Signs of escalation into a World War

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Got it. Not that it's for the same purpose, but nefarious types on TikTok will use coded language to try to get young girls to do compromising things during live streams, often paying for it. It's gotten so lucrative that even young boys are dressing up as girls, filtering their face and pretending to be teen girls to get paid from the same evil men. If any party mentions trigger words during the live stream the feed gets cut.

It's difficult to stop coded words, but I am glad to see Elon Musk is at least making a greater effort with his revamp of Twitter.

I am glad that using "chews" isn't required here, keeps things open and honest.

I personally use it because I don't believe calling Christ-hating demon spawn "Jews" is appropriate. Jews are the chosen people and Christ is the king of them. When you call Christ-denying blasphemers "Jews," then you are also denying Christ himself (even though 99% of people do not realize it) because you buy into the frame that these "Jews" are descendants of the chosen race still awaiting their messiah. Except chews aren't chosen, but cursed.

Thus, they may be Jews by blood, but not by the holy spirit, so calling the chews accurately references this important distinction while still sounding like the original word so people still understand what is being talked about.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

AP fired a reporter after a dangerous blunder. Slack messages reveal a chaotic process.​

THE SCOOP

58a6abe7ca655b05bff29918a933ed2ec2b0c323-818x1064.png

b80389ca7b3e040539f9cabf9c48acd047caaef3-702x1330.png

c0fe5bb92b63190d2145d785f7a86ef4d6d2214f-808x982.png

73524b084a40836968c28dd16b93b9ece6be9e67-1176x1524.png

A 10-minute miscommunication on Slack between journalists at the Associated Press resulted in an erroneous report last week that appeared momentarily to bring tensions between NATO and Russia to their highest point since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Last Tuesday, AP posted a news alert saying that a “senior U.S. intelligence official says Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people,” and noting that leaders in Poland were “holding an emergency meeting due to a ‘crisis situation.’”

The report, which would have represented a Russian missile striking a member of NATO, immediately sparked fear of a dramatic escalation of tensions between the US and Russia.

But national security officials said the report was false, and the Associated Press retracted the piece a day later. On Monday, it fired James LaPorta, the national security reporter for the wire service who got the initial tip that set the story in motion.

LaPorta’s firing was first reported by the Daily Beast, and confirmed by the Washington Post. Both stories quoted AP sources and put the blame squarely on the reporter. The Beast reported that LaPorta left “the impression that the story’s sourcing had been approved.”

But the slack messages on which the incident played out tell a different story, of honest mistakes, internal confusion, and a lack of a clear process that led to a disaster for one of the few news organizations whose Twitter presence is an authoritative account of world affairs.

On Tuesday afternoon at 1:32 PM ET, LaPorta wrote in an internal Slack channel that he’d been told by a senior US intelligence source that Russian missiles crossed into Moldova and Poland. LaPorta described the source as an “official (vetted by Ron Nixon),” referring to the publication’s VP of news and investigations.

But while Nixon had approved the use of that specific anonymous source in the past, people involved said, Nixon was not aware of that tip or that story. LaPorta did not exactly claim that Nixon had approved the source in this case, but his words were interpreted by the editors to mean that he did.

Lisa Leff, an editor on the European desk, immediately asked if the wire service could send an AP alert, or if they would need confirmation from another source.

“That call is above my pay grade,” LaPorta replied.

When Leff asked if LaPorta could put together a story, he told the Slack channel that he was not around.

“I’m actually at a doctor’s appointment. What I passed along is all I know at the moment,” he said.

Deputy European news editor Zeina Karam ultimately decided to publish, believing that Nixon had vetted the source, and the alert was sent out at 1:41 PM ET, less than ten minutes after LaPorta’s initial message.

But the story was false. The initial tip may have been a true accounting of what senior officials thought in the minutes after the explosion in Poland. But it was wrong, as is often true amid the fog of war and wartime journalism. NATO officials later determined that the missiles were likely fired by Ukrainian air defense. The Associated Press took the story down, and issued a correction saying that “subsequent reporting showed that the missiles were Russian-made and most likely fired by Ukraine in defense against a Russian attack.”

LaPorta was suspended on Thursday morning, according to a source familiar with the situation, and fired on Monday after a review by the wire service.

In a statement to Semafor, he said that he would “love to comment but I’ve been ordered by AP not to comment."

MAX'S VIEW

The Associated Press blasts alerts out to its hundreds of news partners around the world at lightning speed, and updates stories continually as they evolve. But the fact that a story that theoretically could’ve triggered armed conflict between NATO and Russia required less than ten minutes, one anonymous source, and just over a dozen Slack messages for the wire service to publish suggests a systemic editorial failure, not one reporter’s blunder.

The central miscommunication came when LaPorta wrote that his source had been vetted by Nixon. AP decided that this constituted a violation of the organization's policies, which require sources to be vetted every time.

But LaPorta didn’t say Nixon had approved the source for that story. His ambivalence about publishing the item at all, and the fact that he said he was not present to write the story, left the decision in his editor’s hands. They hit publish. The Slack exchange shows no indication that editors considered the geopolitical ramifications of the report. And there’s no indication they sought a second source.

AP did not anticipate disciplining the editors for the blunder, a spokesperson told the Washington Post.

ROOM FOR DISAGREEMENT

The Associated Press said the incident was part of a pattern of behavior. In a statement, spokesperson Lauren Easton said that the publication is continuing to review the incident. But she implied that the decision to fire LaPorta was not based just on last week’s story, though she did not clarify what those incidents were.

“When our standards are violated, we must take the steps necessary to protect the integrity of the news report. We do not make these decisions lightly, nor are they based on isolated incidents,” she said.

She continued: “The story did not meet our standards. We continue to look into every aspect of what happened.”

THE VIEW FROM MOSCOW

Russian officials have pointed to the deadly incident, and to the rush to blame Russian missiles, as evidence of a Western propaganda effort.

"The incident with the Ukrainian-alleged 'missile strike' on a Polish farm proves just one thing: waging a hybrid war against Russia, the West moves closer to the world war," former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who is deputy head of the country's security council, tweeted.

AP sources do not believe that the initial tip was deliberate misinformation, they told Semafor.

Caduceus

Ostrich

AP fired a reporter after a dangerous blunder. Slack messages reveal a chaotic process.​

It looks like the male journalist didn't make the final call, and his female superiors made the ultimate decision.
Most retarded moment is when that Vanessa woman writes " i'can't imagine a US intelligence official would be wrong on this."

giphy.gif

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Oh, I can assure you they weren't wrong.
Allllllll information that comes from the military and is reported to the press is propaganda.

I can think of 10 major news stories in different campaigns where I saw the truth and had operational knowledge that was spun or completely fabricated when reported to the press via .mil public affairs offices.

Some of these stories are change for PR reasons, some are changed for operational security (don't want the publication of certain assets and capabilities by region ECT) but never trust anything told to you by a military official.

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I personally use it because I don't believe calling Christ-hating demon spawn "Jews" is appropriate. Jews are the chosen people and Christ is the king of them. When you call Christ-denying blasphemers "Jews," then you are also denying Christ himself (even though 99% of people do not realize it) because you buy into the frame that these "Jews" are descendants of the chosen race still awaiting their messiah. Except chews aren't chosen, but cursed.

Thus, they may be Jews by blood, but not by the holy spirit, so calling the chews accurately references this important distinction while still sounding like the original word so people still understand what is being talked about.
I'll have to disagree with you there. Since every religious figure going back to the foot of the cross used the word Jews, that's good enough for me. They didn't need to make up new words to avoid confusion nor is referring to them as Jews blasphemous. There are no 'Jews by blood.' Blood and race have nothing to do with faith and reason.

The later Talmudic substitution of race for religion is their own deliberate fault and leads to such non-distinctions between Jews and "Judeans." Ditto for "Judeo Christian" as a way to avoid uncomfortable truths.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'll have to disagree with you there. Since every religious figure going back to the foot of the cross used the word Jews, that's good enough for me. They didn't need to make up new words to avoid confusion nor is referring to them as Jews blasphemous. There are no 'Jews by blood.' Blood and race have nothing to do with faith and reason.

The later Talmudic substitution of race for religion is their own deliberate fault and leads to such non-distinctions between Jews and "Judeans." Ditto for "Judeo Christian" as a way to avoid uncomfortable truths.

English didn't exist thousands of years ago. They had their own slang (90% sure) but it gets translated into Jews. Jewishness is definitely a genetic trait, can be identified through DNA analysis, so there should be a way to distinguish those who are blasphemers from those who are not.

The Talmudic substitution was not a substitution, the Old Testament is what says Jewish men must marry a Jewish women. However, they ignore the part that Jewish holy men can only exist through the priests descended from Jacob (or was it David?) ordained at the Temple, which was destroyed (the fate of the blasphemer). What makes chews blasphemers and heretics is that they deny Christ, they deny the Holy Spirit of God that moved Christ and gave him his power.

People don't realize any of this stuff anymore, they just hear Jew and think Old Testament, not understanding the vile creatures they are dealing with. When you help educate people to the historical reality surrounding them, then you do God's work. Chew is an easy way to do this.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
English didn't exist thousands of years ago. They had their own slang (90% sure) but it gets translated into Jews. Jewishness is definitely a genetic trait, can be identified through DNA analysis, so there should be a way to distinguish those who are blasphemers from those who are not.

The Talmudic substitution was not a substitution, the Old Testament is what says Jewish men must marry a Jewish women. However, they ignore the part that Jewish holy men can only exist through the priests descended from Jacob (or was it David?) ordained at the Temple, which was destroyed (the fate of the blasphemer). What makes chews blasphemers and heretics is that they deny Christ, they deny the Holy Spirit of God that moved Christ and gave him his power.

People don't realize any of this stuff anymore, they just hear Jew and think Old Testament, not understanding the vile creatures they are dealing with. When you help educate people to the historical reality surrounding them, then you do God's work. Chew is an easy way to do this.
Jewish as a religion cannot be translated into DNA, but yes, most modern Jews fall into this Talmudic trap. The law of Moses never said anything about that, it was a later development. Remember the Khazars were Turkic converts and make up the majority of American Jews.

On some level though, using words like "chew" might help avoid or temporarily deflect unwanted scrutiny, until such time as everyone in media gets the memo that "chews" is code for Jews.

Caduceus

Ostrich
Jewish as a religion cannot be translated into DNA....

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox
Gold Member
Latvia demolishes a pedestrian bridge into Belarus, making it harder for Latvians to escape the faggot globohomo EU

Indeed, most people from Western Europe would be stopped, unable to cross this (small) river without a bridge.

But, I've got news for the Latvian authorities : any Russian or Belarus man, woman or child, can cross this small river with or without bridge in 5 seconds flat, without even pausing to remove their shoes.

The only thing this (weak) removal of the small bridge achieves, is preventing Latvian police/military from knowing where most people would cross, at which point along the river bank people would in all likelihood cross (now, soldiers or migrants will cross at random points). So, it's both ridiculous and counter productive, on top of looking gay.

Ridiculous, counter productive and looking gay : come to think of it, it's exactly what the European Union foreign policy is at the moment.

Last edited:

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Very interesting:

The authors of the article actually suggest that them being allowed inside the meeting is a power play by the Asian wing of the Trilateral Commission to voice displeasure at "U.S. policy toward Asia, especially toward China, [which] has been narrow-minded and unyielding".

FikHpIoXwAQmak9

The consensus in the Commission's Asia Pacific Group:

FikKWN0WAAA7Lci

Interestingly, Rahm Emanuel, former White House Chief of Staff and current U.S. ambassador to Japan made a speech peddling the typical US talking points of "Democracy vs. Autocracy"

FikQYTVWIAIxut2

His audience, however, weren't buying it. At all.

FikQ_NuWQAAt7PZ

FikRQ11WQAEnNgU

In the Q&A, a South Korean professor told Emanuel that there are concerns in Asia about the zero-sum thinking in U.S. foreign policy toward China.

FikTkkxWAAA6t3e

The Asian elites gathered at the meeting are overall described as "nervous that the world is heading in the wrong direction" and believing that "the problem [for this] is America".

FikSBzWX0AAwJ_i

Fascinatingly, the Commission members largely believe that it is China, not the US, that "is calling for an international order closer to the original [post-1945] concept" and that "the liberal international order that Washington [now] advocates is different from the original".

FikVJSAXwAExYIJ

FikVWlIXkAA-z6H

They're also adamant the global order, where "the center of gravity has always been in the West" needs to be reformed:

FikVuIvX0AA2RXo

This is in accordance with what former French ambassador to the U.S. Gerard Araud was explaining the other day:

One veteran member of the Commission put the need for reform very starkly:

FikYAl3XkAE9GNf

The only Asian country which apparently didn't quite share the other members' thinking is India. India is described - which is largely true - as having "taken a very hard line on China" and having "no interest for dialogue with China".

Fikk008X0AAK8ip

Why? Because, as described by Indian members during the Trilateral Commission sessions, "of the windfall benefits the U.S.-China competition is gifting the subcontinent".

FiklVCCXgAAyXKp

Anyhow, all in all this was a fascinating inside look at the current geopolitical dynamics in Asia. Also, save for India, it's somewhat reassuring that Asian elites seem to be clear-eyed about their current predicament. What's going on in Europe probably helped clarify things...

Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird

Yeah, no kidding they do that now. That's my point, none of this existed under the law of Moses. Everything since the Talmud has been about whether or not you came out of a Jewish woman.