Signs of Idiocracy and Decline in Society

These mysteries will never be solved.

View attachment 60461

View attachment 60460

According to this article they’re not “effectively” his PR people as twitterman claims, it might just be a inconsequential meeting between some local jew trying to broker peace where Jews aren’t targeted.

I have a suspicion our red pill “friends” on twitter don’t care and think if they twist the truth we can red pill everyone faster. I don’t want to red pill anyone faster, there’s plenty already to dislike about the Jews without making stuff up.

According to this article they’re not “effectively” his PR people as twitterman claims, it might just be a inconsequential meeting between some local jew trying to broker peace where Jews aren’t targeted.

I have a suspicion our red pill “friends” on twitter don’t care and think if they twist the truth we can red pill everyone faster. I don’t want to red pill anyone faster, there’s plenty already to dislike about the Jews without making stuff up.

lol what. Jews play both sides to their advantages.

There is a reason they say the chosen people are using non-whites as weapons to stir up hate against whites and it isn't to protect their fellow Rabbi's.

This guy will one day mess with the wrong person on a wrong day and end up with a knife in his gullet. The reaction will depend on whether a fellow BAME did it or worse case scenario - a white guy. He vanishes off the pages faster than Epstein in a Disney movie if a black does it.

This guy is now carrying weight to his presence and they want to capitalise on it. Blacks in the music industry are managed by Jews are they not?

If Mizzy is backed by establishment J power they would be even happier if a white guy attacked him on camera.

The golem doesn't understand that the wizard can always create a new golem.

If you were in the US, and you had a pretty, likeable waitress serving you, and were very happy with her service, and knew that tipping was built into the cost of dining in the US, would you:

1). Stiff her and leave her no tip, because tipping is not customary in some other countries

2.) Leave her a 10% tip, because that used to be standard, and it ought to be enough

3). Leave her a big fat tip, because it's just a few dollars more, and you know that even if she was earning a wage like the European restaurants pay in a non-tipping environment, she'd hardly be raking it in, and you're happy to throw in a few measly dollars to show your appreciation.

Of course, my initial scenario is based on you finding the waitress attractive. What if it was a matronly waitress? What if it was a dude? American service is based on tips. Are you really looking to pay as little as possible?

I usually start at 20% and round up to the next dollar. However, since waitresses remember good tippers and make them feel special, I usually am happy to throw in a few extra dollars.

A few extra dollars! That is nothing! Inflation has really eaten away at the value of a dollar. It's just not hard to make a tip a little sweeter than some minimum standard would call for. It's part of the price of going out in the US. People who object can easily stay in places were tips are not expected (but would certainly be appreciated).
You've just given us non-US folks several paragraphs of hypotheticals to consider about tipping, what about this, what about that, how attractive is the waitress (who cares?) with the punchline that we should just pay 20% and round up. Not sure how horrible you realise this all is to people from other countries. I don't want fake smiles from hot waitresses trying to get money, I don't want the implication that I will get bad service and deserve it if I'm a bit low on cash that day, and all the rest of it. It is a bad system.

Is anyone else annoyed by how young guys talk nowadays with that stupid bro speak?

For example, I go into a forum where people run their own businesses and support others. Because these people have started their own companies, you'd think they'd at least have average intelligence, and the way they write would reflect this. But instead, it sounds like a bunch of retard, frat bros hanging out at a bar.

"Dude's killin' it!"
"This is how we roll!"
"Bro, that's sick!"

If I had my own forum or business course, I would outlaw this type of talk. Even though it's popular, there's just something so wrong about it. I would never talk like this in church or in small group because it sounds so unchristian to me. I can't imagine that the Lord would want us going around speaking like this.

The government will probably nationalize it and then print more money to pay off the debt.
From my personal experience , the water bill is the one essential utility bill that has remained fairly stable and relatively low for the last 15 years in comparison to electric and gas which has increased by over 100%. I suppose that is no longer acceptable to the devil worshippers and I can imagine the water bill will now duly quadruple.

You know your civilization is doomed when you reward the takers and punish the makers. It's over for the West.
Weird but that's the essence of any civilization.

The "civilization" breaks when production goes down and the thieves want more.

E.g. the rich king demanding more stuff while the harvests were bad, bringing the people to starvation.

Nowhwere in history as long as I know in the large kingdoms peasants paid +50% in taxes to the rulers.

Which the rulers use for building a huge police apparatus, an army, a huge propaganda apparatus called school and university, a mega bureaucracy with state functionaries.

Nowhere in history religious leaders were so scuffed.

Civilization is always about stealing from producers. Western society is though very refined in it. Taxes get paid without people noticing.

Money creation. VAT. Automatic tax payment before you get your salary.

And as you say, I feel that's breaking now, e.g. safety is going down in the west, the trains are running worse, potholes are growing in the roads, health care is becoming impersonal.

While the elites are living more and more extravagant.

There is only a limited burden the producer can and will handle. It might be it can get a lot worse.

The real way to avoid catastrophe and to subvert big government is to learn how to live off the grid and go galt. I’m reading a new book, “American Nations”, and it has some great examples of early explorers doing this.

The Spanish in New Mexico got sick of the crown and took their skills of working the land and cattle elsewhere and became the legendary rouge cowboy.
The French of Quebec moved to the forest to live with nomadic Indian tribes instead of accepting peasantry, causing the aristocrats to work their own land or beg for money! :laughter:

It seems we need a repeat of these events to remind the “ones in power” who really makes the world go round.

Hint: it’s not them!

Last edited:
The newest dumbspeak lingo I've heard, from both men and women, is "that's fire" -- basically just rewording the famous Paris Hilton "that's hot" or the California surfbro culture "totally awesome dude"

As for tipping, I recently ate at a restaurant with no table service. You order food at the bar, and there is a tip jar and a card machine that defaults to 22% 25% or 30% tip. My buddy paid for us and turned to me and made a comment about the absurd choices. He ended up tipping $5 I think which was probably a 10 or 15% tip. Very generous compared to what a real waitress makes.

The girl running the cash register handed me my drink and said "If your friend was asking about the tips, it's because there are only two of us, and we do everything here!"

Ok toots, there's only one of me at my job, and I do everything, but alright. I asked her for a lemon in my drink and she said she didn't have them ready but would bring it out. It never came, and I could also never get a refill for my drink. If you're not going to pretend to offer even minimal service, why am I tipping you at all?

The other thing that bothers me with tips is the ungratefulness. I am usually shamed into tipping something at my local bakery, which also has the default tip screen pop up when you pay for an item you just picked up and walked over to the register with. But no one ever thanks me for giving them a few bucks for pushing buttons and taking my money. So I'm going to stop. It's like when people don't say "thank you" when I hold the door open... I'm not doing it for the compliment but I expect some common courtesy.

I dislike tip culture, but will reluctantly go along with it as long as I'm being treated politely.
No more!

The newest dumbspeak lingo I've heard, from both men and women, is "that's fire" -- basically just rewording the famous Paris Hilton "that's hot" or the California surfbro culture "totally awesome dude"

As for tipping, I recently ate at a restaurant with no table service. You order food at the bar, and there is a tip jar and a card machine that defaults to 22% 25% or 30% tip. My buddy paid for us and turned to me and made a comment about the absurd choices. He ended up tipping $5 I think which was probably a 10 or 15% tip. Very generous compared to what a real waitress makes.

The girl running the cash register handed me my drink and said "If your friend was asking about the tips, it's because there are only two of us, and we do everything here!"

Ok toots, there's only one of me at my job, and I do everything, but alright. I asked her for a lemon in my drink and she said she didn't have them ready but would bring it out. It never came, and I could also never get a refill for my drink. If you're not going to pretend to offer even minimal service, why am I tipping you at all?

The other thing that bothers me with tips is the ungratefulness. I am usually shamed into tipping something at my local bakery, which also has the default tip screen pop up when you pay for an item you just picked up and walked over to the register with. But no one ever thanks me for giving them a few bucks for pushing buttons and taking my money. So I'm going to stop. It's like when people don't say "thank you" when I hold the door open... I'm not doing it for the compliment but I expect some common courtesy.

I dislike tip culture, but will reluctantly go along with it as long as I'm being treated politely.
No more!
This is why tipping is important for servers. It incentives them to do their jobs well, otherwise they will do the bare minimum.

The service in Europe is absolutely terrible, since they're paid the same no matter how bad they perform.

I dislike the 'tip for anything' that it's become, but tipping is necessary to getting good service (which doesn't include checking people out).

This is why tipping is important for servers. It incentives them to do their jobs well, otherwise they will do the bare minimum.

The service in Europe is absolutely terrible, since they're paid the same no matter how bad they perform.

I dislike the 'tip for anything' that it's become, but tipping is necessary to getting good service (which doesn't include checking people out).
Is the service in Europe universally bad in every country? I had extremely positive experiences at bars and restaurants in Spain. In fact, the bartender gave me and my girl multiple free shots and was constantly refilling our waters without asking, very attentive, and wiping down the bar table around our drinks. I've never even seen service that good in America. I suppose it's possible he was the owner or something. But the service at pretty much all other restaurants/bars we visited was good too.

Last edited:

US Pilot Shortage Might Not Be Resolved Until 2032​

Air travel demand soared back to pre-Covid times during the Fourth of July holiday weekend. But with rising demand for air travel comes persistent flight delays and cancellations due to a pilot shortage. Some of the reasons for a pilot shortage have been a surge in early retirements during the pandemic, a mandatory retirement age of 65, a shrinking pool of potential pilots from the military, and a challenging value proposition for civilians to pursue a career as a pilot.

We have told readers there's "no quick fix" to the severe pilot shortage. Airlines like American Airlines have seen flight disruptions this summer due to a lack of pilots.

Current figures from the Federal Aviation Administration show the aviation industry is short 32,000 commercial pilots, mechanics, and air traffic controllers -- and the gap continues to expand by the year.

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg told CBS News his office is investigating several airlines that book "unrealistic" scheduling by selling seats ahead of scheduling personnel to fly planes.

"If you look at the delays, for example, that America experienced through last year in the summer 2022, a lot of that was driven by these companies not having the staff that they needed," Buttigieg said.

"This is not something that's going to be worked out overnight. It took years to get this way," he warned.

Wichita State University emeritus associate professor Dean Headley said, "The pilot shortage won't be resolved until 2032 or something like that."

Headley said airlines can train 1,500 to 1,800 pilots a year but noted with a deficit of 17,000 pilots, "we can't catch up that quick."

The current pilot shortage has forced commercial airlines to "cut back flights to smaller regional airports. So, people [who] are not at a major airport will find that their flight schedules have been reduced simply because they don't have enough people to put in an airplane to fly it somewhere," Headley explained

Besides a pilot shortage, the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Transportation revealed in early July there was also a severe shortage of air-traffic controllers. And just like pilots, it takes years to train air-traffic controllers.

One airline lobbying group has asked Congress to allow just one pilot in the cockpit to alleviate the shortage.

The shortages in pilots and air-traffic controllers won't be resolved anytime soon. No longer can airlines blame the "weather."

US Pilot Shortage Might Not Be Resolved Until 2032​

Last year in the Netherlands there was a big issue with the Schiphol airport - at some point for months there were 4hour queues, many flights cancelled, talks about limiting flights in general to like 2/3 or what it is now in the future. It came across like a big psyop to me; play a fake crisis and blaming it on a ''lack of security people'' (lol) gutting the entire holiday transport sector of the country, to justify less flights in the future. Couple that with climate change blabla and you have a great excuse to limit flights, if your stated goal is to limit international travel by the slaves (traveling people are more difficult to take track of, in the new global order system that's not part of the plan).

Back