Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

WatchingWatchmen

Pigeon
Other Christian
Just to add: They get some things right, but "men behaving as well or as badly" isn't really true. The example of the video game guy is a guy who's out of the game, which they don't talk about (most men) - the pareto principle (although I think it's closer to 5-10% of all men maybe worse). Also, they don't talk about women not valuing marriage until it is too late, which is pretty much the "solution" here in our views at rvf, at least for most women. But you could argue that the non-fat, prettiest women end up getting bailed out in their 30s, and the rest of the women are jealous of that very rare ability, so it strangely fits their thesis.
I disagree that women don't value marriage, they just aren't able to secure commitment from the top value men, they (unrealisticly) desire.
Even Fifty Shades of Gray show that women are using sex to win the commitment of their dream man. You could of course say that it means that only ~10% men are spoiling the situation for the rest of the men but it was always true that leaders could ruin the whole nations, so nihil novi sub sole...

And you definitely can't argue that only the non-fat, prettiest women end up getting bailed out in their 30s - most American women are fat and they end up married anyway.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Having unrealistic takes on marriage and not valuing marriage until its too late are my point, and they go hand in hand. I value marriage, but for men as they age with their greater upside and non-decline in value, that means women need to bring things in kind to have a proper commitment (youth, fertility, cooking/cleaning/child care) ... and in the west, they don't. In other places, women are more than willing to make this trade, which is just a normal one historically.

Graft

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
It's somewhat a product of supply-demand in modern times. When women are young, the SMP is clearly skewed in their favor. And to this all the societal messaging about girl power/strong independent women/etc and the result is often low energy to find a serious relationship with a man. Meanwhile, young men in their 20s tend to be very romantically idealistic, and combined with their high testosterone and relatively lower position in the SMP, they pine for women more than their young counterparts desire them. Then comes the big SMP pendulum swing circa age 30. Women's SMVs plummet, men's SMVs increase. Men become aware of the SMP sea change, become wiser to the new possibilities their improved self-reliance can offer them, and become less idealistic about women. On the female over-30 side of things, all the modern girl power programming in all of clown world still cannot snuff out the deep evo-psych urges in women to crave having children and long-term security from men. Unfortunately for them, they just take too long to grow up nowadays.
This is pretty much my life experience. I remember in my early 20s, building myself up, finding my way, I really wanted a girlfriend/wife. I wanted that supportive, ride or die romance. I wanted to start a family and grow old with a woman that loved me.

I'm now in my 30s. I spent the last ten years alone, in and out of dozens of short term flings. I've built a considerable financial situation. I've seen hundreds of young women come and go, cavalierly throwing away their future husbands, their youth, their beauty. I don't have the interest nor the patience for 25+ women who spent the last decade selfishly discarding men, pursuing corporate and party life instead of supporting my journey.

He's right, they just take too long to grow up.

i'll just counter one point about men in their early 20s being low in the SMP. The huge differentiator between a low SMV male in his teens/early 20s and a young man who has women banging down his door is his social network. This is why I shake my head at men on this forum who want to homeschool their children. You really think they are going to meet their wife through a cold approach at the church? Young women are more than willing to enter a relationship with a man who is intertwined with their social network, or the "popular" group. If it makes sense socially, they'll do it. If it's just a random guy, he's much more disposable. That's the huge advantage younger guys have over me, they are just way more socially connected, which is very underrated in picking up women.

I'm totally prepared to spend the rest of my life alone. I'm not bailing out one of these old carouselers.

Snagglefoss

Pigeon
Atheist
Yep. Slim average women in the west say slim average men "aren't worth it...eww". It happened in the 90's when I'm at college, but I'm seeing more of this today.

They (us slim/healthy weight average dudes) aren't worth keeping fit & slim for hence 68% of women are fat, 50% of which are of child bearing age.

If a slim average woman has to settle for a slim average man, she feels a failing on her behalf. She couldn't get a top tier genetic outlier to spend the rest of her life with. So as a way of "punishing" the average man, she'll stay/get overweight or certainly reduce her exercise and diet regime. It's proven here by psychologists that western women only keep fit when partnered with a very attractive man above their own smv:

A mid tier man aged from adolescent to around 35 would do anything for his looksmatch, he'll pour his heart out for her, declare his love but she's entitled to someone superior/ better looking and kicks dirt in his face. Men get demotivated and drop out, become minimillist outcasts and often underachieve in life. Many become fat themselves. This is happening at an alarming rate to younger and younger men. They know it's a rigged system where mid tier Becky only wants top dog Chad.

Slim average men (5-6) want their looksmatch Becky (5-6). But slim average women want 6feet+ tall Chad 8+.

Who's acting like the entitled dictatorial bully here, I wonder?

Feminists will just continue to manipulate language as well and call any thin 5/10 woman a "model". Hell, even skinny butterface 4's are called "gorgeous models". They then accuse slim average men of only wanting "models" and thus why we they say we fail in dating, which is not the case as we go for our attractiveness level. They literally want fit average dudes to partner up with obese, manly women as they now see obese women as "the average" or regular looking.

They are also projecting their own shallowness, as they only seek top tier GQ cover model looking men (top 5%), so assume men must be doing the same.

Last edited:

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Yep. Slim average women in the west say slim average men "aren't worth it...eww". It happened in the 90's when I'm at college, but I'm seeing more of this today.

They (us slim/healthy weight average dudes) aren't worth keeping fit & slim for hence 68% of women are fat, 50% of which are of child bearing age.

If a slim average woman has to settle for a slim average man, she feels a failing on her behalf. She couldn't get a top tier genetic outlier to spend the rest of her life with. So as a way of "punishing" the average man, she'll stay/get overweight or certainly reduce her exercise and diet regime. It's proven here by psychologists that western women only keep fit when partnered with a very attractive man above their own smv:

A mid tier man aged from adolescent to around 35 would do anything for his looksmatch, he'll pour his heart out for her, declare his love but she's entitled to someone superior/ better looking and kicks dirt in his face. Men get demotivated and drop out, become minimillist outcasts and often underachieve in life. Many become fat themselves. This is happening at an alarming rate to younger and younger men. They know it's a rigged system where mid tier Becky only wants top dog Chad.

Slim average men (5-6) want their looksmatch Becky (5-6). But slim average women want 6feet+ tall Chad 8+.

Who's acting like the entitled dictatorial bully here, I wonder?

Feminists will just continue to manipulate language as well and call any thin 5/10 woman a "model". Hell, even skinny butterface 4's are called "gorgeous models". They then accuse slim average men of only wanting "models" and thus why we they say we fail in dating, which is not the case as we go for our attractiveness level. They literally want fit average dudes to partner up with obese, manly women as they now see obese women as "the average" or regular looking.

They are also projecting their own shallowness, as they only seek top tier GQ cover model looking men (top 5%), so assume men must be doing the same.
So much good stuff in your post and I have seen it time and time again. Why do people think men go overseas to find wives? Then when you get to a certain age and realize you are only likely to get washed up non-fertile women in your own country you don't want to even bother. As far as the ugly models go, my daughter likes to buy makeup at Sephora. The models they display on their ads are simply hideous. I am sure this is social engineering to present ugly obese women as desirable.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
This is pretty much my life experience. I remember in my early 20s, building myself up, finding my way, I really wanted a girlfriend/wife. I wanted that supportive, ride or die romance. I wanted to start a family and grow old with a woman that loved me.

I'm now in my 30s. I spent the last ten years alone, in and out of dozens of short term flings. I've built a considerable financial situation. I've seen hundreds of young women come and go, cavalierly throwing away their future husbands, their youth, their beauty. I don't have the interest nor the patience for 25+ women who spent the last decade selfishly discarding men, pursuing corporate and party life instead of supporting my journey.
What changed from your 20's to 30's? Would you still want that but you'd want it with a woman in her 20's and not 30's or do you simply not have the same desire for a woman to grow old with anymore.

Being in my mid 20's I still relate to how you felt in your 20's, but I even feel this diminishing as compared to my early 20's. It is really sad for both men and women that it is this way. Have you considered going overseas for a wife? I've realized that as you get older and your social circle diminishes, while you may technically increase in value I see it as a daunting task to find a woman worth marrying in the west and going to a more traditional country as the only solution.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
So much good stuff in your post and I have seen it time and time again. Why do people think men go overseas to find wives? Then when you get to a certain age and realize you are only likely to get washed up non-fertile women in your own country you don't want to even bother. As far as the ugly models go, my daughter likes to buy makeup at Sephora. The models they display on their ads are simply hideous. I am sure this is social engineering to present ugly obese women as desirable.
Yes, this is the reality. What's worse is that the low 30s woman who is actually decent will be such a time and attention drag (instead of just being humble and constantly being happy and appreciative of you bailing her out) you also can't see wasting your time with that "business" either. You just don't trust the culture, essentially. I don't, at least - and part of the culture is spending money on nonsense over and over - it's rare to find women either who are economically literate or sensitive vs. just 3x consumers of what you find reasonable.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Have you considered going overseas for a wife? I've realized that as you get older and your social circle diminishes, while you may technically increase in value I see it as a daunting task to find a woman worth marrying in the west and going to a more traditional country as the only solution.
It's almost impossible since the older generations would be how you connect with other families and circles, and they'll also add to the cockblocking/age gap shaming. Volunteering as Hypno says might be the best angle, but you still have the western age problem, which just frankly isn't an issue in most other countries, whose economies are exactly going to do better when the US economy also continues to worsen ...

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
It's almost impossible since the older generations would be how you connect with other families and circles, and they'll also add to the cockblocking/age gap shaming. Volunteering as Hypno says might be the best angle, but you still have the western age problem, which just frankly isn't an issue in most other countries, whose economies are exactly going to do better when the US economy also continues to worsen ...
That definitely makes it sound hard. The community issue is a big one. In a way we are pretty much just cursed with our globohomo feminist women. Why would a traditional woman in eastern europe marry a foreigner with no roots instead of a man from her culture? So it's likely the ones attracted to a foreigner with no roots are not so traditional.

It is disheartening as I am set up to have a successful career and have worked hard. I am very fit and have more muscle mass than 99% of guys. I go to church regularly now and take my faith seriously. And all I meet are women that I would not want to marry. I dream of having a family to provide for, a loving wife to garden and raise chickens with, a son that I could mentor and watch grow, a daughter to love. But the culture has become so satanic and the male-female relations have been so successfully destroyed by feminism, progress, etc... that what was the norm 50 years ago is borderline impossible to achieve. I still struggle with my faith as I should trust God but I still have a lot of trouble coming to terms with not having a family as a possibility.

Graft

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
What changed from your 20's to 30's? Would you still want that but you'd want it with a woman in her 20's and not 30's or do you simply not have the same desire for a woman to grow old with anymore.

Being in my mid 20's I still relate to how you felt in your 20's, but I even feel this diminishing as compared to my early 20's. It is really sad for both men and women that it is this way. Have you considered going overseas for a wife? I've realized that as you get older and your social circle diminishes, while you may technically increase in value I see it as a daunting task to find a woman worth marrying in the west and going to a more traditional country as the only solution.
I've enjoyed your posts very much.

What changed?

Well, my early to mid 20s I didn't have a social circle, was struggling financially, had serious emotional problems. Women treated me like shit. I always had good looks and muscles.

Somewhere in my mid to late 20s, I became a highly successful professional. I had a fancy job title, stunning apartment in downtown NYC. I became well traveled, cultured, had most of the material things that I ever wanted. My social calibration increased, my emotional problems started slowly going away. I developed a social circle. My looks changed for the better (good genetics+ plastic surgery), I still had magazine cover fitness. My lifestyle was almost a dream.

Women still treated me like shit.

I definitely got more of them, but they sure weren't wife quality and they disappeared pretty quickly. Flake rate was high, ghost rate was high, cheating/multiple men was high. Keep in mind, my perspective is skewed in NYC, the most hypergamous globohomo city where 35 year olds can get bailed out by 45 year old decamillionaires.

My advice to you as a 25 year old:
1. Keep working on your career, but don't marry it. I'm not sure what industry you're in, but a lot of guys in finance or partner track to Biglaw can't just take a 3 year break and come back without royally fucking up their options. This can lead to them making seven figures by time they are 35-40 years old, but realistically they will probably have to settle for a 30+ woman.
2. Don't be afraid to looksmax as much as possible. This includes steroids, facial fillers, plastic surgery, etc. Getting to the absolute top is very important if you're dating without social circle.
3. Go at it for another 3-6 years, depending on how young you'd be willing to accept a woman. You're still young enough. Utilize social media to show off your looks, lifestyle, and social circle. This is very important in this era.
4. Start figuring out an exit plan. This means a few things:
One, making your career as remote as possible. It's massively easier to cross borders if you're completely remote versus being in the office weekly.
Two, taking financial risks in order to get yourself at least a couple hundred thousand dollars saved. DCA in Bitcoin, Ethereum, emerging cryptocurrencies. Do not DCA into Apple/Amazon/Chevron as this will only give you financial freedom if you are saving at least $50k a year, which you shouldn't be doing (You should be spending that level of money to increase your SMV.) Try to get at least $250,000 saved up by time you're in your 30s (quite possible to do starting with 10-50k in riskier investments)
Three, look into remote only masters degrees that take 2-3 years and can cover up an employment gap and make you more marketable when you return from your country of origin.

Some white pills:

1. Even in degenerate areas like NYC, there are plenty of traditional women who would like to get into a serious relationship leading towards marriage. The vast majority of women dislike the modern dating scene and would like something more stable. Unfortunately, since they are inundated with options, they are quick to shoot you and typically don't make the logical choice for a boyfriend/husband. I've come very close with at least five women under 23 years old who would have made great girlfriends/wives-they just ended up choosing the safer, lower value option closer to their age and social circle.
2. Don't worry about traditional vs non traditional women in other countries liking you. Women from certain regions of the world are conditioned to find a high value, stable, intelligent man in their late teens/early 20s. Women choosing local guys from their social circle is more of an American thing, because it's "fun" and fits well into their social life.

Currently I'm early 30s but the years have flown by and I will be mid thirties much sooner than I'd like. I am slowly implementing my exit plan as we speak, I will be out of this hell hole by 33-35 the latest. Romania is looking like my #1 option at this point.

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
2. Don't be afraid to looksmax as much as possible. This includes steroids, facial fillers, plastic surgery, etc. Getting to the absolute top is very important if you're dating without social circle.
saving at least $50k a year, which you shouldn't be doing (You should be spending that level of money to increase your SMV.)

This is terrible advice.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I see some advice in the last few posts and I want to give some advice as a guy in his mid 40's, who really didn't hit his stride until his 40's.

#1) The way women are behaving, this satanic anti-family push, is top down. This is exactly what the elites want. They are loving the abortion debate, which takes the heat off of them, and has these some women even more wound up to hate all men. So you have to understand this is a system set up to destroy you.

#2) If you can find a woman that truly makes you happy, in every way, without having to sacrifice who you want to be, keep ahold of her. Make her just as happy by being a strong man. If you can do this in your teens or 20's, awesome, you might have gotten the cheat code to beat this system.

#3) If you are one of us who didn't, for whatever reason, then understand fully this system is set up to destroy you and your family. The fact you didn't just settle for a woman that half way qualifies means you have made it out of the woods. Don't go back into the woods now you are safe and clear.

So what do you do? You have to identify your best self first. Before you can find and work towards this you will never be happy in a relationship. What do you enjoy and how can you make some money doing this thing? How will you train physically? How will you grow spiritually? How will you learn and grow your knowledge base and become more confident? Then once you answer these questions you work on these things. What works for me will likely not work for you. But I can tell you that it may takes years, even decades to reveal these things and work on them until you are confident on them. In fact, in my mid 40's I am still struggling as to figure out what I want to do for a living and until then I am working 7 days a week and avoiding relationships. I will likely retire before I figure it out and have to wait until my late 40's. It is what it is.

I can tell you in all other aspects I have gotten very close though, and the confidence likely pours off of me. Women approach me and try to get my attention all the time. This didn't happen 10 years ago.

Don't force the issue and don't rush the issue, it will just take time to become the man you want to be and build the world you want. But when you get that done you can add a woman into your life.

The better way is to find a good woman when you are young and grow together. Unfortunately the elites have all but shut off this avenue, so unless you get lucky and find this path, then buckle up for a long but very fun ride of self improvement and self growth.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Unfortunately, since they are inundated with options, they are quick to shoot you and typically don't make the logical choice for a boyfriend/husband. I've come very close with at least five women under 23 years old who would have made great girlfriends/wives-they just ended up choosing the safer, lower value option closer to their age and social circle.
He goes on to say that you just need to be in the right region of another part of the world, which I also agree with. While foreign women come with different baggage, the key is that they aren't inundated with options as Graft says, and there are some that just plainly value a man who can provide, period. I think you can fairly easily tell who the thots are.

In America I've had even particular chances at connections but the receiver of the information, since I have never met them (orthodox or otherwise), will not give you a shot because they feel they don't need to. Unless you are with them and in their sphere, the traditional or religious aspects of life and compatibility sadly mean nothing to them; most american women are spoiled and can always hope for more. Foreign women can't. Some think this is a bad thing but when you really look at it, big picture, anything that makes a woman desire stability and a family, really desire it, is a good thing. And most American women have lost this desire, big picture, for whatever reason - it doesn't matter why - since it results in the same outcome that is bad for them, and thus bad for men (potential suitors) as well.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
I've enjoyed your posts very much.
Thank you that is much appreciated.
What changed?

Well, my early to mid 20s I didn't have a social circle, was struggling financially, had serious emotional problems. Women treated me like shit. I always had good looks and muscles.

Somewhere in my mid to late 20s, I became a highly successful professional. I had a fancy job title, stunning apartment in downtown NYC. I became well traveled, cultured, had most of the material things that I ever wanted. My social calibration increased, my emotional problems started slowly going away. I developed a social circle. My looks changed for the better (good genetics+ plastic surgery), I still had magazine cover fitness. My lifestyle was almost a dream.

Women still treated me like shit.

I definitely got more of them, but they sure weren't wife quality and they disappeared pretty quickly. Flake rate was high, ghost rate was high, cheating/multiple men was high. Keep in mind, my perspective is skewed in NYC, the most hypergamous globohomo city where 35 year olds can get bailed out by 45 year old decamillionaires.
I agree that living in NYC would definitely play a big part in your experience. While I've never been I would seriously doubt that any single woman in her 20's living there away from her parents would make a good wife.
My advice to you as a 25 year old:
1. Keep working on your career, but don't marry it. I'm not sure what industry you're in, but a lot of guys in finance or partner track to Biglaw can't just take a 3 year break and come back without royally fucking up their options. This can lead to them making seven figures by time they are 35-40 years old, but realistically they will probably have to settle for a 30+ woman.
3. Go at it for another 3-6 years, depending on how young you'd be willing to accept a woman. You're still young enough. Utilize social media to show off your looks, lifestyle, and social circle. This is very important in this era.
4. Start figuring out an exit plan. This means a few things:
One, making your career as remote as possible. It's massively easier to cross borders if you're completely remote versus being in the office weekly.
Two, taking financial risks in order to get yourself at least a couple hundred thousand dollars saved. DCA in Bitcoin, Ethereum, emerging cryptocurrencies. Do not DCA into Apple/Amazon/Chevron as this will only give you financial freedom if you are saving at least $50k a year, which you shouldn't be doing (You should be spending that level of money to increase your SMV.) Try to get at least $250,000 saved up by time you're in your 30s (quite possible to do starting with 10-50k in riskier investments)
Three, look into remote only masters degrees that take 2-3 years and can cover up an employment gap and make you more marketable when you return from your country of origin.
I'm in law but I probably will go to in-house counsel after working for a big firm for a bit, not interested in being partner. I don't necessarily agree with spending all that money on your looks and think that will attract the wrong type of girl. All of that seems like way too much to solely do to find a wife. I do agree that what you're saying about social media and looking good will attract girls as I've experienced that myself, but the issue is just the attitude of 20's women in general. I will definitely be making good money though and have experience investing succesfully that last 7 or so years.
Some white pills:

1. Even in degenerate areas like NYC, there are plenty of traditional women who would like to get into a serious relationship leading towards marriage. The vast majority of women dislike the modern dating scene and would like something more stable. Unfortunately, since they are inundated with options, they are quick to shoot you and typically don't make the logical choice for a boyfriend/husband. I've come very close with at least five women under 23 years old who would have made great girlfriends/wives-they just ended up choosing the safer, lower value option closer to their age and social circle.
That is reassuring although too bad that they all chose other guys. Could it be that they were not very traditional in the first place and so didn't place as much value on having a man more capable of leading with faith?
2. Don't worry about traditional vs non traditional women in other countries liking you. Women from certain regions of the world are conditioned to find a high value, stable, intelligent man in their late teens/early 20s. Women choosing local guys from their social circle is more of an American thing, because it's "fun" and fits well into their social life.

Currently I'm early 30s but the years have flown by and I will be mid thirties much sooner than I'd like. I am slowly implementing my exit plan as we speak, I will be out of this hell hole by 33-35 the latest. Romania is looking like my #1 option at this point.
Best of luck to you brother. This has confirmed that ideally one would find a wife while both are young and can grow together, but unfortunately that is not very common anymore. Life goes on and thankfully we do not go barren at 40 like women do.

Graft

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
This is terrible advice.
I kind of knew I would get flamed for this but I was ready.

1. The dating market outside of social circle (bars, clubs, apps, social media, etc?) is highly competitive and looks are what gets you in the door. Say some plastic surgery (buccal fat removal, facial fillers) add a +2 onto your looks. If you're going from a 3 to a 5, that doesn't give you much of a difference, because you're still well below the 10% or so of guys who have all the options. If you're going from a 6/7 to an 8/9, that makes a MASSIVE difference as you are now well above the threshold for obtaining dates. I have seen it with my own eyes, a friend who was a 6/7 in looks, he would get occasional 6's and 7s. He used fillers to become an 8/9 and now gets 8's and 9's regularly. This is very black pill, you must get to the top of the SMV chart in any way possible.

2. This forum isn't Financial Samurai or Mr. Money Mustache. We are discussing how to get a young, traditional, wife, I'm assuming ages 18-25. You have roughly a 20 year timeframe (in the US) at best to pull this off. Late teens to mid thirties. Let's say you're 25 years old, you have $100,000 saved up. Compounded at 10% for 20 years, this turns into $672,000, without inflation adjusted.

Do you know what $672,000 does for you in the young traditional wife department at 45 years old? Zero, zilch, nada. 10x that money does zero, zilch, nada.

Take two different ways of spending money:

Guy A:
1. Has a respectable apartment with logistics close to young women. Whether is be near nightlife with young women, or a church with young women, that's your call.
2. Has a not embarrassing car to pick up women outside degenerate cities for dates
3. Can spend $50-100 without batting an eye on a date.
4. Can spend $2-5000 for an international vacation, either romantically or to cultivate a well traveled, interesting life
5. Can spend $3-10,000 for a summer house where lots of beautiful women are, (Hamptons, Jersey Shore, Outer Banks, Nantucket, Cape Cod, Ocean City etc)

Guy B:
1. Lives alone or with roommates in a non central, dicey part of town
2. Has an old beat up cat
3. Winces when a check comes on a date
4. Rarely goes on vacation
5. Won't get a summer house
6. Saves $50,000 a year.

Guy B has saved his way out of the dating/marriage market, as well as making himself miserable during his youth.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian

1. The dating market outside of social circle (bars, clubs, apps, social media, etc?) is highly competitive and looks are what gets you in the door. Say some plastic surgery (buccal fat removal, facial fillers) add a +2 onto your looks. If you're going from a 3 to a 5, that doesn't give you much of a difference, because you're still well below the 10% or so of guys who have all the options. If you're going from a 6/7 to an 8/9, that makes a MASSIVE difference as you are now well above the threshold for obtaining dates. I have seen it with my own eyes, a friend who was a 6/7 in looks, he would get occasional 6's and 7s. He used fillers to become an 8/9 and now gets 8's and 9's regularly. This is very black pill, you must get to the top of the SMV chart in any way possible.

2. This forum isn't Financial Samurai or Mr. Money Mustache. We are discussing how to get a young, traditional, wife, I'm assuming ages 18-25. You have roughly a 20 year timeframe (in the US) at best to pull this off. Late teens to mid thirties. Let's say you're 25 years old, you have $100,000 saved up. Compounded at 10% for 20 years, this turns into $672,000, without inflation adjusted.

Do you know what $672,000 does for you in the young traditional wife department at 45 years old? Zero, zilch, nada. 10x that money does zero, zilch, nada.

Guy A:
1. Has a respectable apartment with logistics close to young women. Whether is be near nightlife with young women, or a church with young women, that's your call.
2. Has a not embarrassing car to pick up women outside degenerate cities for dates
4. Can spend $2-5000 for an international vacation, either romantically or to cultivate a well traveled, interesting life
5. Can spend $3-10,000 for a summer house where lots of beautiful women are, (Hamptons, Jersey Shore, Outer Banks, Nantucket, Cape Cod, Ocean City etc)

Guy B:
6. Saves $50,000 a year.

Guy B has saved his way out of the dating/marriage market, as well as making himself miserable during his youth.
Guy B could fix these issues without spending a lot:

1. Live in a cheap town near a small city or in an average neighborhood in the small city (it depends on crime rates)
2. Get a dog, but not a fierce one that will scare women away. This is a good way to meet women. Women will want to pet the dog and it is a good icebreaker. Also, women that like dogs are often better than women who hate them. It is a quick test.
3. True, you better be ready to pay but you don't want to go expensive too often and you can do things like picnics sometimes. Being a decent cook and bringing presentable meals in a nice container could help. Presentation matters.
4. American jobs often are not good about vacations, even if you work for a famous company. Vacations can be done cheaply if you are creative. Of course, more money will help provide better options.
5. Possible to do on a small budget, but it might need work and it will be on a small lake (or near one) and might be a cabin. You are better off buying a small one if you are willing to put in some elbow grease to fix it up. It might be possible to rent it out when not using it as well.
6. Maybe $50,000 is hard. Better to live a bit more comfortably and save a little less. Obviously, buying the summer home will take savings down for a few years, but it is better than paying $3,000 to rent one.

Your plan might attract an attractive woman of high pedigree but she will likely be high maintenance and complain about a lot unless you have money to keep her happy. Better to get a woman that prefers drinking beer instead of champagne. Also, will such a woman be fine staying at home and taking care of the home while you work? Will she be willing to start up a small farm and learn to help raise animals and grow vegetables? Also, you want a car that is reliable and not meant for chicks (ex. a newer VW Beetle) but not too nice. A woman that cares about a man's car is one that is not worthwhile to date.

The Amish manage to attract young non-obese woman that are fairly traditional without having a car or living in a penthouse.

inthefade

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Guy A:

Guy B:
6. Saves $50,000 a year.

The terrible advice was getting ridiculous plastic surgery like some bimbo in miami to alter your God given face or taking steroids to get slightly more attractive women. Do you realize how insane that is?

Your comparison is asinine. I was not talking about literally just saving $50k a year instead of plastic surgery.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
The terrible advice was getting ridiculous plastic surgery like some bimbo in miami to alter your God given face or taking steroids to get slightly more attractive women. Do you realize how insane that is?

Your comparison is asinine. I was not talking about literally just saving $50k a year instead of plastic surgery.
Also, look what happened to twins that liked plastic surgery too much:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

coldpillow

Sparrow
Protestant
Imagine being a used up woman past 25, and not being in panic mode then and there.

This is not all women's fault, it is the desperate fault of cucks who will betabuxx a roastie past early 20's.

This is not referring to men 40's+, but if a 31 year old man sees a woman over 25 as his equal, he is a cuck.