Signs of escalation into a World War

Raskolnikov

Robin
Orthodox
Awesome post.

What is your take on below Voxday's statement?
Harry Vox (similar name I know) also supports this angle that chews are planning to move their power base to China after weakening US (in a war?).

Were (((they))) planning this and have failed because of Xi's recent consolidation of power?

I don't read Vox that much, but the article matches my reading and the reading of Andrew Anglin and I think anybody with a Christian outlook who has been paying attention. The Chinese are very sensitive regarding all things societal and particularly good at identifying foreign elements.
They are, by natural disposition, a high trust people, determined by their high social neuroticism, comparatively uniform preferences, and high average IQ. That makes pulling off the crypto thing a lot harder for the tribe. Not only do they not blend in as much as they did with Europeans and Mediterraneans, but the average Chinese person will be much quicker to raise an eye brow when someone from the outside tries to establish a certain type of novel behavior. Most Europeans have a tendency to be open-minded and curious and give foreigners the benefit of the doubt when they say the want to be integrated. In my own experience, even Chinese people from wealthy families who have enjoyed international education differ from that pretty strongly. The whole Baizuo meme and the masculinization campaign indicate that a lot of the Chinese Intelligentsiya is acutely aware of the fact that there are certain types of foreigners who have a neck for interfering in other people's cultures, and also have a stern view that those behaviors are not welcome.

There is a speech by a well-known political scientist who's name escapes me right now (I'll post it as soon as I find it) where he comments on Trump, and is quite open about the fact that the elite against Trump and the populists is the elite that the Chinese are also intertwined with, and he actually remarks on a "wealthy, long-nosed person" who helped him set up a conference which had some kind of subversive content, basically naming the Jew and also showing full awareness that engaging with them is a double-edged sword for the Chinese.
For better or worse, the Chinese are now in the same boat as the Russians and all dissidents living in the West, because they have the exact same problems with the exact same people.

EDIT: the guy's name was Di Dongsheng, and the original talk was apparently taken off youtube. Here's the only clip I found, I'm not sure in contains everything I mentioned.

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Awesome post.

What is your take on below Voxday's statement?
Harry Vox (similar name I know) also supports this angle that chews are planning to move their power base to China after weakening US (in a war?).

Were (((they))) planning this and have failed because of Xi's recent consolidation of power?

People Like Wang Huning, a part of the CPC leadership, and keen observer of western societies, understand very well the nature of the Sassoons, Kadooris, Rothshilds etc, clans that have spearheaded the opium trade in China and been behind their century of humiliation. They`re very happy to do business with them as long as it helps China rise, but will not let them encroach again.

Book review: How two Jewish families shaped modern China​

Lee Scott The Times-Union

Florida Times-Union

THE LAST KINGS OF SHANGHAI
Author: Jonathan Kaufman
Viking, 334 pages, $28

Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Jonathan Kaufman has produced a fascinating history of modern China by focusing on two Jewish families who built business empires there that have lasted nearly 200 years.

Referred to by the natives as “taipans” – a leftover colonial term that conveyed power and money and roots that stretched back to the Opium Wars, the Sassoon and Kadoorie dynasties used their massive wealth to propel the cities of Shanghai and Hong Kong into the financial capitals of the East, inspiring and enabling a generation of Chinese to be successful capitalists and entrepreneurs. They helped open “the world to China – and opened China to the world” in the 1920s and 30s.

'Opened China' is a euphemism for had nearly half of young men in coastal cities addicted to the oppiates they were pushing, the country was a third world basketcase, not unlike Ukraine today.

Last edited:

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
Ironic that they'll scream "Save the Earth!" but won't flinch at developing weapons that are incredibly damaging to the environment. Shows you what a show the whole green movement is. Truly an "Empire of Lies" as Putin puts it so well.
Some of the visions prophets have told of the coming times are truly apocalyptic. Including almost all the water disappearing from the earth surface from increased solar radiation after nukes destroy the earth ozone layer and earth quakes opening fissures in the crust where the remaining water flows into. Lets pray humanity has done enough to avoid god doing a full reset.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox
Gold Member
Regarding Shoigu phoning some Western (gay, probably) Defense Ministers, I'm a bit ill at ease here. For I can't fathom Zhukov, the war hero Marshall, giving a polite phone call to the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht, whatever the circumstances.

Well yes, that's the thing. When you, rightfully, describe the Western Globalist enemy as modern-day Nazis and LGBT-pushing Satanists, can you really give them courteous phone calls, even for talks on military matters?

Quoting myself above, but, it's to illustrate that, I think V. Putin has now reached the same logical conclusion.

I mean, Putin has thankfully not congratulated the new UK prime minister.

And I think the reason is, one can't (rightfully) denounce Satanism of the West at home, and then give/take cosy phone calls to/from Western leaders. It's not logical, and would be disrespectful of the memories of heroic Russian soldiers killed by Western/Nato weapons.

Matter of fact, I don't see how Russia could officially maintain public contact channels with the West, while simultaneously and rightfully painting them as degenerate Nazi Satanists.

The contradiction is and would be glaring, notably within Russian society. Russian citizens are smart, and they wouldn't stand such an obvious double standard here.

One can't be a Satanist lgbt Westerner providing Ukraine with weapons to kill Russians, and later the same day, exchange pleasantries over the phone with the Kremlin. Let's be serious. All Russians I know, are confused and even a bit angry when they hear that Russian officials still exchange phone calls with Satanist Western leaders, while Russian soldiers die because of NATO weaponry.

When bridges are burnt, they are burnt. Phone calls don't bring dead soldiers and burnt bridges back to life. So, I would think it's time Russia cut all ties with the Satanists, even phone calls. What good are phone calls after Western Satanists have killed thousands of your brave soldiers?

So, well, if contacts are to be somehow unofficially maintained for operative reasons, maybe they should be limited to posting on a neutral platform, like Elon Musk's newly-bought twitter maybe? But certainly not through official congratulatory or even data-sharing phone calls.

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
Quoting myself above, but, it's to illustrate that, I think V. Putin has now reached the same logical conclusion.

I mean, Putin has thankfully not congratulated the new UK prime minister.

And I think the reason is, one can't (rightfully) denounce Satanism of the West at home, and then give/take cosy phone calls to/from Western leaders. It's not logical, and would be disrespectful of the memories of heroic Russian soldiers killed by Western/Nato weapons.

I disagree.

That was an absolute must move to strike preemptively to avoid escalation on enemy's perfect timing. All the jewd media did these last couple of days was damage control and deflection. Now they are moving to plan B. Unfortunately, out of desperation I believe they will pull out something else (really bad) very soon.

You can see their actions in the last couple of months how absolutely dangerous and ruthless they can be even resorting to heinous terrorist attacks.

Let's do a recap of their ruthlessness:

Moskva battlecruiser, Nordstreams, Crimean bridge, Donbass civilian shelling and a failed dirty bomb/nuke detonation. Absolute major stuff.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Some of the visions prophets have told of the coming times are truly apocalyptic. Including almost all the water disappearing from the earth surface from increased solar radiation after nukes destroy the earth ozone layer and earth quakes opening fissures in the crust where the remaining water flows into. Lets pray humanity has done enough to avoid god doing a full reset.
Where do you get this stuff from? Langley?

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox
Gold Member
I disagree.

That was an absolute must move to strike preemptively to avoid escalation on enemy's perfect timing. All the jewd media did these last couple of days was damage control and deflection. Now they are moving to plan B. Unfortunately, out of desperation I believe they will pull out something else (really bad) very soon.

You can see their actions in the last couple of months how absolutely dangerous and ruthless they can be even resorting to heinous terrorist attacks.

Let's do a recap of their ruthlessness:

Moskva battlecruiser, Nordstreams, Crimean bridge, Donbass civilian shelling and a failed dirty bomb/nuke detonation. Absolute major stuff.

Let's say that, yes, indeed, the phone calls by Shoigu were useful, to draw some worldwide media attention on the "dirty bomb" that devious Zelensky is readying.

But such contacts have to be limited and extremely discreet, generally speaking. Optics are important. And discussing with Satanist leaders from the West, is, except maybe a few exceptions, a terrible, illogical sight, for Russian people and soldiers who learn about this... Just like, later this year, possibly seeing Putin at a G20 dinner calmly sharing bread with Joe or the Westerners, would I think profoundly upset the Russian people.

By the way, see :

So, from above, it's clear V. Putin is now refusing to engage in (useless) conversations with Satanist puppet Zelensky. It's I think the right thing to do. The time for polite phone calls, has or should have ended by now, too many soldiers, and civilians in Donetsk, have died.

I mean, too many Western weapons have been delivered by the West to kill and maim Russian soldiers and civilians. Niceties should end. Peace talks should, logically, only resume once Russia has gained full victory on the ground, and the beaten West, frozen and sad, has only a full compliance and surrender to offer.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
I miss the good ole days....when trolling Anita Sarkeesian's Twitter account was the most important topic of the moment.
Indeed, when I remember how we went from Obama being against gay marriage back in 2008 to the absolute insanity of 2022 people being deplatformed for using wrong pronouns, I feel that there is only one meme that can describe my life:

well-that-escalated-quickly-quickmeme-com-25614091.png

Cosmic Meatball

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age
Do you think things will actually progress to WWIII? Or do you think this is all fearmongering? I watched a video by Jimmy Dore where he provided evidence to suggest that Putin was put into power by NATO and the CIA to begin with.

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
Do you think things will actually progress to WWIII? Or do you think this is all fearmongering? I watched a video by Jimmy Dore where he provided evidence to suggest that Putin was put into power by NATO and the CIA to begin with.
When history looks back on current times the start of ww3 will likely be pegged at the first quarantines or the global vaccine rollout. From our perspective I think things will continue to escalate but ww3 wont officially be announced until after putin steps down and civil wars have been instigated in the majority European countries.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
This is what is called the "ultimate black pill". Every leader in the world is controlled by the CIA so there is no hope anywhere. I don't buy it, it could be true, but why go to all this trouble if you already have complete control over the world? Why not just start up the post-world NWO plot v. starting a war that is only waking more people up? This war in Ukraine has caused more people around the globe to wake up to the evils of the west more so than any other event. Why risk that if you already have full world control?

When history looks back on current times the start of ww3 will likely be pegged at the first quarantines or the global vaccine rollout. From our perspective I think things will continue to escalate but ww3 wont officially be announced until after putin steps down and civil wars have been instigated in the majority European countries.

You think Putin will lose and step down? If so, at that time, then WW3 is over and won by the satanic west. Unless China can fight on their own, which seems very unlikely they would hold out very long. I'm not going to predict that in 10 years Russia/China/Iran win this long battle but if Putin is forced to step down this alliance would have lost.