Silver Squeeze?

Someone created a GoFundMe page to buy advertising space on billboards to promote the silver squeeze.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/silver-squeeze

It looks like it will get funded.

Very cool.

I recommend following 'arcadia economics' on YT... the intentional disinformation JPM and Goldman Sachs have been putting out on MSM to squash mainstreet silver squeeze ambitions is staggering.

The squeeze and stacking will become worth it when the government and "green tech" have to scrounge up physical silver once the Biden agenda gets funded and rolling. A firm going broke because of shorts or insufficient stock will seem like a small event in comparison (unless it rhymes with JP Schmorgan).

edit: An electric car uses from half to two ounces each, and a solar panel uses about 2/3 of an ounce per panel.

Let's say fair market value for silver is $100/oz.

If it squeezes, and doubles FMV or more, are you going to sell?

Are you concerned about a squeeze jeapordizing all fiat currencies, triggering hyper inflation? Making holding a dollar too risky?

joost

Kingfisher
Let's say fair market value for silver is $100/oz.

If it squeezes, and doubles FMV or more, are you going to sell?

Are you concerned about a squeeze jeapordizing all fiat currencies, triggering hyper inflation? Making holding a dollar too risky?

If it reaches $50 I would take my 4000% profit and leave. I don't think paper silver (SLV) would hold much longer if demand for silver surges. And to buy physical at the actual premiums it's simply madness.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
If demand is so high and supply low how can the price fall? Call me stupid but I don't understand what the heck is going on.
The price of precious metals is being artificially held down by folks like JP Morgan. JP Morgan and other big financial institutions are buying up precious metals at these low prices. As well, the big banks keep the price of precious metals down, so the serfs will keep their money in fiat.

West_001

Sparrow
The price of precious metals is being artificially held down by folks like JP Morgan. JP Morgan and other big financial institutions are buying up precious metals at these low prices. As well, the big banks keep the price of precious metals down, so the serfs will keep their money in fiat.
This explanation makes the most sense.
However, if this is in fact the case, what's stoping these big banks from suppressing the price to $5 an ounce?

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I'm with you on this one.
Even with logical explanations I still find myself asking this very question daily...
It's the simplest answer:

Forcing the most valuable equities to be undervalued allows them to gobble them up and redirects the normies attention to junk investments like stocks, bonds and crypto (yup I went there).

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I was looking for SLV options.

19th March Calls cost 57¢.
You can bet $57 and if SLV goes to $50, you can make +4000% ($2343).
View attachment 29420

What are the chances of SLV getting pumped to $50 in twenty days?
It's a moon shot but I might just consider something like this. I'd consider looking into may though rather than in 20 days. But I'll have to check it all out.

We have these TFSA accounts in Canada where your gains are tax free, to me that's a good place to put a long shot. It's probably less risk for me to put a little money into calls then to load up on more silver.