Signs of escalation into a World War

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Well here come the wonder weapons....

FWSQeDSXEAAfN4A.jpg
FWR_1WBWYAUH6bF.jpg

Taking a second look at this.

Kinda random that a UK Army "Jobs" Twitter would advertise Robots in the place of those jobs, yeah?
Seems to go against those they're trying to recruit.
So, if you're suddenly disposable at UK Army, why bother posting this?

It seems more of a UK Propaganda piece against Russia than anything else.

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
I agree with the deniability part, for sure. I know retired military officers who say stupid nonsense about "despising Russia" and snapping right back into some cold war mindset that a lot of them were too young to participate in anyway. They buy all the ridiculous stories about Ukraine heroics, they think Putin just woke up one day and decided to rebuild the USSR, and even the "conservative" ones are flying Ukraine flags not knowing how manipulated they are.

It is said that it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that they have been fooled. I believe that now, more than ever.
It's incredible to see how the conservatives have been fooled. If you talk to them about the election they will quickly tell you how the media has been lying and you can't believe anything you see on the Fake News. Then they will turn around and talk about how terrible Putin is and how he's destroying his own army because he's so dumb and well we just need to nuke them.

Michael Crichton's Gell-Man Amnesia theory is right on point.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Full transcript of Pompeo speech on ukraine:

Excerpts:

"(...) By aiding Ukraine, we undermined the creation of a Russian-Chinese axis bent on exerting military and economic hegemony in Europe, in Asia and in the Middle East. This would further devastate the lives of Americans and our economy here at home. Indeed, by empowering Ukraine, we demonstrate to China the cost of invading Taiwan. Or frankly exerting its influence in nations all across the world, thus helping to thwart an assault that would rupture the living standards of the world by crippling supplies of goods, such as semiconductors. Look, we must act in support of Ukraine’s territorial integrity, lest we undercut America’s self-interest. It is a deeply American mission..."

People still don't understand that the Chews are obsessed with "fossil" fuels? Read the speech for yourself:

“We can do what President Zelenskyy has asked. We must aid Ukraine, for to do so in part is our first duty to America and to Americans. It’s because supporting Ukraine, we prevent larger European conflict. A war that would almost certainly involve America’s military because we have a deep commitment to the NATO treaty and Article Five there in. By helping Ukraine, we prevent Russia’s reconstitution of the Soviet Empire, the thing that I studied about when I was a cadet at West Point. That empire, if rebuilt even in small measure, would dictate world fossil fuel supplies causing massive economic hemorrhaging in America and throughout the globe affecting every single American.

It is ALL about controlling the world's energy sources. As long as Russia is allowed to operate on their own terms, it directly challenges and exposes the Green New Deal lies being forced upon us. It will be impossible to depopulate the world if Russia is allowed to provide competitive energy. It is that simple, hence WW3 being completely necessary for the Green New Deal (i.e. genocide).

Everything I've posted in this thread is 100% accurate and will happen unless there is mass education of the people. If we fail to stop WW3, then everyone here should be making personal preparations to survive off the grid, hide from the draft, or find some other way to avoid the incoming slaughter. Americans are lucky because we are at least 5 years away from being drafted. You will see the Euro-peons get slaughtered first.

But there is still time to avoid WW3, simply try to raise awareness as I am doing and it will go a long way to raising popular resistance.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The Chinese have not forgotten that - it was a major humiliation. They play the long game and gleefully stand by while corrupt companies ship fentanyl or precursor chemicals for fentanyl to the US. They know who it kills. They also would love to watch Europe and the idiots in Biden's nursing home get America further into a long term war with Russia by proxy. What's to stop them from acting on Taiwan once we've run out of purple haired fatties to recruit into the new Army?
View attachment 44560View attachment 44561

I agree with the deniability part, for sure. I know retired military officers who say stupid nonsense about "despising Russia" and snapping right back into some cold war mindset that a lot of them were too young to participate in anyway. They buy all the ridiculous stories about Ukraine heroics, they think Putin just woke up one day and decided to rebuild the USSR, and even the "conservative" ones are flying Ukraine flags not knowing how manipulated they are.

It is said that it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that they have been fooled. I believe that now, more than ever.
I never thought of the fentanyl/opioid crisis in the Chinese historical light. Pushing fentanyl and precursor items to the US makes vengeful sense , and it degrades your adversary. (((Others))) see it the same way. I work nearby a methadone clinic - it is a wasteland of humanity on that block. Very sad.

John777

Banned
Protestant
Devils advocate point: it does not Necessarily mean anything that we export. It would not be the first time in history a government lets its own people starve to death while exporting good food on the other side of a fence, with the most notorious examples being the Holodomer and the Irish Potato famine.

Time for us all to make local contacts for food and other necessities, or plans to grow your own, if you have not already.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Exactly. It's just laughable denial that people here think they won't be able to get hundreds of millions to go die in a war with Russia, even though they've proven themselves capable of doing so dozens of times before just in the past century.

Normies I've spoken to are totally incapable of understanding what's about to happen, and even red pilled men on this forum go into deep denial of where the world is heading currently.

It's because people underestimate the enemy within that makes it so easy for them to fall prey to their parasitic overlords. If people respected the threat they face, they would be able to easily resist it. But since they just want to go back to "normal" (i.e. self-abasement) denial is the preferred mechanism so they can avoid any difficult work. This pretty much guarantees enemy success.

2022-07-06_15-12-43.jpg

No one here has noticed this... the big boys at the top know our industrial capacity isn't enough to beat Russia/China, which is why Blackrock started reversing Green New Deal changes earlier this year. Once Russia is conquered then they will have carte blanche to really reformat civilization as they see fit.

Right now, the most likely outcome is that "The West" will start WW3 sometime this fall, and everything The Chews control will be mobilized for war. It's sad, the signs are so obvious, yet everyone just wants to deny.

Russia is not being conquered anytime soon. Putin just laughed in their face yesterday, saying quips like "let them come at us and try", and "we haven't even started yet, we're just getting warmed up". The globalists have grossly overplayed their hand and are in over their head.

The only way to conquer Russia is through cultural subversion, not through a half-ass attempt at military conquest with a few dozen high-maintenance cannons and truckloads of glorified anti-tank bazookas, not when the Ruskies have a mountain of shells and rivers of thermobaric fire crashing down into their enemies' positions 24/7... What these wannabe world masters have done here is to make their task of subverting Russia through its soft underbelly a lot more difficult, the country is a much harder nut to crack today than it was last year.

And Russia isn't even the biggest obstacle on their path, China is going to have about 5 to 10 times the size of the entire combined military-industrial complex of the "Free World" by the end of this decade, stockpiles with thousands of hypersonic missles and tens of thousands of drones manned by a people with a gigantic chip on its shoulders.

The globalists are trying to reduce the number of cattle heads and farmers in Holland by a measly 30% in the next 8 years, and what they got instead is a national revolt from a people that has always been fairly quiet and well-behaved. Things aren't quite going the way they want...

They're good at amassing fortunes, concentrating banks and media, controlling the "democratic" political system, but they're not very good any more at waging wars against peer nations, or at managing complex economic and diplomatic processes with their current year one ideology fits all model. They've veered off from their core competency of social engineering through long term, generational cultural programming and are now trying to do too much too quickly.

We're witnessing the limits of their game and their laid-out plans crumble in real time, and it's been a hoot so far.

georgia-guidestones-destroyed-after-explosion-july-2022.jpg

Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
People still don't understand that the Chews are obsessed with "fossil" fuels? Read the speech for yourself:

It is ALL about controlling the world's energy sources. As long as Russia is allowed to operate on their own terms, it directly challenges and exposes the Green New Deal lies being forced upon us. It will be impossible to depopulate the world if Russia is allowed to provide competitive energy. It is that simple, hence WW3 being completely necessary for the Green New Deal (i.e. genocide).

Everything I've posted in this thread is 100% accurate and will happen unless there is mass education of the people. If we fail to stop WW3, then everyone here should be making personal preparations to survive off the grid, hide from the draft, or find some other way to avoid the incoming slaughter. Americans are lucky because we are at least 5 years away from being drafted. You will see the Euro-peons get slaughtered first.

But there is still time to avoid WW3, simply try to raise awareness as I am doing and it will go a long way to raising popular resistance.
Chews? Not sure I caught that reference.

At its heart the game is about control, and of course fuel is an important component of that. I also would not dismiss the grudge that (((insiders))) still hold against Russia ever since they heard the stories about the pogroms in eastern Europe from their grandparents and great grand parents. To them, Russia is still an evil Christian nation that must be taken down a few notches. This dovetails perfectly with the broader agenda. But the biggest weapon in the globohomo arsenal is sexual deviance and continued destruction of the nuclear family. Once you see gay flags flying from the Kremlin, that will be the signal of cultural conquest. The silver lining is an empire built on the seven deadly sins ("pride" being the most obvious) cannot survive long.

As for education of the people, I agree. This is why approach similar to what E Michael Jones is doing will be the most effective. His books are too big for most people to read, but he does as many podcasts and interviews as he can, communicating the well documented facts and illustrating the historical background and religious tie ins, without falling into the stupid trap of white nationalism or "white" identity. Yes, white identity is a fools errand and if you embrace it, you fall into (((their))) trap.

Groups like the Patriot Front are frustrated that their membership hovers around 300 or so, nationwide. There's a reason for that - first they focus on distractions about race, as a result, they miss the bigger picture of what's (((going on))) as illustrated by EMJ, and thirdly, their actions don't draw normies, fence sitters or regular voters into the discussion. Quite the reverse, they actively repel people who might otherwise notice things they are not supposed to notice and gradually start to call out the bull they witness every day. Some people think Patriot Front is a fed operation and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they unwittingly have a few feds in their ranks steering things a bit.

I know if I hadn't started reading EMJ's books and listening to his interviews, I'd still have only a partial picture and may have gone down an unproductive path. I was already wasting my time and breath with so-called conservative politics. We all know the inadequacies of the politicians who haven't been able to conserve anything except their own careers and maybe the second amendment. The more people get educated, and the more acceptable it becomes to question (((narratives))), the more progress can be made.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Russia is not being conquered anytime soon. Putin just laughed in their face yesterday, saying quips like "let them come at us and try", and "we haven't even started yet, we're just getting warmed up". The globalists have grossly overplayed their hand and are in over their head.
Do you really think chews will care about this? This encourages them, if anything, because pride begets pride.

The only way to conquer Russia is through cultural subversion, not through a half-ass attempt at military conquest with a few dozen high-maintenance cannons and truckloads of glorified anti-tank bazookas, not when the Ruskies have a mountain of shells and rivers of thermobaric fire crashing down into their enemies' positions 24/7... What these wannabe world masters have done here is to make their task of subverting Russia through its soft underbelly a lot more difficult, the country is a much harder nut to crack today than it was last year.

Subversion efforts in Russia stalled over a decade ago, which is why they shifted to the military front in Ukraine back in 2014.
And Russia isn't even the biggest obstacle on their path, China is going to have about 5 to 10 times the size of the entire combined military-industrial complex of the "Free World" by the end of this decade, stockpiles with thousands of hypersonic missles and tens of thousands of drones manned by a people with a gigantic chip on its shoulders.

China is a nothing-burger: control the resources China imports, and you control China. That's why China is backing Russia because they know if Russia falls they will have no way to secure cheap supplies. The chews can just starve them afterward Russia is gone.

The globalists are trying to reduce the number of cattle heads and farmers in Holland by a measly 30% in the next 8 years, and what they got instead is a national revolt from a people that has always been fairly quiet and well-behaved. Things aren't quite going the way they want...
Globalists aren't doing this, the farmer thing is a sideshow and distraction. The real reason for the reduction in Holland's farming is the lack of fertilizer and nitrogen from Ukraine/Russia, there is nothing else because economics motivating this decision. The Green New Deal propaganda is just for the sheeple, the underlying concerns are winning the war with Russia, which is expensive and reduces the amount of Russia resources for European industry.
They're good at amassing fortunes, concentrating banks and media, controlling the "democratic" political system, but they're not very good any more at waging wars against peer nations, or at managing complex economic and diplomatic processes with their current year one ideology fits all model. They've veered off from their core competency of social engineering through long term, generational cultural programming and are now trying to do too much too quickly.

We're witnessing the limits of their game and their laid-out plans crumble in real time, and it's been a hoot so far.

Sorry man, this is just denialism and you've listed absolutely no relevant facts here. Who cares if they aren't good at waging war? What does this change? They've already subverted most of the White world, and will kamikaze it into Russia to kill Russia. They will be pushing ahead full steam on WW3, it's the speeches, the economics, the statements from Blackrock, etc. etc. Chews never think they will lose even when they do, they've committed to the path and unless they are stopped or have a change of heart, all of our lives will be destroyed.

The question no one here answers: why is there war in Ukraine right now if they believed they would ultimately be losing?

And yes, for those who survive there will still be a future, because God is real and He will provide for them.

Last edited:

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
in China, where pushers like the Sassoons forced opium produced in India onto China
I should have been clearer, the drug trade across the Mexican border.
it details extensively how the British East India Company ran the opium drug trade and apparently it's still one of the biggest money makers for hundreds of the most "respectable" families in the world.
Very true. Rockefeller, Morgan, Carnegie all had dads who were opium dealers in China.
those who blame people like the Jesuits
They were subverted by Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati, so I get why people then would say the Jesuits were behind it all.
I would not believe any argument that fossil fuels are continuously replenished or created underground any more than I would believe the Earth is flat, unless I saw some serious, serious evidence.
The existence of the entire Russian oil and gas industry is evidence. The abiotic theory of oil has predictive power as to where oil and gas is, and how to restart depleted wells. Western Fossil Fuel Hypothesis has no predictive power, so it falls as a scientific hypothesis off the bat.

Even here in Texas, wells dry for a century suddenly started producing again and people here don't know why. It's not like a bunch of dinosaurs died in the meantime!

I'm not talking about synthetic fossil fuels like coal liquification or methane capture, I'm talking getting a depleted oil well to produce oil again. The Russians have been doing this for more than 6 decades now, but like evolution the West wants to hold on to its falsehoods.

Holding onto falsehoods and lies is why the Synagogue of Satan currently rules here. Submit to the lie, the Father of Lies installs his minions.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Sorry man, this is just denialism and you've listed absolutely no relevant facts here. Who cares if they aren't good at waging war? What does this change? They've already subverted most of the White world, and will kamikaze it into Russia to kill Russia. They will be pushing ahead full steam on WW3, it's the speeches, the economics, the statements from Blackrock, etc. etc. Chews never think they will lose even when they do, they've committed to the path and unless they are stopped or have a change of heart, all of our lives will be destroyed.

If they're not good at waging war, they will lose the war, simply put. This is what is happening, by now things are quite clear. They're good at bombing goat herders and arab wedding parties, not Slavs with 10,000 cannons.

They're finding this out the hard way.

They can no longer win. Russia has way more cannons than the entire US and NATO combined, and they have a far deeper ammunition production capability, old school plants the size of football fields cranking out tens of thousands of shells every day, and a nearly untouchable logistics line.

It's going to take NATO at least one or two years of full mobilization to address that glaring imbalance. Good luck with that, Sleepy Joe, Macron and Die Grünen's Annalena Bareback...

740full-annalena-baerbock.jpg

NATO doubling down on the war now only means that their loss will be twice as big. That's why you are seeing smarter globalists like Kissinger now begging Ukraine to stop the war and take the L right now.

The question no one here answers: why is there war in Ukraine right now if they believed they would ultimately be losing?

Hubris.

You can win the PR war, have normies fly the Ikea flag everywhere, but that doesn't address Russia's 10,000 cannons.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I agree with this as the angle, I just don't see that all of your predictions must follow. I do love that you make them, though, it is very interesting and provokes much thought about what is to come and how we should or might prepare.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Then you've just refuted everything you've said, and confirmed everything I've said. If they are operating on Hubris then it is 1000% chance of WW3. Did hubris stop the Japanese from bombing Pearl Harbor? Did it stop Hitler or Napoleon from invading Russia? Did it stop Athens from invading Sicily? Did it stop Russia from invading Germany in WW1? Etc. etc. so many thousands of examples of hubris leading civilizations to their doom.

But this time, the scale and technology ensures that something close to 90% of the world will die, because of nukes (but like I've said already, they won't be used till the end most likely).

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Their hubris is being checked as we are typing this, at the tune of ~1,000 dead Ukrainians every day.

WW2 Japan, Hitler, Napoleon started wars where they didn't anticipate how things would unfurl, wars that they couldn't finish.

In this case here, the war has already started several months ago, and we know fairly well how it's going, and what it would take to turn the tide against Russia - at the very least, something of the order of 2,500 howitzers with about 300-400 of truckloads of ammo every day), 2,000-3,000 tanks, and about 200,000 trained infantrymen, and the logistical army dedicated to supporting these troops and machines.

Those things don't even exist today.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Their hubris is being checked as we are typing this, at the tune of ~1,000 dead Ukrainians every day.

WW2 Japan, Hitler, Napoleon started wars where they didn't anticipate how things would unfurl, wars that they couldn't finish.

In this case here, the war has already started several months ago, and we know fairly well how it's going, and what it would take to turn the tide against Russia - at the very least, something of the order of 2,500 howitzers with about 300-400 of truckloads of ammo every day), 2,000-3,000 tanks, and about 200,000 trained infantrymen, and the logistical army dedicated to supporting these troops and machines.

Those things don't even exist today.
Right so why hasn't Ukraine surrendered yet?

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
It will take another few months for that reality to set in from the bottom up, because the top of that regime, owned by the US deep state, has brainwashed its people and holds it tightly, but the cookie will crumble eventually.

During the early rounds of negotiation last Spring, one of the Ukrainians in that party of officials pictured below was liquidated by his own government because he was advocating an early settlement with Russia (which would have actually saved Ukraine!) That's what we're dealing with here.

csm_Reuters_Russia_Ukraine_negotiations_45ce4f8a91.jpg

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
It will take another few months for that reality to set in from the bottom up, because the top of that regime, owned by the US deep state, has brainwashed its people and holds it tightly, but the cookie will crumble eventually.

During the early rounds of negotiation last Spring, one of the Ukrainians in that party of officials pictured below was liquidated by his own government because he was advocating an early settlement with Russia (which would have actually saved Ukraine!) That's what we're dealing with here.

csm_Reuters_Russia_Ukraine_negotiations_45ce4f8a91.jpg

Yeah, so, again, you continue to contradict yourself. If they are willing to kill their own negotiators in order to keep the war going, it follows they are willing to go all the way to WW3. The peasant Ukrainian people have absolutely no way to resist their Nazi government either. The (((US Deep State))) is in control and they want WW3, how much more clear could it be?

It is simply incredible how powerful denial is, as an emotion. Even an intelligent man such as yourself is unable to properly assess objective reality even when it is staring you in the face. I mean no insult by this. But I am trying to snap you out of it.

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
Yeah, so, again, you continue to contradict yourself.
@911 has not contradicted himself. He's pointing out that Western leadership has already lost like the Third Reich did before 1939. They will not surrender until their control of the West is destroyed like the Nazis before them, which means they will be destroyed as the war is already lost.
They can no longer win. Russia has way more cannons than the entire US and NATO combined, and they have a far deeper ammunition production capability, old school plants the size of football fields cranking out tens of thousands of shells every day, and a nearly untouchable logistics line.

It's going to take NATO at least one or two years of full mobilization to address that glaring imbalance. Good luck with that, Sleepy Joe, Macron and Die Grünen's Annalena Bareback...
I've worked with individuals in ammunition production, people who would invest $60 million in an individual industrial enterprise. In two years the US can get small caliber rounds for rifles and pistols up to speed, assuming all regulatory stuff is done away with, civilian industrial capacity is commandeered, and a set price is guaranteed for people to build new capacity.

Artillery shells and missile production? Forget about it. So much basic components are not made here at all, massive manpower would be needed for years to make things by hand a la Bolter Rounds in WH40k before industry could be built to make them stateside in needed capacity to supply one front.

The bigger problem the West has is the lack of industry for infrastructure, like the guns and butter curve except it's power transmission lines and transformers or guns that TPTB must choose between. Reindstrializing, let alone catching up with Russian, let alone Chinese, production, will take a decade at absolute minimum assuming an FDR command and control economy. This assumes competence in the central planners, and today's DC leadership is not as smart as their grandparents. In the mean time much of Western Europe will freeze to death in the first winter.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Taking a second look at this.

Kinda random that a UK Army "Jobs" Twitter would advertise Robots in the place of those jobs, yeah?
Seems to go against those they're trying to recruit.
So, if you're suddenly disposable at UK Army, why bother posting this?

It seems more of a UK Propaganda piece against Russia than anything else.

They're going ahead with a 10k troop cut decided last year for economic reasons. Meanwhile the head of the Army is stating with no hint of irony the UK would meet Russia head on in a battle - conventional obviously.

Knowing the army, navy and airforce has been suffering diversity hires like the USA I seriously doubt we are any better than Russia's capability.

The propaganda of using terminators is hilrarious. They're more likely to see action against UK citizens than Russians at this rate - if they exist at all that is. The British government and any new admin coming into power soon will only see more violence and anti-government actions as the year goes on.

There is no way a fight with Russia wouldn't end this country. The populace would need to be kept in-line and any serious escalation would mean most would die from retaliation strikes and famine.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@911 has not contradicted himself. He's pointing out that Western leadership has already lost like the Third Reich did before 1939. They will not surrender until their control of the West is destroyed like the Nazis before them, which means they will be destroyed as the war is already lost.

I totally understand what you are saying, now imagine if the Nazi's had nukes. Now you understand what I'm saying.

I've worked with individuals in ammunition production, people who would invest $60 million in an individual industrial enterprise. In two years the US can get small caliber rounds for rifles and pistols up to speed, assuming all regulatory stuff is done away with, civilian industrial capacity is commandeered, and a set price is guaranteed for people to build new capacity.

Artillery shells and missile production? Forget about it. So much basic components are not made here at all, massive manpower would be needed for years to make things by hand a la Bolter Rounds in WH40k before industry could be built to make them stateside in needed capacity to supply one front.

The bigger problem the West has is the lack of industry for infrastructure, like the guns and butter curve except it's power transmission lines and transformers or guns that TPTB must choose between. Reindstrializing, let alone catching up with Russian, let alone Chinese, production, will take a decade at absolute minimum assuming an FDR command and control economy. This assumes competence in the central planners, and today's DC leadership is not as smart as their grandparents. In the mean time much of Western Europe will freeze to death in the first winter.

I sincerely hope you are right, and that the US cannot sustain a war effort. I would hate for the US to take over the world and advance the chewish depop agenda.

But, if the USA cannot make weapons, why then are they the largest weapon exporter in the world?

Biggest-U.S-and-Russian-Arms-Trading-Partners-1200px.jpeg

From here: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...-us-and-russias-biggest-arms-trading-partners

So I am not sure you are correct in this, Jose.