Single women in their 30s/40s are starting to realize they will die alone

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I want to offer a bit of a white pill for any young guy out there. I frequently go to a mall or other venue to enjoy a cup of coffee on Saturday morning and like to observe people. I see a lot of young white couples (early 30s) with multiple babies/small children. Usually both the husband and wife are decent looking and at a normal body weight. Most of the women are not tattooed (that I can see). I know this is a qualitive observation and may not be reflective of overall society (I live in a Canadian province with a young population). I have also had several young couples live next to me over the years and the young women seemed very decent. Again just my observations but if you are a young guy there are women out there. How you meet them I have no idea.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I kind of knew I would get flamed for this but I was ready.

1. The dating market outside of social circle (bars, clubs, apps, social media, etc?) is highly competitive and looks are what gets you in the door. Say some plastic surgery (buccal fat removal, facial fillers) add a +2 onto your looks. If you're going from a 3 to a 5, that doesn't give you much of a difference, because you're still well below the 10% or so of guys who have all the options. If you're going from a 6/7 to an 8/9, that makes a MASSIVE difference as you are now well above the threshold for obtaining dates. I have seen it with my own eyes, a friend who was a 6/7 in looks, he would get occasional 6's and 7s. He used fillers to become an 8/9 and now gets 8's and 9's regularly. This is very black pill, you must get to the top of the SMV chart in any way possible.

2. This forum isn't Financial Samurai or Mr. Money Mustache. We are discussing how to get a young, traditional, wife, I'm assuming ages 18-25. You have roughly a 20 year timeframe (in the US) at best to pull this off. Late teens to mid thirties. Let's say you're 25 years old, you have $100,000 saved up. Compounded at 10% for 20 years, this turns into $672,000, without inflation adjusted.

Do you know what $672,000 does for you in the young traditional wife department at 45 years old? Zero, zilch, nada. 10x that money does zero, zilch, nada.

Take two different ways of spending money:

Guy A:
1. Has a respectable apartment with logistics close to young women. Whether is be near nightlife with young women, or a church with young women, that's your call.
2. Has a not embarrassing car to pick up women outside degenerate cities for dates
3. Can spend $50-100 without batting an eye on a date.
4. Can spend $2-5000 for an international vacation, either romantically or to cultivate a well traveled, interesting life
5. Can spend $3-10,000 for a summer house where lots of beautiful women are, (Hamptons, Jersey Shore, Outer Banks, Nantucket, Cape Cod, Ocean City etc)

Guy B:
1. Lives alone or with roommates in a non central, dicey part of town
2. Has an old beat up cat
3. Winces when a check comes on a date
4. Rarely goes on vacation
5. Won't get a summer house
6. Saves $50,000 a year.

Guy B has saved his way out of the dating/marriage market, as well as making himself miserable during his youth.
Aside from the plastic surgery part you make good points. I googled buccal fat removal and it looks like most men who get it are h*m*s*xual. And it didnt change their appearance much at all. You will look like a weirdo if your surgery goes wrong.

Also 5. Getting a house in the Hamptons for $10k is a bit of a reach, but point taken, and again it is an interesting strat. Sad we have to even have this discussion lol. The power creep in the dating market has been insane.

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
. Saves $50,000 a year.

Guy B has saved his way out of the dating/marriage market, as well as making himself miserable during his youth.
Guy B owns 10 property-tax-free acres with a home and operating homestead ranch on it 1 hour outside of Austin after just 4 years of saving like that. Plenty of young chicks will dig that.

He could afford raising a family while working part-time forever.

joost

Kingfisher
Plastic surgery + spending all your salary to maintain a lifestyle to attract golddiggers. I guess living in NYC will do that to you.

I'll take steroids and a hair transplant but will keep money in my account, having a nice lifestyle but abroad. Be it south America or eastern Europe.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Having unrealistic takes on marriage and not valuing marriage until its too late are my point, and they go hand in hand. I value marriage, but for men as they age with their greater upside and non-decline in value, that means women need to bring things in kind to have a proper commitment (youth, fertility, cooking/cleaning/child care) ... and in the west, they don't. In other places, women are more than willing to make this trade, which is just a normal one historically.
At least some of them still come with dowries—in the form of an income.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Ticket-takers as Vox Day puts

It certainly isn’t talent or ability that has gotten some people where they are.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I wish it weren't this way, but through a culling, mostly. And leadership with knowledge of God and faithfulness.

It's not my wish just what I see to be the case historically and in the natural world.
A “culling” as in Social Darwinism?
Is that God’s way, or the secular worlds way?

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
If a woman requires all these superficial qualities to submit to you then she is not a woman focused on her own salvation, and therefore not a woman that will aid you in your salvation. There is nothing wrong with serving God as a single man. The desperation behind all this is rooted in weak faith, lust, and ego.
Like attracts like. By focusing on the superficial to the extreme and neglect the spiritual then you will attract a woman who does the same. This only attracts most western women because most do this.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Graft, please tell us where you’re investing to get anything like that kind of return year after year.
The S & P 500 Index Fund averaged over 14% over the past 10 years. I don't think it can maintain this performance over the next 10 years though. For example, if you invested at the height of the dot com bubble in 2000, you would have had to wait until 2013 to reach the same level as when you invested. Of course, this ignores reinvesting dividends which are currently paying 1.3%.

teodort

Chicken
Orthodox
If a woman requires all these superficial qualities to submit to you then she is not a woman focused on her own salvation, and therefore not a woman that will aid you in your salvation. There is nothing wrong with serving God as a single man. The desperation behind all this is rooted in weak faith, lust, and ego.
This. Better to stay alone until you find that one who is for you and completes at least the spiritual checklist, or you'd be better off staying single. Settling is quite bad, and one cannot gamble with their salvation.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This is the paradox of the world. In this world, we have issues that are material and related to scarcity of resources, and we have suffering. God's way is to work through the suffering asking for help and mercy. Denying that on average people will react a certain way, get propagandized, be traditional or not, etc is just not considering the world for what it is. Is the islamic way of treating women "God's way"? No. But it certainly is better for family formation, isn't it?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
It's the natural order of things correcting an obvious inbalance, and as such by extension it's God's way of punishing atheists and satanists who believe that they themselves are the rulers of all things.

Assuming a Darwinistic paradigm consider that the 20th and 21st century have produced a population explosion that hitherto would have been impossible given nature's propensity to weed out the careless, short minded, or unlucky swaths of society. That process has been minimized significantly over the past century, and as such it has led to a lack of self responsibility, massive growth in self entitlement, decline in cultural morals, degeneration of Western cultures, and as a result falling birth rates.

Per the latter the globalists have attempted to substitute via unbridled immigration but we have reached a stage of degradation that will effectively limiit their ability to justify doing so. Which brings us back to a reduction of the global population, which IMO would have happened anyway, but the COVID crisis greatly accelerated the timeline.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
I highly doubt that these kind of "women" will feel serious regret, when realizing they will die alone , without kids. Maybe for some time, yes.... but then they will "jump on the next boat" and follow and simply accept the next emotion or mood that will come along. For a man with a sane mind this is truly terrible and painfull to watch... - simply tragedic! I guess thats how GOD views also the fall of humankind also....

The great majority do feel a lot of regret, in situations like Christmas with the extended family. Only those who are estranged from their families or have had horrible/absent parenting will not have regret.

There is a whole culture and media industry set up to alleviate that regret, in addition to big pharma.

John777

Pigeon
Protestant
Response to OP. Then let them die. There is a limit to the compassion we can offer as human beings, to people who willfully manipulate us, use us, and try to destroy us, while pretending to love us. The Lord Jesus Christ may have compassion on these lost and twisted souls if that should be His will. He is the Lord of all and will bring these fallen women to repentance if and when He chooses.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It's the natural order of things correcting an obvious inbalance, and as such by extension it's God's way of punishing atheists and satanists who believe that they themselves are the rulers of all things.

Assuming a Darwinistic paradigm consider that the 20th and 21st century have produced a population explosion that hitherto would have been impossible given nature's propensity to weed out the careless, short minded, or unlucky swaths of society. That process has been minimized significantly over the past century, and as such it has led to a lack of self responsibility, massive growth in self entitlement, decline in cultural morals, degeneration of Western cultures, and as a result falling birth rates.

Per the latter the globalists have attempted to substitute via unbridled immigration but we have reached a stage of degradation that will effectively limiit their ability to justify doing so. Which brings us back to a reduction of the global population, which IMO would have happened anyway, but the COVID crisis greatly accelerated the timeline.
Yes, the middle paragraph is what I have been talking about. Was it God's way that population exploded, and directly into the careless, propagandized, welfare supported, single parent families of the largely dysgenic children? So similarly it isn't God's way per se to oversee the reaction to the imbalance.

We get too simpleton-esque a lot of times on the forum. Even the most devoted believers can't believe that bad things happen when they are faithful, but the reality of the situation is that the gospel constantly tries to remind us that if they did X to the master, what are they going to do to his disciples? It's sorta like the "Jesus is a hippy or your best buddy" idea - stressing too much on some feel good aspect without considering the whole, or big picture. The gospel even tells us to bless those that curse us and give thanks when we are persecuted! Who can say that we even think of doing that? But it's the teaching!

It's one of the mysteries of the universe, but mostly it's due to human expectation and foolishness to not rightly understand what's going on (and no I don't fully understand it but humor me here because I think this is closer to the reality): God loves you in ways you could never fully understand but he doesn't "care" about you the way you think about it in this world, because you are too concerned with the earthly cares! If you suffer or are virtuous, he's creating a saint, one of his blessed. But we think we are cursed! It's actually funny because we forget the gospel so much, daily, because we are so broken. When he raised up the plant for Jonah and then made it wither, Jonah complained but it was God who created it and gave Jonah shade, then took it away - God asked him is it right for you to complain, Jonah? Ha, of course not. That's how I see the analysis of any "culling", just like @holgerdanske . I also fight against the idea that if you do X or do Y, you'll get Z or if you do A or tend to B you'll attract your "mirror" reflection. We all need to repent and change our ways but transactional thinking like this helps no one, in my view.

I was telling a friend from the forum the other day that we've been totally sabotaged as men, regarding our roles and interaction with women, and it is mostly the career and consumerist madness that has led to this. Incidentally, this directly tied to the population boom and materialism that a lot of us have had. Just like covid is mass psychogenic illness, if you have tons of people and material and a debt/fake monetary system, you'll be undercut by all the normies (too many men) left and right, especially when media propaganda and tech are in women's faces all day, every day. If you get older especially and know better, there is no place for western women, as the only women you want to even bother with supporting or dealing with are young women (and they are in foreign countries where there isn't enough money to spoil them), and the west makes that nothing short of impossible.

Last edited:

Enoch

Hummingbird
The great majority do feel a lot of regret, in situations like Christmas with the extended family. Only those who are estranged from their families or have had horrible/absent parenting will not have regret.

There is a whole culture and media industry set up to alleviate that regret, in addition to big pharma.
Is their regret painful enough to swipe right on a guy under 6ft tall?

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Are we not supposed to help those in need?
Even the “careless, short minded” or [at least] the “unlucky”?