Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I still don't see much of this lasting beyond a few more years. Most people will be more significantly hampered by the changing retirement/pension dynamics and disposable income with inflation. The standard of living will drop for all "first world" nations. People will all of a sudden not be so "nice" or "charitable." When that reality sets in, women will immediately see, and more importantly feel, a different reality.
When a situation like that kicks in they'll be looking for the strongest men in the environment, and Kofi from Africa with his traditional mores is a 1000 times stronger and more appealing than the beta bucks gibberish jellyfish like creature that's called a Western man. So with some years and socio political and cultural effort to degrade the status of whitey and up the status of immigrants, such a situation is very well likely to drive Western women only further away from Western men as besides the beta bucks they've got 0 survival value, and the women make the bucks themselves as a result of the advertently crafted inverted reality we live in.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
When a situation like that kicks in they'll be looking for the strongest men in the environment, and Kofi from Africa with his traditional mores is a 1000 times stronger and more appealing than the beta bucks gibberish jellyfish like creature that's called a Western man. So with some years and socio political and cultural effort to degrade the status of whitey and up the status of immigrants, such a situation is very well likely to drive Western women only further away from Western men as besides the beta bucks they've got 0 survival value, and the women make the bucks themselves as a result of the advertently crafted inverted reality we live in.
How do we make western men strong again?

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
they'll be looking for the strongest men in the environment,
This could mean any number of things, and I doubt it'll be what you suggest with these comments. Groups tend to solidify even more when stresses come, so the idea that a lot of women would go for foreigners that don't look like them is using the old paradigm where things only nominally change, but it's incorrect since the whole equation has changed socially and otherwise.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I wish it weren't this way, but through a culling, mostly. And leadership with knowledge of God and faithfulness.

It's not my wish just what I see to be the case historically and in the natural world.
What is shocking is how little some men care if they are strong or not. I was at the gym today and saw a guy or was it a girl? I had to look real close and then heard the voice. It was a guy with a girl's body and two pigtails. I see this type of thing all the time. What I have noticed is that there are plenty of strong manly dudes but also an ever growing number of extremely effeminate guys who seemingly don't care. It is like a divergence.

I agree that we need to go though hard times to save what is left.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
What is shocking is how little some men care if they are strong or not. I was at the gym today and saw a guy or was it a girl? I had to look real close and then heard the voice. It was a guy with a girl's body and two pigtails. I see this type of thing all the time. What I have noticed is that there are plenty of strong manly dudes but also an ever growing number of extremely effeminate guys who seemingly don't care. It is like a divergence.

I agree that we need to go though hard times to save what is left.
It becomes an ecological phenomenon, but yes there are many insane spiritual issues that arise from it, and as you are noticing, the pure number of weaklings out there serves more to either embolden women or demoralize them, as they are surrounded by a very strange environment that lies to them and is confusing, but aids and abets some of the rebellion of the power hungry.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This could mean any number of things, and I doubt it'll be what you suggest with these comments. Groups tend to solidify even more when stresses come, so the idea that a lot of women would go for foreigners that don't look like them is using the old paradigm where things only nominally change, but it's incorrect since the whole equation has changed socially and otherwise.
The problem is the question: what group? In the West at least I see merely individuals among the whitey population. A few years ago I also was in the nostalgic stage, with a romantic and idealistic view of "the native people" and our history blabla, but I've come to realize that nothing binds us anymore. The mental poisoning of 50 year relentless indoctrination along all lines varying from personal (individualization) to culture (whitey bad, whitey history bad) to male vs female (white men are the cause of everything) topped off with the relentless soyification of especially white men. So yeah in the past we were a group, but that time is long gone. The issue for this mostly being the Jews of course as the only group that really tries hard to destroy the socio/moral/cultural global order, while he uses immigrants as his avant garde to take the blame and cause purposeful division. Due to the indoctrination I'd say that it won't take long before whitey women view foreign men as more favorable, as the status of white men is diminished by the day and all white women see in adverts and on TV is white woman/black man pairs.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The problem is the question: what group? In the West at least I see merely individuals among the whitey population. A few years ago I also was in the nostalgic stage, with a romantic and idealistic view of "the native people" and our history blabla, but I've come to realize that nothing binds us anymore. The mental poisoning of 50 year relentless indoctrination along all lines varying from personal (individualization) to culture (whitey bad, whitey history bad) to male vs female (white men are the cause of everything) topped off with the relentless soyification of especially white men. So yeah in the past we were a group, but that time is long gone. The issue for this mostly being the Jews of course as the only group that really tries hard to destroy the socio/moral/cultural global order, while he uses immigrants as his avant garde to take the blame and cause purposeful division. Due to the indoctrination I'd say that it won't take long before whitey women view foreign men as more favorable, as the status of white men is diminished by the day and all white women see in adverts and on TV is white woman/black man pairs.
The check on these things is manifold, but I'm not acting like I can predict the future. First off, while some can be fooled into entertaining the idea of being with other groups that are not caucasian, most won't even among the silly "white women" and especially not when the others don't have millions that will be vanishing in the next decade with less and less to support entertainment industries. As a result the social connections with that as a relative bribe will make the musician or sports star that much less attractive. The competence of groups is a very real and clear phenomenon that will continue to be more visible as the blamed exit society and find more of their identity as they are forced to quite literally - no other option will exist. I'm not saying any of this is good it's just what will happen.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
How do we make western men strong again?
It has nothing to do with western men not being strong. Nearly all the immigrants I meet that have more than 5 children have no idea how the family or criminal law system work in Canada. They just assume it functions the same as in their home countries. It's not a great strategy. I have an African friend with 3 children where his African wife, after becoming accustomed to feminist Canadian society, accused him of rape, ruined his life, and took his children.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
It has nothing to do with western men not being strong. Nearly all the immigrants I meet that have more than 5 children have no idea how the family or criminal law system work in Canada. They just assume it functions the same as in their home countries. It's not a great strategy. I have an African friend with 3 children where his African wife, after becoming accustomed to feminist Canadian society, accused him of rape, ruined his life, and took his children.
Brutal and I feel for your friend. Maybe he can join the forum? My Chinese friends are likewise suprised when they hear of how men have their lives destroyed through divorce. One of my friends still can't get why a woman can divorce her husband against his wishes.

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
There are still many based white men. They are not in big cities but in the countryside.
A lot of people are sensing that something is coming, societal collapse, civil war, world war, you name it.
White people with some senses are already fleeing city centers and suburbs to go to the countryside thanks to covid.
I think the majority of white women who are still in big cities when shit will hit the fan will flee far from it because they will know instinctly that if they stay they will become prays of blacks and arabs, be raped, murdered or turn into sex slaves.
Only the dumbest advocates of anti racism with zero survival instincts will stay, but I really think it will be a minority.

AscendingDude

Pigeon
Catholic
From one of the news articles on the previous page:

"In the 2012 film, Paradise: Love the Austrian director Ulrich Seidl gave everyone what W24 called “a candid look into the world of sex tourism”. The protagonist is an overweight woman who comes to Kenya’s Mombasa where she has casual sex with buff young locals and spends money “left right and centre. Often on a family member who suddenly comes down with some sort of ailment”. These convenient illnesses are most likely staged to siphon out even more money. The W24 publication interestingly then says, “In the end you’re left wondering, who’s exploiting whom?” This immediately exposes the double standards culture that almost always calls out men but conveniently leaves out women engaging in the same practice. Surely gender equality should not gag people from calling a spade a spade.

Male sex tourism has for long been regarded as exploitative behaviour but somehow the story changes when it comes to the female version of the same trade. The ladies cover their tracks by claiming they are not buying sex but they are helping out the young men financially"

:hmm::hmm:

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
There are still many based white men. They are not in big cities but in the countryside.
A lot of people are sensing that something is coming, societal collapse, civil war, world war, you name it.
White people with some senses are already fleeing city centers and suburbs to go to the countryside thanks to covid.
I think the majority of white women who are still in big cities when shit will hit the fan will flee far from it because they will know instinctly that if they stay they will become prays of blacks and arabs, be raped, murdered or turn into sex slaves.
Only the dumbest advocates of anti racism with zero survival instincts will stay, but I really think it will be a minority.
East St. Louis is a good example of how few liberals will stay in a place if things get rough once they have the money to leave even though they claim to care about the poor and BLM. Actually, East St. Louis has a metro and is close to many jobs. People could easily live there but instead they abandon the town when things get hard. If BLM truly cares, why not go to this community which is 95% black and help clean it up? Why don't wealthy BLM supporters (of all races) start businesses there and revitalize it? I bet it is much cheaper to start a business and get a house there vs. Seattle, Brooklyn, or Santa Barbara.

Liberals with money will flee cities once they lose access to fashion boutiques and Starbucks cafes. White leftist activists tend to be more afraid of poor blacks than whites that are moderate or don't care about politics. Many lower-class towns in the south have a mix of black and white and they likely interact with each other more than wealthy liberals in upper-class suburbs.

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
That is why I think the west will end up like the third world nations where the immigrants are coming from. If you attract high-quality immigrants, you will improve. Singapore and Taiwan immigrants outperformed the locals and these nations are prosperous because they keep low-quality immigration down and have less 'compassion' for those 'oppressed' people from barbaric nations. These 2 countries do allow some poor migrants to come in and steal jobs from locals (you need to keep CEOs happy), but the migrants are expected to work and don't get generous welfare.

Western Europe and the wealthy anglosphere nations have 'compassion' and don't mind sacrificing their children's futures to feel good about letting in people from uncivilized nations with violent cultures.

The high male-female imbalance will ensure that old women will not have to die alone. I am sure many will be happy to be sugar mamas to young and poor migrants. Instead of going to Africa to make friends, the African men will come to them which will be convenient.

I am not supporting this. It is reality. Immigration is hugely benefiting western women at the expense of local men.

Western men who go overseas as PUA's or to engage in PFP are "sleazeballs" who "exploit poor, vulnerable women".

Western women do the the exact same thing and Hollywood glorifies it in film e.g. 'Shirley Valentine' or 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back'.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The problem is when the white urban liberals flee they bring their values with them and never do any reflection on lessons learned. I think the trucker rebellion and widespread signaling (flags in car windows and antivax stickers) has shown me we are a much larger group than previously thought. Every day I hear more and more people express based views. The hatred of our far left prime minister has really helped.

Gimlet

Pelican
Western men who go overseas as PUA's or to engage in PFP are "sleazeballs" who "exploit poor, vulnerable women".

Western women do the the exact same thing and Hollywood glorifies it in film e.g. 'Shirley Valentine' or 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back'.

To be fair, eventually Stella got divorce-raped by the homosexual at the end of the tale (that would have been the subject of the sequel, if there were one).