Smallpox Pandemic

You have no idea what you are talking about and are a troll sent to this board to make it lose credibility.

You are too far gone to discuss this topic any longer. Ignored.

I am with you. I consider the sudden push of this Terrain Theory suspicious.

Also keep in mind that this appears to be very much an RVF thing. I follow plenty of comparable alt-channels and very few talk about this kind of stuff, if any at all

Yes, it does incredible damage to credibility. Saying that the rona is in essence not much different in terms of IFR to the flu is difficult already. Imagine moving the goalposts to stating that the rona, nor the flu actually exist is 10 levels above that.

I am all for discussing new ideas and theories. But this is not about discussion, some of these new people (and they are overwhelmingly new) have more missionary zeal than a Jehova's Witness

I don't believe that this person is a troll, or was sent here but I am pretty sure that he is a very high-ranking former member who is now on some sort of personal mission to convert this board.

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox
Before it has even started I call it for what it is - YET, ANOTHER SCAM!
Personally I think there may be some danger in calling your enemies hand before they have placed it on the table.

Although I agree there is a high chance of this being a bluff being prepared incase it is not is probably the best play here.

Padouk

Kingfisher
I am with you. I consider the sudden push of this Terrain Theory suspicious.

Also keep in mind that this appears to be very much an RVF thing. I follow plenty of comparable alt-channels and very few talk about this kind of stuff, if any at all

Yes, it does incredible damage to credibility. Saying that the rona is in essence not much different in terms of IFR to the flu is difficult already. Imagine moving the goalposts to stating that the rona, nor the flu actually exist is 10 levels above that.

I am all for discussing new ideas and theories. But this is not about discussion, some of these new people (and they are overwhelmingly new) have more missionary zeal than a Jehova's Witness

I don't believe that this person is a troll, or was sent here but I am pretty sure that he is a very high-ranking former member who is now on some sort of personal mission to convert this board.

You better work on your reading comprehension as no-one here has ever said that they do NOT exist. We only try to explain that the nature of what you might experience is not what they tell you. We say it is a hoax, it is not to deny that you can get sick but it means that these conditions are overblown, mistreated and used for political reasons ONLY.

Mojambo

Sparrow
Brothers, let's keep the peace here. I don't think anyone in here is trolling or "too far gone". I think there may be too much mind reading and assumptions about what the other is thinking and assumptions of malicious behaviour.

The discussion on alternative theories to virology is important, and I'm glad Roosh brought it up. I've vocally stated there my opinion that no theories in contagious disease are cut-and-dry facts, but a loosely held theory happens to be the status quo, and is being used to push political agendas. If the same pharmaceutical and political establishment can exploit the world with the Big Bang Theory, for example, they probably would as well.

Regarding smallpox, the issue with Jenner's experiment was the absence of the control group. There's no documented proof showing that those without a vaccine did any worse with smallpox. There is a flaw assuming that the vaccine eradicated smallpox, where it could have been a multitude of factors over the period of 150 years that eradicated smallpox.

Here's a student's style "book report" I found after a quick search that summarizes in plain English the timeline of smallpox: http://dspmsscience.weebly.com/uploads/2/3/7/0/23700515/edward_jenner.pdf

An explanation of Jenner’s scientific method is shown below:

Observation: People who have had cowpox do not become ill with smallpox.

Hypothesis: If a person has been intentionally infected with cowpox, then that person will be protected from becoming ill after a purposeful exposure to smallpox.

Test: Infect a person with cowpox. Then try to infect the person with smallpox. (Note that Jenner did not use a control group in his experiment.)

Conclusion: Infecting a person with cowpox protects from infection with smallpox.

You see a lot of graphs that look like this regarding disease purportedly caused by viruses and how vaccines eradicated them, which makes it not an open-and-shut case for virology and vaccine efficacy:

iu

It's tough to not react emotionally if you've adopted any one theory over the other. It is human to avoid admitting that we may not know some things. I think in the area of contagious illness, humanity is still in the middle-ages in terms of understanding it.

Believe me, I like to laugh at flat-earth theory because of how all the physics equations that I've studied in my lifetime would have to be revised to make it make sense. I also don't see any material benefit derived from duping the world of a spherical planet rather than flat. However, I can't ridicule their skepticism, especially today.

"Out there" theories should be easy to debate with actual evidence and logic. They should be welcome. I noticed in the past that some members (possibly trolls) brought up flat-earth in other threads, perhaps to discredit the board by implying those "out there" theories were consensus opinion on the board. But enough folks brought actual mathematical laws (and not theories) to put flat-earth to rest quickly.

The same can be done here, if it can be done. I don't think it can be, hence a need for open and civil discussion. That discussion should go into the "do viruses exist" thread, and this one should stay on topic with all the foreshadowing of smallpox version 2.0.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Brothers, let's keep the peace here. I don't think anyone in here is trolling or "too far gone". I think there may be too much mind reading and assumptions about what the other is thinking and assumptions of malicious behaviour.

The discussion on alternative theories to virology is important, and I'm glad Roosh brought it up. I've vocally stated there my opinion that no theories in contagious disease are cut-and-dry facts, but a loosely held theory happens to be the status quo, and is being used to push political agendas. If the same pharmaceutical and political establishment can exploit the world with the Big Bang Theory, for example, they probably would as well.

Regarding smallpox, the issue with Jenner's experiment was the absence of the control group. There's no documented proof showing that those without a vaccine did any worse with smallpox. There is a flaw assuming that the vaccine eradicated smallpox, where it could have been a multitude of factors over the period of 150 years that eradicated smallpox.

Here's a student's style "book report" I found after a quick search that summarizes in plain English the timeline of smallpox: http://dspmsscience.weebly.com/uploads/2/3/7/0/23700515/edward_jenner.pdf

You see a lot of graphs that look like this regarding disease purportedly caused by viruses and how vaccines eradicated them, which makes it not an open-and-shut case for virology and vaccine efficacy:

iu

It's tough to not react emotionally if you've adopted any one theory over the other. It is human to avoid admitting that we may not know some things. I think in the area of contagious illness, humanity is still in the middle-ages in terms of understanding it.

Believe me, I like to laugh at flat-earth theory because of how all the physics equations that I've studied in my lifetime would have to be revised to make it make sense. I also don't see any material benefit derived from duping the world of a spherical planet rather than flat. However, I can't ridicule their skepticism, especially today.

"Out there" theories should be easy to debate with actual evidence and logic. They should be welcome. I noticed in the past that some members (possibly trolls) brought up flat-earth in other threads, perhaps to discredit the board by implying those "out there" theories were consensus opinion on the board. But enough folks brought actual mathematical laws (and not theories) to put flat-earth to rest quickly.

The same can be done here, if it can be done. I don't think it can be, hence a need for open and civil discussion. That discussion should go into the "do viruses exist" thread, and this one should stay on topic with all the foreshadowing of smallpox version 2.0.

Yes and claims should be challenged.

The first claim was that the smallpox vaccine is the virus. Well no, the vaccine is made from a related virus, not actual smallpox.

Then the claim was germ theory is a scam. Again no. Infection can be/is more complicated because of a myriad of factors, but to say that germs are not infectious agents is absurd.

Are germs used as a scare tactic? Yes, like other things. Was much of covid a political scam to implement more government control? Yes.

What is true regarding the smallpox vaccine is that it is a 'dangerous' vaccine since ~100 out of a 1,000,000 people (Going from memory have to look up the statistical figures) have severe effects, I believe even death.

Even with all that, the disease is much worse.

I will stop posting about this topic and can move to the other thread.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Yes and claims should be challenged.

The first claim was that the smallpox vaccine is the virus. Well no, the vaccine is made from a related virus, not actual smallpox.

The jab is the virus! Got it?

hyperbole (noun)
  1. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
Got it?

-------------

but to say that germs are not infectious agents is absurd.

Mainstream medicine has invented the term infection to deal with the phenomenon of inflammation - a natural response. They say the inflammation is the body's response but it's caused by infection. We say that when bacteria and viruses perform a rather harsh cleaning operation so they affect the surrounding tissues which is what we might call an inflammation. They call it an infection caused by invasive agents or pathogens. By their definition - pathogen brings disease to its host. We say, it's produced internally and it's not invasive or pathogenic.

So the big difference between Germ vs Terrain is where these agents originate from and the idea of contagion and not as you say in the quote above.

So what exactly do you find absurd? Explain.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
hyperbole (noun)
  1. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
Got it?

-------------

Mainstream medicine has invented the term infection to deal with the phenomenon of inflammation - a natural response. They say the inflammation is the body's response but it's caused by infection. We say that when bacteria and viruses perform a rather harsh cleaning operation so they affect the surrounding tissues which is what we might call an inflammation. They call it an infection caused by invasive agents or pathogens. By their definition - pathogen brings disease to its host. We say, it's produced internally and it's not invasive or pathogenic.

So the big difference between Germ vs Terrain is where these agents originate from and the idea of contagion and not as you say in the quote above.

So what exactly do you find absurd? Explain.
So in your theory, virus and bacteria mop up what, exactly? I've heard of in the case of Lyme, how the bacteria cause white blood cells to come to the area so there is some inflammation/tissue destruction, so the bacteria can eat up the dead tissue. But they are still instigating the inflammatory response.

Is there already cellular damage that you believe a virus/bacterial agent will feed off? I could see how the so called pathogen is not really dangerous in and of itself but perhaps it reveals a state of disease already present in the human organism...

Padouk

Kingfisher
So in your theory, virus and bacteria mop up what, exactly? I've heard of in the case of Lyme, how the bacteria cause white blood cells to come to the area so there is some inflammation/tissue destruction, so the bacteria can eat up the dead tissue. But they are still instigating the inflammatory response.

Is there already cellular damage that you believe a virus/bacterial agent will feed off? I could see how the so called pathogen is not really dangerous in and of itself but perhaps it reveals a state of disease already present in the human organism...

Bacteria feeds upon debris in the tissue and blood. When they consume such matter, they excrete it into a utilizable form for white blood cells and other cleansing cells, such as phagocytes, to further eliminate and or recycle for use by the body. The body discards 90% of toxins through the skin. The rest expel via the bowels, mouth, and mucus membranes. Depending upon the toxicity and nature of those substances, parasites or fungus may be utilized to help break them down. But when substances are too toxic for these living microbial agents to consume without dying, a non-living agent must be created by the body as a last resort. These are called viruses; enzymatic-like agents that break apart specific matter. They dissolve waste matter when tissue is too toxic for our living microbes to consume and eliminate. Source

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Bacteria feeds upon debris in the tissue and blood. When they consume such matter, they excrete it into a utilizable form for white blood cells and other cleansing cells, such as phagocytes, to further eliminate and or recycle for use by the body. The body discards 90% of toxins through the skin. The rest expel via the bowels, mouth, and mucus membranes. Depending upon the toxicity and nature of those substances, parasites or fungus may be utilized to help break them down. But when substances are too toxic for these living microbial agents to consume without dying, a non-living agent must be created by the body as a last resort. These are called viruses; enzymatic-like agents that break apart specific matter. They dissolve waste matter when tissue is too toxic for our living microbes to consume and eliminate. Source
I see. However, it doesn't really change the fact that there can be aerosolized poisons (i.e. bioweapons), whether the substances are labelled as virus or not. According to your theory, germ warfare should be possible since the substance, when degraded, will generate "virus" to break it down and cause an immune reaction.

I wonder how the theory would account for anti-virals like chloroquine which are said to raise the pH of the endosome of a cell, and thus prevent viral replication. Other substances are often said to be anti-viral by inhibiting viral proteins that attach to our cells. If viruses are good things that break down the toxic substances, drugs like chloroquine should show increased mortality rates, when in fact they are obviously therapeutic.

Padouk

Kingfisher
I see. However, it doesn't really change the fact that there can be aerosolized poisons (i.e. bioweapons), whether the substances are labelled as virus or not. According to your theory, germ warfare should be possible since the substance, when degraded, will generate "virus" to break it down and cause an immune reaction.

I wonder how the theory would account for anti-virals like chloroquine which are said to raise the pH of the endosome of a cell, and thus prevent viral replication. Other substances are often said to be anti-viral by inhibiting viral proteins that attach to our cells. If viruses are good things that break down the toxic substances, drugs like chloroquine should show increased mortality rates, when in fact they are obviously therapeutic.

I wouldn't call them bio weapons rather than chemical weapons and yes they can trigger intoxication.

The way drugs work is by numbing of the body, so yes it is possible to suppress the viral production and thus reduce or stop the ongoing inflammation but tissue and blood cells that do not cleanse properly and regularly can become cancerous, which is the reason why cancer is on the rise in modern times which coincides with increase consumption of medical drugs.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I wouldn't call them bio weapons rather than chemical weapons and yes they can trigger intoxication.

The way drugs work is by numbing of the body, so yes it is possible to suppress the viral production and thus reduce or stop the ongoing inflammation but tissue and blood cells that do not cleanse properly and regularly can become cancerous, which is the reason why cancer is on the rise in modern times which coincides with increase consumption of medical drugs.
Yes I myself have been leaning towards chemical toxicity explanation instead of active biological agents. My foray into the food supply alone shows that many normalized foods are causing incredible illness.

It may be easier to simulate a "viral pandemic" with some off-the-shelf diluted toxins they have known about for many decades.

Yes I myself have been leaning towards chemical toxicity explanation instead of active biological agents. My foray into the food supply alone shows that many normalized foods are causing incredible illness.

It may be easier to simulate a "viral pandemic" with some off-the-shelf diluted toxins they have known about for many decades.

Soda is ACTUAL poison as is anything with refined sugar. High Fructose Corn syrup is even worse. Sugar is probably the main culprit in cancer and heart disease.
All juices cause large insulin spikes, where whole fruits include the fiber to stop that.
All processed oils are poison (props to your latest video)
All Alcohol is poison...no matter how much you ingest.
Almost all Boxed cereals are poison. They've been slowly increasing the sugar over the past few years to get kids more addicted.
Anything with the fat removed is poison. It removes the natural balance of the food.
Then we have glysophosphate (SP?) and all the other herbicides and chemicals not to mention all the artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors.

Our grocery stores are bigger killers than the Vaxx probably ever will be.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

That's a really interesting take. I noticed as well my health declined when I stopped getting colds. Perhaps it is true that these "viral illnesses" are just detoxifications. So maybe I should begin to hope for more colds, lol.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Hold up,

Now the goal posts are being moved. He claimed that smallpox is a scam, and is now claiming that germs do not cause disease at all.

That's not the same as saying 'germ theory is complicated' Of course there are other factors like the health of the organism.

Hypothethical thought experiment for all the smallpox deniers.

Look up Edward Jenners smallpox experiment.

Would you participate as an unvaccinated control?

Didn't think so.

Are we here to win debates?

If smallpox is sold to me as a 'virus', that for me is also a scam. Humanity should redefine this 'virology' stuff quickly before we are all locked up.

Check this out (already posted in another thread).