Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
there are no european -stan countries , afaik all -stan countries are in Asia

"Europeans in -stan countries"

There is really no excuse for anyone to be a normie consumer when you have access to the internet, when you can see many different cultures which are alternatives to the Western culture, when you can read "red pill" literature which tells you all the wrong things with the Western culture.

It's against human nature. All throughout history people have acclimatised to whatever the dominant culture is. Put the SJWs of today in the 3rd Reich an most will support their Führer. A difference with Western countries and increasingly the world is the fracturing into sub-cultures, where people follow different norms. This is akin to pagan times, where culture changed from village to village. There are likely more people who question the dominant culture now, but it's still not a rare trait.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
So long story short, we are both running the wrong race that society and in effet the devil lied to us to run, and when we finish that race we see that we didn't get the prize we wanted, as that race was a completely different one. And sure, women bear responsibility too but it's just not in their nature to take responsibility,
It is certainly a complicated situation, but the reality is that women are either interested in marriage or they aren't. And no, interested in marriage when you are a shell of your former self doesn't count. What can men do about that? They are the ones rewarding the "bad" men, think of it. They can even have a career to an extent and marry at 25, wait til 29-30 for kids, etc. But they don't even do that. And we have to hear about them being so independent, smart, etc which means supposedly they are accountable for their decisions. Without complete authoritarianism and subjugation (which is a solution, btw), the solution is women choosing what is right and good - value the right men or value marriage, or both. Right now, they don't in large part. Men can't make that decision for them. That's the main point. Unless you are arguing that men don't want to get married in general, a position which I don't think many around here hold.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox

And the unhappiest profile?:

• Female
  • 42 years old
  • Unmarried (and no children)
  • Household income under $100,000
  • In a professional position (doctor, lawyer, etc.)

In The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness published by the American Economic Journal, researchers Betsy Stevenson and Justin Wolfers found that although women's life circumstances have improved greatly over the past few decades by most objective measures, their happiness has declined—both in absolute terms and relative to men's.

And another:

The second discovery is, this: though women begin their lives more fulfilled than men, as they age, they gradually become less happy. Men, in contrast, get happier as they get older. (These findings are drawn from the work of Professors Richard Easterlin and Anke Plagnol, who took the same U.S. General Social Survey data and sliced it in a different way. You can find their working paper here).

Here's their graph:
original.jpg

Erin Pizzey, founder of the charity Refuge, added: 'The hard-won freedom of choice has imprisoned women. I just see an exhausted generation trying to do it all.'

Yes, it's funny that they call it a paradox. Any right minded person wouldn't presume that more "freedom" for women would result in happiness. Mostly that entails making just more debased or impulsive decisions that lead them down worse and worse paths. Or working more (yay!).

The graph shows that women mature earlier and have a shorter window, something that anyone who studies biology realizes. But the modern world is largely anti-biology, denies everything about it, at least leftist movements do.

Regarding the choices that women make, not holding them responsible for them is akin to a total clown world where we don't control their decisions and they aren't accountable for anything, which is pure dystopia, since it can never recover sanity. The weird thread running through all of this is that this women rah rah nonsense actually only occurs in societies that have wealth so that is the final natural check on it.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
It is certainly a complicated situation, but the reality is that women are either interested in marriage or they aren't. And no, interested in marriage when you are a shell of your former self doesn't count. What can men do about that? They are the ones rewarding the "bad" men, think of it. They can even have a career to an extent and marry at 25, wait til 29-30 for kids, etc. But they don't even do that. And we have to hear about them being so independent, smart, etc which means supposedly they are accountable for their decisions. Without complete authoritarianism and subjugation (which is a solution, btw), the solution is women choosing what is right and good - value the right men or value marriage, or both. Right now, they don't in large part. Men can't make that decision for them. That's the main point. Unless you are arguing that men don't want to get married in general, a position which I don't think many around here hold.
This is one of the big problems in western civilization. You will find many late 30s young women finding themselves and living the dream while many immigrant families are having multiple offspring (here in Canada) with government support. Even the former soviet republics that many on here idolize have negative birthrates. I don't know what the solution is at this point. However, I think you hit the nail on the head with your statement, "when you are a shell of your former self doesn't count." When they cannot reproduce they are pretty much useless as a woman.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
oh. How many such women do you believe live there?

(are you one of these who believe that real men never admit mistakes?)

There's about 5 million Europeans living in Central Asia. So maybe 500,000 of marriageable age.

(No.)

Without complete authoritarianism and subjugation (which is a solution, btw)

The only solution. The only countries that are wealthy and have avoided the perils of secular dating are the Gulf states; in which social rules are so stringent there is a dress code. You can criticise their culture all you like, but it is still able to project itself into the future. Where I don't think the post-modern culture of Western nations can be rolled over to another generation.

The graph shows that women mature earlier and have a shorter window, something that anyone who studies biology realizes. But the modern world is largely anti-biology, denies everything about it, at least leftist movements do.

A small caveat to this. I think the real left has only truly emerged in the West in recent times. The Soviet Union and other left-wing states and governments of the past were based on economics. The Soviet Union was much more masculine than The Republican Party. There was quite a lot of majesty about the halls of power. Compare that to soy-neck Bill Wilhelm de blasio. and his disaster progeny. Or Pelosi, or Joke Biden...

The Western left dumped economics quite a long time ago. It's very evident in Britain, where The Labour Party has virtually no one in it who could be considered labour. They replaced the labour demographic with middle-class (up) women and immigrants. What they coalesce around now is a safe space - for them - and banishment for everyone who threatens the safe space.

The real left have a deep loathing for the working-class/blue-collars as they are inherently so temperamentally against a safe space society. Women and immigrants, tend to be the opposite.

This is the real left, which is largely based on psychological traits, temperament. These are the people who are leading the institutions into epic decline. They really shouldn't be there, but think they should. Thus they have to deny much that is obvious.

Ludelos

Sparrow
Agnostic
The worst effects of feminism are yet to come. The western nations will collapse within 40-50 years due to the low birth rates. There won't be enough young men to maintain the economy and infrastructure once the millennials and gen z begin to retire if they can even afford to do so.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Yeah, the catch to this is that it's mostly bloviation because by the time they "realize" this (who knows how serious they are), it's too little too late. If I see this, I don't want generic and selfish stuff - listen to her - she says "I" so many times. What would be required, Ms Man, is that you submit to a man. But you didn't want to do that, now did you? And now it's too late. If you really, actually care, tell other women that they shouldn't take that path. Women never do this. That's why I largely don't believe them when they even hint at certain topics. It's about them, not about helping others.

Too late for marriage and family. But not too late for salvation. One cannot undo what is done in the past but one can influence the destination of the afterlife.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
The worst effects of feminism are yet to come. The western nations will collapse within 40-50 years due to the low birth rates. There won't be enough young men to maintain the economy and infrastructure once the millennials and gen z begin to retire if they can even afford to do so.
Africa has hundreds of millions of men waiting to come to the west to keep it prosperous and judging by birthrates there, the waves won't stop for decades. Of course, if the west keeps declining, they might not bother to keep moving there.

migrants-ship-596265.jpg

Pilgrim of the East

Banned
Protestant
There's about 5 million Europeans living in Central Asia. So maybe 500,000 of marriageable age.

(No.)
ok, if you want to look at numbers, let's break it down. You're basically looking for an ethnically Russian bride (over 80% of these "Europeans"), living in Kazachstan (over 70% of ethnic Russians of Central Asia live there, and an even bigger percentage of other ethnically European groups). How much do you know about Kazakhstan? How do you like Kazachstan's abortion rate (more than twice the American one even though they have no blacks?). Do you know, that while Russians are a minority there (there are almost 3 times as many Kazakhs there), they have a majority of abortions?

Europeans in -stan countries are much nicer, as the overall culture is more healthy - at least in terms of femininity and male-female relations.
how much time have you spent in Central Asia that you say that Europeans there are "nicer"?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
Try 10 years... once the older x-gen start hitting retirement age it's lights out.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is one of the big problems in western civilization. You will find many late 30s young women finding themselves and living the dream while many immigrant families are having multiple offspring (here in Canada) with government support. Even the former soviet republics that many on here idolize have negative birthrates. I don't know what the solution is at this point. However, I think you hit the nail on the head with your statement, "when you are a shell of your former self doesn't count." When they cannot reproduce they are pretty much useless as a woman.
The solution is already revealing itself. In times of $10 gas and $10 hamburgers the urge to be charitable vanishes very quickly. Everything will accelerate rapidly moving forward as the globalist system brakes under its own weight.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
ok, if you want to look at numbers, let's break it down. You're basically looking for an ethnically Russian bride (over 80% of these "Europeans"), living in Kazachstan (over 70% of ethnic Russians of Central Asia live there, and an even bigger percentage of other ethnically European groups). How much do you know about Kazakhstan? How do you like Kazachstan's abortion rate (more than twice the American one even though they have no blacks?). Do you know, that while Russians are a minority there (there are almost 3 times as many Kazakhs there), they have a majority of abortions?

how much time have you spent in Central Asia that you say that Europeans there are "nicer"?

It was a discussion about the nature of Russians for marriage, not necessarily singling them out for marriage. And certainly not suggesting it would be a good place to live. Most Europeans who live there want to leave.

I didn't know their abortion rate was still so high, but it's considerably lower than in Russia.

The point was that Europeans in these countries have considerably different manners, personalities etc. The women are a lot more feminine and there is not so much of the unmanageable traits you find in Russia.

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
The economy we have is just a ponzi scheme and it is designed to collapse. This is just one of many lies perpetuated by the credit creators.
Low birth rates are perfectly fine in a sound economy, especially so in this age where we (could) have machines producing things for us.

Ever wonder why there is not a government branch for food creation or shelter provision? Heresy!

Sasha4ever

Banned
Orthodox
Africa has hundreds of millions of men waiting to come to the west to keep it prosperous and judging by birthrates there, the waves won't stop for decades. Of course, if the west keeps declining, they might not bother to keep moving there.
In most European countries if you visit their main cities you will notice thousands of young men from central Asia and Africa. They use the public transport system while the locals are using their cars . You will notice even local women to date some of them,when before 15-20 years it was almost impossible to notice a couple like that in the street. Also some of them are getting voting rights year by year. With that way it's already impossible to see a real change via democratic elections. It's going to get worse and worse with extra legal immigrants to invade Europe.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
In most European countries if you visit their main cities you will notice thousands of young men from central Asia and Africa. They use the public transport system while the locals are using their cars . You will notice even local women to date some of them,when before 15-20 years it was almost impossible to notice a couple like that in the street. Also some of them are getting voting rights year by year. With that way it's already impossible to see a real change via democratic elections. It's going to get worse and worse with extra legal immigrants to invade Europe.
That is why I think the west will end up like the third world nations where the immigrants are coming from. If you attract high-quality immigrants, you will improve. Singapore and Taiwan immigrants outperformed the locals and these nations are prosperous because they keep low-quality immigration down and have less 'compassion' for those 'oppressed' people from barbaric nations. These 2 countries do allow some poor migrants to come in and steal jobs from locals (you need to keep CEOs happy), but the migrants are expected to work and don't get generous welfare.

Western Europe and the wealthy anglosphere nations have 'compassion' and don't mind sacrificing their children's futures to feel good about letting in people from uncivilized nations with violent cultures.

The high male-female imbalance will ensure that old women will not have to die alone. I am sure many will be happy to be sugar mamas to young and poor migrants. Instead of going to Africa to make friends, the African men will come to them which will be convenient.

I am not supporting this. It is reality. Immigration is hugely benefiting western women at the expense of local men.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I still don't see much of this lasting beyond a few more years. Most people will be more significantly hampered by the changing retirement/pension dynamics and disposable income with inflation. The standard of living will drop for all "first world" nations. People will all of a sudden not be so "nice" or "charitable." When that reality sets in, women will immediately see, and more importantly feel, a different reality.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Notice the order in which she lists the biggest disappointments of her golden years:

I thought I was taking all the proper steps to ensure my golden years. Now, here I am, no family, no husband, no kids and no money.