Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

For every idiot with a stupid generic bumble profile I know one that is happily married. Then again... at the end of the day that's not a great statistic.

I still firmly believe this is an issue of a failure of men. Women are children. Men have failed them no less than a man who lets his son drown in the river. Blaming a woman for being a pill popping spinster with no future is like blaming a retarded kid for failing the special olympics.
So are we supposed to force them to act like normal traditional women?Its the power of the Jew run government which concocted and enforces the upside down world we live in.Very powerful forces shaped what women have become and if any man challenges it he will face the full force of the powers that be.And they have the power,mistake you not.Only God is the force strong enough to counter the Satanic Jews who have brought us to this calamity.Don't think that you Rislander can exhort men to assert themselves and things will change because I can ASSURE you that many men have opposed this Demonic Jew agenda every step of the way.I firmly believe this is the end time and Satan is trying to turn God's plan for his children upside down and to make way for his one world rule.Only the good Lord can reverse this,only Him.Roosh has touched on the Demonic nature and power of why these perverts have such a string of victories going back centuries,and how humans only could never have put this together.Don't blame men for not being all powerful.Each man must resist in his on way and try to keep his on house in order,but the forces we battle are stronger than any human can take on.Trust in God and Jesus and they will never leave us.Also God allows these things to teach us a lesson and to show us we can choose the right way.Only a fool would willingly choose this decadent society.But many are either fools or naive and therefore God teaches us through adversity.Ultimately there is nothing we can do to change this world,it is going to get terrible before the very end.The tools Satans Jews wield to destroy us are powerful,the media,movies,internet,education brainwashing,etc etc.God has brought the internet in these end days to break the Jew monopoly on what we know,talk about or think important.God has brought Roosh.And he has brought Rislander and all wanting to learn and share.Each of us must admit we have no idea what the right move or next move must be,I wish we did.Will there be revival on Earth or is this the end,noone knows but the Lord God.Regardless the final victory has been won by Jesus.

A lot of people, both men and women, are approaching 40 still single. While everyone has a different story of how they got there, women seem to be arriving at this juncture without humility while insisting on high (or immature) standards.

[attachment=42671]

[attachment=42672]

[attachment=42673]

[attachment=42674]

This thread on 4chan highlights a lot more profiles that share the same theme: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/232098983/heres-your-weekly-victims-of-feminism-thread

The panic among older women is palpable:

https://www.bolde.com/im-panicking-im-getting-older-theres-no-one-left-date/

They are under the belief that secular dating will somehow pan out in the end, but I don't see it happening. If you've dated for nearly two decades and failed to find a mate, there is nothing indicate you are on the verge of succeeding. Without turning to Christ to humble yourself and develop the genuine maturity needed to start a family, failure is close to guaranteed. So how will the mainstream guide these single women?

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-to-settle-the-joy-of-living-and-dying-alone

Another female is coming to terms with dying alone:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/08/27/why-im-no-longer-scared-dying-alone/

The chickens are coming home to roost, and of course we will be blamed for it.
Through my wife, know three women in their early 40s who never married and never had children. While in their 20s and early 30s they applied foolishly high aesthetic and income standards to potential suitors. At one point a friend - who is an Insurance Actuarial - and I decided to calculate how many male millionaire super models there were for them to potentially date and how many of those would even go on a date with them; the answer of course was and is 0. In their late 30s they contracted an unscratchable itch to have children. Their behavior became desperate and pathetic. Now in their early 40s they are untouchable in the dating market. It appears that no one ever told them about the socio-economic hierarchy and declining marginal utility associated with young women as marriage partners. Not intending to sound cruel about their situation. They bought a big lie from the political left and 4th generation feminism. I pray that people come to their senses, but upon reading the comment section from an article at the DailyMail about the reality of declining female fertility I think we have a long way to go;

T
All of the things they list about themselves that I'm sure they think will attract men are a turn off to any man considering marriage.

Oh, you like traveling and tattoos and wine and you think you're witty and honest and you're competitive about your dog's looks. Please tell me more about why you can't attract a husband.
Totally agree Captain.The things these women value show just how undesirable they are for any man.They worship animals almost down to the last one.They think nothing of drinking alcohol and are in fact proud of it.They hold up their phony,useless education like it is a medal.The things these women value truly make me feel only contempt for them.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
One of the sad things that becomes additive over the years is that in general, certain STDs will also rear their nasty heads in a woman's 30s, making it harder to conceive, or carry, a pregnancy. Yet another reason to have (hopefully just 1) fewer partners in life, which of course is fixed if marriage is promoted or incented early on in life/20s.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
T

Totally agree Captain.The things these women value show just how undesirable they are for any man.They worship animals almost down to the last one.They think nothing of drinking alcohol and are in fact proud of it.They hold up their phony,useless education like it is a medal.The things these women value truly make me feel only contempt for them.
You aren't wrong, and it is both very sad and extremely frustrating as a single man to watch so many women be deceived and waste their God given potential, but nonetheless we should still strive to feel compassion for them as the Lord calls us to do. And for those few who figure it out (often way too late to be a suitable partner) we should strive to forgive them as best we can.

Enoch

Hummingbird
T

The Muslim tradition that a young woman must live with her father until she gets married is one of the smartest, most family forward things I have ever heard of.

Solitarius

Sparrow
One of the sad things that becomes additive over the years is that in general, certain STDs will also rear their nasty heads in a woman's 30s, making it harder to conceive, or carry, a pregnancy. Yet another reason to have (hopefully just 1) fewer partners in life, which of course is fixed if marriage is promoted or incented early on in life/20s.
A good point. A lot of them probably have diseases the doctors don't even know about yet.

100% agree. I’ve said this in other posts over the years, but in my opinion the majority of problems for men in the dating/marriage market are of our own creation. If a desiccated, used-up woman still has a good chance of finding a husband in her 30s (or even her 40s, as that seems to be the trend), then what’s the incentive to get married in her 20s? This is when she’s most attractive, and when she can secure the greatest amount of attention, when men will sometimes literally fight over her, when “something better” will always come along.

It’s not her fault, it’s the simp wifing her up who is to blame.

This is why she should marry in her twenties......

Google says:

"How likely are you to get married after 30?"

"The Marriage Crunch" was based on a study by Harvard and Yale researchers that projected college-educated women had a 20 percent chance of getting married if they were still single at 30, a 5 percent chance at age 35, and just a 2.6 percent chance at age 40.26 May 2006"

According to statisticians, a 30 year old never before married American woman only has a twenty percent chance of marrying, and a 35 year old woman, only five percent!

And the odds for her of having multiple healthy children are far less, than when she was in her twenties...

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is why she should marry in her twenties......

Google says:

"How likely are you to get married after 30?"

"The Marriage Crunch" was based on a study by Harvard and Yale researchers that projected college-educated women had a 20 percent chance of getting married if they were still single at 30, a 5 percent chance at age 35, and just a 2.6 percent chance at age 40.26 May 2006"

According to statisticians, a 30 year old never before married American woman only has a twenty percent chance of marrying, and a 35 year old woman, only five percent!

And the odds for her of having multiple healthy children are far less, than when she was in her twenties...

Average marriage age (for women) was different 17 years ago. It was 25 opposed to 28. 30 is only two years past the median.

Unfortunately getting married in your 30s is soon going to be the norm in the US. It is already the norm in Great Britain, where the average marriage age of women is mid 30s.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
It's why we landed on the conclusion that an authoritarian response is literally, at this point, the only solution. Why would the desire to get married, or the manifestation of marriage, occur or increase when women still are pursuing career paths and the very things that delay family formation? Obviously, it won't. A culture that spoils women won't tell women the truth about biology, history, men, etc. That's a culture where we see much worse thing happen until better things do.

We can "chill" bro, everybody reaps what he sows. GOD is very good, even to the ungodly.... He gives them what they truly desire. Hard to feel pity for them. When they enter their 30s/40s and have dry eggs, depression might hit them like a lightning, "pharma mafia" is allready waiting at the door. These people are to be avoided as if their very clothes stink sinfull, as Jude wrote. Truly, the human heart is wicked and dirty as a gutter.... even our satanic neighbors, like Freud knew it. By the way.... your Profile name is incredible, the new Blade Runner movie is definetly one of the best movies EVER made, I couldnt handle to watch more than 40 minutes.... so dark and full of truth! ENDURE TILL THE END!

Arcite

Sparrow
100% agree. I’ve said this in other posts over the years, but in my opinion the majority of problems for men in the dating/marriage market are of our own creation. If a desiccated, used-up woman still has a good chance of finding a husband in her 30s (or even her 40s, as that seems to be the trend), then what’s the incentive to get married in her 20s? This is when she’s most attractive, and when she can secure the greatest amount of attention, when men will sometimes literally fight over her, when “something better” will always come along.

It’s not her fault, it’s the simp wifing her up who is to blame.
The problem with this logic is that the solution requires that men act in concert, "unionizing" as it were, whereas men are responding to market forces as individuals. What is an individual man who wants marriage and children to do? You think an entire generation of men is going to be willing to forgo marriage and family, and die alone, just to teach women a lesson? I'm 45 and have never been married nor had children. At my age, I'm not going to get a 23 year old. If a good-looking, in shape for her age 32 year old, who in my judgment is likely to be able to have a baby or two and not likely to divorce me, comes along and is interested, I'll take it. I don't like the incentive I'm creating, I don't like the thought that the 23-year-olds will be looking at her and saying "see, she's 'had it all,' I can too!" But the alternative is dying alone in a nursing home being beaten by a Nigerian CNA, knowing that once I'm gone no one will remember me at all.

This much-vaunted "marriage strike" is not happening.

Stirfry

Woodpecker
The problem with this logic is that the solution requires that men act in concert, "unionizing" as it were, whereas men are responding to market forces as individuals. What is an individual man who wants marriage and children to do? You think an entire generation of men is going to be willing to forgo marriage and family, and die alone, just to teach women a lesson? I'm 45 and have never been married nor had children. At my age, I'm not going to get a 23 year old. If a good-looking, in shape for her age 32 year old, who in my judgment is likely to be able to have a baby or two and not likely to divorce me, comes along and is interested, I'll take it. I don't like the incentive I'm creating, I don't like the thought that the 23-year-olds will be looking at her and saying "see, she's 'had it all,' I can too!" But the alternative is dying alone in a nursing home being beaten by a Nigerian CNA, knowing that once I'm gone no one will remember me at all.

You’re not wrong, although in my defense I was speaking theoretically, not in practice. It’s not feasible to expect men to act together to suppress the awful behavior of women, but that doesn’t mean that over decades thirsty, desperate men haven’t accepted and then normalized it, leaving us in the position where we are today.

Indeed, I’m way more pessimistic than probably most people here because I feel there’s no going back at this point. No “unionized” movement- MGTOW, men’s rights groups- nobody can stop it now.

Last edited:

Exactly! When they were young, beatufill and FERTILE.... most women desired other pleasures. Can you imagine what kind of advantage these women have in the "dating market"? ALL doors are open for them, yet they choose "dirt", more excited about their new dress than about dating a godly man.... its UNBELIEVABLE! We have to shake off that "Viper"..... If a woman can't obey and submitt to a godly man, I predict she will "burn". Their CONFIDENCE in their flesh/ emotions (=their "god") will lead her straigh into fire! The solution is very SIMPLE, OBEY and SUBMITT to GOD (and his man), otherwise very bad punishment might come soon!

Just to "pin it down" more clear. Many women "fall in love" with dudes, after the "Corona vacum". They love and submit to a MAN, who have confidence in the FLESH. Yet these man are blind and allowed them to take the vaccine. BAD decision, choose the WRONG "leader".... . they felt he would provide "security".... but we will see what will happen. I donr want to rejoice over the DESTRUCTION of the pagans, but IF the MASS DYING happens, it will confirm our path.... and we WILL KNOW that we made RIGHT DECISIONS! And from then we can continue to walk the path of RIGHTEOSNES!

THANK YOU for your appreciation. This weekend will be like a milestone. Where I live, there is a huge storm, but tommorow also a huge revival in a park (I hope). A Pastor will preach the GOSPEL to the lost- and we expect about 500 people- I did my job and invited about 5 "hungry" people... one of them has the potential to be a PROPHET! I will speak to the LORD tommorow.... and DEMAND answers. I will ask also to BLESS the sheep in this congregration! I wil demand that he shows me the secret code of the Matrix.... just yesterday I was in a supermarket and get in contact with a women, who didnt have money to buy what she needed, I offered her to buy what she needs.... and it happened! It gave me pleasure that she gave me a sandwich out of her bag, so humble, but she gave what she had! I thank ROOSH (!) for this plattform,.... and I hope it will (keep) give(ing) water to seed, that some people will seriosly injure one of the beasts horn or head! The"battle" didnt even start yet... we are just collecting our weapons, provided from GOD. And Im very THANKFULL to ROSH that he was able to make such a clear statement regarding the vaccine.... HE reached people in the darkest hour! Im very proud that I had the opurunity to shake hands with him! Thats how I found the Forum, when he made the Video and PROCLAIMED that its BETTER to STARVE to DEATH, than take the (fake) Jewish poison! Roosh is the master here!

Also, because I thought im PARANOID, I have photos from yesterday, of the "full moon"..... which portray a "ghost". In the wicked city. I also have so called "angels hair", which fall down from heaven last week- a "byproduct" from CHEMTRAILS- of course very few people noticed it. The "narrative" says its from spiders, but i tell you its SYNTETIC!

Attachments

• photo5445027064353765491.jpg
    photo5445027064353765491.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12
Here you can see that im not (complety) "nuts"... this stuff was falling down from heaven. And allmost nobody cared about it. Does it look like "spider shit"?!

Attachments

• photo5402523668560590321(1).jpg
    photo5402523668560590321(1).jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 32

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

This is very true which is why I reiterated the only solution. I used to think that economic hard times might wake women up but empirically there is greater data that they'll just become more sugary/semipro in nature given the culture.