Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Gimlet

Kingfisher
100% agree with that! Just terrible to see what rampant narcissism and feminism has done to our society.

She's going die alone and regret ever thinking like this.

She regrets nothing and continues to write ridiculous articles.
Here she laments that men in their 40s and 50s unfairly are attracted to "lithe, fertile" women, and that as a result she lies about her age. If she had a lick of regret she would lower her standards back down to reality, and take whatever she can get instead of wanting a "successful business man."

Kate.JPG

Last edited:

Godward

Pigeon
Yes, these women will most likely never admit that they were wrong. But they do feel that something is terribly wrong. That is why they desperately, and unsuccesfully, try to convince the outside world. A serious existential crisis is inevitable for them, and it will be the source for even more resentment. This resentment will then be either 'externalized' (thereby becoming even more destructive for society at large) or 'internalized' (thereby creating a self-destructive energy that will lead to suicide or euthanasia).

It is so easy for a man to find a woman to marry today. So very very very easy. There are a ton of young women desperate to get married.

To any young men having trouble getting married here are the steps:

1. Get income capable of supporting a family.
2. Go on a few dates with a woman where you demonstrate three things: a. you have the ability to support a family b. are decisive c. are sensitive the the needs of others.
3. After 3 dates you tell her you want to get married and start a family.

Expanding on 2 which is important:

These are biological imperatives bred into men and women.

Women need to know that the father of their children will be able to support them.

Secondly women are oriented toward paying attention to the needs of the children - not the condition of the world. She will want to feel confident that you're going to see what's coming and will prepare the family accordingly. Think of the family like a bubble. The children are in the middle, the mother faces toward the inside of the circle to the needs of the children - the father to the world - protecting and provisioning the family.

Since she's going to want you to make a lot of decisions for her and the children she needs to know that you'll care about whats best for the family, and will have the social skills to understand what people need. Having qualities b and c are part of a complimentary set of characteristics. Having one without the other does not work and you will get rejected,

You choosing the date venues is the first test of these two qualities.

These principles are not what men and women are taught today - and if asked many will deny that these are the things women are looking for. Those people are wrong, and ignore their stated desires. The real system is sub conscious and based in biology and is not modified by social convention.
This is a great summary, and true for me on a personal level. I'm only 5' 8", very highly educated but relatively modest income. On the plus side, I'm extremely confident/assertive in personal interactions. I was married twice by the time I was 30, and had 4 kids by the time I was 32. Between marriages I followed the old Roosh ways, but was still on the lookout for a marriageable woman. I had no problems getting dates, and was quick to dump bad prospects. When I found a marriageable woman I told her on the third date I didn't want to waste my own time, or anyone else's, and that I was looking for a wife. She was blown away by my assertiveness and said she'd never seen anything like it before in a man. We got engaged a year later, married quickly, and have been happily married for several years now. Bottom line - certain things will hold you back, but just go out there and get married. It's that simple.

On the first date with my girlfriend towards the end I stated that I was looking for a long term relationship and what I expect my responsibilities to be and her responsibilities to be. She later told me that was the moment she fell for me, a she was looking for the same =)

But she is not a western woman... Most western women just wanna have fun, find themselves and collect experiences. Then when they are 30 a rich handsome guy just shows up and is ready to wife them up. Only problem is that they need therapy from 28-32 to handle their abusive ex boyfriends and a soul killing career they were told they should have and after that they still refuse to lower their standards.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
This is a really funny and painfully true parody of Bohemian Rhapsody.
I don't think women ever logically understand their plight, or have a feeling that they screwed up in any way, but they do acknowledge unhappiness and while they cannot feel remorse in the way we do, can feel that something isn't right.

Mama, it's menopause
No more children can be bred.
Now my ovaries are dead.
Mama, no it's not much fun.
I once was hot, in quite a different way!

monsquid

Kingfisher
On the first date with my girlfriend towards the end I stated that I was looking for a long term relationship and what I expect my responsibilities to be and her responsibilities to be. She later told me that was the moment she fell for me, a she was looking for the same =)

But she is not a western woman... Most western women just wanna have fun, find themselves and collect experiences. Then when they are 30 a rich handsome guy just shows up and is ready to wife them up. Only problem is that they need therapy from 28-32 to handle their abusive ex boyfriends and a soul killing career they were told they should have and after that they still refuse to lower their standards.
Is it revealing too much or seemingly desperate to say that you are looking for LTR leading to marriage on a first or second date?

Is it revealing too much or seemingly desperate to say that you are looking for LTR leading to marriage on a first or second date?
I did and it worked. But I had spent 3h with light conversation reading between the lines and we both said we were looking for LTR on our profiles and the first message I wrote I said it seems like we are looking for the same thing. For other dates I might not have. It’s all about social calibration.

What I have learnt over the years is that it is often better to scare away partners it would not work with anyway, the sooner the better. It also demonstrates that you don’t have a scarcity mindset and can be very attractive to many women. No need to be culturally insenstive, but be clear with who you are and what you are looking for. Give the woman a clear proposal she can decide if she wants to be a part of or not. Women love that.

monsquid

Kingfisher
I did and it worked. But I had spent 3h with light conversation reading between the lines and we both said we were looking for LTR on our profiles and the first message I wrote I said it seems like we are looking for the same thing. For other dates I might not have. It’s all about social calibration.

What I have learnt over the years is that it is often better to scare away partners it would not work with anyway, the sooner the better. It also demonstrates that you don’t have a scarcity mindset and can be very attractive to many women. No need to be culturally insenstive, but be clear with who you are and what you are looking for. Give the woman a clear proposal she can decide if she wants to be a part of or not. Women love that.
I like this approach. Quickly filter through the no’s, respectfully, to get to the yes.

Blade Runner

Pelican
It is so easy for a man to find a woman to marry today. So very very very easy. There are a ton of young women desperate to get married.
I am a fan of Cervantes posts, but without adjectives, I'm almost laughing out loud when I read this. Did you leave out the adjective "fat" accidentally there? Or was it purposeful ... or are you in Ukraine?

iu

Cervantes

Woodpecker
I am a fan of Cervantes posts, but without adjectives, I'm almost laughing out loud when I read this. Did you leave out the adjective "fat" accidentally there? Or was it purposeful ... or are you in Ukraine?

iu
I think I am missing the point. Where does "fat" go? Do you just mean it is only fat women desperate to get married?

stugatz

Pelican
I think I am missing the point. Where does "fat" go? Do you just mean it is only fat women desperate to get married?
I think he's implying that the only women "desperate to get married" are either fat or ugly or old enough to be getting active disinterest.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but as you don't have to look like much to get men simping for you these days, he has a point. We have a long way to go until local bars begin having "men's night", where men drink for free so the bar won't just have women in it.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
I think he's implying that the only women "desperate to get married" are either fat or ugly or old enough to be getting active disinterest.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but as you don't have to look like much to get men simping for you these days, he has a point. We have a long way to go until local bars begin having "men's night", where men drink for free so the bar won't just have women in it.
When it comes to deciding who gets to participate in fornication women are the gatekeepers. That is why there are free drinks for sluts in bars. But there are also a lot of attractive, well brought up young women out there having trouble finding decent husbands.