Signs of Low Notch Count in a Woman

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
BlastbeatCasanova said:
An intact hymen is a good start

Virginity is a noticeable difference. Women who are not virgins and have moved from guy to guy (even a couple), often have a level of jadedness.

Think of it. Even with a single hymen break, either she:
- dumped her first for an upgrade on guy (cold woman)
- got dumped by her first for a hotter chick (hurt woman)
- lost her virginity in an un committed way (cold woman)

I'm sure there are more outcomes but I have dated a couple of virgins. The Surpirsiing thing is how MUCH MORE attached they are emotionally to you, EVEN WITHOUT SEX.

I do believe that a virgin bride is the key to a healthy family, not saying it is a requirement, but we need it happening at least!

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
NoMoreTO said:
BlastbeatCasanova said:
An intact hymen is a good start

Virginity is a noticeable difference. Women who are not virgins and have moved from guy to guy (even a couple), often have a level of jadedness.

I'm sure there are more outcomes but I have dated a couple of virgins. The Surpirsiing thing is how MUCH MORE attached they are emotionally to you, EVEN WITHOUT SEX.

I do believe that a virgin bride is the key to a healthy family, not saying it is a requirement, but we need it happening at least!

I feel you, my post was more just in jest. But I get what you're saying

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Just give her the test as in the following story. Its foolproof

Man goes into his son's dressing room on his sons wedding day and finds the younger man sitting on the bed with his head in his hands

Father "Whats the matter son? Are you nervous about the wedding?"

Son "No dad, Its not that"

Father "Then why the long face son?"

Son "Well dad you see since my bride and I have never slept together I dont know for sure if she's a virgin or not"

Father "Well son thats easy. Here's what you do. Tonight in your wedding suite when you get naked, point to your manhood and ask her ' What do you call this?'

Son "Huh?"

Father "Look. If she looks at your manhood and says 'Thats a penis' you know she's a virgin. If she looks and says 'Thats a cock' youll know she's not"

So that night after the wedding the newlyweds are in their suite. She's in bed already, naked and under the covers. The guy standing by the bed in his tighty whiteys hesitating then peels them off to the floor and pointing at his junk asks

Him "Honey what do call this?

Her "Oh sweety thats your penis"

Visibly relieved he starts climbing into bed and under the covers

Him "Whoo..thank god"

Her "Why, whats wrong sugar muffin?"

Him "I was just afraid that you were going to call it a cock. But you called it a penis so its ok"

Her "Oh honey bunny of course thats a penis. Dont be silly. Cocks are 12 inches long, 2 inches across and black"

:eek:

Soundbyte

Woodpecker
Openears said:
Knowing women with low notch counts, it's not hard to list what they share.

- Desire for traditional family
- Healthy relationship with family
- No major emotional trauma during formative years
- Christian faith was important to at least one parent of each woman, and I expect during childhood/adolescence it partially defined their moral perspectives.
- Each has achieved significant goals by leveraging work ethic and intelligence, showing a genuine desire for meaningful achievement. (medical careers)
- All seem to be social, but never sought social superiority. In other words, they still spend too much time on social media, but don't focus on earning validation. They weren't the popular girls in high school, but had plenty of friends.
- No self-destructive habits or behaviors
- All seem to be kind and nurturing
- They dress feminine, sometimes sexy but always with class.
- All have long term employers, never jumped around between jobs, are well liked are work, and work hard.
- Actions form a pattern working to bring them closer to having a a traditional family, such as good money management
- All agreeable, but will speak up when it counts

Probably could continue, but that will be it for now. Don't get me wrong they, are not perfect. I will say though, good women are out there. Best of luck to you all.

Some of these are not really good indicators.
- Desire for traditional family
Every ho I know desires this "someday"
- Healthy relationship with family
This means nothing, as parents can be very supportive of thottery.
- Each has achieved significant goals by leveraging work ethic and intelligence, showing a genuine desire for meaningful achievement. (medical careers)
Strippers can know 2 languages, and I personally know a sugar baby going through med school. In fact, many of the girls I knew in school weren't really religious types. And Smart hoes can have good work ethic too.
- All seem to be kind and nurturing
What, hoes can be kind.
- They dress feminine, sometimes sexy but always with class.
Hoes can dress

Everything else is harder to find in hoes.

Openears

Chicken
^ You are right, but also in some ways wrong. These are real observations of a group of 5 women I know. I should make it clear the traits I have listed shared between the group of women I was referring to are not guarantees. I should further say, I don't prescribe these traits lightly. For example when I say they "want a traditional family," they are not saying it, they are living it. The indications I see value in are not attributed simply by a conversational claim, they are proven true by patterns of behavior.

Please don't think I'm telling men to believe women if they simply say they want a traditional family. I am suggesting you can analyze patterns of meaningful behavior, and use that data to build a window into a woman's character.

The list I volunteered is most valuable when you can see the greater picture. Imagine a woman who has each of those traits at the same time, I know five that do and that was just off the top of my head, I could have listed more. They are valuable traits because they ARE traits these girls have, they are not false claim.

Value observed behavior over volunteered words.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The only way to tell is to show your red pill side and see how she responds. The promiscuous ones will be open with you once they realize they can’t fool you (or have no reason to) and the more relatively innocent ones will be sheepish and awkward (even if she enjoys your display) in a way that thots can’t fake. If you show a little of that side and she crosses herself, you’ve found one - but possibly blown your chances. But there’s still no other way to tell.

kel

Ostrich
MichaelWitcoff said:
The only way to tell is to show your red pill side and see how she responds.

This is also the way to lead lost women (and men) back to the side of light. I support everyone hiding their power-level as an unfortunate necessity (that we've been put in the closet like this is so undignified, but can't go back in time), but we can't do it forever and we can't be contented with just reaching out online. We need to reclaim space in the real world, just on a matter of principle and because the real-life connections you make with people are much stronger than anything online and the red-pilling you can give someone in person is much more effective.

Of course, you have to do it intelligently and strategically as well in this case. Two steps forward, one step back. Give them a little bit of edgy goodness, a truth they've observed but were afraid to speak or even think, and then reel them back in to comfortable playful territory to take the edge off. Then later, do it again. Etc.

Eban

Robin
MichaelWitcoff said:
The only way to tell is to show your red pill side and see how she responds. The promiscuous ones will be open with you once they realize they can’t fool you (or have no reason to) and the more relatively innocent ones will be sheepish and awkward (even if she enjoys your display) in a way that thots can’t fake. If you show a little of that side and she crosses herself, you’ve found one - but possibly blown your chances. But there’s still no other way to tell.

What do mean by "your red pill side"?

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
^To demonstrate, via story-telling or other more subtle cues, that you understand the truth about gender dynamics and aren’t fooled by the act that most simps fall for.

Been running some experiments using online dating apps, and between now and 13 years ago when I first started, the difference is appalling. There have never been more fake profiles, trannies, scammers, and just downright abominable creatures on there. I really think that 'real' women are either hypersexual or also volcel, they get more of an orgasm off of their pride and vanity then they do off a dick. In general though, less and less people are having sex the old fashioned way, and it seems women just take the pick of their choice from their male harem of damaged alphas or on rarer occasions the beta orbiters. How does all this relate to finding a woman with a low notch count? I think that we have to continue to analyze the wrong before we can implement the right.

I do concur with the 'has been with one guy since she was sexually active' sentiment, it means she has pair bonded with him and him alone. Other than that you have to find a virgin, look younger and more remote. There are no virgins left in the cities, guaranteed.

LoveBug

Kingfisher

I’m into my 40s (41 now), and it will be a requirement til I die.

If it’s marriage or long term, 1 notch is one too many

They get jaded and lose absolute pair bondability after 1 notch

If it means I never get married, it is what it is

I’m into my 40s (41 now), and it will be a requirement til I die.

If it’s marriage or long term, 1 notch is one too many

They get jaded and lose absolute pair bondability after 1 notch

If it means I never get married, it is what it is

This is the right attitude.

Australia Sucks

Kingfisher
My belief is that when it comes to marriage men should maintain high standards and refuse to settle. If you insist on a young virgin woman you can find one (you will probably just have to move countries though). It is important to only marry a woman who insists on remaining a virgin until she is married. Why accept anything less when there are so many countries in the world where such women are plentiful?

Virgins still exist?
I'm definitely doing it wrong. I've been trying to hold out for a virgin bride for a long, long time.... but I am feeling like I'll never find one. I'm less than 2 years from 40 and starting to go into crisis mode. I don't want to give up on this, I don't want to give up on my goals for a family and for a woman, but I know I need more work. I'm worried I'll run out of time.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
The Absent/Negligent Father seems to be a sure negative sign. Some sluts basically scream it out in their behavior.
I watched the Netflix show on Jeffery Epstein recently. All the girls (now women) interviewed came from messed up families, likely with bad fathers, or more often, no father or a father with very limited access. There wasn't a single one who had happy stories of a wonderful family life, daddy's girl, etc.

The show didn't realize the picture it was painting, but once you see it, you know what that snake (((Ghislane Maxwell))) was looking for when she selected victims for Epstein. You can reverse engineer your selections by avoiding women coming from such backgrounds - even if they never ran into an Epstein-like predator.

semilla

Sparrow
I watched the Netflix show on Jeffery Epstein recently. All the girls (now women) interviewed came from messed up families, likely with bad fathers, or more often, no father or a father with very limited access. There wasn't a single one who had happy stories of a wonderful family life, daddy's girl, etc.

The show didn't realize the picture it was painting, but once you see it, you know what that snake (((Ghislane Maxwell))) was looking for when she selected victims for Epstein. You can reverse engineer your selections by avoiding women coming from such backgrounds - even if they never ran into an Epstein-like predator.
This stuck out to me as well when watching that show.
I’m sure we all have heard the jokes about girls being messed up because their father wasn’t around, but as I’ve met more girls in their 20s it has become increasingly apparent.