Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Most men demanding a beautiful, chaste 18 year old wouldn’t know what to do even amidst a large horde of them. Women should be realistic. And men should be as well.
Would you equate the "demands" of western men with western women? It's an honest question. I don't see many men even asking for 18 year old virgins; it seems we only joke about it here.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
Women are winning the war of the sexes. They will not die alone. There are plenty of simps and beta bux desperate waiting to commit to secular women finishing their carousel ride or Christian women ending their "season of singleness," code for unchaste serial monogamy or delusional purity waiting for Mr. Perfect.

Either way, feminism has given women a script of college -> career in the city -> dating attractive men in their 20s -> marriage and kids in early 30's (plenty of simps waiting), and divorce if there is an ounce of dissatisfaction in their marriage expectations. The government wholly supports this. Single motherhood is elevated as a virtue (stunning and brave!). Government programs are there to cushion the financial and reputational fallout of divorced women, even as they take children, money, and future earnings (alimony) away from their soon to be ex-husbands.

Women are having it all. Society is making it so.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
They are largely alone in 30s and 40s, despite no shortage of options. By the time they realize they will not get their prince charming and pair off with simps or beta, they will largely be damaged by coping drugs and inability to bond and develop strong foundations of family, community and society. While they will have it all materially speaking, they are permanently spiritually broken. In the end they lose. Economical institutions and corporations win.

Anyway no woman will be convinced they are winning it all-they are the forever the victims of something something. Not even obtaining full female government and corporate boards will the male oppression cease to exist.

Last edited:

Gasman12

Pigeon
The “script” they follow is the gospel of the culture. It is not the Gospel of the Lord. I don’t know how many of those women truly believe they are winning. Can be extended to anyone who foolishly follows the secular world instead of the way of Our Lord.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Women are winning the war of the sexes. They will not die alone. There are plenty of simps and beta bux desperate waiting to commit to secular women finishing their carousel ride or Christian women ending their "season of singleness," code for unchaste serial monogamy or delusional purity waiting for Mr. Perfect.

Either way, feminism has given women a script of college -> career in the city -> dating attractive men in their 20s -> marriage and kids in early 30's (plenty of simps waiting), and divorce if there is an ounce of dissatisfaction in their marriage expectations. The government wholly supports this. Single motherhood is elevated as a virtue (stunning and brave!). Government programs are there to cushion the financial and reputational fallout of divorced women, even as they take children, money, and future earnings (alimony) away from their soon to be ex-husbands.

This is so true, yet the funniest and simultaneously most disgusting thing about it is that as with most everything in the world, women actually had nothing to do with it.

But they are not attracted to these men and in a relationship with them they would be miserable. Women have access to sex, but struggle to find relationships with men they want to have relationships with. Also once they are 60+ the dating pool becomes inverted, so many widows competing for the few single men. This is a result of men dying younger and dating age gaps.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
But they are not attracted to these men and in a relationship with them they would be miserable. Women have access to sex, but struggle to find relationships with men they want to have relationships with. Also once they are 60 40+ the dating pool becomes inverted, so many widows competing for the few single men. This is a result of men dying younger and dating age gaps.
It's funny to even see the age 60 and the word "dating" in the same sentence.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
But they are not attracted to these men and in a relationship with them they would be miserable. Women have access to sex, but struggle to find relationships with men they want to have relationships with. Also once they are 60+ the dating pool becomes inverted, so many widows competing for the few single men. This is a result of men dying younger and dating age gaps.
You're absolutely right. Women getting married in their 30's and 40's are settling and they know it better than anyone else. Their girlfriends know it and will constantly remind them. Any mention of a single bump in the holy matrimony will be labeled as toxic and reason for unilateral divorce. The unwitting groom is comically oblivious to all of this until he gets served divorce papers in his own house, while mowing the lawn, or while at work.

It's also interesting that women initiate majority of divorces. Even in absolutely hellish marriages with no intimacy, companionship, and general teamwork to tackle the world, men put up. They find ways to cope and push forward. Whereas women, once they've had kids and they are easier to raise, they will leave the marriage.

This is all dire and it sucks. As Blade Runner aptly recognized, women are not to blame for this cultural decline. Weak men, more than any other group, is to blame. I place a lot of the burden on Protestants and Western culture's obsession with the individual. I had realized so much during my life but a recent reading of E. Michael Jones's "Libido Dominandi" gave me a full picture of the deleterious effect of the Enlightenment and Protestant movement on society.

So what does this mean for us in our 30's and 40's looking to start a family? I say don't let cultural war stop you from honoring God with holy matrimony and children. Understanding the plight of modern women should not detract us from committing to a promising woman. No woman will be perfect (neither are we). If you are following God and can step up to be a leader of your family, your bridge will follow. As with God, believing is the first step.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
E4RF142X0AE59kl

stugatz

Pelican
This is all dire and it sucks. As Blade Runner aptly recognized, women are not to blame for this cultural decline. Weak men, more than any other group, is to blame.
I used to hate women and resent that I had nothing but bad luck in dating due to how hard they were to please (and this was in, oh, 2013, before it got ten times worse). I realized, though, that if men collectively made a pact with one another to stop tolerating their behavior, it would end overnight. (And I don't mean "in general", I more mean don't date single mothers, don't date most divorced women, don't tolerate cheating even for a second, don't tolerate social media addiction, don't tolerate being stood up for dates, don't tolerate lateness - go broken windows on this like Guiliani did with crime in NYC.)

Women are they way they are today because men are desperate for their validation, and are willing to put up with the worst possible behavior if it means they get to have a girlfriend. Women know this, and act accordingly. One of the reasons I've taken a break from dating is because I wanted to get rid of that *need* to be liked by attractive women, and be comfortable with being single by default.

Forgive them, and feel sympathy for those who are beyond help - this breakdown in decency has claimed a lot of women that would have probably been happy wives and mothers as soon ago as 2000.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
A relative was recently telling me (he sees the world the way I do) that he spoke with a late 20s kid and the kid reported the same thing (this guy is a normal, virtuous kid by all accounts) : there aren't many marriageable women these days. It has a lot to do with region, but mostly it has to do with the way women are raised and the whole career thing, I believe. That sets up the "fun" and "working" decade of the 20s, and then they find out the hard way how bad the 30s are for them.

The final thing is that, as we know, what women desire or demand gets press, but no one is honest about telling anyone else what men desire (youth, fertility, beauty = young, not fat women). It's one of the all time dumbest things invented by this generation, to not be honest about what it takes to encourage a man to marry. But that's what feminine societies give you, complete lack of analysis of reality, and little to no accountability.

griffinmill

Pelican
I've long placed the blame on how women are today on men. Men are thirsty, weak and supplicating. Women are praised and congratulated simply for existing. Every social media app is now saturated with women sexualising themselves and advertising their bodies while men are encouraging this by flattering their egos.

Men are pumping up this stock by throwing more and more cash into it, without realising that the dating marketplace and women's behaviour in general would be immeasurably improved if the men simply withdraw all investment and flatlined the stock.

I'll never understand something like onlyfans. It's truly the worst thing that has happened to women. Men are out there working soul-crushing jobs and then handing over like tax a percentage of their earnings to some dumb chick who is worshipped simply for being alive.

It's truly dumbfounding.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I've long placed the blame on how women are today on men. Men are thirsty, weak and supplicating. Women are praised and congratulated simply for existing. Every social media app is now saturated with women sexualising themselves and advertising their bodies while men are encouraging this by flattering their egos.

Men are pumping up this stock by throwing more and more cash into it, without realising that the dating marketplace and women's behaviour in general would be immeasurably improved if the men simply withdraw all investment and flatlined the stock.

I'll never understand something like onlyfans. It's truly the worst thing that has happened to women. Men are out there working soul-crushing jobs and then handing over like tax a percentage of their earnings to some dumb chick who is worshipped simply for being alive.

It's truly dumbfounding.
It's true, but the more I think about it the less "fault" I see, rather it is the demographic reality and the background culture (wealth or religion, or lack thereof). For women to be better, the way societies work is either they have to be very religious societies, or there have to be very few men. These will be the only pressures on women to require traits of good wives, mothers. Period.

Too many men in the scenarios we see is equivalent to too many resources and freedoms (no cultural shaming, big governments) for women. It's not so much either one's fault as it is the natural outcome at a population level of a particular demographic reality. If you have tons of surviving men, especially with technology, and in a decent standard of living economy, what do you expect? At least 50+% have little shot to compete with the rest, so they, on average, take to different tactics.

Anomaly

Sparrow

Boomer Western men actually made it this way with the sexual revolution. They went right along with the demands of the feminists, perverts, smut peddlers, all goaded on by you-know-who’s, thinking they would have harems or a wider variety of women after the dust settled while never taking female nature into account.

Now many Millenials and zoomer men go along with female maladaptive behavior.

A woman dresses like a whore.“What’s your problem, man? She’s dressing in a way that makes her feel good about herself. Do you want Sharia law?”

There are many more examples of men genuflecting to whatever women want, no matter how ridiculous or disgusting, including letting themselves be actually cuckolded in polyamorous relationships.

Modern men as a group let women do whatever the hell they want and it has done nothing but backfire!

bytecode77

Chicken

I have been noticing allot of women no mater how old still getting laid. Just not so much with chads anymore. So they see those guys choosing younger women and get jealous. Then they usually re imagine their whole life get Hyperreligiosity maybe turn into a survivalist or some other shit to make themselves feel interesting. Thought this was a interesting article.

After about 20 years of getting any guy I wanted, suddenly I’ve realized I suck at socializing.​