Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Vilmore

Pigeon
My area is not that great to be a single guy. If you go to the gym and strike up a conversation with a woman in yoga pants and a sports bra , she will accuse you of being a creepy stalker who is a predatory male who needs to be neutered!
I also do not want to pile on Baron, so here's a question. Does anyone else get the sense that there's a grain of truth in this?

I've been feeling lately like women are much less friendly with me than they used to be. I'm not sure if I've become way less attractive (I sure hope not), or whether it's (Option #2), a sign of the times. That partially means a short-term result coming out of the pandemic (probably), but I also wonder if (American) women are starting to withdraw because too many men have become creepy and aggressive in a way they are not in, say, Finland. (Why are things different here? You do the math.)

I also tend to believe the situation started going downhill in 2013/14 when Obama started telling college students everything was "rape." Women in college for the next few years had a hard time having relationships without wondering if they were being "assaulted" the whole time. It became worse after the MeToo years, and again as a result of pop culture's freakout over Trump.

(Edit: Stop striking up conversations with women in sports bras. It ain't the right time.)

Last edited:
I also do not want to pile on Baron, so here's a question. Does anyone else get the sense that there's a grain of truth in this?

I've been feeling lately like women are much less friendly with me than they used to be. I'm not sure if I've become way less attractive (I sure hope not), or whether it's (Option #2), a sign of the times. That partially means a short-term result coming out of the pandemic (probably), but I also wonder if (American) women are starting to withdraw because too many men have become creepy and aggressive in a way they are not in, say, Finland. (Why are things different here? You do the math.)

I also tend to believe the situation started going downhill in 2013/14 when Obama started telling college students everything was "rape." Women in college for the next few years had a hard time having relationships without wondering if they were being "assaulted" the whole time. It became worse after the MeToo years, and again as a result of pop culture's freakout over Trump.

(Edit: Stop striking up conversations with women in sports bras. It ain't the right time.)
What happened was Tinder, Instagram etc. Women today are overwhelmed by hundreds of messages of guys who want to do dirty things with them or even nice things with them. Mostly online but also partly irl. They have to filter, they have to be a bit mean to cope with this bombardment. It’s not fair to nice guys trying to interact with them, it’s not even good for their personality. But they have to do it…

The only way to pass the filter is to either be very attractive or to be social proofed by being inside her circle of trusted friends, community or by society.

It's not just America. There are guys who used to tell you that you're a "White God" in Philippines and girls will throw themselves at you. I went there, not ugly guy and not old, dressed sharp. Phil girls don't throw themselves at you.

We need to understand that women are like rock stars, they get inundated every day several times with offers by men to sleep with them, and they pick and choose. Whether it's in Jamaica, Philippines or California. So to get with a woman you have to be nice, friendly and it helps to be good looking, have a good job and have a car. Even then, you'll strike out plenty of times. But eventually one will bite. I was 46 and still able to get a superhot 19 year old. I'm not saying it's easy though.

bk19xsa

Robin
The realization itself of dying alone for Single women currently in their 30s,40s, is being kept away from them. Even most men do not want to believe it. It is a very harsh truth for both sexes, which makes them afraid to accept it or they are so brainwashed that they think dying alone, having lived a YOLO materialistic life is the correct way. The Media and Power bodies are either discouraging this truth from being known or making it seem as normal or healthy.

Women, not just in the West but in most areas of the world, are getting more pseudo feel good rights. Mostly due to Globohomo. Additionally, Social Media has made them feel falsely empowered. Just look at the way they act on any Social Media, especially Instagram and Tiktok. The behavior is highly unnatural and is trying to become the norm, if not the norm already.

There are still some parts of the world that are unaffected. However, the tentacles of Globohomo easily maneuver into highly conservative and patriarchal societies. Just look at how the 30s,40s women from current US conservative states such as Texas and Florida act and this is independent of the influx of people from the Coasts and the resultant cultural change. Same goes for highly conservative countries such as Saudi Arabia. This malaise of immorality has a way of creeping in.

At the end, the cultural control mechanisms lies with Men, as most of the governing power and communication infrastructure is still under men.

Who are giving these 30s,40s vapid, shallow women, who slept with numerous guys, the time of the day? Even Attention? Men. Men are pathetic in this regard. Even some conservative rich or power occupying, religious guys are very forgiving of whorish behaviors.

I can understand that being the case for women who are sincerely repentant, but for run of the mill cleavage and butt displaying instathots or attention whores, there is no excuse to be forgiving to them, let alone engaging them. Very few men now days really see the bigger picture.

For men to understand this moral decay, a strong belief in God plus a yearning to know the truth is required. Ironically, I also know some atheists, who are strong into their questioning phase, also becoming redpilled on this. The big weakness that I have seen with them is that they will not take the step to stop this cultural rot.

Therefore, If we ever want to make this better, then we need good, redpilled, God fearing men in power who are straightforward about these morally wrong behaviors and call it out for both men and women. It needs to start at home, then society and then in the workplace and government.

Unfortunately the cat is so out of the bag, that any curb to this is now met with literal canceling of the individual. With the control of Left on Tech and now on Med Science because of Covid, and with the conservative sides in the West acting neutered, I don't see any swift pushback coming.

Regardless, great men take risk and bold action.

We ourselves need to step up. We understand the situation. Some of us have a lot of experience with women, therefore, we know when to call out their BS. We will face consequences. That is the risk.

For those who are being blackpilled on this, unless you don't do anything, the void of the blackpill will remain and continue to grow. Good women are out there. Be relentless in that pursuit. God will be with you. However, do not be accepting of morally wrong behaviors. Easiest and safest way to do that is just by ignoring and if they invade your space, then get rid of them or smartly manage them, without losing an inch of your moral fiber. This forum already knows this but more men need to be aware.

Last edited:

Maddox

Woodpecker
It's not just America. There are guys who used to tell you that you're a "White God" in Philippines and girls will throw themselves at you. I went there, not ugly guy and not old, dressed sharp. Phil girls don't throw themselves at you.

We need to understand that women are like rock stars, they get inundated every day several times with offers by men to sleep with them, and they pick and choose. Whether it's in Jamaica, Philippines or California. So to get with a woman you have to be nice, friendly and it helps to be good looking, have a good job and have a car. Even then, you'll strike out plenty of times. But eventually one will bite. I was 46 and still able to get a superhot 19 year old. I'm not saying it's easy though.

I'd love to hear some backstory on how you happened to meet and date a girl this age. And did you tell her your real age upfront?

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
This guy gets it. There are just too many men out there who don't see the light. The female script is all too possible in big cities, I see it every day in NYC. What's worse is that these women get used to "dating" attractive multimillionaires and even billionaires in their 20s.
I guess another way of saying what you are getting at is that they don't pay a big enough price for the gamble they take, so the ROI is good for them (they think) regarding the risk, which at this point in history, is very low, big picture.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The realization itself of dying alone for Single women currently in their 30s,40s, is being kept away from them. Even most men do not want to believe it. It is a very harsh truth for both sexes, which makes them afraid to accept it or they are so brainwashed that they think dying alone, having lived a YOLO materialistic life is the correct way. The Media and Power bodies are either discouraging this truth from being known or making it seem as normal or healthy.

Women, not just in the West but in most areas of the world, are getting more pseudo feel good rights. Mostly due to Globohomo. Additionally, Social Media has made them feel falsely empowered. Just look at the way they act on any Social Media, especially Instagram and Tiktok. The behavior is highly unnatural and is trying to become the norm, if not the norm already.

There are still some parts of the world that are unaffected. However, the tentacles of Globohomo easily maneuver into highly conservative and patriarchal societies. Just look at how the 30s,40s women from current US conservative states such as Texas and Florida act and this is independent of the influx of people from the Coasts and the resultant cultural change. Same goes for highly conservative countries such as Saudi Arabia. This malaise of immorality has a way of creeping in.

At the end, the cultural control mechanisms lies with Men, as most of the governing power and communication infrastructure is still under men.

Who are giving these 30s,40s vapid, shallow women, who slept with numerous guys, the time of the day? Even Attention? Men. Men are pathetic in this regard. Even some conservative rich or power occupying, religious guys are very forgiving of whorish behaviors.

I can understand that being the case for women who are sincerely repentant, but for run of the mill cleavage and butt displaying instathots or attention whores, there is no excuse to be forgiving to them, let alone engaging them. Very few men now days really see the bigger picture.

For men to understand this moral decay, a strong belief in God plus a yearning to know the truth is required. Ironically, I also know some atheists, who are strong into their questioning phase, also becoming redpilled on this. The big weakness that I have seen with them is that they will not take the step to stop this cultural rot.

Therefore, If we ever want to make this better, then we need good, redpilled, God fearing men in power who are straightforward about these morally wrong behaviors and call it out for both men and women. It needs to start at home, then society and then in the workplace and government.

Unfortunately the cat is so out of the bag, that any curb to this is now met with literal canceling of the individual. With the control of Left on Tech and now on Med Science because of Covid, and with the conservative sides in the West acting neutered, I don't see any swift pushback coming.

Regardless, great men take risk and bold action.

We ourselves need to step up. We understand the situation. Some of us have a lot of experience with women, therefore, we know when to call out their BS. We will face consequences. That is the risk.

For those who are being blackpilled on this, unless you don't do anything, the void of the blackpill will remain and continue to grow. Good women are out there. Be relentless in that pursuit. God will be with you. However, do not be accepting of morally wrong behaviors. Easiest and safest way to do that is just by ignoring and if they invade your space, then get rid of them or smartly manage them, without losing an inch of your moral fiber. This forum already knows this but more men need to be aware.
iu

An old forum tribute ;)

The more and more I consider the world the more I see that cycles, or if you don't like that idea, momentum and downturns, determine the macro situation throughout time and space in the world of human behavior. We are currently on the back end of a ton of momentum with no wars, tech, and social movements that show increasing chaos and decay. The point of the forum, therefore, for me is to discuss ideas and spread the truth about the issues we talk about. As for "changing" things, that's the only possible way - tell the truth. That way, when things continue to get more and more obvious, people will identify them, and those who don't were those who could never be salvaged.

One of the examples of this I believe is that in aggregate, you'll ever change people until true, real crisis. Inertia and stupidity, madness of crowds, whatever you want to call it, rule with humans since we are group animals. When you combine that with the fact that it has been unbelievably unnatural (hate to use that word, but it's true) for this many people to live this well for this long, you see why you'll never affect the large swath of mediocre men that keep trying to use these strategies that make it worse for them and everyone else. Again, in societies with too many options for women (too many males), selection pressure drops to really putrid levels. What's more, the social and economic bailout factors in these same scenarios make dealing with women for the average, and even above average men, awful. Men have always had a much larger portion of "losers" than women did, so if you don't have a ratio that keeps them in check, it is clear - the horizon is bleak. The problem is that the only fix means tougher times for everyone, so there's good news and bad news. I think most of us around here understand just how bad it is and how bad the culture is even if you have kids, and we are thoughtful and prepare as we see the writing on the wall, so we strangely root on the hard times just to impose some accountability on the masses for the madness of the last several decades.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

Jonathan Haidt said the woke era discretely began in 2013-14 with a drastic increase in social media usage, yes, it is just as you say. Universities were just the most obvious breeding ground, and he was at them, and that guy is a left leaner for sure.

Naive

Pigeon
Jonathan Haidt said the woke era discretely began in 2013-14 with a drastic increase in social media usage, yes, it is just as you say. Universities were just the most obvious breeding ground, and he was at them, and that guy is a left leaner for sure.
I was a big Jonathan Haidt fan... The Righteous Mind was a big turning point for me. I was still a lefty but that book explained a lot of things for me that I couldn't really articulate in the walls of the left's intellectual boxes. I was sort of mad after reading it at first, but I eventually came around, and so many things made more sense afterwards.

I wouldn't expect him to become a flag waving Trumper, but I was disappointed to see him largely adopt the left's false narrative on Police brutality, and claim that political violence was coming largely from the right! This guy admits that the data in his own experiments actually changed his mind on leftists cultural narratives, yet I guess he hasn't the time to actually look at how many unarmed black males are killed by US Police, or notice the "peaceful protests" fully endorsed by leftists on the streets of his own home in Manhattan.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I was a big Jonathan Haidt fan... The Righteous Mind was a big turning point for me. I was still a lefty but that book explained a lot of things for me that I couldn't really articulate in the walls of the left's intellectual boxes. I was sort of mad after reading it at first, but I eventually came around, and so many things made more sense afterwards.

I wouldn't expect him to become a flag waving Trumper, but I was disappointed to see him largely adopt the left's false narrative on Police brutality, and claim that political violence was coming largely from the right! This guy admits that the data in his own experiments actually changed his mind on leftists cultural narratives, yet I guess he hasn't the time to actually look at how many unarmed black males are killed by US Police, or notice the "peaceful protests" fully endorsed by leftists on the streets of his own home in Manhattan.
I've seen him talk and of course he's triple brackets to boot ... the man is too big a pussy. I don't ask a lot of people, but telling the truth and researching it, and then meeting it face to face - only to retreat - is cowardice. He's a coward. He's made plenty of money, but most people's past and current desire to make money or stay "relevant" trump the truth, 99 out of 100.

I've seen countless examples of all types of people, even varying personalities and political persuasions. Go along get along, inertia, being part of the system that pays you, etc are overwhelmingly the case and nearly all people disappoint. Let's pray for them, and hope that we ourselves end up doing what's right when challenged since we all talk a big game.

The gate is narrow, this is another way of pointing that out.

Arcite

Sparrow
This guy gets it. There are just too many men out there who don't see the light. The female script is all too possible in big cities, I see it every day in NYC. What's worse is that these women get used to "dating" attractive multimillionaires and even billionaires in their 20s.
Right, there are enough of them who do "stick the landing," as the blogger Dalrock used to put it, for the younger generation of women to look to as examples, as evidence that the system as it stands does work. They don't see the miserable old spinster cat ladies; what they see is George Clooney marrying a late-thirties "human rights" lawyer instead of an early-twenties nurse or elementary school teacher, and think "see, it IS worth it to go to law school and spend your twenties in a prestigious career! You land a George Clooney! I can do that!"

The 21st Century Modern Day American Woman is too self centered , spoiled , high maintenance , and way too expensive. Also , they don't put out for the average Joe. I have not been enthusiastic or optimistic about the opposite sex since I was 31 years old , which was way back in 2010-2011.
Social media, the internet, and thirsty men have done a lot of damage to women.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
So have university degrees, fourth wave feminism, propaganda (you can have it all!) and a Wendy's on every block. There are a million (Satanic) traps for women, just like there are for men.
The recent 4 man interview with Rich Cooper, Cappy, George Gammon, and Rollo was interesting. They don't see things changing that much, sadly, because I think most see that the US can hold off a large scale collapse at least for several years. We shall see.

I'd love to hear some backstory on how you happened to meet and date a girl this age. And did you tell her your real age upfront?

Sure man, I drove my old battered Mercedes SUV to a mechanic. She was doing front desk. With her outstanding youthful beauty I knew I had to make a move. I told her I would like to take her out to dinner if she was free. She was very coy and said she wasn't free that weekend. I left it at that, thinking there was no chance anyway. But she made sure I left my email. Before I knew it I was getting flirty email messages. So I chatted and arranged a date. Then she was naked on my bed. Now, this doesn't happen to me on a daily basis. I find it very rare to find beautiful young girls, and even rarer that they agree to date. But if you put it out there you can do it sometimes. Age never came up, I did not mention it. It was clear that I was older than her, and she was fine with it.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree as others wrote above that this ultimately falls at mens feet to fix as men created this mess. Since western society no longer constrains women from playing the harlot, the only power good men have to stop it is to adhere to God's institution of marriage . . . that being being between a man and a virgin. I don't think any honest christian would argue that God created marriage to be anything other than that as that was the prototype from the beginning. What we have now is a counterfeit marriage, unrepentant adultery even. So unless christian men en masse adopt the "no hymen, no diamond" attitude towards marriage, this chaos will continue. I think many men on our side would dig in and make this sacrifice even if it meant a lifetime of singleness and no progeny. The problem with this strategy, is the army of beta Captain Sav-a-ho's that will gladly stand in our stead and wife up these adulterated women and have children with said harlots, perpetuating this cancer for yet another generation.