Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree as others wrote above that this ultimately falls at mens feet to fix as men created this mess. Since western society no longer constrains women from playing the harlot, the only power good men have to stop it is to adhere to God's institution of marriage . . . that being being between a man and a virgin. I don't think any honest christian would argue that God created marriage to be anything other than that as that was the prototype from the beginning. What we have now is a counterfeit marriage, unrepentant adultery even. So unless christian men en masse adopt the "no hymen, no diamond" attitude towards marriage, this chaos will continue. I think many men on our side would dig in and make this sacrifice even if it meant a lifetime of singleness and no progeny. The problem with this strategy, is the army of beta Captain Sav-a-ho's that will gladly stand in our stead and wife up these adulterated women and have children with said harlots, perpetuating this cancer for yet another generation.

The problem is you can not stop women from playing the harlot. Slut shaming will never work anymore. You know why? Once a woman goes full on slut, she just does not give a rat's ass. Do you think Cardi B is concerned about being called a slut? Do you think slut-shaming could stop her being a slut? She is laughing all the way to the bank, as are all the Only Fans sluts making money off of being a slut.

This is nothing new btw, even in 1660 the mistress of Charles II, Barbara Villiers, was villified in the court of public opinion as the "Royal Whore". But she did not give a flying fruitcake what public opinion said. Because she was living in luxury, paid 650,000 USD in today's money by Charles II. Every year.

So women who go full on slut do not care because they know 1) being a slut works and pays and 2) what's the problem with sex, men are crazy about it and 3) It's my right to self-determination as a woman to live my own sexuality.

Slut shaming will not work. It would be nice if it did. But we're deluding ourselves if we think we can slut shame the sluts. We can't, we never could and we never will.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Slut shaming by men does not work. Slut shaming by other women works very effectively on the majority of women. Besides we don't care about the top 1% of sluts who are making a living with it, in the most extreme cases prostitute. What we as men care about is a functioning and harmonious society which provides fertile ground for starting a family and living a life centered around the natural order of things and of course the Lord Almighty.

Ask yourself why women were mortally afraid of being called a slut for centuries and even until not so long ago. Because society as a whole frowned upon it and it condemned you to a life of solitude and loneliness. At the current time our entire culture has effectively being (intentionally) dismantled and we are merely enjoying the left-overs of what once was a functioning society.

The task at hand for us men is to once again bring about the social change that leads us back to a natural order of things. It took many decades for things to be pushed off the rails and it will take at least as long for society to regain its bearing and focus on what really matters in life. Either that or we will simply be displaced by a community that is organized in a fashion that assures long term survival, e.g. Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree as others wrote above that this ultimately falls at mens feet to fix as men created this mess. Since western society no longer constrains women from playing the harlot, the only power good men have to stop it is to adhere to God's institution of marriage . . . that being being between a man and a virgin. I don't think any honest christian would argue that God created marriage to be anything other than that as that was the prototype from the beginning. What we have now is a counterfeit marriage, unrepentant adultery even. So unless christian men en masse adopt the "no hymen, no diamond" attitude towards marriage, this chaos will continue. I think many men on our side would dig in and make this sacrifice even if it meant a lifetime of singleness and no progeny. The problem with this strategy, is the army of beta Captain Sav-a-ho's that will gladly stand in our stead and wife up these adulterated women and have children with said harlots, perpetuating this cancer for yet another generation.
While what you state makes sense, it's just not realistic. The same number of women (younger) will act out if "older" women hold out (once they realize their mistakes) since the culture is so bad. So it never works just like it wouldn't work for men game theory wise.

Do your best to live like you believe you should, and realize you can only do so much, but that eventual corrections happen. Sadly, the time frame can be enough to drive us all mad - hey, we can only do what we can with the hand we were dealt, the time we were given.

Slut shaming by men does not work. Slut shaming by other women works very effectively on the majority of women. Besides we don't care about the top 1% of sluts who are making a living with it, in the most extreme cases prostitute. What we as men care about is a functioning and harmonious society which provides fertile ground for starting a family and living a life centered around the natural order of things and of course the Lord Almighty.

Ask yourself why women were mortally afraid of being called a slut for centuries and even until not so long ago. Because society as a whole frowned upon it and it condemned you to a life of solitude and loneliness. At the current time our entire culture has effectively being (intentionally) dismantled and we are merely enjoying the left-overs of what once was a functioning society.

The task at hand for us men is to once again bring about the social change that leads us back to a natural order of things. It took many decades for things to be pushed off the rails and it will take at least as long for society to regain its bearing and focus on what really matters in life. Either that or we will simply be displaced by a community that is organized in a fashion that assures long term survival, e.g. Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.

Slut shaming by men does not work anymore. However, it was not women who initiated pair-bonding. It was men. Lower-ranked men to be precise. Male on male competition for females was destructive and benefitted only a very small group of elite males. Therefore the lower-ranked males started to trade provisioning, trading food for mating, for access to females. In the beginning both men and women were promiscuous. You can observe this in chimpanzee groups today, which are marked by a very clear hierarchy. Chimps trade food for mating access to females. This is how pair-bonding got started. However, if the lower-ranked male provided provisioning for females and another male "stole" a pregnancy, this was obviously a wasteful investment for the lower-ranked male. Therefore he made it clear that only through fidelity by the female was continued provisioning assured. The faithful woman was prized, the wanton slut (though the term arose much later) was not wanted.

Women gained through the transition to pair-bonding. Lower-ranked males gained, by getting access to females in exchange for provisioning, and the destruction of male on male competition for females was reduced. More energy could be devoted to parenting. Families developed, kinship developed.

A faithful woman is thus indeed the foundation of civilization, of family and human history as we know it. The slut, in effect is the harbinger of the destruction of civilization. But the only reason women decry the slut is because women have a vested interest in fidelity by women being rewarded - with provisioning by males. The slut effectively endangered the faithful woman reaping her rewards for being faithful.

However, this whole system has broken down. Because males now no longer provision for females like they did hundreds and thousands of years ago. The state, and employer now does this. So the entry of women into the world of employment carried with it a crucial poisoned chalice, the proliferation of slutdom. Since men were no longer required to provision. The provision by males is now the difference between a luxury house and car, a bigger TV maybe, it is no longer a matter of life and death. At least in the West where societies are so rich, that the state can effectively provide for women, or an employer. Even in the older days where a whore like Barbara Villiers could be assured of the financial support of Charles II, this resulted in her becoming an Uberslut. The more money women have, the more likely they will not be faithful and will become sluts.

The natural order of things, as Vikings would tell you, was for males to compete with other males for access to females, and only the most elite males having access to females. Strict hierarchy. Violent conflict.This world has ceased to exist, it dissappeared as soon as the lower ranked males realised that by provisioning they can gain access to females and females agreed to this, resulting in pair bonding.

Last edited:

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The problem will never change through women-it will only change with men.

Certain cultures have a pretty "hard stop" for the marriageable age for a women. Usually around 24-27. When women realize that postponing marriage has consequences with the quality of man they can marry, they stop postponing it. In the US, currently the only consequence to postponing marriage is menopause. Women realize their fertility completely ends in late 30s or early 40s, so they aim to get married before then.

Women have realized that they can entertain a never ending supply of high value suitors in the 20s and still land a relatively high value man in their age bracket once they hit their 30s. Most men are willing to marry a woman in her 30s, mostly because that's the only option for most men. For 95+ percentage of mid 30's men, marriage with an early to mid 20s women is out of the picture. Men just take what they can get. However poorly women are doing, men are doing 10x worse.

I'll never understand why so many men don't have a "hard stop." Given the financial risks of marriage, the loss of freedom, risk of heartbreak, plus the other options (foreign dating, sugar babies, casual sex, MGTOW etc), it never made sense to me to marry a women over the age of 25 or so.

I've reached an impressive level of finance for an early 30s man. But it wasn't easy. I spent my 20s eating chicken and rice, catching mice in my apartment, and masturbating. Where was this early 30s woman when this was happening? She wasn't in my bed. Why should I sacrifice my finances and freedom, all of which I suffered greatly for, for a woman who spent her 20s on casual sex, career, and partying?

The average marriage age for a east coast woman went from 23 to 30 in my lifetime. The average marriage age for a woman in Great Britain is 36 years old. This means Western men are consistently entertaining marriage with women in their 30s. This is just as big of a problem as women's career/partying/casual sex lifestyle.

If I can't marry a woman in her early to mid 20s-I'm out.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Where was this early 30s woman when this was happening? She wasn't in my bed. Why should I sacrifice my finances and freedom, all of which I suffered greatly for, for a woman who spent her 20s on casual sex, career, and partying?
Exactly.

And by the way, not that I see anything in America as too promising anyway, but get the hell out of the NE unless your'e on a ranch in New Hampshire, Vermont or Maine.

ErEsserman

Pigeon
Exactly.

And by the way, not that I see anything in America as too promising anyway, but get the hell out of the NE unless your'e on a ranch in New Hampshire, Vermont or Maine.
REMINDER: This 30-something American guy on Youtube has an attractive 23-year-old (white) wife while many young guys rot. How do y’all cope knowing that there are old men out there with young, attractive white girlfriends and children? Is it true that age matters? Have you guys tried being funny and interesting?

JK. I think he got lucky with a nice girl.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
REMINDER: This 30-something American guy on Youtube has an attractive 23-year-old (white) wife while many young guys rot. How do y’all cope knowing that there are old men out there with young, attractive white girlfriends and children? Is it true that age matters? Have you guys tried being funny and interesting?

moulder-slaps-monitor.gif

Seriously? 30-somethings are now considered OLD MEN?

What are you, a teenager?

Stirfry

Woodpecker
The problem will never change through women-it will only change with men.

Certain cultures have a pretty "hard stop" for the marriageable age for a women. Usually around 24-27. When women realize that postponing marriage has consequences with the quality of man they can marry, they stop postponing it. In the US, currently the only consequence to postponing marriage is menopause. Women realize their fertility completely ends in late 30s or early 40s, so they aim to get married before then.

Women have realized that they can entertain a never ending supply of high value suitors in the 20s and still land a relatively high value man in their age bracket once they hit their 30s. Most men are willing to marry a woman in her 30s, mostly because that's the only option for most men. For 95+ percentage of mid 30's men, marriage with an early to mid 20s women is out of the picture. Men just take what they can get. However poorly women are doing, men are doing 10x worse.

I'll never understand why so many men don't have a "hard stop." Given the financial risks of marriage, the loss of freedom, risk of heartbreak, plus the other options (foreign dating, sugar babies, casual sex, MGTOW etc), it never made sense to me to marry a women over the age of 25 or so.

I've reached an impressive level of finance for an early 30s man. But it wasn't easy. I spent my 20s eating chicken and rice, catching mice in my apartment, and masturbating. Where was this early 30s woman when this was happening? She wasn't in my bed. Why should I sacrifice my finances and freedom, all of which I suffered greatly for, for a woman who spent her 20s on casual sex, career, and partying?

The average marriage age for a east coast woman went from 23 to 30 in my lifetime. The average marriage age for a woman in Great Britain is 36 years old. This means Western men are consistently entertaining marriage with women in their 30s. This is just as big of a problem as women's career/partying/casual sex lifestyle.

If I can't marry a woman in her early to mid 20s-I'm out.
100% agree. I’ve said this in other posts over the years, but in my opinion the majority of problems for men in the dating/marriage market are of our own creation. If a desiccated, used-up woman still has a good chance of finding a husband in her 30s (or even her 40s, as that seems to be the trend), then what’s the incentive to get married in her 20s? This is when she’s most attractive, and when she can secure the greatest amount of attention, when men will sometimes literally fight over her, when “something better” will always come along.

It’s not her fault, it’s the simp wifing her up who is to blame.

Rabbi, is that you?

Screenshot_20211018_115513.jpg

Also it's White, now white. At least try to blend in.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
ErEssterman sounds like an incel troll. He had written a post 2 years ago about getting jaw surgery

ErEsserman

Pigeon
ErEssterman sounds like an incel troll. He had written a post 2 years ago about getting jaw surgery

I'm not a troll and have had a girlfriend actually, but okay.