Single women in their 30s/40s

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Are we not supposed to help those in need?
Even the “careless, short minded” or [at least] the “unlucky”?
Of course, but we're talking sheer numbers here, and also a point you're still not getting, or rather want to be honest about, is the ecological reality, which is a biological reality at the population level. Is it "secular" that God will chastise the large groups of people or cities? Look at it that way then, if you prefer, so you don't blame us. We're just reporting on what happens when things go haywire, and these decades were all a buildup for control, for making people dependent on the establishment, and now they are going to take it away because it was largely a lie and our countrymen (for better or worse) fell for it. Just like covid.

There's only so much we can do. Obviously, since this whole thing got so out of hand, even a lot of us who were looking to be family men and had the means to do it were also sabotaged by the culture. I'm just sayin'.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Of course, but we're talking sheer numbers here, and also a point you're still not getting, or rather want to be honest about, is the ecological reality, which is a biological reality at the population level. Is it "secular" that God will chastise the large groups of people or cities? Look at it that way then, if you prefer, so you don't blame us. We're just reporting on what happens when things go haywire, and these decades were all a buildup for control, for making people dependent on the establishment, and now they are going to take it away because it was largely a lie and our countrymen (for better or worse) fell for it. Just like covid.

There's only so much we can do. Obviously, since this whole thing got so out of hand, even a lot of us who were looking to be family men and had the means to do it were also sabotaged by the culture. I'm just sayin'.
So it’s a blackpilled, “Blade Runner” world, then?
If you can’t beat the cynics, join them?

pureblood

Sparrow
Orthodox
What does it feel like to be part of the system?
System.
Is there anything in your body that wants to resist the system?
System.
Do you get pleasure out of being a part of the system?
System.
Have they created you to be a part of the system?
System.
Is there security in being a part of the system?
System.
Is there a sound that comes with the system?
System.
We're going to go on.......... . . . . . . . . . . . .
k82pp6fdbsf01.jpg

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The laws of nature and ecology aren't blackpill. Take that up with God if you have a problem with it, because I don't. I'm just describing reality. This point is a constantly misunderstood reality even in the forum where so many people are intelligent and wise to what is going on in the world. God doesn't desire a utopia for us here on the earth, that's the temptation and testing of the evil one. He is more concerned with spiritual development and acquisition of the virtues, which typically come with challenges, if they aren't bestowed as gifts. I don't know why this is even controversial or people have an aversion to it. If you try to represent and follow God in this world, you will be persecuted and you will suffer - in times of peace this would mean suffering from denying yourself. In times of chaos (now) it would be from other people's slings and barbs, among other cultural and familial difficulties. That's the point of the Gospel.

Where do you all get these ideas that this world, through which we are only passing through, is somehow supposed to be good/fair/loving to us or for us? Why are these points so misunderstood?

AwakenedApe

Sparrow
Agnostic
Blackpill is a science: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
Like the redpill it has some elements of truth with a dash of bad science. The problem has been and still is the people who subscribe to it who goes from trying using it to explain the world to using the science to justify their prescription of what should be done about it. Incels reading the blackpill to justify killing women, arguing for ’a handmaids tale’ as a solution, for mgtow or rope. That’s not part of the blackpill, that’s the how people choose to interpret the consequences of blackpill. And that’s usually how it’s attacked by its critics.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Blackpill is a science: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
Like the redpill it has some elements of truth with a dash of bad science. The problem has been and still is the people who subscribe to it who goes from trying using it to explain the world to using the science to justify their prescription of what should be done about it. Incels reading the blackpill to justify killing women, arguing for ’a handmaids tale’ as a solution, for mgtow or rope. That’s not part of the blackpill, that’s the how people choose to interpret the consequences of blackpill. And that’s usually how it’s attacked by its critics.
A friend pointed out that (I see it as another inversion) the change in the society is actually women going their own way, which is quite insightful. As we know, but people are uncomfortable in saying, women can only do what others allow them to do, in any society due to the natural reality there is in human ecosystems.

What I find fascinating is what very intelligent and even holier men than I do to analyze or be indifferent to the plight of modern men in America. I can't be sure that they "just don't understand" - let's say orthodox priests in America - but I don't think they do. I mean I really don't think they do and also I don't think they have a measure on just how damaging the "coming to the aid" of women thing is at this point in history regarding family formation or "what christianity did for women". The truth may be that there isn't much they can do (or I suspect really care due to being married mostly themselves), but I do see a difference between the way that priests in foreign countries, or guys like the Serbian Monk Arseniye (sp?) relate to women or tell them the truth in their sermons or messaging. It's far different in America, for example, where I think most just continue on this go along get along carousel (no pun intended) that doesn't actually put an emphasis on women being mothers and wives.

It may very well be that all of it, as most of us suspect, is related to materialism and that just shapes the culture and its forward moving realities. What sucks is that in recognizing this, you get at least 1 and probably 2 generations that are hopeless, big picture, in forming what used to be good and healthy relationships, and families.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Watch 1:01:30

The reactions on TikTok, the poison well for females especially among other social media outlets, are shocking. It makes you genuinely realize how screwed up we are as a society. The hate and anger towards not even only men, but towards being a housewife or even marriage/having a loving relationship with a man is off the charts. Take notice of the video and then at 1:07:30 the reactions.

We're really towards a cliff where in 2030 45% of US women - and with extrapolation expectedly the entire Western world - in the age range 25-45 will be living alone. 50% over 30 don't have children already. As bad as it seemed the last years and now, oh boy we're going to see the gruesome depths of Satanic deception and the resulting confusion and cognitive dissonance as many women won't be able to mentally turn around from their egoic investment in the lies of the world in real time developing before our eyes. It will be a carnage and a very sad thing coming into fruition.

StarcraftGG

Sparrow
Watch 1:01:30

The reactions on TikTok, the poison well for females especially among other social media outlets, are shocking. It makes you genuinely realize how screwed up we are as a society. The hate and anger towards not even only men, but towards being a housewife or even marriage/having a loving relationship with a man is off the charts. Take notice of the video and then at 1:07:30 the reactions.

We're really towards a cliff where in 2030 45% of US women - and with extrapolation expectedly the entire Western world - in the age range 25-45 will be living alone. 50% over 30 don't have children already. As bad as it seemed the last years and now, oh boy we're going to see the gruesome depths of Satanic deception and the resulting confusion and cognitive dissonance as many women won't be able to mentally turn around from their egoic investment in the lies of the world in real time developing before our eyes. It will be a carnage and a very sad thing coming into fruition.

Do not agree. Will not even get to the point of mass cognitive dissonance. Too much ego investment and a lifetime of being consistent and need to maintain it. Most won't even realize anything is wrong. That would require humility and acknowledgement of their fallibility. (Yasss you go girl, slay queen) x 30-40 years =

Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, there are FEW who find it.

What you're seeing happen is exactly as predicted. Why are you shocked when things are happening in a predictable fashion? I am shocked when things are unpredictable. Try and save who you can and everyone else shake the dust off your feet.

Dante Wren

Pigeon
Orthodox
Calling his position "blackpilled" is an excuse to avoid engaging with his rhetoric. Do you want to try again?

This point is a constantly misunderstood reality even in the forum where so many people are intelligent and wise to what is going on in the world.
I've noticed that everyone has their blinders when it comes to some topic or other. For instance, this one pastor whose blog I read is very, very wise on the male/female question, but is utterly uninformed on geopolitical matters, and regularly makes himself a fool on that front.
Let's pray for their illumination, Rick.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Calling his position "blackpilled" is an excuse to avoid engaging with his rhetoric. Do you want to try again?

I've noticed that everyone has their blinders when it comes to some topic or other. For instance, this one pastor whose blog I read is very, very wise on the male/female question, but is utterly uninformed on geopolitical matters, and regularly makes himself a fool on that front.
Let's pray for their illumination, Rick.
Do you think there is a denial of what I call the ecological problem/imbalance, in a sense because this forum is a result of that imbalance, for the most part? It does have elements of technology and cultural rot mixed in, but my overarching point is that when you get the ability to overcome survival difficulties for a decent time period (with medical innovation, welfare, abundant food) you by definition are at, or increasing a state of developed tech and efficiency and you also enter a carelessness and are less aware of God and your own frailty.

Let's think of it in another way: Generally speaking, when wealth comes around, people forget God. Again, population level stuff here. What then happens is that when wealth comes around, concurrently, women forget about natural relationships to men. Notice that groups in these situations think they don't need God or need men, in an odd sense, it's the same thing happening at different levels of the hierarchy/being.

Luispiz

Chicken
Trad Catholic
Do you think there is a denial of what I call the ecological problem/imbalance, in a sense because this forum is a result of that imbalance, for the most part? It does have elements of technology and cultural rot mixed in, but my overarching point is that when you get the ability to overcome survival difficulties for a decent time period (with medical innovation, welfare, abundant food) you by definition are at, or increasing a state of developed tech and efficiency and you also enter a carelessness and are less aware of God and your own frailty.

Let's think of it in another way: Generally speaking, when wealth comes around, people forget God. Again, population level stuff here. What then happens is that when wealth comes around, concurrently, women forget about natural relationships to men. Notice that groups in these situations think they don't need God or need men, in an odd sense, it's the same thing happening at different levels of the hierarchy/being.

Great point (wealth destroys natural hierarchies)!

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic

I appreciate your views on suffering and Godliness Blade Runner. It is all too easy to fall into the trap of thinking that God will save his own. But you are correct - we need to face the music and realize that many of us will be a Judas, a Lot, or a Peter. Those of us who can persist with that knowledge have entered the spiritual major leagues. I who am about to die salute you, brothers.

Regarding wealth: I don't think wealth makes women forget. Desperation makes women forget. Red pill understanding of women has always been severely deficit in this department because most Americans are class-blind and can't see it. People who feel like they have no options and are at the bottom of the heap act badly. Women do it sexually. Men do it criminally. Today we have intense relative wealth disparity on display on TV, which is terrible for our souls.

The 60's was the western equivalent to the cultural revolution in China. A deliberate break from tradition. The intentional promotion of promiscuity and vice. We are being made to be whores and cads. This is all very intentional.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Regarding wealth: I don't think wealth makes women forget. Desperation makes women forget. Red pill understanding of women has always been severely deficit in this department because most Americans are class-blind and can't see it. People who feel like they have no options and are at the bottom of the heap act badly. Women do it sexually. Men do it criminally. Today we have intense relative wealth disparity on display on TV, which is terrible for our souls
I agree with your other comments but this doesn't make sense to me, the wealth point is precisely the opposite of "desperation". They aren't desperate at all, women, that's why they act badly (they don't "need" men, or so they think - until it is too late). Women have too many options, that's the whole point of most of our posts.

The uncomfortable truth that most red pillers realize is that if there are not inputs of control put on women, on a population level (but you could argue from parents properly teaching her godliness for the good ones), women will enact the feminine chaos that is a "natural" part of the universe (entropy and chaos are). Without order (men acting and leading, which means restricting), the world breaks down.

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I agree with your other comments but this doesn't make sense to me, the wealth point is precisely the opposite of "desperation". They aren't desperate at all, women, that's why they act badly (they don't "need" men, or so they think - until it is too late). Women have too many options, that's the whole point of most of our posts.

The uncomfortable truth that most red pillers realize is that if there are not inputs of control put on women, on a population level (but you could argue from parents properly teaching her godliness for the good ones), women will enact the feminine chaos that is a "natural" part of the universe (entropy and chaos are). Without order (men acting and leading, which means restricting), the world breaks down.

Too many options is due to social and technological changes more than wealth. The birth control pill and antibiotics allowed the free love movement which was led by Kinsey who was funded by Rockefeller. Women are hyper responsive to social pressure. The number one problem is that the media has been telling them for 70 years now that it is acceptable to be slutty. If we were wealthy but needed to colonize other worlds, social pressure would push in that direction and women would respond to that.

Ugly and "poor" women in wealthy countries are in fact desperate. People don't have some absolute gauge of wealth, everything is relative. These women are comparing themselves to other people in real life and on television and they feel that they are at the bottom of the heap.

Wealth is a factor but it is not the prime factor.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Too many options is due to social and technological changes more than wealth. The birth control pill and antibiotics allowed the free love movement which was led by Kinsey who was funded by Rockefeller. Women are hyper responsive to social pressure. The number one problem is that the media has been telling them for 70 years now that it is acceptable to be slutty. If we were wealthy but needed to colonize other worlds, social pressure would push in that direction and women would respond to that.

Ugly and "poor" women in wealthy countries are in fact desperate. People don't have some absolute gauge of wealth, everything is relative. These women are comparing themselves to other people in real life and on television and they feel that they are at the bottom of the heap.

Mostly, social and technological changes only matter with wealth, or are direct byproducts of it.

While things may be changing currently, everyone has smartphones in the whole world right now, but there are still many women in countries without a ton of men with wealth or hopes for the future (of making it on their own as well), and thus they are more feminine and in better physical shape, and will marry or date men of all ages at their peak window of 16-24.

Dante Wren

Pigeon
Orthodox

Your response is embedded with a lot of truth that can be gleaned from K/r selection strategies.
I agree with you about wealth not being the prime factor. It's more of a means to an end. With a group with strong in-group preferences, wealth will facilitate familial growth. With the single-parent you-go-grrrl crowd, it gets spent on back tattoos and abortions.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Your response is embedded with a lot of truth that can be gleaned from K/r selection strategies.
I agree with you about wealth not being the prime factor. It's more of a means to an end. With a group with strong in-group preferences, wealth will facilitate familial growth. With the single-parent you-go-grrrl crowd, it gets spent on back tattoos and abortions.
In group preferences start to fade with wealth (but yes invaders or multiculturalism has to be present), you guys are still not getting it. Even in islamic societies, which do the best at this currently due to major restrictions (also due to poverty for at least 1200 years), the history is clear (it has already happened and in much more primitive times) and the trajectory is a fait accompli. Read Fate of Empires by Glubb for specific details.