Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

When it comes to deciding who gets to participate in fornication women are the gatekeepers. That is why there are free drinks for sluts in bars. But there are also a lot of attractive, well brought up young women out there having trouble finding decent husbands.
Sounds like a matchmaking issue. And that means 3rd parties like Fathers need to get involved.

I think a proper compromise can be reached between arranged marriages and personal choice. The potential spouses are given a pool of the best candidates and each select the most attractive out of them all.

There are even marriage markets out there:

Blade Runner

Pelican
I think I am missing the point. Where does "fat" go? Do you just mean it is only fat women desperate to get married?
I guess I'm just trying to understand if you are giving millennials advice. The rub there is that the younger generations are so repressed financially they are that much less likely to take advantage, even if the youth are less fatty. @infowarrior1 I think gets me, of course I've interacted with him before, and he does understand that there are a lot of men that have a lot to offer, but women still are behind the 8 ball greatly in offering or preserving something worthwhile to entice or encourage a man into marriage.

100% agree with that! Just terrible to see what rampant narcissism and feminism has done to our society.

She's going die alone and regret ever thinking like this.
The problem about this society that the Jews have created for it is that it is a trap. That means that it appears very good from the outside, but once you're in the door locks and you can't get out. Once you realize that it's too late. It's like a mouse in a mouse trap, nice cheese, going in, bam and its gone. I see this has 2 effects: for womeh its the effect that in their 30s they realize they wasted their 20s and haven't build any foundation, so it's too late to build a family yet they ruined the rest of their lives. For men this means that you basically stay a child your whole life for there is no rite of passage anymore. I'm in my late twenties and mentally feel like a 12 year old child for no one ever taught me what it is to be a man, how to live life, how to build a life, what truth is. So I'm finding that out now, but it takes time...

The problem about this society that the Jews have created for it is that it is a trap. That means that it appears very good from the outside, but once you're in the door locks and you can't get out. Once you realize that it's too late. It's like a mouse in a mouse trap, nice cheese, going in, bam and its gone. I see this has 2 effects: for womeh its the effect that in their 30s they realize they wasted their 20s and haven't build any foundation, so it's too late to build a family yet they ruined the rest of their lives. For men this means that you basically stay a child your whole life for there is no rite of passage anymore. I'm in my late twenties and mentally feel like a 12 year old child for no one ever taught me what it is to be a man, how to live life, how to build a life, what truth is. So I'm finding that out now, but it takes time...

They failed the test of temptation. All the glitz and glamour of this world. Its treasures of empowerment. And a false justice and sense of righteousness.

God have mercy on their souls. Because physically they will soon face their mortality.

They failed the test of temptation. All the glitz and glamour of this world. Its treasures of empowerment. And a false justice and sense of righteousness.

God have mercy on their souls. Because physically they will soon face their mortality.
Yeah but the sinister thing is that if you're born secular you don't know anything better. I genuinely thought that pursuing the world, self help, status, confidence etc was the way. So to what extend can people be hold accountable? That's a difficult question. I see lost people all around me stumbling in the dark yet just don't know a way out. I didn't know any other way til I crashed in my mid 20s and through Roosh and others turned my life to God. It's still very premature but I know this is the way, the truth and the life. If I didn't find this community I'd probably still be in the labyrinth with no escape, so glory to God for giving us the information and experience to see the truth.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Yeah but the sinister thing is that if you're born secular you don't know anything better. I genuinely thought that pursuing the world, self help, status, confidence etc was the way. So to what extend can people be hold accountable? That's a difficult question. I see lost people all around me stumbling in the dark yet just don't know a way out. I didn't know any other way til I crashed in my mid 20s and through Roosh and others turned my life to God. It's still very premature but I know this is the way, the truth and the life. If I didn't find this community I'd probably still be in the labyrinth with no escape, so glory to God for giving us the information and experience to see the truth.
The good news is that God is all that matters. The bad news is that your leaders, who have been given up to their shenanigans, created the chaos that slowly but surely removed christianity from the society, and in so doing, markedly decreased family formation and virtues year over year. It was part of the plan. What's funny about me is that when I complain about society to others around my age and older, they think I'm salty for personal reasons, but it's actually an anger about what is going on and has gone on to my fellow countrymen. Many things worked out for me (especially materially) up to this point, but because there has been so much collateral damage the ability to find reasonable people (male and female) to enjoy it with has been a major downside. There are plenty, though, and I'm grateful, but the women side of it is so hard when the numbers of suitable mates are so low, ie you do need a decent group to choose compatibility with your particular personality and style, and faith.

Blade Runner

Pelican
When it comes to deciding who gets to participate in fornication women are the gatekeepers. That is why there are free drinks for sluts in bars. But there are also a lot of attractive, well brought up young women out there having trouble finding decent husbands.
Just curious, around what age are you suggesting? My pool isn't huge, but I do know a few, the problem is that the society or families do not actively promote (even in religious settings, and I'm orthodox) their children to get together, it either just happens, or they wait til the girl is 30, for all the reasons we complain about. Even when there are successful older men that would be good links, that aren't bad looking or fat.

I noticed one time when a decent looking girl at a church (maybe this is because more young men became converts too) went to coffee hour and it was like (not bad but indirectly) a swarm of guys appeared (think feeding goldfish), which showed me just how rare some degree of faith and looks is these day, let alone youth in the USA.

Blade Runner

Pelican
She regrets nothing and continues to write ridiculous articles.
The funniest thing about this is that I constantly tell others (if they can handle it) or think to myself, "Do you think you are going to fool a man, who evolution has put all of its resources into creating a visual stimulation impetus for beauty, youth, fertility"? That guy is going to be fooled by your saying you are "less than age 40"? LOL, it's like they don't even understand that all men are really only stimulated by the under 30, and actually 22, to boot.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Just curious, around what age are you suggesting? My pool isn't huge, but I do know a few, the problem is that the society or families do not actively promote (even in religious settings, and I'm orthodox) their children to get together, it either just happens, or they wait til the girl is 30, for all the reasons we complain about. Even when there are successful older men that would be good links, that aren't bad looking or fat.

I noticed one time when a decent looking girl at a church (maybe this is because more young men became converts too) went to coffee hour and it was like (not bad but indirectly) a swarm of guys appeared (think feeding goldfish), which showed me just how rare some degree of faith and looks is these day, let alone youth in the USA.
It is definitely easier to marry a woman in the 30s+. Those women start considering even very unsuitable men. But I do mean specifically that is is very easy to marry women in their 20's who are chaste and attractive.

Just as women are the gatekeepers for fornication - men are the gate keepers of marriage. And just as a man who does not intend on fornication would find it hard to resist if it were offered to him on the spot - many women who don't even think they are on the marriage market would marry if marriage were proposed by a man who meets all the evolved pre-conditions for it.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
The funniest thing about this is that I constantly tell others (if they can handle it) or think to myself, "Do you think you are going to fool a man, who evolution has put all of its resources into creating a visual stimulation impetus for beauty, youth, fertility"? That guy is going to be fooled by your saying you are "less than age 40"? LOL, it's like they don't even understand that all men are really only stimulated by the under 30, and actually 22, to boot.

She knows this full and well; it's right in her silly article. She says she is on a date with a 60 year old business man, and soon a group of young women sat next to their table everything changed:

If I’d told him I’d won the lottery and stripped naked there and then, it wouldn’t have made a jot of difference. From the moment they unfurled their honey limbs and tilted back their glossy manes, my date was mesmerised — and not by me.

The problem is she then hamsters about the solution. Of course stripping naked to catch the attention of this man would not work because there is nothing about your nude body that he lusts for. Of course winning the lottery would not work on this man because he already has his own money. She needs to understand that now it is up to her to develop interest, to build attraction. Her job is like what the average 25 year old male goes through on a date. The 60 year business asked her out, didn't he? I don't know why... but he gave her a chance and she did nothing with it. She should be grateful that he asked her out and should be doing her best to charm him. Stop worrying about the hotter women out there... almost every woman on the singes scene is hotter, get used to it, nut up and do the work. Of course whining in articles is easier.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
She needs to understand that now it is up to her to develop interest, to build attraction. ... She should be grateful that he asked her out and should be doing her best to charm him.
This would not work. You're essentially advising that she try to make friends. Most men would rather be friends with other men.

Coupling is based on sexual attraction with a goal of reproduction. The reason coupling is traditionally exclusive is because the man wants assurance the children are his, and the woman would prefer to monopolize the man's provisioning. She doesn't have the sexual attractiveness to trade for the exclusivity, provisioning and social status of marriage.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
This would not work. You're essentially advising that she try to make friends. Most men would rather be friends with other men.

Coupling is based on sexual attraction with a goal of reproduction. The reason coupling is traditionally exclusive is because the man wants assurance the children are his, and the woman would prefer to monopolize the man's provisioning. She doesn't have the sexual attractiveness to trade for the exclusivity, provisioning and social status of marriage.

Fact remains, he (the 60 year old) asked her out on a date. I have no idea why, but he did. Likely he has children already and is looking for something else. Thus it is on her to do her best to keep his attention. If he was concerned with having children and marriage, he would not be out on a date with an old woman in the first place.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Fact remains, he (the 60 year old) asked her out on a date. I have no idea why, but he did. Likely he has children already and is looking for something else. Thus it is on her to do her best to keep his attention.
He's probably an ignorant modern who believes that its possible for a man to find a post menopausal woman sexually desirable. His limbic system corrected him.

Steady Hands

Robin
Gold Member
... But I do mean specifically that is is very easy to marry women in their 20's who are chaste and attractive ...

Wow, this place you speak of sounds incredible.

*checks user location*

Current Country: United States

giphy.gif

Good to see RVF getting playful again. Too much negativity and anger around here. It's about time for some humour.

I like your style dude. Brilliant delusional boomer trolling. Quite a nuanced work of art.

I have to say, you're doing great work with the FDA to increase our opportunities with attractive women:

P.S. Two words for your job search advice - nailed it ;)

Salvation comes before the Red Pill in many cases. It's like the opening of the true path that was hidden for so long.

A hard worn path with a "True Ending".

Blade Runner

Pelican
Good to see RVF getting playful again. Too much negativity and anger around here. It's about time for some humour.

I like your style dude. Brilliant delusional boomer trolling. Quite a nuanced work of art.

I have to say, you're doing great work with the FDA to increase our opportunities with attractive women:
:laughter:

Yes, we're having quite a good time here.

I guess it's going to take an economic disaster for parents to even consider using social connections to pair their (young) marriage age daughters to men who actually can provide and want to marry. If it doesn't happen in this generation, it never will - and there's a chance that's the case.

Wow, this place you speak of sounds incredible.

*checks user location*

Current Country: United States

giphy.gif

P.S. Two words for your job search advice - nailed it ;)

I was focusing more on age when I did the same background check

Boomers just don't want to understand it.

Really some off the things said in this thread have been incredibly myopic. I understand that game was used for all the wrong reasons but that doesn't mean that you have to catapult back into IRT tier behaviour telling strangers that you want to marry

It seems like there is some sort of new cyber-reality sprouting here that maintains that there are tons of good and chaste young Western women available and that they are so desperate they would want to marry near anyone. Just walk up to her and say the m-word bro.

As a non-American who is in the same age bracket (30 now) it is my experience that this is exactly the opposite of reality - having lived amongst American girls for years, this includes them too. This is a reality that is applicable throughout the West. In my country mentioning marriage to any sub-28 year old you are seeing on the second date will get you laughed out of the room in 95 percent of the cases. Unless your look like David Beckham, or have his bank account of course

The women that do marry young are part of close-knit (religious) communities and you are not getting in by portraying this sort of behaviour, or are lower class. The women that are still virgins are so because they are either too socially stunted, or too ugly.

The financial angle and hypergamy-on-steroids angle have been explained in this thread already so I won't draw on that too much. There are plenty of charts available on this. The average 30 year old American has a negative net worth, IIRC. Just work harder bro some will say

Last edited: