Signs of escalation into a World War

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm really quite surprised to see oil as the fundamental reason for why the you-know-whos would want a World War III, rather than the ideological clash of Globohomo Inc. vs. the only real [Christian] opposition to it as represented by Russia, which I thought was pretty commonly accepted around here as the main motivation.

It's hard for me to take that Leahey article at face value when having a massive, old-school trench warfare conflict lasting decades would seem to have a colossal impact on petroleum supply, and the ability to extract it; and when there are various energy generation alternatives to petroleum, which as another poster pointed out is a more renewable resource than the mainstream Dinosaur Juice narrative suggests anyway. Surely the most powerful, wealthiest people in the world are aware of that, right? I'm not sure I could buy oil as WWIII motivation as more than a surface-level excuse justifying the real, ideological reasons underneath, hence why the Oil Factor in a potential conflict strikes me as a step backward in understanding causes.

I would think the elites preferred to reduce oil consumption [and the population] through more roundabout methods with less collateral damage for them - climate change propaganda and associated restrictions, sexual degeneracy and social engineering destroying the birth rate, plandemic depopulation campaigns, and that sort of thing. While the jury's out on the efficacy of the climate change and plandemic initiatives, the sexual degeneracy campaign has been wildly successful, if not somewhat slow.

One thought I've had that I suppose might be pertinent here, is that I've been hearing doom and gloom on internet censorship around these parts for the last five, ten, howevermany years. Yet this forum is still here, there are lots of dissidents with strong followings and platforms even if they aren't on YouTube or whatever anymore, and although the state of the Internet is worse than ten or fifteen years ago, it doesn't exactly seem like an Orwellian dystopia. The fact that Roosh never got banned from Twitter is surely worth something, right? If our enemies were as all-powerful as some take them to be, why are we having these conversations at all? Shouldn't shutting these dissident outlets down, if not going after those of us participating on them, be trivially easy for such powerful people? I'm not saying things won't get worse, which they certainly could and probably will; I'm wondering why they aren't already a lot worse, right now. Ever since I read Vox Day's "Return of the Great Depression" almost fifteen years ago I thought we were just 2-3 years away from civilization collapsing and/or the Bad Guys assuming complete control, but not much has really played out how cynical dissident pundits have predicted. Over time, it's all made me a bit weary of various doomsday predictions - though as I've said before, I think there is good discussion here and posters like Samseau often raise thought-provoking items on this topic, so I don't want to sound too dismissive of it all.

A little off topic, but something that doesn't get talked about enough is that in the event of a global cataclysm undoing civilization as we know it, re-industrialization would be virtually impossible. All the easily-accessible sources of oil were sucked dry long ago, and now we use increasingly complex and infrastructure-heavy methods to extract it. If all the oil rigs, factories, mining equipment, and so on get blown to pieces in a massive war or other worldwide catastrophe, bad news: there's no second chance. You no longer have the resources nor energy to rebuild and deploy those oil rigs. You've used up all the easily accessible iron for making heavy equipment, your remaining bulldozers have no fuel, your coal mining excavators have no power, your factories that could refine iron to steel are all craters, and you have no access to various remaining mineral resources scattered around the globe. Once a couple dominoes fall, the whole thing comes crashing down. This is "our" one and only chance at a highly industrialized technological world. If it falls, we're thrown back to a 17th-century level of technology, at best, with no way back, and will be permanently stuck in an agrarian state. Which actually might not be that bad, aside from the inevitable billions of deaths along the way.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird

" (...)
The budget for a request for the fiscal year 2022 rose to $722 billion, which earns a defense budget increase of $17 billion from the 2021 fiscal year. According to Bloomberg, the Biden administration sent a budget request amounting to $737 billion for the Department of Defense in the fiscal year 2023.
Nonetheless, the budget request for the fiscal year 2022 will be broken down to Army with $173 billion, $212 billion budget request for Navy, and Air Force with a $213 billion budget request.
To give more insights about the 2022 Department of Defense contracting spending, here are a more detailed list base on the market forecast.
View attachment 44108
Military spending provides the largest share of the federal budget in terms of percentage. Although the majority of the defense department spending is devoted to military-related expenses, there are more usage in the defense budget; they are:
  • Wages and salary
  • Military healthcare
  • Weapons maintenance
  • Equipment and training facilities
  • Purchases and development of new products
  • Military routine activities
  • Nuclear weapon programs
  • Military aid to foreign countries"

View attachment 44110

While defense spending is tremendous, I don't think it is correct that the military is the largest share of spending by percentage. It is third, behind health care (medicare/medicaid etc) and pensions (social security, federal workers, etc)

Also I did not see it detailed above, but I think the DoD budget includes the entire VA system (probably as part of military health care), though not retirement pensions. It's an irresponsible mess, for sure.

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
Raskolnikov has identified the fundamental worldview flaw at play here, and it explains many of your interpretations:
So I guess all this boils down to "the Jews are all powerful, God protects them with a vengeance against anyone who tries to thwart their plans, the goyim are worthless and will die, log off and kill yourself"
Yep, pretty much.
Money is power
Money is money.

Power is power.

The Fed has openly instructed the gov't to not start a sanction escalator with Russia, they were ignored even though they control the money supply.

In WW III, real energy, real commodities, real industry will win the war over paper fiction.

This view also explains this:
Informal economy that isn't being taxed is trivial and irrelevant. The USA just prints cash it needs, it doesn't even need taxation anymore. Simply by using dollars, people are already paying their taxes through inflation. The big joke on Zerohedge is why anyone needs to pay taxes anymore, since the US Gov can just print cash?
The informal economy in the West is quite large. For example, in Italy the informal economy is at least as large as the visible real economy.

If printing cash were so effective, Zimbabwe would be the global superpower. Real value beats paper value. That is why the Rest will beat the West. Their control of the media narrative doesn't matter if their military is annihilated a la Ukraine right now.

What an informal economy is, is a real economy whose produce is not accessible to the government.

They have unlimited money, and you call that mere influence?
Yes. Take Ivan the Terrible, the bankers offered him money if he assisted in evicting peasants who were behind on mortgages they signed. He chopped off all their heads.

And yes, these bankers were Jewish. they had the money, the banking system, and no power. The man ordering their heads chopped off had the power. People built statues of the man that are still taken care of today.
your assertion that controlling the levers of money is only influence and not power is contradicted by all of human history.
I believe I just gave an example of human history. Going back to ancient Sumeria 5000 years ago, kings realized that bankers would end up owning everything if usury was permitted, so they ended usury with force. I recommend reading Vox Day's blog as a beginning resource on the history of banking. He's got a lot of reading recommendations for that history.

This view also explains the absurdity you made about why Hispanic immigration was permitted into the US, and how that relates to any future draft:
Yep, they are debt slaves, and debt slaves make excellent cannon fodder because their debts can be written off and collected as profit by the government as they are killed. Perfect deflationary event to match the hyperinflationary money printing we'll be going through. Romans did the same thing.
1 Debts being written off is a loss, not a profit.
2 Mass write-offs from death is the opposite of what TPTB want based on their own actions, like in Britain where mortgages are being made heritable.
3 Deflation is a reduction in the money supply, the opposite of what the Banking Elites want, and the opposite of what the Roman Empire did. That is why they opened the doors to mass immigration, the native Westerners were already tapped out on how much debt they could service, and debt bubbles need debt loads to grow to prevent systemic collapse, so they opened the borders to new potential debtors.
4 Romans did not have a fiat currency, nor did they have a banking apparatus like what exists now. They had a classic case of watering down the money supply via debasing. The US Federal Reserve on the other hand is doing all they can to prevent deflation, which mathematically will happen as soon as new credit stops being created. it is a consequence of the exponential nature of compound interest with a money supply determined by existing credit.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Raskolnikov has identified the fundamental worldview flaw at play here, and it explains many of your interpretations:

Yep, pretty much.

Money is money.

Power is power.

The Fed has openly instructed the gov't to not start a sanction escalator with Russia, they were ignored even though they control the money supply.

In WW III, real energy, real commodities, real industry will win the war over paper fiction.

The informal economy in the West is quite large. For example, in Italy the informal economy is at least as large as the visible real economy.

If printing cash were so effective, Zimbabwe would be the global superpower. Real value beats paper value. That is why the Rest will beat the West. Their control of the media narrative doesn't matter if their military is annihilated a la Ukraine right now.

What an informal economy is, is a real economy whose produce is not accessible to the government.

Yes. Take Ivan the Terrible, the bankers offered him money if he assisted in evicting peasants who were behind on mortgages they signed. He chopped off all their heads.

And yes, these bankers were Jewish. they had the money, the banking system, and no power. The man ordering their heads chopped off had the power. People built statues of the man that are still taken care of today.

I believe I just gave an example of human history. Going back to ancient Sumeria 5000 years ago, kings realized that bankers would end up owning everything if usury was permitted, so they ended usury with force. I recommend reading Vox Day's blog as a beginning resource on the history of banking. He's got a lot of reading recommendations for that history.

This view also explains the absurdity you made about why Hispanic immigration was permitted into the US, and how that relates to any future draft:

2 Mass write-offs from death is the opposite of what TPTB want based on their own actions, like in Britain where mortgages are being made heritable.
3 Deflation is a reduction in the money supply, the opposite of what the Banking Elites want, and the opposite of what the Roman Empire did. That is why they opened the doors to mass immigration, the native Westerners were already tapped out on how much debt they could service, and debt bubbles need debt loads to grow to prevent systemic collapse, so they opened the borders to new potential debtors.
4 Romans did not have a fiat currency, nor did they have a banking apparatus like what exists now. They had a classic case of watering down the money supply via debasing. The US Federal Reserve on the other hand is doing all they can to prevent deflation, which mathematically will happen as soon as new credit stops being created. it is a consequence of the exponential nature of compound interest with a money supply determined by existing credit.

Interesting historical perpectives, but Ivan the Terrible is not running the West, Blackrock is. If you don't think you can influence the economic and political landscape when you control $8 trillion, well then there is no point to debate.

Today there is a rebel alliance of powerful nations that are directly challenging the NWO and this is what the Ukraine conflict is basically about.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Time to correct the next error @Samseau made:

This is objectively false, 60 million people are not involved in the heroin trade, nor was it renewed nor created by Biden. The drug trade began with the Bronfmans, agents of the British crown 100 years ago. The CIA took it over and set up the Colombian and Mexican cartels as vassals. A film that addresses this dark history with a humorous take is Tom Cruise's American Made. Strongly recommend for the entertainment and educational value.

If you knew anything of Texas, you'd be aware of the hostility between the cartels and the Tejanos and the uneasy truce that exists this side of the border. Your words are not but slander, which is a sin. The economy here is oil/gas/agriculture primarily. Don't know if you noticed but gas prices are quite high.

Solidarity exists because people realize there are much bigger fish to fry than internal family squabbles in the face of BLM and LGBT imperialism.

The drug trade began a century before that, in China, where pushers like the Sassoons forced opium produced in India onto China. About a quarter of Chinese males in coastal cities became addicted to opium, they basically sucked out the life out of China and created financial empires from that trade.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The drug trade began a century before that, in China, where pushers like the Sassoons forced opium produced in India onto China. About a quarter of Chinese males in coastal cities became addicted to opium, they basically sucked out the life out of China and created financial empires from that trade.

I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through the Committee of 300 by John Coleman written in 1991, it details extensively how the British East India Company ran the opium drug trade and apparently it's still one of the biggest money makers for hundreds of the most "respectable" families in the world. Basically the people who run the world are insane, brutal, psychopathic, Satanic mafia drug kingpins. Seriously.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Catholic
I'm really quite surprised to see oil as the fundamental reason for why the you-know-whos would want a World War III, rather than the ideological clash of Globohomo Inc. vs. the only real [Christian] opposition to it as represented by Russia, which I thought was pretty commonly accepted around here as the main motivation.

It's hard for me to take that Leahey article at face value when having a massive, old-school trench warfare conflict lasting decades would seem to have a colossal impact on petroleum supply, and the ability to extract it; and when there are various energy generation alternatives to petroleum, which as another poster pointed out is a more renewable resource than the mainstream Dinosaur Juice narrative suggests anyway. Surely the most powerful, wealthiest people in the world are aware of that, right? I'm not sure I could buy oil as WWIII motivation as more than a surface-level excuse justifying the real, ideological reasons underneath, hence why the Oil Factor in a potential conflict strikes me as a step backward in understanding causes.

I would think the elites preferred to reduce oil consumption [and the population] through more roundabout methods with less collateral damage for them - climate change propaganda and associated restrictions, sexual degeneracy and social engineering destroying the birth rate, plandemic depopulation campaigns, and that sort of thing. While the jury's out on the efficacy of the climate change and plandemic initiatives, the sexual degeneracy campaign has been wildly successful, if not somewhat slow.

One thought I've had that I suppose might be pertinent here, is that I've been hearing doom and gloom on internet censorship around these parts for the last five, ten, howevermany years. Yet this forum is still here, there are lots of dissidents with strong followings and platforms even if they aren't on YouTube or whatever anymore, and although the state of the Internet is worse than ten or fifteen years ago, it doesn't exactly seem like an Orwellian dystopia. The fact that Roosh never got banned from Twitter is surely worth something, right? If our enemies were as all-powerful as some take them to be, why are we having these conversations at all? Shouldn't shutting these dissident outlets down, if not going after those of us participating on them, be trivially easy for such powerful people? I'm not saying things won't get worse, which they certainly could and probably will; I'm wondering why they aren't already a lot worse, right now. Ever since I read Vox Day's "Return of the Great Depression" almost fifteen years ago I thought we were just 2-3 years away from civilization collapsing and/or the Bad Guys assuming complete control, but not much has really played out how cynical dissident pundits have predicted. Over time, it's all made me a bit weary of various doomsday predictions - though as I've said before, I think there is good discussion here and posters like Samseau often raise thought-provoking items on this topic, so I don't want to sound too dismissive of it all.

A little off topic, but something that doesn't get talked about enough is that in the event of a global cataclysm undoing civilization as we know it, re-industrialization would be virtually impossible. All the easily-accessible sources of oil were sucked dry long ago, and now we use increasingly complex and infrastructure-heavy methods to extract it. If all the oil rigs, factories, mining equipment, and so on get blown to pieces in a massive war or other worldwide catastrophe, bad news: there's no second chance. You no longer have the resources nor energy to rebuild and deploy those oil rigs. You've used up all the easily accessible iron for making heavy equipment, your remaining bulldozers have no fuel, your coal mining excavators have no power, your factories that could refine iron to steel are all craters, and you have no access to various remaining mineral resources scattered around the globe. Once a couple dominoes fall, the whole thing comes crashing down. This is "our" one and only chance at a highly industrialized technological world. If it falls, we're thrown back to a 17th-century level of technology, at best, with no way back, and will be permanently stuck in an agrarian state. Which actually might not be that bad, aside from the inevitable billions of deaths along the way.

I agree with a lot of what you said Hermetic, but the thing is, it has gotten ALOT worse. Socially, economically, geopolitically, culturally. But ya its hard to see it sometimes. We all live in our bubbles, and our own personal worlds tend to be the last to be burst open. I believe that is why ideological/institutional change tends to build slowly and become a tidal wave that crushes those who where unaware almost instantly when it reaches it peak. I always remember Douglas Murray and his conversation with a women who lived through communist revolution in Georgia at the time, she had nothing but propaganda type hoo-rah answers to his questions on stalin/lenin etc, when ask what she truly felt about it all, all she could say was "it was like a hurricane, it came so fast you could not think". Or Tim Pool amongst other commenters, being on the ground as the various Arab springs occurred in the middle east, people were violently protesting, being shot and in some cases successfully committed coups, all the while in the same cities a few blocks away from the violence in these squares, patreons ate calmly/normally in cafes while watching soccer, their bubbles weren't touched, even though im sure the tidal wave caught them soon afterwards.

The NWO, globohomo, satanists, chews, whatever you want to call them, have been building up to their immortal, transhumanist, gods on earth plan for centuries. It sped up as they took control in banking in 18th-19th centuries, it sped up again as they funded wars that destroyed their main competitors the European empires (basically white Christian people) of the 20th century and the creation of the Fed, sped up again when they consolidated most levers of power in the USA in the post WW2 period.

Now things are moving faster than ever, where as a new acceleration era would usually take 50 -75 year time periods, it is now down to 10-25 year intervals. It seems that the 2010s through to the mid 2035s is one of, if not the final acceleration eras for total control.

The wild card is indeed China and to a lesser extent Russia, I don't take solace in this, because if China wins, we are going down more or less the same path to an eventual antichrist, the only differences is the chews won't be in the driver seat.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox

Yep, pretty much.

Money is money.

Power is power.

Finally a non-defeatist.
I've thought about this for a bit now, reading the Bible and some religious writings. I think the blackpill, understandable as it may be, is immoral and stupid, and it usually comes from people who cannot bear the idea of eternal struggle. Too many Europeans hope to reach a state on earth when they can finally "chill", without any sort of battle to fight. Reaching this state however, is and has historically been the downfall of a people. Don't take it from me, take it from the Fathers and the Church, or even ancient historians. Taking an enemy to be invincible just because he has to be defeated continuously is an expression of a weak spirit, which is female. I understand that every man feels drawn to a state of perpetual peace (similarly, we feel drawn to women), but that's what Christ's return is for, not this life. This life is for fighting, one way or another, and I do believe if a man cannot find moral or fulfilling work in what society has to offer, he may just as well try to join the radical opposition to this society and to those who manipulate it. Spreading desperation is what females, Chews and the Devil Satan do by nature, so as to test man and give him a way to realize himself, and the only medicine is to beat yourself up until you are stronger. It's what it means to be a man, and this has been the source of great strength of Europeans for thousands of years.
What kind of enemy do you want? One that is very wimpy, and doubts himself a lot, such that basically all the others can do the job without you?
The enemy is as strong as he has to be, strong enough to force everyone off his butt who sits at home and pities himself and spreads messages about the pointlessness of life, and, just like every other form of suffering, it has to be embraced in its fulness. Read the hagiography of St. Paisios, read about how the Saints thanked God for every seemingly unbearable struggle because they came out better men in the end, and you will understand. The blackpill is forced on you by this world, but, as I mentioned earlier and as the Church tells us, we are not of this world. If you feel whatever you're stuck in, whatever you are doing is pointless, then kick it and do what is right without paying attention to the worldly price you may have to pay.

That said, I'm obviously not considering myself above anybody (sometimes I do, but I know it's sinful) and I have not yet moved to the point of really giving up on the dirty treasures of this world, because I feel I have to get some stuff done before, but it is blasphemy to say that God would put any of us in a situation from which there is no rewarding way out, but it tends to be tied to repentance. Everybody can get out there and do activism, talk to his fellow countrymen, speak about the issues as frankly as possible and pray to God every morning and evening to help. He who does not do that, has no right to complain, and he who does it, will not complain. The sad truth is that most of us will rather tell ourselves the bleakest stories instead of turning to God even for an hour or two. Do you believe the Gospel? then the Synagogue of Satan has already been defeated and can be pushed back. If you don't, then I guess the Pharisees and their false laws have become your rule.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I know our food output will drop massively without Russian fertilizer, however, it will be enough to keep America fed because we are already one of the largest exporters. If we merely assume that our output drops by a high percentage, and we no longer export, I believe in theory America will still be able to feed itself. This is only a guess, and either of us could be right or wrong, but, I fail to see how we starve when we are starting from a massive position of exporting surplus.
Devils advocate point: it does not Necessarily mean anything that we export. It would not be the first time in history a government lets its own people starve to death while exporting good food on the other side of a fence, with the most notorious examples being the Holodomer and the Irish Potato famine.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through the Committee of 300 by John Coleman written in 1991, it details extensively how the British East India Company ran the opium drug trade and apparently it's still one of the biggest money makers for hundreds of the most "respectable" families in the world. Basically the people who run the world are insane, brutal, psychopathic, Satanic mafia drug kingpins. Seriously.

I read some of this before, please tell me your impressions when you finish.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Coleman's work is interesting, somewhat true, but mostly outdated, and not completely on target. He gives European nobility way too much power and almost completely ignores the tribal aspect of the cabal. A lot of the names he throws in there are almost completely irrelevant, people like Colin Powell or François Fillon (who was actually a half-decent leader), though he does name some big cogs.

Overall, he might have been somewhat close to the truth in the 1950s or 60s (he was born in the 1930s), but even then he's missed some key aspects like the real driving force and executors of the Kennedy assassination (hint: the employers of Jacob Rubenstein, aka Jack Ruby...)

He falls into the classic feint of those who blame people like the Jesuits or the "black Pope" for pivotal events and top-level puppeteering, while ignoring the key culprit. You see a lot of that for example around the Epstein/Maxwell case, when people are clamoring for their client list, which is kind of an interesting aspect, but somewhat peripheral to that operation, as opposed to the identity of their bosses and the real schemers behind this honeypot blackmail sex ring operation.

So Prince Andrew, instead of billionaire Les Wexner, the head of the operation, and the Mossad who run the operation. And Ghislaine and Epstein were just two twisted bad apples, instead of loyal soldiers to their cause. That is some fine gatekeeping.

On the subject of the Opium Wars and the Chinese opium traffic, this is a very good article from the Winterwatch blog:

Last edited:

John777

Banned
Protestant
Take oil, the Russians, and frankly the whole world outside the West, have known oil is made in an abiotic process in the mantle since the 50's. Oil is renewable as it is constantly being made.

petroleum, which as another poster pointed out is a more renewable resource than the mainstream Dinosaur Juice narrative suggests anyway.

All the easily-accessible sources of oil were sucked dry long ago, and now we use increasingly complex and infrastructure-heavy methods to extract it. If all the oil rigs, factories, mining equipment, and so on get blown to pieces in a massive war or other worldwide catastrophe, bad news: there's no second chance. You no longer have the resources nor energy to rebuild and deploy those oil rigs. You've used up all the easily accessible iron for making heavy equipment, your remaining bulldozers have no fuel, your coal mining excavators have no power, your factories that could refine iron to steel are all craters, and you have no access to various remaining mineral resources scattered around the globe.

I never heard of renewable fossil fuels before so I looked into this. As far as I can tell this is done by using industrial processes to speed up the "cooking" process and artificially create fuels similar to oil and natural-gas by an artificial process. Or, by collecting naturally occurring sources of methane, such as decomposing landfill waste, flatulence of farm animals, and other sources. This is otherwise known as "biofuels" and other names.

I am sure many others have different views, but I believe God is able to create things that are already aged. For example, wine from water at Cana as His first miracle in the flesh. And, in my opinion, the already-aged Earth from water in one of His first acts of creation. So I do not have any Christian objection against the idea of fuels existing in the earth from an apparently prehistoric time millions of years ago. I believe God created the fossil fuels already aged, ready to be extracted and used by humanity in the last days.

I would not believe any argument that fossil fuels are continuously replenished or created underground any more than I would believe the Earth is flat, unless I saw some serious, serious evidence.

I linked and copied an article below from Motley Fool that talks about the actual meaning of "renewable fossil fuels", which refers to various newly invented techniques done in laboratories and factories, not underground. I am encouraged by this technology and was happy to learn about it.

Fossil fuels might not just come from fossils after all.​

We've been taught that fossil fuels, like oil and natural gas, formed hundreds of millions of years ago. Prehistoric animals that once roamed the earth died. From the buried remains of these animals as well as plants, a natural decomposition process took place that required eons of time, intense heat, and a lot of pressure. This prehistoric process formed the fuels we now use today to run our modern economy.
Given that it took millions of years to fill the earth up with oil and gas, there has always been a concern over how fast we are consuming these resources. This is what sparked the Peak Oil Theory, which states that with a finite resource like oil it will at some point hit its production peak and then it will be all downhill from there. That's unless of course oil and gas are not finite resources, but instead turn out to actually be more renewable than we thought.

Renewable oil: From algae to green crude oil
Given the theory that fossil fuels were created by former living organisms, it suggests that given enough time, heat and pressure all fossil fuels would be "renewable." So, theoretically, millions of years from now today's organic matter could become oil. It's the time involved in this process that has kept oil from being considered a renewable resource. That, however, is beginning to change.

Scientists are using algae to create a biofuel that closely resembles crude oil. This's actually not all that surprising given that most of the oil found in shale is thought to come from marine algae that was buried and converted into oil as it cooked underground over time. However, a new process discovered by researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has found a way to speed up the cooking process so that it can now convert a small mixture of algae and water into a kind of crude oil in less than an hour.
The process, which is called hydrothermal liquefaction, can even be used on other organic material like municipal sewage and be used as a drop in oil feedstock for refineries that process crude oil. Given the rapid time this oil can be created, it certainly calls into question the idea that oil can't be a renewable resource.

One company that's leading the way to grow crude oil is Sapphire Energy, which is working on a commercial demonstration scale algae-to-energy facility in New Mexico. The green crude oil, as its being called, requires sunlight, non-potable water, non-arable land and air to turn algae into oil. It's main energy source is actually carbon dioxide as the algae converts it into oil. In fact, the algae consumes 12 to 14 kg of carbon dioxide per gallon of green crude that is produced, so because the process consumes carbon dioxide, it yields a 70% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions when compared to using traditional oil as a transportation fuel.

The green crude oil that will be produced from that farm will be chemically identical to traditional crude oil. That will allow the oil to be used in most refineries to be turned into gasoline, diesel, or jet fuel. What's remarkable is that the process takes just a matter of weeks as opposed to hundreds of millions of years.

Renewable natural gas: Methane-belching microbes and more
Natural gas, likewise, could be considered a renewable fuel. Biogas, biomethane, or renewable natural gas is produced by organic waste as it breaks down. It is produced in landfills, wastewater treatment plants, commercial food waste facilities and farms. That raw biogas, however, can be collected and upgraded to meet natural gas pipeline quality specifications and then can be used just like the natural gas we get from a fossil fuel well. In fact, companies like Clean Energy Fuels source renewable natural gas from farms and landfills to be used as a transportation fuel, which it has branded as Redeem. Meanwhile, Waste Management has developed a technology that converts landfill gas into a fuel it uses for its fleet. Finally, some landfills capture methane and use it to produce electricity.

Landfills, however, are far from the only renewable source of methane gas. Wetlands, livestock, termites, and even methane-belching microbes produce natural gas, suggesting that it's not necessarily just a fossil fuel. Like algae oil this process could one day be commercialized. That would have the potential to produce abundant, renewable natural gas a whole lot quicker than the millions of years it took to create our current sources of natural gas.

There is a lot we still don't know about our world. While we're pretty sure that the oil and gas we use to fuel our economies came from a prehistoric world, that might not be the only source of this energy in the future. With science now beginning to figure out how to speed up the process, we might one day live in a world where oil and gas are both completely renewable resources.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I read some of this before, please tell me your impressions when you finish.

There are some very insightful tidbits in this book that are applicable as general methodologies which are still being used and perfected. It's important to understand how the enemy uses lies and propaganda. The below passage concerns how they manipulated young British men to go and die for them in World War I.

From documents covering the First World War that I was able to gather and examine in the War Office in Whitehall, London, it appears that the Royal Institute for International Affairs was commissioned by the Committee of 300 to do a study of manipulating war information. This task was given to Lord Northcliffe and Lord Rothmere and Arnold Toynbee, who was MI6's agent at the RIIA. Lord Rothmere's family owned a newspaper which was used to support various government positions, so it was thought that the paper could change public perceptions, especially among the ranks of growing opposition to the war.
The project was housed in Wellington House, named after the Duke of Wellesly. American specialists drafted to help Lords Rothmere and Northcliffe included Edward Bernays and Walter Lippman. The group held "brain storming" sessions to work out techniques for mobilizing mass support for the war, especially among the working class people whose sons were expected to go to the slaughter fields of Flanders in record numbers.

Using Lord Rothmere's newspaper, new manipulative techniques were tried out and, after a period of about 6 months, it was apparent that they were a success. What the researchers discovered was that only a very small group of people understood the process of reasoning and the ability to observe the problem as opposed to passing an opinion on it. This, said Lord Rothmere, was the way in which 87% of the British public approached the war, and that the same principle applied not only to the war, but to every conceivable problem in society in general.

In this manner, irrationality was elevated to a high level of public consciousness. The manipulators then played upon this to undermine and distract the grasp of reality governing any given situation and, the more complex the problems of a modern industrial society became, the easier it became to bring greater and greater distractions to bear so that what we ended up with was that the absolutely inconsequential opinions of masses of people, created by skilled manipulators, assumed the position of scientific fact.

Having literally stumbled upon so profound a conclusion, the manipulators put it to one test after another during the war, so that in spite of hundreds of thousands of the youth of Britain being slaughtered on the battlefields of France, there was virtually no opposition to the bloody war.

Records of the time show that by 1917, just before the United States entered the war, 94% of the British working class bearing the brunt of the war did not have the faintest idea what they were fighting for, other than the image created by the media manipulators that the Germans were a horrible race, bent upon destroying their monarch and their country, and who had to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Certainly nothing has changed because, in 1991, we had the exact same situation created by the news media which allowed President Bush to flagrantly violate the Constitution in waging a war of genocide against the nation of Iraq with the full consent of 87% of the American people. Woodrow Wilson can be credited--if that is the proper expression to use--of jumping on the public opinion manipulators' band wagon and using it to further the causes whispered in his ear by his controller, Colonel House.

And this:

The methods did not change, only the target. Now it was not German worker housing but the middle class of the United States that became the focus of the attack.

So these are the techniques they will continue using on us, the general population, to accept how so many are people are dying yet not blame the demonic vaccine injections. What's more, they will continue throwing crisis after crisis at us to distract us from who and what is killing us and ruining our way of life.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This one is for all the modern International Relations "experts" that abandoned old, crude ideas like keeping distance (buffer zones) from a powerful enemy's "Sphere of Influence." All the bright minds of today have thrown that away and now practice "Rules Based Order," "Liberal World Order," and "muh Democracy" (whatever any of that means now).

Well, here's the "blowback." LatAm might get cozy with Russia, Iran, and China. Great. We spent the last 2 decades expanding the "defensive alliance of NATO" ever eastward. We spent the last 5 months destroying the logical underpinning of the Monroe Doctrine (basically, the entire Western Hemisphere is a nogo zone for anyone the US doesn't invite). Monroe Doctrine has served the Western Hemisphere quite well for a very long time, but it is built upon the "Sphere of Influence" argument, which we have discarded in eastern Europe.

Such a move by our adversaries is nearly unavoidable at this point, if for no other reason than to explain to the rest of the world what a bunch of hypocrites American/Western leaders are when they object to these events. With our goofy .mil, what can we even do about it anyway, if Venezuela invites Russia, Iran, and China ashore?

Had a hard time posting the link from Intel Slava, so here is the copy/paste:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel Slava Z
⚡Russia, Iran and China are preparing for major military exercises in Latin America in August, focusing on Venezuela - Washington Free Beacon

This is one of the clear signs that Latin American countries are part of an anti-American coalition seeking to strengthen ties with Russia, China and Iran.

At the same time, Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega extended a military agreement with Russia allowing Russian warplanes and ships to patrol the country's borders and conduct joint military exercises.

China is also active in the region. For example, last month China's foreign minister signed several agreements with Uruguay, Nicaragua and Ecuador, while China's Belt and Road Initiative extended to Argentina.

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Congratulations to Russia, welcome to the big leagues:

Looks like Russia just got upgraded to a peer threat.

To explain this a little because the context is very "inside baseball" on US military jargon - the US military has never acknowledged the existence of a "peer" threat in recent memory, only "near-peer" threats.

FW_-dcWWAAIP7rg

Taken from the recent NATO strategy paper.

Full transcript of Pompeo speech on ukraine:

Excerpts:

"(...) By aiding Ukraine, we undermined the creation of a Russian-Chinese axis bent on exerting military and economic hegemony in Europe, in Asia and in the Middle East. This would further devastate the lives of Americans and our economy here at home. Indeed, by empowering Ukraine, we demonstrate to China the cost of invading Taiwan. Or frankly exerting its influence in nations all across the world, thus helping to thwart an assault that would rupture the living standards of the world by crippling supplies of goods, such as semiconductors. Look, we must act in support of Ukraine’s territorial integrity, lest we undercut America’s self-interest. It is a deeply American mission..."

Last edited:

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
There are some very insightful tidbits in this book that are applicable as general methodologies which are still being used and perfected. It's important to understand how the enemy uses lies and propaganda. The below passage concerns how they manipulated young British men to go and die for them in World War I.

So these are the techniques they will continue using on us, the general population, to accept how so many are people are dying yet not blame the demonic vaccine injections. What's more, they will continue throwing crisis after crisis at us to distract us from who and what is killing us and ruining our way of life.

Exactly. It's just laughable denial that people here think they won't be able to get hundreds of millions to go die in a war with Russia, even though they've proven themselves capable of doing so dozens of times before just in the past century.

Normies I've spoken to are totally incapable of understanding what's about to happen, and even red pilled men on this forum go into deep denial of where the world is heading currently.

It's because people underestimate the enemy within that makes it so easy for them to fall prey to their parasitic overlords. If people respected the threat they face, they would be able to easily resist it. But since they just want to go back to "normal" (i.e. self-abasement) denial is the preferred mechanism so they can avoid any difficult work. This pretty much guarantees enemy success.

2022-07-06_15-12-43.jpg

No one here has noticed this... the big boys at the top know our industrial capacity isn't enough to beat Russia/China, which is why Blackrock started reversing Green New Deal changes earlier this year. Once Russia is conquered then they will have carte blanche to really reformat civilization as they see fit.

Right now, the most likely outcome is that "The West" will start WW3 sometime this fall, and everything The Chews control will be mobilized for war. It's sad, the signs are so obvious, yet everyone just wants to deny.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
The Chinese have not forgotten that - it was a major humiliation. They play the long game and gleefully stand by while corrupt companies ship fentanyl or precursor chemicals for fentanyl to the US. They know who it kills. They also would love to watch Europe and the idiots in Biden's nursing home get America further into a long term war with Russia by proxy. What's to stop them from acting on Taiwan once we've run out of purple haired fatties to recruit into the new Army?
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 4.51.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-08 at 4.50.56 PM.png

Right now, the most likely outcome is that "The West" will start WW3 sometime this fall, and everything The Chews control will be mobilized for war. It's sad, the signs are so obvious, yet everyone just wants to deny.
I agree with the deniability part, for sure. I know retired military officers who say stupid nonsense about "despising Russia" and snapping right back into some cold war mindset that a lot of them were too young to participate in anyway. They buy all the ridiculous stories about Ukraine heroics, they think Putin just woke up one day and decided to rebuild the USSR, and even the "conservative" ones are flying Ukraine flags not knowing how manipulated they are.

It is said that it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that they have been fooled. I believe that now, more than ever.

Last edited: