Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

gat

Robin
Ran across this "article" this morning. Seemed appropriate to post here. Hamster is strong with this one!
Incredibly strong hamster.

I clicked through to her about page. "Two miscarriages". That is often code for something else.

The silver lining with this kind of writing is that some percentage of the younger generation will see it for what it really is - a sloot who now propositions men for their sperm in a desperate act of getting pregnant solo in a van down by the river. If she gets pregnant, I pity the child.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Incredibly strong hamster.

I clicked through to her about page. "Two miscarriages". That is often code for something else.

The silver lining with this kind of writing is that some percentage of the younger generation will see it for what it really is - a sloot who now propositions men for their sperm in a desperate act of getting pregnant solo in a van down by the river. If she gets pregnant, I pity the child.
Seriously. "Enjoy the sex" is essentially the closing line.

How original for this age. Sheesh.

Trewolla

Sparrow
In many ways, it seems that western Caucasian women were the first to be corrupted by the extreme leftism that has contaminated our culture. They began expressing feminism during the cultural upheaval of the 60s. It didn't contain the anti male element back then, but that's what it's morphed into.

Solitarius

Sparrow
In many ways, it seems that western Caucasian women were the first to be corrupted by the extreme leftism that has contaminated our culture. They began expressing feminism during the cultural upheaval of the 60s. It didn't contain the anti male element back then, but that's what it's morphed into.
It started before the 60's, the female suffrage movement of the late 19th/early 20th centuries was the beginning of the end so far as the relations between the sexes are concerned.

You aren't wrong, and it is both very sad and extremely frustrating as a single man to watch so many women be deceived and waste their God given potential, but nonetheless we should still strive to feel compassion for them as the Lord calls us to do. And for those few who figure it out (often way too late to be a suitable partner) we should strive to forgive them as best we can.

Tell the truth. Get them to repent and believe. Even if they are too old to have children. Saving their souls is good enough.

Don't whitewash reality. Give it to them straight.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A dear friend of my wife was fast becoming a sort of second mother to our son. A close aunt figure who loved to spend time talking with him, playing, sitting for us when we needed. She is 40.

In the past 3 months we have not really seen her much. She moved closer to us but we live in the old town where there is lots of action. Now that things are essentially normal again, her desire for pleasure has won out. Last time we spoke she had put on some weight and was drinking too much again. Her 'friends' are pulling her out and around the town so they can all take comfort in each other.

In some ways I think this is a good thing. As much as her and my wife have been best friends for decades, it might be time for us to keep some distance from our son and her. I also feel that her attitude toward him has changed somewhat as his 'cute' years are behind him and he has entered into his sport/combat years.

Such is life, I suppose.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Matt Walsh, 3/4 based and 1/4 cringe, triggers SJWs and concern trolls with very good advice. The attitudes in the replies are part of the reason we have so many cat ladies and wine aunts today.
Absolutely agree. How feminist a woman is, consciously or subconciously she will try to test you. This is just a test.
Absolutely, although I'd change the word ''morphed'' for ''steered'' for obviously this is a steered movement. Feminism was never about ''liberation'' (nor was any of the liberation movements) it was always about complete, utter and permanent destruction of the person involved. A woman without a family is like a ship without sails. For a man of course the essence is the same, although we can peddle by ourselves if needed. The women just follow the most dominant force in their world, whether that's their man, their father, their family or a Satanic inverted society that aims to destroy her to the core, it doesn't matter. At this moment sadly this society is the only leading capacity in her life, the only element in her worldview that comes across with power, force, determination and apparant authority.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Absolutely agree. How feminist a woman is, consciously or subconciously she will try to test you. This is just a test.

Absolutely, although I'd change the word ''morphed'' for ''steered'' for obviously this is a steered movement. Feminism was never about ''liberation'' (nor was any of the liberation movements) it was always about complete, utter and permanent destruction of the person involved. A woman without a family is like a ship without sails. For a man of course the essence is the same, although we can peddle by ourselves if needed. The women just follow the most dominant force in their world, whether that's their man, their father, their family or a Satanic inverted society that aims to destroy her to the core, it doesn't matter. At this moment sadly this society is the only leading capacity in her life, the only element in her worldview that comes across with power, force, determination and apparant authority.
It depends on the nation regarding last names after marriage. Some nations BAN women from taking their husband's name. It is ironic that taking away a woman's choice is likely considered 'pro-woman' in this situation.

I will agree in regards to American women where there is a choice and the traditional custom is to change the name though. Matt Walsh makes a good point.

Here Are Places Women Can't Take Their Husband's Name When They Get Married

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Interesting that this movement went the whole circle and now it supports ideas like transgenderism that essentially "cancels" women as a group. It appears the snake is eating its own tale, probably like any other leftist movement.