Smallpox Pandemic

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
That's my point. A plan like that would be too risky and impossible to keep quiet.
Exactly, that's why I never believed the ''Wuhan lab'' stuff, that at some point even was spread by the MSM. It's going to be wild though because corona you don't see, but something like smallpox is very ugly and visible. And with the terror attack element you'll really get a tremendous fear reaction, possibly more than now, especially as we've been primed to fear terrorist attacks from 9/11 onwards with many instances in the last years where some apparant Islamic terror attack again and again was the excuse to get militarized police on the street, which is now at least in Europe very prevalent on central stations for example.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Smallpox is no joke and highly fatal.

All quoted from The Poisoned Needle 1957 — by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D.

Before the passage of England’s compulsory vaccination law in 1853, the highest authentic smallpox death-rate was only 2,000 for any two year period, even during their most serious smallpox epidemics; whereas, after almost 20 years of compulsory vaccination there occurred the most devastating scourge of smallpox in 1870 to 1871 that the world has ever known. It took 23,062 lives in England and Wales and spread over Europe in all the countries where vaccination and inoculation had been practiced on a large scale. After that the vaccination laws were enforced even more rigidly until the people began to notice that smallpox was not decreasing by this practice but continued to ravage the homes of the vaccinated. During the same epidemic in Germany 124,948 people died of smallpox. All had been vaccinated (according to their carefully kept records.) “In Berlin alone no less than 17,038 persons had smallpox after vaccination, and 2,884 of them died.”
In Sheffield, England where 97 percent of her 200,000 inhabitants had been thoroughly and frequently vaccinated for many years a smallpox epidemic swept the city in 1887 that caused 7,101 cases and 648 deaths.
Preceding this, the large manufacturing town of Leicester, (England) which had been even more thoroughly vaccinated up to the time of the 1870 epidemic was the hardest hit of all the communities with over 3,500 deaths per million in the first year of the epidemic. This completely destroyed their faith in vaccination and the rich and poor alike rejected it and adopted sanitation with the result that smallpox epidemics were soon eliminated from that city.

The jab is the virus! Got it?
They can not unleash a smallpox pandemic unless they inject into you?

Haven't we learnt anything from the current scamdemic?

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Hope you guys don't lose your nerve and get jabbed for smallpox. The more I think about it the more I think germ theory is bullcrap, or at least incomplete. I always get sick when I travel. I've gotten respiratory infections from being sleeping in a room that was too cold, and several other things to do with temperature and weather.

During the height of the lockdowns I had trouble breathing and I got small little lesions on my arms that looks like mosquito bites I scratched off. This was all psychological. I'm pretty sure most "disease" is caused by stress or environmental toxins or something. When life got back to "normal" both of the issues cleared up on their own.

Maddox

Woodpecker
Well first of all you better believe the government is evil enough to do anything, for what we've seen until now is a picknick compared to what is coming in the next years. As Mountaineer says though, the government is just a string in the web of the big spider in the middle. With regards to the severity of smallpox, they don't actually have to release something. What the main lesson with corona is, is that perception is all that counts. They'd only need the media to ramp it up and some shocking pictures and that'll be enough to justify whatever control measures they roll out to ''keep you safe''. I don't believe in any scenario where they'd release a ''real bioweapon'' as they'd lose control of that. Imagine that their puppets get the smallpox like government leaders or health ''experts'', what are they to do? They've been building these structures for decades, Gates has been buying up the global health system (WHO, vaccine organizations such as GAVI, scientific health research at universities) for 20 years with his ''philantrophy'' through the Gates foundation.

Exactly. Why would they run a fake pandemic for the 1st round followed by a real pandemic in the 2nd? If they were going to do the latter, they wouldn't need the fake pandemic in the first place.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Exactly. Why would they run a fake pandemic for the 1st round followed by a real pandemic in the 2nd? If they were going to do the latter, they wouldn't need the fake pandemic in the first place.
To stress test in real life and see where they might face setbacks. It's a very complex thing they want to pull off and the biggest fear of Mr. Global is losing control.

Maddox

Woodpecker
To stress test in real life and see where they might face setbacks. It's a very complex thing they want to pull off and the biggest fear of Mr. Global is losing control.

Those are two entirely different events. Covid is mostly fake and relies on trickery. If anything needed to be tested first, it's that one. The other is the Globalists releasing some horrible contagion into the populace and waiting for people to die from it. If that were actually taking place, they wouldn't need to convince anyone to take a vaxx as the sick and dying in the street would be evidence enough.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Both serve the same agenda and are interwoven for a multitude of reasons but the main objective is to introduce the vaks pass and they found out it's better to be done in two stages - kick us in the nuts first and then brake our knee.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
All quoted from The Poisoned Needle 1957 — by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D.

The jab is the virus! Got it?
They can not unleash a smallpox pandemic unless they inject into you?

Haven't we learnt anything from the current scamdemic?

It is? So the smallpox vaccine was all a scam?

Both my parents received the smallpox vaccine when they were younger and are both over 75 now.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Both serve the same agenda and are interwoven for a multitude of reasons but the main objective is to introduce the vaks pass and they found out it's better to be done in two stages - kick us in the nuts first and then brake our knee.
Too many of us have held out. We've had two winters, two summers, now entering third winter in northern hemisphere, and there are still substantial % of hard resistors. We remain at the "ungovernable resistance" level. We are too disruptive to trigger their end-state plans.

They need another crisis. Have to soften up the target some more before the final assault. We didn't respond enough after the wuflu pandemic. Now we will get something worse - higher death rate, disfigurement, etc. Hit us in the vanity soft spot as well as the death fear soft spot.

RepubliKaren with her pink camo AR-15, stretch Suburban, and spa membership can hold out well against the wuflu. She's smart enough to read and understand the death stats, know that hygiene is important, etc, etc. But let her see her carefully coiffed image, or that of her kids, get covered in smallpox sores... Well, I don't know how well she will hold up against that.

Hegelian dialectic: Solution (Great Reset/re-engineered world order), backwards to Reaction (vaks pass/social-credit-score pass compliant population), backwards to Action (Plandemic v. 2.0).

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
OK, I think it's a good idea to kick off a thread dedicated specifically to smallpox pandemic. There are enough insider sources indicating a move toward it and with Kill Bill basically announcing it we should seriously start to look into this to stay ahead of the curve. Given the knowledge we gathered already regarding Cohona we should get on track easier with this one.

What is smallpox? Is it a toxin or a germ?
How it was cured in the old days and how can it be cured today?
What did the old vax do exactly?
What is Tecovirimat aka TPOXX? How does it work? Even the wiki page is ahead on this drug. It start's to get obvious.
What natural treatments are there?
From a discerning religious stand point, how should we approach it? Like another deception?

4 day old article stating the drug will be approved in Europe.
Really good thread topic. I was reading about how according to some of the doctors, it was not smallpox as much as it was the early treatment of smallpox, that killed so many people. They treated it with mercury and carbonic acid. The writer of the article favored basically letting the disease run its course and not tampering with it by trying to suppress the fever.

There were some other alternative theories about how small pox was due to basically rotting meat particles in the gut, forcing some kind of toxins to breakthrough the skin. I think we can bet that's not the case now that we think this is going to be weaponized. It is likely a virus. However, in the past it was obvious that poor hygiene, cramped living situations, etc. were crucial in the spread of the disease. One doctor said that if a sick person shared a bed with a healthy person, there would only be a 10% chance of getting smallpox.

There were other doctors who were of the opinion that vaccination was more deadly than the virus itself. It was known that the vaccine would induce small-pox-like effects (heart problems, sores, etc.). Even Operation Dark Winter pretty much accepts that there are going to be significant deaths from the vaccine, but it will be "worth it," given the stakes. The writer of the article speculated that modern treatment would be more efficacious so the 30% death rate figure would be considerably lower if a smallpox pandemic would arise.

I was trying to find some "natural" cures and the weird thing was I could find zero published studies on it. I guess this makes sense as it was officially eradicated almost 100 years ago and the literature on it must be relatively obscure. Native Americans used pennyroyal, burdock, red sage, and goldenseal as herbs to bathe the skin. Other things used would be vinegar or hydrogen peroxide when the sores would burst. I can't remember where I found this but I made a connection mentally that artemisinin could also be useful.

I also read that megadoses of vitamin C, extremely high dose and intravenous if possible, would be useful. I think we can safely assume that C and NAD+ drips would do a heck of a lot of good.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was awaiting this thread, thanks for getting the ball rolling with this brother.

Other than the usual suspects (Vitamin D + K2, Vitamin C preferably naturally derived and Zinc) I've come across the plant Sarracenia purpurea also know as the Pitcher plant.

I'm not aware on dosing but extracts are available.

Sources:

I've also seen some articles on NAC being possibly effective which I am confident in.
I wonder if they banned NAC from Amazon precisely for this reason.

http://europepmc.org/article/PAT/US2012087994 - NAC (potentially) treats smallpox and mitigates the side-effects of a smallpox vaccine!

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The idea is that round one was not a severe crisis, it was meant to implement the groundwork and system for a real bio-attack in round two. For example, they now have all the legislation passed, all the precedent, etc. They just need the "push" to really drive their policies home. A more lethal disease would accomplish that.

Padouk

Kingfisher
It is? So the smallpox vaccine was all a scam?

Both my parents received the smallpox vaccine when they were younger and are both over 75 now.

What kind of argument is that? You can get shot by a bullet which is designed to kill and live to 75.

One man's food is another man's poison.

------------

Thinking about it, the germ theory is in line with the collective , herd mentality. No wonder they talk about "herd immunity", "pandemics", "global crisis" and "we are all in it together". The theory is a perfect tool for the communist world order - it promotes collectivism. The reason why the pharma industry is so heavily supported and free from liability.

The terrain theory on the other hand promotes individual responsibility and the opportunity to be relatively free from disease and most of all - it presents choice!

Before it has even started I call it for what it is - YET, ANOTHER SCAM!
But by reading some of the comments, I have no doubts that many (including here) will get hooked on this one too.

Last edited:

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
What kind of argument is that? You can get shot by a bullet which is designed to kill and live to 75.

One man's food is another man's poison.

------------

Thinking about it, the germ theory is in line with the collective , herd mentality. No wonder they talk about "herd immunity", "pandemics", "global crisis" and "we are all in it together". The theory is a perfect tool for the communist world order - it promotes collectivism. The reason why the pharma industry is so heavily supported and free from liability.

The terrain theory on the other hand promotes individual responsibility and the opportunity to be relatively free from disease and most of all - it presents choice!

Before it has even started I call it for what it is - YET, ANOTHER SCAM!
But by reading some of the comments, I have no doubts that many (including here) will get hooked on this one too.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are a troll sent to this board to make it lose credibility.

You are too far gone to discuss this topic any longer. Ignored.

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
You have no idea what you are talking about and are a troll sent to this board to make it lose credibility.

You are too far gone to discuss this topic any longer. Ignored.

He's not the only one here who believe that might be the case.
This germ theory is so complicated that no one actually has a clue about it in reality. The perfect labyrinth.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This germ theory is so complicated that no one actually has a clue about it in reality. The perfect labyrinth.

Hold up,

Now the goal posts are being moved. He claimed that smallpox is a scam, and is now claiming that germs do not cause disease at all.

That's not the same as saying 'germ theory is complicated' Of course there are other factors like the health of the organism.

Hypothethical thought experiment for all the smallpox deniers.

Look up Edward Jenners smallpox experiment.

Would you participate as an unvaccinated control?

Didn't think so.

Padouk

Kingfisher

The theory itself is not that complicated but its ideology is rather dangerous and indeed as a labyrinth. It is founded on invisible force that lurks around the corner and thus it fuels the innate fear of the unknown. As I said in the earlier posts it is more of a political ideology than biological science. Pasteur himself was a very well politically connected person at the time which played an important role in the battle between him and Béchamp.

This ideology today is so well established that I don't think we'll see it crumble in our life time but crumble it will. If there's anything positive about this hoax is that the genie is once again out of the bottle.