SJWs say gay sex no longer spreads AIDS

Or in this case, "homophobic."

I remember in the 90s when the gay community and their liberal allies were trying to do damage control, and convince us normies that HIV/AIDS would hit the straight community too. Oprah (closet lesbo, by the way), announced on her show something like "Everyone needs to take an interest in this issue. In a few years it will be a significant problem in the straight community too. Trust me."

Well, it never happened, and Oprah being Oprah, she was never called out on this total falsehood. Oh, and Magic Johnson did NOT contract HIV from all those "wimmenz" he claimed he fooled around with. The media knew the truth and kept it from us. even elevating him to "hero" status.

And they stepped up the aggressiveness of their activism. If people give in to the pressures like the Stonewall Riots. Then other perversions utilizing identical tactics to win is not far behind

I Think someone made a post on this forum a few years ago explaining that there was a difference between HIV and Aids:

That Aids was an advance form that could only be obtained due to heavy receiving of anal sex from mixing of faeces from other partners/perverts. As the Anus is the bodies waste system and once it gets wrecked it will have heavy implications on the human body. Wasn't AIDS initially called Gay Cancer when it was first discovered as well?

Whereas HIV can be caught be anyone (blood transfusion, Sexual intercourse etc..) but the chances of it to become AIDS are slim to none

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I Think someone made a post on this forum a few years ago explaining that there was a difference between HIV and Aids:

That Aids was an advance form that could only be obtained due to heavy receiving of anal sex from mixing of faeces from other partners/perverts. As the Anus is the bodies waste system and once it gets wrecked it will have heavy implications on the human body. Wasn't AIDS initially called Gay Cancer when it was first discovered as well?

Whereas HIV can be caught be anyone (blood transfusion, Sexual intercourse etc..) but the chances of it to become AIDS are slim to none
"Gay-Related Immune Deficiency" (GRIDs)

Not to mention their need for diapers because of leakage. Or their guts falling out.

Sodomy is a crime against nature, thus it wreaks havoc on the nature of the human body by pilfering it with disease and death. The same physical deteriorations and illnesses are evident in other types of bodily sin: heavy smokers with COPD, lung polyps and tumors etc (despite the benefits of nicotine by itself), gluttons (obesity, heart attacks, gout, thyroid malfunctions), addicts (stroke, aneurysm, brain clot, seizures), sex fiends (venereal disease, unable to reproduce, weakened immune systems), and stress-aholics (cancer, negativity eats you up from the inside out). There is an almost poetic response to every sin, if it is engaged in frequently.

I believe that you can't cheat your body out of its comeuppance if you engage in something anti-nature. Let the curse fit the crime, and so it will.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I read recently that there's been a sharp rise in black men contracting HIV the past few years - official stats, not conjecture.

I guess it is just a coincidence that the rise correlates with an increase in promotion of gay black characters, advertisements and celebrities.

So maybe all those gay black men with HIV started sharing needles a few years ago, right?

kel

Ostrich
When I was going to school in the 90s we had health class in school, which might as well have just been called AIDS class. We talked about STDs and drugs and some food pyramid nonsense as I recall and that's about it as far as "health" went.

The 80s and 90s were all about memeing the populace into believing "it could happen to YOU!" when the evidence was overwhelmingly clear that HIV was a gay man's disease from having lots of anonymous receptive anal sex. Even the top was unlikely to contract it. And yet a massive push spanning academia, politics, and media was launched to hide exactly that fact and support a massive pharmaceutical money grab because we couldn't just say "stop having strangers stick their d.cks in your butt". None other than one Anthony Fauci was involved in this - he suggested doing mass prophelactic AZT treatment, an experimental drug that killed more than it saved.

History rhyming, eh?

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Side note and reminder, AIDS is a completely avoidable condition. Save for incidents of getting a tainted blood transfusion, this disease is solely transmitted by personal actions. AIDS can be eradicated if people stop having risky sexual encounters, namely homosexual, and sharing needles or, simply, not doing drugs. This has a familiar ring to it a la abortion, in that, once again this is an issue of personal responsibility.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
THREAD on how Homosexuality is passed on through childhood sexual abuse:
Good thread, but he missed the initial cause, before the child sexual abuse. It's usually father deprivation in some sense. Either a father who isn't there, not allowed to be there, or extremely adversarial and overbearing. That sets the stage for a rudderless, impressionable child to be taken advantage of by the intervention of another - usually older - homosexual.

A few encounters later and the child "discovers" that they're gay. Nothing genetic in that chain of events at all. Homosexuality is a recruitment lifestyle and the recruiters know it.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
"Gay" is an identity centered around a person's childhood sexual abuse. They are celebrated for their trauma instead of being given the help they need. It stands to reason that this breeds a self destructive group of people, as they reenact their abuse by merely saying, "I'm proud to be gay." such a person will certainly continue to anally raw dog at will. I think denying the reality of sodomy is by design. There are plenty of high earning homosexuals. They pump lots of money into the economy by spending money like women. And with no heirs, what happens to the money left in the checking account once the party ends?

Bamboozler

Pigeon
Well, at this point we should be surprised with the fact that we're able to muster any kind of feeling at their words. Progressives/SJWs say whatever it takes to push the agenda. The line of acceptable stupidity was crossed a long time ago. A looong time.

There may be a method to their madness. If I had to guess, I'd say it's something along shock & awe kind of tactics. But most likely it's just authentic dumbness and willful ignorance combined. Using your cognitive abilities may lead to transphobic/homophobic/factophobic conclusions and that ain't cool. Don't you get it ?

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Well, at this point we should be surprised with the fact that we're able to muster any kind of feeling at their words. Progressives/SJWs say whatever it takes to push the agenda. The line of acceptable stupidity was crossed a long time ago. A looong time.

There may be a method to their madness. If I had to guess, I'd say it's something along shock & awe kind of tactics. But most likely it's just authentic dumbness and willful ignorance combined. Using your cognitive abilities may lead to transphobic/homophobic/factophobic conclusions and that ain't cool. Don't you get it ?
It seems Trump, and the rise of right leaning populism was the turning point. The left is so convinced they are righteously fighting the devil, that it doesn't matter if they use violence or outright lies, in their minds it's all righteous because it's "fighting fascism". It's giving people an excuse to entertain their darkest impulses of violence and psychological warfare, but they are mentally absolving themselves of any guilt. It's very appealing to those that can't see the other side, they can literally attack children and appear virtuous. Antifa and their tactics is basically the liberal end game, unaccountable SJW morality police based on mob rule, passively loyal to elitist politicians who tacitly endorse them via lack of prosecution or investigation.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Of course "sjw's" don't want to believe that homosexual sex isn't the cause of AIDs. They're out of touch with reality.
Owen Benjamin talked about this a few times from the angle that disordered people who reject God promote chaos because they crave domination. By denying reality, they bring about a world where tyrants can thrive and may even be "necessary" to an extent, and where they can have a place in the tyrannical pecking order: the government tyrannises everybody, the disordered & favoured groups tyrannise normal people and their children, and even if everyone ends up in prison world, they will still be able to satisfy most of their lusts (think "alternative lifestyle" prison unit) while normal people (whom they loathe and envy) suffer the most.
There may be a method to their madness. If I had to guess, I'd say it's something along shock & awe kind of tactics. But most likely it's just authentic dumbness and willful ignorance combined. Using your cognitive abilities may lead to transphobic/homophobic/factophobic conclusions and that ain't cool.
It could also be a case of this, i.e. an attack by up-and-coming leftists on the old guard lefties. See also: boomer feminists being shoved aside as bigoted TERFs because they balk at trannifying children and letting ladies with beards and cawks into the women's changing room.
https://spandrell.com/2015/03/01/leftism-is-just-an-easy-excuse/

Bamboozler

Pigeon
Owen Benjamin talked about this a few times from the angle that disordered people who reject God promote chaos because they crave domination. By denying reality, they bring about a world where tyrants can thrive and may even be "necessary" to an extent, and where they can have a place in the tyrannical pecking order: the government tyrannises everybody, the disordered & favoured groups tyrannise normal people and their children, and even if everyone ends up in prison world, they will still be able to satisfy most of their lusts (think "alternative lifestyle" prison unit) while normal people (whom they loathe and envy) suffer the most.

It could also be a case of this, i.e. an attack by up-and-coming leftists on the old guard lefties. See also: boomer feminists being shoved aside as bigoted TERFs because they balk at trannifying children and letting ladies with beards and cawks into the women's changing room.
https://spandrell.com/2015/03/01/leftism-is-just-an-easy-excuse/

Yup, leftism may be jus an easy excuse and SJWs are simply instrumental in the process of a takeover, but at the same time one could hope for better excuses. The current set is just idiocracy in action.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Yup, leftism may be jus an easy excuse and SJWs are simply instrumental in the process of a takeover, but at the same time one could hope for better excuses. The current set is just idiocracy in action.
I think that's too harsh on the people in idiocracy world. Those folk are honestly dumb and can't know any better if they tried.
The SJWs of our world are given over to wickedness, and deep down they know what they are up to. I can state this with certainty, because only God's grace separates me from them.