Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

ginsu

Sparrow
Thanks I like that guy. I been experimenting with gardening. I just scattered a mess of wildflower seeds. I hope they grow and bloom. Luckily I have some dirt and a yard to work in. I was just trying to tell my story for fair warning to those who follow. I agree, repent and follow your blessings. Best of luck.
That's great, gardening is something that seems very appealing. Someday I hope to have a yard to plant some seeds too.

I didn't mean to put you down, only motivate. It's not even aimed at you specifically as my post is full of generalizations and assumptions.
It's for anyone that identifies as a ''Karl'' from the black pill video or feels down and hopeless.

I've been at that point of nihilism and seeing no point in living. Now it triggers me when I see it in someone else. There are an infinite amount of interesting things to be passionate about in this world. Even with all the evil that's here too. It's not the world that's not interesting. It's you, and you can change.

Life is pretty great if you focus on trying to become the best you can be. It's the only thing that you actually control, and good women will notice it too. physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, financially. This journey never ends. I'm very flawed and nowhere near where I would like to be and I fail every day but I'm happy for the things I do manage to achieve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 911
The only person I know that's the exception to the rule is my recent ex. She didn't have a problem finding someone that wants to marry her at 49. She's an exception though. Still looks good, low N count, good job. I don't know anything about the fiance outside of he's older, almost 60 and is from the UK. We don't really keep in touch so I know little about it. Even one of her oldest and best friends claims she's never met him and she has never said anything about him. Something seems off but not my business.

It's more the younger generation. I know of very few millennials that are interested in marriage. Plus the vast majority of young women are just damaged goods and not worth it. I really feel for a guy in his 30's who wants a nice wife and a family it's very slim pickings today.

donvance

That's great, gardening is something that seems very appealing. Someday I hope to have a yard to plant some seeds too.

I didn't mean to put you down, only motivate. It's not even aimed at you specifically as my post is full of generalizations and assumptions.
It's for anyone that identifies as a ''Karl'' from the black pill video or feels down and hopeless.

I've been at that point of nihilism and seeing no point in living. Now it triggers me when I see it in someone else. There are an infinite amount of interesting things to be passionate about in this world. Even with all the evil that's here too. It's not the world that's not interesting. It's you, and you can change.

Life is pretty great if you focus on trying to become the best you can be. It's the only thing that you actually control, and good women will notice it too. physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, financially. This journey never ends. I'm very flawed and nowhere near where I would like to be and I fail every day but I'm happy for the things I do manage to achieve.
Its all good, congratulations on the passage of the newbie handle.

I just planted some pole bean seeds along my fence row, hopefully they will produce. I have been a big fan of green beans the past year or two, they make me feel ten years younger when I eat them. I try to eat them 2 or 3 times a week.

I have been influenced a lot by Owen Benjamin since i tuned in to him earlier this year. When he spirals I have to tune out, but his homestead is awesome. Best wishes to Big Bear.

Sorry for being off topic, I suppose we were suppose to be talking women. Don't get me started......lol

I think the last couple of pages are an example of when this forum gets a little to analytical or even, dare I say, emotional. First off, "Will anyone remember Carl?" is an inversion of the (modern, current) reality that women generally don't marry, or delay marriage, and are always looking for someone better until it's too late. That's an atypical, though admittedly real, phenomenon for men.

Will anyone remember Leonard D Neubache? To be quite direct, it will be more from his internet posts than some other ethereal post grandfather days. Most people in human history never had grandparents around, and it's not that big of a deal. If they did, lucky them, but big fucking deal. You think after 3 generations anyone remembers you? That's a trip. What's more, it is essentially a materialist argument and you all should know better. Who cares if people remember you? That's the kind of thing somebody like Michael Jordan thinks right now after winning basketball games, currently with bloodshot eyes and a gut, maybe even smoking a cigar. He might last a little bit longer, if the world does, but in 50 years, apart from being a previously dominant sports player for a historical sports trivia nerd, no one will really care. Yet another man might have been the most virtuous guy in his neighborhood and didn't have, or strive for, worldly blessings --- but he was exceptional at the ordinary things that really brighten people's families, lives and days over a generation.

Now, let me stress that I am not suggesting it isn't good to have a family, a posterity, and participate in healthy living of a community or country. It is. In fact, it's a great blessing. But certain people are also called to certain things, and sometimes they have to work with what they have or don't have, and perhaps through their mistakes. There are multitudes of divorced people that "had kids" and went through hell. Some it worked out for in the end, others it didn't. There's a lot of collateral damage in those situations, from family to family and kid to kid ... I don't see the point in singling out any one of these. The whole thing is just a reflection of the society. I appreciate the hard love and black pill to spur others on to family formation and being honorable, but sometimes it goes to far.

Some of the greatest men that have ever lived have gone by in life, many unknown by most of the world, but they aren't dead. That's my point. Especially on a Christian forum.

STG

Sparrow
I believe we are heading into a global depression worse then the Great Depression of the 30's along with war fought on a level not seen since WWII. The kind of depression where people will literally starve to death. The kind of war where the opposing armies will be targeting civilians and cities as legitimate targets.

I would not want to have to worry about providing for a family at this time, especially with very young children.

The human suffering that will occur will change everything especially the culture.

Should you survive I would image the years following would resemble the 1950's if you lived in the winning country.

Should you survive I would image the years following would resemble the 1950's if you lived in the winning country.
If you are right it is either the ἔσχατον or yes, the beginning of another golden era. Since I love predictions, when does it happen, or give me a variable or general guess on the war, and if it is the famine that leads to it.

STG

Sparrow
If you are right it is either the ἔσχατον or yes, the beginning of another golden era. Since I love predictions, when does it happen, or give me a variable or general guess on the war, and if it is the famine that leads to it.
There are 2 types of wars - Crisis Wars (value of human life is worth nothing, civilians and cities are targets) and Non-Crisis/Political Wars (clearly defined objective, care taken to prevent civilian casualties, rules of engagement, etc.)

Crisis wars only happen about every 80 years. This is because these types of wars are traumatic and the survivors gain wisdom through their experiences allowing them to build a strong country, compromise on politics, and keep things from spiraling out of control.

America nuked Japan and went to total war to win but didn't in the Korean War or Vietnam War.

The 80 year cycle in America:

1776 Revolutionary War + 80 = 1856. American Civil War began in 1861 + 80 = 1941. 1941 World War II America enters the war.

End of WWII 1945 + 80 = 2025

See how it seems year by year everything is getting worse?

We are in the Crisis Era, but its impossible to say when exactly it will start. The theory states it will happen and the closer you get the 80 year mark the high the probability.

Really interesting theory that can be applied to any country.

The theory comes from this book, definetly worth your time to read: https://www.amazon.com/Generational...s=generational+dynamics&qid=1589590514&sr=8-1

Both the allied and the axis powers he proposes are very interesting sides (teaser: go check out his blog). What's more is that his big prediction is China starting it all (presumably when they lose control of their population, something that seems more possible than ever right now) against Japan. The middle east stuff is quite plausible as well.

STG

Sparrow
Both the allied and the axis powers he proposes are very interesting sides (teaser: go check out his blog). What's more is that his big prediction is China starting it all (presumably when they lose control of their population, something that seems more possible than ever right now) against Japan. The middle east stuff is quite plausible as well.
As this is getting off topic, this will be my last post regarding this subject in this thread. I will create a new thread on this subject.

What is eyebrow raising about this theory and his book is all this was published in 2003. Imagine someone telling you we will have total war with China around 2025 in 2003. You would look at them like they were crazy. Today, in 2020, it doesn't seem so far fetched anymore....

WEDO

Woodpecker
^Rush87 we men are just as guilty. You think a 40 year old is going to lock up a 22 year old virgin? We got screwed by our social programming just as bad as the women did.
Guys are guilty ....but our biological clocks run a lot longer. I'm 58 ..my wife is 31 and my daughter will be 2 in couple of days.

But I left the USA and moved to Medellin Colombia.....most 58 year old guys in the US will have to get very humble to pull that off in the States.

ginsu

Sparrow
Good looking 40yo with money? Easily, he is probably fighting them off.
Yes for that man it's possible, the best we can do is try to be like him. And hope that others follow in your example as the contrast starts to show.

But he is an exception, just like there are women with great personalities and good looks because they take a lot of care of their bodies well into their 30's and 40's. The average 40-year-old man and woman are far past their best days and have it tough, but I don't feel that sorry for them either.

Anyone that's willing to open their mind, take action, and move can make a good life. Like Wedo showed.

Even these broken women in their 30's and 40's can turn it around if they could get past their ego, but they won't.

It's getting easier every day to be one of the exceptions as the average person runs out of steam at a younger and younger age. They ''grow'' up faster and burn out faster. That's because they follow the script society has laid out for them. It can be good for the individual that writes their own path in life as it sets you apart, but it's bad for society as a whole.

The more I see these consequences the more I just start to accept that people and nations get what they deserve by their repeated actions.
It is what it is, unfortunately.

Salinger

Woodpecker
Guys are guilty ....but our biological clocks run a lot longer. I'm 58 ..my wife is 31 and my daughter will be 2 in couple of days.

But I left the USA and moved to Medellin Colombia.....most 58 year old guys in the US will have to get very humble to pull that off in the States.
Humble? You mean rich.

WEDO

Woodpecker
Humble? You mean rich.
By humble I mean willing to have a child with a less attractive woman in the USA.

In Colombia you can still marry a very attractive woman even at my age.

Helps if you are financially independent so you can live here.

I plan on moving back to the USA with my wife and child when I'm 62.

My wife will be 35 and will still be pretty hot by American standards.

Here in Colombia I don't have to worry much....guys that have anything going for them at all would never really consider marring or even living with a woman that has another man's child

But many of the sex starved losers in America will think that stealing my wife and raising my child would be a gift from heaven. LOL!

I plan on telling them not to waste their life raising another man's kids and to just buy a ticket to Colombia were their are plenty of very attractive women that will marry you and have YOUR babies.

Salinger

Woodpecker
By humble I mean willing to have a child with a less attractive woman in the USA.
Ok, I see what you're saying.

In Colombia you can still marry a very attractive woman even at my age.

Helps if you are financially independent so you can live here.

I plan on moving back to the USA with my wife and child when I'm 62.

My wife will be 35 and will still be pretty hot by American standards.

Here in Colombia I don't have to worry much....guys that have anything going for them at all would never really consider marring or even living with a woman that has another man's child

But many of the sex starved losers in America will think that stealing my wife and raising my child would be a gift from heaven. LOL!

I plan on telling them not to waste their life raising another man's kids and to just buy a ticket to Colombia were their are plenty of very attractive women that will marry you and have YOUR babies.
Why move back here at all? That commits the cardinal sin of finding the love of your life overseas and bringing her back to the West. You don't bring her back here because there's a damn good chance she'll leave you for another man if you do. You'll be 62 and yet she'll still be attractive and marriable.

I hope you have a good reason for wanting to make this move.

Last edited:

WEDO

Woodpecker
I don't really think that women with another guys children are really a catch.

What it looks like to me when I see guys marrying a women with another guys children is that they are paying for it.
The guys might be getting a slightly better looking wife in the process....but at what cost...and if she already has kids she might not want to have more with you.
Seems like a good way to go extinct to me.

The reason I would be moving back is after I file for Social Security at the age of 62 ....I will start collecting about 1850 a month in Social Security my daughter will receive another 1350 per month and my wife will be eligible for 1350 in child in care benefits from SS.
Plus I would prefer that my daughter be educated in the USA. Why not bring her to the USA where woman is queen instead of raising her here in Colombia where man is King.