft would not occur until chinese/Russia troops were literally on our coasts.
America and Canada are already conquered nations. There will be no troops arriving on our shore. The mission is already accomplished.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
All truth you stated here Samseau, if total war broke out. But I am more curious where to escape too? latin/central/south America went on with regular daily life as WW1/WW2 torched large parts of the northern hemisphere. There are plenty of stories of European expats living a peaceful existence in Argentina during those times. Could be a a Great Escape option.

Also i fully believe the USA has the man (or tranny?) power, surveillance state and lethal equipment to subjugate its draft dodging population, but here in Canada i feel relatively more secure that a forced coercive draft would not occur until chinese/Russia troops were literally on our coasts. Many reasons for it, but the main one is currently our military/police forces are so puny that they wouldn't be able to coerce many Canadians to die for mammon. That could change if a military build up starts soon and lasts for many years, but for now our enforcement services are spread too thin. The social pressures may be enough to push a lot of Canadian men into the meat grinder though, and the USA could always lend a helping few brigades to speed a draft along northside.

Many Canadian men were able to escape the the draft for both world wars, especially in French Canada, where people moved to the country and local authorities looked the other way, as the Catholic Church, which was highly influential until the late 60s, was strongly non-interventionist and against the war effort.

I upvoted Samseau's post above because there is a lot of great insights there, including the observations on Ukraine, but I disagree with Sam's presmise that they will be able to draft the average young American male. This being said, they might be able to patch up enough young hardcore normies in the 40 million strong 18-35 male demographic, they only need 1% of these, and they'll geet them with a good propaganda war. They can get another ~200,000 in young illegals in exchange for citizenship for them and their families.

Beyond that though it will be a tough sell, especially given that a large percentage of that first half million plus batch are going to die.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
What are the current numbers of the US military and the other NATO countries, and how much can they realistically commit if SHTF and it's World War III with Moscow? I'm really skeptical in all of these calls for an escalation, despite all the fantasies of the others here to see the soy boys and the LGBTQ freaks get killed by Russians on the frontlines. I've been following Gonzalo Lira and the Duran dudes for the last couple of days and all I could glean from their analysis is the opposite, that NATO and Washington are really powerless to stop Putin from winning (and there's a lot of on-the-ground support from Russian-speaking Ukrainians welcoming troops). Instead of things escalating to WW3 it'll simply be the West licking their wounds and the international power dynamics shifting in favor of Russia.

Russia will most likely either annex the central and eastern portions of Ukraine, or have them become independent republics friendly to Moscow, and a rump state in the west being economically dependent on Poland, Hungary and Romania, serving effectively as a buffer state between the EU and Russia. If anything, this will bring geopolitical stability in Eastern Europe with the tensions being let out through the war--unless the globalists try to do something funny like fund an insurgency or something.

Poland and Hungary will see this as a now-or-never opportunity to break away from the EU, and they have to, to put a stop to the forced mass migrations and rainbow indoctrination. And with the ongoing nationwide strikes in Belgium, I foresee people losing general confidence in the EU as an institution.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox

I'll have tom politely disagree. The Ukraine is over-financed and has the support of like, five meaningful countries going for them, They have had this weird ultranationalist military thing going on for a while and thus had enough thugs running around everywhere who could torture unwilling people.
Who is supposed to do that in Germany, or any other Euro country for that matter? We don't have any patriotic incentive, and honestly, if you force me to die, because otherwise you'll (quasi) kill me, I will probably take my chances taking your gun and blasting your head out. You don't have to have many people think that way before the situation gets completely chaotic. I think they lost control over this whole situation, because they were completely used to being able to bully people with economic sanctions. Now they are lacking the resources to continue their Great Reset thingy. All they really have is tons of vaxx to kill people with and that's the way it will go. Even if they did a draft, we simply don't have guns to arm the populace and we will be less and less able to produce them. They could give us BB guns and send us to the East just to die Ukraine style, but it doesn't really seem likely to me.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I'll have tom politely disagree. The Ukraine is over-financed and has the support of like, five meaningful countries going for them, They have had this weird ultranationalist military thing going on for a while and thus had enough thugs running around everywhere who could torture unwilling people.
Who is supposed to do that in Germany, or any other Euro country for that matter?
Western countries provide the money and equipment, while Ukraine provides the dead. It's very easy for the likes of Boris and Macron to spew out rhetoric when it's not their people they're throwing into the Russian meat grinder.
Also, if Germans, Brits or Frenchmen do whatever the Ukrainian nationalists do they will be instantly rounded up and thrown into prison for being "far-right." Four years of incessant gaslighting from the media about neo-Nazis and now they're telling the people to support actual neo-Nazis who have been killing Russians for years. Ukraine is basically the globalists' pet project up until Putin decided enough is enough.
I think they lost control over this whole situation, because they were completely used to being able to bully people with economic sanctions. Now they are lacking the resources to continue their Great Reset thingy.
The elites can't have their cake and eat it too. Unfortunately the only sure way for them to stop bullying and sanctioning is a complete impoverishment of the West, and by then they'll simply pack up and hide somewhere safe where the plebs won't reach them, as the parasites they are.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
I agree with some of Samseau's points but find blackpills about the globohomo regime drafting everyone at gunpoint totally unrealistic. It's a mistake to draw parallels between this and things like the Covid scare because they're opposite polarity - people went along with the Covid mandates out of fear for personal health, and the narrative of asymptomatic transmission/"anyone can have it!" This was an effective exploitation of personal fear that couldn't be further removed from the Russia situation of ideological/economic baddies halfway across the planet. Maybe more importantly, the covid measures were defensive in nature - wear a mask, get the vaxx, avoid everyone, blah blah blah.

These were based mostly on avoidance and self-preservation, doing this stuff to keep yourself safe, demanding very little of you in the grand scheme of things, quite the opposite of proactive/offensive measures like fighting someone tens of thousands of miles from the US, which is very dangerous and has worked out horrible for the wannabe volunteer freedom fighters. A lot of people concluded that taking the vaxx was a minor risk/inconvenience compared to losing your job. Fighting a war against a vastly better-prepared and equipped military force is quite the opposite. I don't think any level of propaganda will convince the average NPC that Russia is worth dying for, especially when they've been told for years how awful the US and its history of slavery and oppressing Special People is. The threat of Russia is far too abstract for the average normie to care about beyond repeating Putin Man Bad soundbites on social media. The threat of invisible grandma-killer virus is comparatively a lot more tactile.

You could convince men to fight and die for America The Ideal in the 1940s because people had a strong love of their country and its values, and a lot of masculine men who were strong and physically capable, but this no longer exists. People love their porn, video games, and Netflix accounts, none of which are threatened by Russia. I wouldn't put it past the regime to do false flag attacks like nuking St. Louis or something like that, but if things escalate to that point, even the dumbest NPCs won't think that running through a battlefield in the Ukrainian plains is going to make a difference when the most likely outcome is to have your lungs imploded by a hyperbaric missile before you even see a Russian soldier. Or something more benign like hacking the power grid: why think the Russians can't knock your troop transport plane out of the sky over Poland with an EMP attack or with their diabolical hackers?

You could get a small number of delusional normies to go fight in Ukraine, and bribing recruits with good deals on student loan debt and mountains of money might work, but the general population is so atomized, so weak, so uninvested in America The Ideal, that forcing a bunch of people into fighting at gunpoint is not just unrealistic now, but probably has been unrealistic for decades now. The manpower to fight such a ground war simply doesn't exist, and it seems far more likely that if the regime wants to escalate things with Russia they'll rely on secret wonderweapons or more immediate NATO proxy toadies instead. Threatening the populace at gunpoint to fight Russia would probably be just the thing to make beer-and-football middle Americans with an armory of guns finally snap.

Again, the globohomo regime maintains its control over Americans by keeping them comfortable. This has been a highly effective strategy; I mean, I won't say that culling the population through a stupid war isn't something they'd do, but what's the point when white Americans are already electively not-breeding themselves into minority status? This also explains why people didn't get up in arms over the vote being stolen, whether subconsciously or not, the average beer-and-football guy knows that whoever sits in the White House just doesn't really affect them that much, the same sometimes slow, sometimes rapid cultural degeneration will happen either way.

This is different from Ukraine where the country is already embroiled in a war within their borders, you'll get a level of desperation from the Azov Nazi guys conscripting dudes at gunpoint that seems unrealistic when, again, we're thousands of miles away, Russia is not invading our shores, and there's no existing, organized army of fanatics to put the gun to your head. You can't just whip that sort of fanatical passion for your ruling regime out of thin air, Biden has none of the cache you'd need to pull that off. Though I do think you could probably convince quite a few broke, angry brown kids with low IQ and low life prospects to go fight in exchange for enough shiny rewards.

Either way, take away the comforts and it's a whole new ballgame. Remove the comfort, and your control is suddenly a lot more tenuous. The elites have worked themselves into a corner and their grip on power has never been more tenuous. It seems like almost any move they make is going to hurt them. I wouldn't declare that victory is imminent like some seem to think, but it does seem like the regime is stuck, and it's hard to say exactly how it's all going to shake out.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Either way, take away the comforts and it's a whole new ballgame. Remove the comfort, and your control is suddenly a lot more tenuous. The elites have worked themselves into a corner and their grip on power has never been more tenuous. It seems like almost any move they make is going to hurt them. I wouldn't declare that victory is imminent like some seem to think, but it does seem like the regime is stuck, and it's hard to say exactly how it's all going to shake out.
Yes, for better or worse, this is the moment (from here through 2023) we've been waiting for to finally test the mettle of people, and/or what they'll put up with. As most would recommend, get out of the big cities, or enjoy the anxiety and fear that comes with it.

The return of industrial warfare
Can the West still provide the arsenal of democracy?

"Presently, the US is decreasing its artillery ammunition stockpiles. In 2020, artillery ammunition purchases decreased by 36% to $425 million.
In 2022, the plan is to reduce expenditure on 155mm artillery rounds to $174 million. This is equivalent to 75,357 M795 basic ‘dumb’ rounds for regular artillery, 1,400 XM1113 rounds for the M777, and 1,046 XM1113 rounds for Extended Round Artillery Cannons.
Finally, there are $75 million dedicated for Excalibur precision-guided munitions that costs $176K per round, thus totaling 426 rounds.
In short, US annual artillery production would at best only last for 10 days to two weeks of combat in Ukraine.
(...)
Unfortunately, this is not only the case with artillery. Anti-tank Javelins and air-defence Stingers are in the same boat. The US shipped 7,000 Javelin missiles to Ukraine – roughly one-third of its stockpile – with more shipments to come. Lockheed Martin produces about 2,100 missiles a year, though this number might ramp up to 4,000 in a few years. Ukraine claims to use 500 Javelin missiles every day.
The expenditure of cruise missiles and theatre ballistic missiles is just as massive. The Russians have fired between 1,100 and 2,100 missiles. The US currently purchases 110 PRISM, 500 JASSM and 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles annually, meaning that in three months of combat, Russia has burned through four times the US annual missile production.
(...)
The supply chain issues are also problematic because subcomponents may be produced by a subcontractor who either goes out of business, with loss of orders or retools for other customers or who relies on parts from overseas, possibly from a hostile country.
China’s near monopoly on rare earth materials is an obvious challenge here. Stinger missile production will not be completed until 2026, in part due to component shortages. US reports on the defence industrial base have made it clear that ramping up production in war-time may be challenging, if not impossible, due to supply chain issues and a lack of trained personnel due to the degradation of the US manufacturing base."

My favorite part: - "the Government Accountability Office estimated that it took 250,000 rounds to kill one insurgent." :laughter:

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I'm not sure the USA could keep out of a war if the UK uses nukes. Russia wouldn't tolerate UK interference in a Euro war. They have already stated as much. Putin knows full well what the UK brings to the table in the form of a geographical advantage - even in the modern age.

We are well within range of conventional weaponry that would almost certainly hit our infrastructure and arms makers. I'm not sure how well this country would take to being bombed by Russians or losing a major ship, say the Queen Elizabeth carrier.

The USA would lose face and its EU land bridge if the UK gets hit.

And lets not forget the very subtle message Putin made before this war kicked off. They held a sea exercise south of Ireland early in the year where a lot of undersea cables are. I wonder if they put something down there just in case or made it a clear message of "we know how to hurt you".

What would the global economy be like if the network was targeted? Shipping would grind to a halt, piracy would sky rocket. Migration would be unstoppable.

The USA is weak internally and I believe it would only take a few harsh hits from the Feds to spark something off.

How is the Air Force’s readiness ?

"The latest numbers show that the Air Force has made no progress in improving the readiness of its planes with a rate of 71.5% or 7 out of 10 planes in 2021.
The United States Air Force is supposed to have mission capable rates of 75% to 80%, but about the only aircraft that meet that criteria are the unmanned drones. The high ratings of the drones disguise the fact that the actual numbers, when broken down by aircraft, are worse.
The F-35As, the fifth generation fighters that would be crucial in countering any sizable aerial engagement, dropped catastrophically from 76% to 68.8%.
Last year, the Biden administration boasted about the largest deployment of F-22 stealth fighters in the Pacific. Unfortunately their readiness hovers at around 50%. Deploying fighters with the readiness rate of a coin flip won’t impress Communist China.
The F-15E's, the workhorse fighter we rely on in every theater, is down from 69% to 66%, the F-15C are down to below 70%, and the situation is expected to worsen due to parts shortages.
The C-130 Hercules, a backbone of our operation, has slipped below 70%.
The CV-22 Osprey fell from 54% to 50%.
The B-1 Lancer fell from 52% to 40%, and, at its worst, was at 10%.
All in all, only one Air Force aircraft actually met mission-capable goals - the venerable UH-1N Huey which is three years older than Chief of Staff Brown.
That’s not just a disgrace, it’s a catastrophe waiting to happen."

Last edited: