Signs of escalation into a World War

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The mobilization of Russia means that they are gearing up for the long-haul. I've heard that many of these conscripts will be working in production of munitions. They are scaling up all aspects of this war and none of the mobilization's effects will be apparent until 2023. Takes many months after mobilizing before the effects are seen.

Putin must have faced a decision that looked like this:

- His SMO was set to conclude at end of year.
- What happens afterwards?
- Putin decides to heighten the war effort after the winter, which means he needs to start mobilization now.

Putin will launch fresh attacks after a potentially devastating winter for Ukraine and Europe.

So far, all of the predictions I've made about this war in this thread are coming true. Keep praying for peace because we are on a nightmare timeline right now.

Last edited:

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Putin must have faced a decision that looked like this:

- His SMO was set to conclude at end of year.
- What happens afterwards?
- Putin decides to heighten the war effort after the winter, which means he needs to start mobilization now.

Putin will launch fresh attacks after a potentially devastating winter for Ukraine and Europe.
I suppose that the backfiring of sanctions against Russia and the upcoming winter energy shortage in the West have given Putin a golden opportunity for a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. But what I'm worried about is Russia's borders with Finland, Estonia and Latvia. NATO will most likely find a way to open there a second, longer front against Russia, and I hope that the Russians have a contingency plan for this likely strategy. Also notice that Belarus will most likely serve to increase Russia's strategic depth and as a buffer zone against Poland and the Baltics. Turkey is the wild card here as Erdogan appears to stay as neutral as possible to reap off the benefits from whoever emerges victorious.

So far, all of the predictions I've made about this war in this thread are coming true. Keep praying for peace because we are on a nightmare timeline right now.
In any other circumstances I would pray for peace, but at this point I will pray for the triumph and victory of good over evil; I'm sickened by all the discrimination and persecution against the Russian nation by Western societies, in degrees that Westerners would be too afraid to commit otherwise against the politically correct privileged classes (e.g. blacks, homos, Muslims, etc).

Which reminds me of this:

IMG20190510154833.jpg
IMG20190510154843.jpg

These are old photos I took at university around 2017 or 2018, during the height of globalist media's Russiagate narrative. The current Russophobia from brainwashed normies is the result of years of implantation of propaganda directed against Russia and right-wing populists. The globohomo elites are agitating for the destruction of Russia years in the making, starting with the Maidan color revolution in Ukraine, to clear the final obstacle against their unipolar world order. Unfortunately for them, they don't dictate mankind's destiny.

Caduceus

Ostrich
I wonder if Russia's massive troop mobilisations are in preparation of possible second or thirds war battle fronts in Finland and the 3 Baltic states. When, and if, Finland joins NATO things may escalate even more in border regions far away from Ukraine

ECftT7WXsAEYHNy.jpg

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I wonder if Russia's massive troop mobilisations are in preparation of possible second or thirds war battle fronts in Finland and the 3 Baltic states. When, and if, Finland joins NATO things may escalate even more in border regions far away from Ukraine
Not if Finland strikes first, because as a (prospective) NATO member, Article 5 would apply to them which means that they needed Russia to cross their border first before everyone in the alliance gets a casus belli to declare war on Russia.