Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Bingo. Yes. She graduated from one of the most prestigious engineering schools in California. She's highly intelligent. The thing is she told me that she is not career driven. She only works to make money so she can travel and be a foodie. I just don't understand how that can be fulfilling long term? Like I said she's highly intelligent when it comes to technical stuff but I have never heard her speak about spiritual, political, or economic matters or anything that deals with things beyond her sphere of influence. I don't know if she even believes in God or not. She's doesn't seem to be an overtly feminist, leftist, progressive type. Though, she did dye her hair purple last year. I just have this gut feeling that she's going to wake up one day at age 50 alone and think, "What have I done with my life?"

There's a culture in the states somehow different than elsewhere where women here seem to believe that marriage and relationships are something that men should deliver to women. When I hear an American woman say "I can't find a good man", what they really mean is that they "go fishing" like someone sitting in their living room, putting a bucket on the kitchen counter, and waiting for the perfect fish to flop into it. (Ideally, the fish should scrape off its scales and bread itself too.)

There's simply no (reasonable) excuse for a woman like this, if she desired a family, to remain single. It's like someone starving to death in a food court with a stack of twenties in their hands.

Even a 37 year old woman hasn't really hit their "wall" yet compared to a young man in his mid 20's who might have to learn decent game to even get someone in his own socioeconomic class. Partly what's keeping these women single and hitting their wall is that they've been indoctrinated to believe that dying alone is something they shouldn't worry about until they're literally taking their last breath.

There's a culture in the states somehow different than elsewhere where women here seem to believe that marriage and relationships are something that men should deliver to women. When I hear an American woman say "I can't find a good man", what they really mean is that they "go fishing" like someone sitting in their living room, putting a bucket on the kitchen counter, and waiting for the perfect fish to flop into it. (Ideally, the fish should scrape off its scales and bread itself too.)

There's simply no (reasonable) excuse for a woman like this, if she desired a family, to remain single. It's like someone starving to death in a food court with a stack of twenties in their hands.

Even a 37 year old woman hasn't really hit their "wall" yet compared to a young man in his mid 20's who might have to learn decent game to even get someone in his own socioeconomic class. Partly what's keeping these women single and hitting their wall is that they've been indoctrinated to believe that dying alone is something they shouldn't worry about until they're literally taking their last breath.

This. If she really wanted to be married she would have been married a long time ago. i have no doubt in my mind she attracts men fairly easily and could easily land a high value man.

It used to anger me, now it just saddens me.

So many women robbed of a healthy family life by the power of cultural brainwashing and weak parenting.

I've noticed many younger women declare they never want children for reasons like "the environment" and "overpopulation". This is hilarious due to the fact that most western nation's are dying out and need to bring in immigrants to keep the population and Economy rolling. These are not just CAN/USA women but now central and south American women that have bought the lie.

Also the amount of women who have had or entertain the notion of having abortions seems to be growing.

A culture that doesn't value human life isnt headed in the right direction in my opinion.

It used to anger me, now it just saddens me.

So many women robbed of a healthy family life by the power of cultural brainwashing and weak parenting.

I've noticed many younger women declare they never want children for reasons like "the environment" and "overpopulation". This is hilarious due to the fact that most western nation's are dying out and need to bring in immigrants to keep the population and Economy rolling. These are not just CAN/USA women but now central and south American women that have bought the lie.

Also the amount of women who have had or entertain the notion of having abortions seems to be growing.

A culture that doesn't value human life isnt headed in the right direction in my opinion.
Some women do understand that as they age, and not just chronologically, they become less attractive. And they hate it. This "progressive" female artist, Molly Crabapple, wrote this essay back in 2014 when she turned 30.

Thirty is supposed to be the beginning of the end of hot girlhood. Sexual attractiveness is too red-raw basic to deny. It's the one power the world grudgingly grants to women. The half-true caveat is that you're on borrowed time. With care, beauty fades slowly. Youth's juicy smoothness fades fast...

I'd tell myself I'm glad I'm turning 30. "I'm fucking terrified," I'd confide to friends. They were mostly women older than me, gorgeously continuing to take up space. "Ha!" they'd snort. "Just you wait."

Weeks later, I'd be reassuring a friend that her life wasn't over cause she'd just turned 26.

At 18, I had the same dopey attraction as the second Mrs. de Winter. I'd sit at the Barnes and Noble cafe reading books I couldn't afford. Men would ask to sit with me. I was too polite to tell them no. They'd get angry if I wouldn't talk to them. They'd get angry if I did. After conversation, I declined one guy's offer of drinks. He screamed at me: "Why the fuck did you waste my time?"

No one screams at me any more. In November, I walked around Beirut at 3 AM and besides one guy jerking off toward the stars, no one bothered me.

Crabapple is 36 now. And as far as I can tell she is still single and childless.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for women that will die alone. One might say they've been sold a bunch of crap by feminists, so, are they really to blame? Well, that does matter, but, these women still decided on their own to follow this path in life even if they were brainwashed into doing so. Also, as they decided to go down this path these people were, simply put, just a bunch of conceited assh*les.
The cycle of feminism is just that; young naive women get sold a bill of goods they can't return, but by the time they figure it out they're either so resentful or out of options, they just recruit more young naive women to take their place. The rest actually swallow the pill so hard they believe the things they say to these women about the world and men and themselves.
'waves' of feminism are an appropriate metaphor; invasions come in waves.

In Scottsdale these bimbos count each decade as the decade previous.
"30 is the new 20"
"40 is the new 30"
"50 is the new 40"
"Sixty is to get frisky"
Morons.

I dimly recall a website called the "Scottsdale Scout" or something, where pictures of people at Scottsdale bars would be posted. But over time the aim of most visitors to the website was to attack the people in the pictures, by posting funny/nasty comments about them.

I remember being in Scottsdale and seeing a woman there, at a convenience store, who had had an immense amount of cosmetic surgery done. She was a surgical parody of a beautiful woman! I would guess her age was around the mid fifties. I hate to be judgmental, but she was comically hideous. She should have just let herself age naturally, and maybe just had a limited face lift every few years. She seemed like a nice human being, and I wanted to say hello to learn a little about her, but she sort of freaked me out.

The cycle of feminism is just that; young naive women get sold a bill of goods they can't return, but by the time they figure it out they're either so resentful or out of options, they just recruit more young naive women to take their place. The rest actually swallow the pill so hard they believe the things they say to these women about the world and men and themselves.
'waves' of feminism are an appropriate metaphor; invasions come in waves.

Not just waves, but rather like bite sized morsels the culture can swallow. If all of feminism was sold back in 1948 at Seneca Falls, it wouldn't have gotten off the ground and they knew it.

Heck, there's a vestigial custom unique to the states where on a dinner date, women offer to pay their share of the date even if she intends to see him again. This is now largely a shit test to make the man "insist" upon paying and for her to be able to pretend like she generously offered to pay, but it originates from the 2nd wave time when the feminists were pushing for the ERA and a lot of politicians and academics probably called out women claiming to want workplace equality but can't even pay for their own meals. For a brief period of time, very brief, the women really did pay for their own meals and hated it, but they didn't want to be called out as sexist.

The waves are also necessarily to prevent backlash and reversion: Without upping the stakes, they worry the women will lose their nerve and flee the workplace and men will call for an end to affirmative action. Women's equality is actually very fragile. Without massive corporate, cultural, and legal measures in place to subsidize it like, say, the space program or Chernobyl, women would flee the workplace quickly since most people would prefer to be at home and while women either have to be home (with the kids) or want to be home, and most women won't offer that choice to men, then men would dominate the workplace quickly and largely do. Look at how the trans-men are dominating TERF sports and that's what happens when women are simply told to live up to equality on the same terms as men.

So they need to continually come up with new battles to project attention away from them being privileged. Want to keep an abused spouse from leaving? Continually complain about how much THEY oppress YOU.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
^Rush87 we men are just as guilty. You think a 40 year old is going to lock up a 22 year old virgin? We got screwed by our social programming just as bad as the women did.
A man has more ability to recover. First - a 40 year old man absolutely can get a 22 year old. In my own circle of friends I know of at least two cases where a man in his 40's was in LTR with a woman under 25. If you're in decent shape and making reasonable income for your age you can outspend most guys in their 20's. That demonstrated ability to provision a family attracts even good marriage minded girls.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
A lot of people, both men and women, are approaching 40 still single. While everyone has a different story of how they got there, women seem to be arriving at this juncture without humility while insisting on high (or immature) standards.

[attachment=42671]

[attachment=42672]

[attachment=42673]

[attachment=42674]

This thread on 4chan highlights a lot more profiles that share the same theme: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/232098983/heres-your-weekly-victims-of-feminism-thread

The panic among older women is palpable:

https://www.bolde.com/im-panicking-im-getting-older-theres-no-one-left-date/

They are under the belief that secular dating will somehow pan out in the end, but I don't see it happening. If you've dated for nearly two decades and failed to find a mate, there is nothing indicate you are on the verge of succeeding. Without turning to Christ to humble yourself and develop the genuine maturity needed to start a family, failure is close to guaranteed. So how will the mainstream guide these single women?

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-to-settle-the-joy-of-living-and-dying-alone

Another female is coming to terms with dying alone:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/08/27/why-im-no-longer-scared-dying-alone/

The chickens are coming home to roost, and of course we will be blamed for it.
I feel bad for Nancy, who seems like a decent girl who waited too long, or who might have had her time wasted by one or two long term boyfriends. I have less sympathy for the other three.

bucky

Ostrich
A man has more ability to recover. First - a 40 year old man absolutely can get a 22 year old. In my own circle of friends I know of at least two cases where a man in his 40's was in LTR with a woman under 25. If you're in decent shape and making reasonable income for your age you can outspend most guys in their 20's. That demonstrated ability to provision a family attracts even good marriage minded girls.
My wife was in her late twenties and I was I my early forties when we met. Not quite as large an age gap as between 40 and early twenties, but still good enough to get married and have a few kids. She's not American though, and I'll concede that such an age gap is harder to pull off in the US. Our age gap made American women openly furious until she hit 30.

I wonder how many guys tried to tie them down when they were in 20s.
I also wonder how many guys these woman have rejected in the early days.
Two women I dated in my mid-20s told me they'd had proposals of marriage between 20-24. I asked why they'd said no to the guys. First was the most interesting because the guy sounded like he ticked every reasonable box - tall, athletic/muscular, popular with a lot of girls, had a good job, and had good values. By all accounts he was infatuated with this girl, who was a few years younger than him. I asked her why she said no and dumped him. She literally couldn't articulate it. She started a law degree that she never finished, got wasted at parties, and got pregnant after a one night stand with a total clown/party animal. She was still a relatively attractive single mother when I dated her (for about a month before I made my exit). This is several years ago now. By coincidence she popped up on my Facebook as a mutual a few months back. Still single. She had a grade A guy try to tie her down and it still wasn't good enough, and it ruined her life. I think this is extremely common.

Towgunner

Kingfisher

Hit the nail on the head here. I think this really shows how feminism is an egotistical supremacist movement. The "I'm brainer than men" says it all. So, miss >50 and single believes she's superior to men.

Sometimes you feel like explaining to people why water is wet. Gee wiz Miss Wiz-kid, you think you're single because you think you're better than other people. Hmmmm. What was that part about being "smart"?

Cervantes

Woodpecker
You seem to live in the past. Applying yesterday's standards on today's young guns isn't helping anyone

I will try to explain by telling an anecdote why so many 18-30 year olds seem frustrated, angry and not getting anywhere in life

And why, in my opinion, their anger and frustration is justified. Young males are NOT the problem. Society is.

My dad started working when he was 16. Didn't have any diplomas aside from a high school certificate. Bought a nice house when he was 27 Got married when he was 28. Had two kids by the age of 30. The waifu was a housewife until she turned 36/37. Every year he bought a new (second hand) car, waifu didn't have anything to say about that matter. We went on vacation once or twice a year. Education was free, and healthcare was basically free too. Saturday was football day and afterwards it was drinking beer with the boys until they dropped. People in that time officially retired at age 65, but many had arrangements that made them retire as early as 52/53.

My dad has none of the qualities men are deemed to have today. He was lowly skilled, didn't have higher education, was 5'10 tall, didn't have any social skills and walked around in his work clothes all day long because 'they were comfortable'

After he came home from work he would shove dinner in, jump onto the couch and lay there watching cheap TV shows for the remainder of the night - with his feet up high. The kids and his waifu had to share the other sofa. He wouldn't ask how we did at school, how his waifu felt, how everything was going etc. The only thing he would say was 'YOU ARE BLOCKING MY VIEW' whenever someone would walk past him

Fastfoward 20/25 years.

I got a friend who fits the physical description of my dad. Short, with an average face. He is a general practicioner living in one of the bigger cities in The Netherlands. He speaks 4 languages and is socially calibrated. He also likes to go to the gym at least 2/3 times a week

And he is an incel. He gets no play from the girls because he is short, and because everything else about him is just average

He doesn't own his own home. These days only university educated couples that pool their incomes or people that get a loan from a family member are able to buy property. That's how crazy it is. He's spending 1/3 of his doctor's income on an apartment in a quiet part of the city. 'At least I don't have to share the kitchen with strangers' he once told me. Bro, you are 30. Time to up the standards and start demanding change

Even if he'd live like a monk for the next 30 years this doctor wouldn't be able to buy the house my unskilled and uneducated dad bought 25 years ago - with 3 people being financially depended on him. A sidenote: that house is now 25 year older too.

Many others still live at home. Not because they are socially awkward mommyboys but because there is not other option. A small 700 euro apartment in a 50 000 inhabitants city whilst you are barely making 2k? No thanks

The incel thing is another insult that is hurled way too easily. I don't consider any young European men socially awkward, barring a few autists. They are more socially calibrated than their parents, have a broader range of interests, have more education under their belt, have more rhetorical skills etc.

They also spend more time in the gym. Are more fashion conscious, are taller than their parents, spend more money on dating and self improvement..

Yet my friend is an incel and my father laid on the couch farting and eating pizza from his chest for years. Walking around on the same leather slippers for 2 years +. With no fear that his wife would ever leave him. My doctor friend also has no real capital despite belonging to the top 20 percent of the population

Times have changed, things have gotten so much harder. It's too easy to be judgemental as an older person.

It is so easy for a man to find a woman to marry today. So very very very easy. There are a ton of young women desperate to get married.

To any young men having trouble getting married here are the steps:

1. Get income capable of supporting a family.
2. Go on a few dates with a woman where you demonstrate three things: a. you have the ability to support a family b. are decisive c. are sensitive the the needs of others.
3. After 3 dates you tell her you want to get married and start a family.

Expanding on 2 which is important:

These are biological imperatives bred into men and women.

Women need to know that the father of their children will be able to support them.

Secondly women are oriented toward paying attention to the needs of the children - not the condition of the world. She will want to feel confident that you're going to see what's coming and will prepare the family accordingly. Think of the family like a bubble. The children are in the middle, the mother faces toward the inside of the circle to the needs of the children - the father to the world - protecting and provisioning the family.

Since she's going to want you to make a lot of decisions for her and the children she needs to know that you'll care about whats best for the family, and will have the social skills to understand what people need. Having qualities b and c are part of a complimentary set of characteristics. Having one without the other does not work and you will get rejected,

You choosing the date venues is the first test of these two qualities.

These principles are not what men and women are taught today - and if asked many will deny that these are the things women are looking for. Those people are wrong, and ignore their stated desires. The real system is sub conscious and based in biology and is not modified by social convention.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Hit the nail on the head here. I think this really shows how feminism is an egotistical supremacist movement. The "I'm brainer than men" says it all. So, miss >50 and single believes she's superior to men.

Sometimes you feel like explaining to people why water is wet. Gee wiz Miss Wiz-kid, you think you're single because you think you're better than other people. Hmmmm. What was that part about being "smart"?

No, she is lying to herself. She would rather believe that men don't want her because she is too smart, instead of the truth which is that she is very old and looks it. Every time a woman claims, "men are intimidated by me" or other such nonsense they are lying to themselves.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
No, she is lying to herself. She would rather believe that men don't want her because she is too smart, instead of the truth which is that she is very old and looks it. Every time a woman claims, "men are intimidated by me" or other such nonsense they are lying to themselves.
100% agree with that! Just terrible to see what rampant narcissism and feminism has done to our society.

She's going die alone and regret ever thinking like this.