So what's your game plan for the coming chaos

bucky

Pelican
History has thought me no matter bad things seem to be going, it's always good to keep an open mind. The globalist are very patient and plan things out over decades if not centuries. Even if this is a manufactured crisis, there's still a possibility that it's only a preparation for a much bigger planned crisis a few years down the road. Or maybe not...

That's why I think it's good exercise to consider the 2 scenarios as 2 possible distinct realities and plan for both.

My rule of thumb is if we don't get a second wave by this fall-winter or if the virus doesn't mutate soon and start attacking children, than we're probably in scenario 1 - the optimist.
In the early days when we didn't know much about the virus I was very worried for my children because most pandemics seem to be most dangerous for the very old and very young. Then when we found out that it basically spares taxpayers and future taxpayers while killing off pensioners I thought "what a convenient coincidence for the elites." Of course now we know that it's not even really that dangerous for the old people who are collecting pensions and social security, so maybe it really was a coincidence.

It is actually sorta funny how just letting this blaze through the population, from an economic and government point of view, would have been a huge win. Just like Bucky says. But harmony or balance, or accountability that one has for his health --- these aren't desired. They only want to hold you hostage for others, and it's grating all the more because they are using the sappy morality of "save lives" at all costs, as if they care one iota.

It's just really another reminder that the powers that be want to control us through promoting a consequence free world. It worked well with women, so now we keep adding to the recipe...

bubs

My gameplan is to stockpile food this summer the best I can and try best to keep saving cash and not spending on “nice to have” items. Prepare for a rough winter 2021economically and emotionally for people as I see supply chains worsening and taxes and inflation begin to skyrocket. I’ve got grown children and a wife in my house, so it’s a challenge to influence all of them to stay on this plan. Garden has been expanded about 30% from last year.

Easy_C

Crow
He is right, all hyperbole aside, revenge is a big thing with these people, its part of Pashtunwali. Even after the zio-west and muslim golem armies have trampled across their land spitting on it and ravaging its people, they are still there defiant in the face of any invader. Meanwhile, in the commonwealth (US/UK/AUS/NZ/CAN) we are all separated from one another, attached to cheap pieces of plastic with chinese wiring and ruled by a class of transvestite demon slaves.
To the point that in our area a dude was brought in for a murder. He shot his own father in a dispute over money and felt he was perfectly justified in doing so.

On my end I'm leaving for the midwest where we have access to a large, extended, rural family network that I married into. They're well positioned and if I have enough time we'll purchase a plot.

hervens

Sparrow
On my end I'm leaving for the midwest where we have access to a large, extended, rural family network that I married into. They're well positioned and if I have enough time we'll purchase a plot.
Not a bad idea.
Owning a small but functional cottage on a plot of land big enough to go off-grid on is definitely something everyone should consider.
No one knows how much time we still have, or how challenging this might get.

Forester

Here in my area of Canuckistan, life has fortunately been able to remain somewhat normal (no enforced house-arrest), and people in my small-ish town have remained sane for the most part. I am still considering selling my place to make a move further out of town though. Another 15 mins added to my commute may be worth it to maintain some form of freedom should things get crazy again.

I have already started to put together emergency rations, extra ammo, etc., but will be adding to it. I plan to use some time off work right now to educate myself on how to become a little more self-sufficient in the days ahead- everything from food to finances.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I used to buy a lot of ammo but these days I just focus on food and other supplies with a heavy consideration for charity.

When CV started being an issue I had a knee-jerk response toward going and buying a few thousand rounds of ammo but something, maybe my guardian angel, cautioned me against it. I was given the very strong impression that I wasn't going to be in any danger that could be solved with a gun, but large purchases of ammunition would draw the attention of evil (government) and lead to considerably more danger than it would ever prevent.

bubs

One thought for professional people: there's a number of smaller mid-sized cities (mostly WidWestern) where it's entirely possible to have enough acreage to homestead while also being within a (longer, but still) commute to work downtown.
And to add to this, ideal if you work a job that you can do 90%+ telework from home while living on a cheap, fertile hunk of land in the Midwest. All you need is good wifi connection. If you have been demonstrating for last 2-3 months you are trustworthy and working effectively from home there is no reason to go back to being a cube jockey or office troll to accomplish the mission of the company you work for. Of course a lot of managers don’t like this fact, because they don’t have “control” and micromanagement visibility over their staff ( and can’t demonstrate their dominance of their minions in front of others).

Easy_C

Crow
My occupation also helps significantly.

I don’t actually need to go into the office and because my employer focuses on travel work we don’t usually have to go into the office regularly.

This has some significant benefits because there’s a number of smaller metro areas where the airport is significantly outside the city center. That means I can live 20-30 minutes away from that in the sticks and not suffer any inconvenience.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
And to add to this, ideal if you work a job that you can do 90%+ telework from home while living on a cheap, fertile hunk of land in the Midwest. All you need is good wifi connection. If you have been demonstrating for last 2-3 months you are trustworthy and working effectively from home there is no reason to go back to being a cube jockey or office troll to accomplish the mission of the company you work for. Of course a lot of managers don’t like this fact, because they don’t have “control” and micromanagement visibility over their staff ( and can’t demonstrate their dominance of their minions in front of others).
This is one of the greatest things to come out of the pandemic situation IMO. Screw the middle management.

Make sure you have a safe for your firearm, plenty of gun oil and ammo. Practice regularly at your local gun range and keep your gun oiled up and in the safe the rest of the time.

I already have dry goods like bags of rice and beans but it’s a pretty boring diet, I won’t starve. At some point a while ago I stocked up on canned trout and salmon from Trader Joe’s , it’s got omega 3 fatty acid and tastes great. I have an entire cabinet of rice bags and canned fish. I didn’t stock up for the pandemic but rather to always have healthy snacks.

I’m fortunate, I’m self employed in a recession proof industry . But it’s tough to predict

I’ll raise your pessimism.

We have all out war with Chiba by 2022: China’s elite gets sick of their peasants and nukes Wuhan and blames the USA. China then makes a first strike nuclear attack on New York, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles

We strike back even harder turning all of the cities of China to ash. But our country is completely devestated from the nuclear and economic fallout, roughly 100m dead and another 100m dying from radiation poisoning, the radiation in in our water supply, all over both our coastlines
What’s your industry if I may ask? I am looking for something reliable and preferably completely online/at home that would support a family.

hervens

Sparrow
Ok guys, just like I predicted in my scenarios 1 and 2, get ready for an amazing summer. I myself already booked multiple camping trips :p

I find it hilarious how we had pretty much the entire western world shut down almost simultaneously, and now about to reopen up again all around the same time and all under the generous guidance of the WHO.

So far we've had pretty much every expert out there warn us of a strong possibility of a second wave of the virus later this year. This is no conspiracy. Dr. Fauci himself said it numerous times:
"Second wave of coronavirus 'inevitable' "
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-second-wave-of-coronavirus-inevitable/ar-BB13nuS5

If the goal is to move us closer to a communist state with a forced vaccination program, than there has to be a second wave.. If not, people would simply resist and forget about covid. Would you accept the Ebola vaccine ?

Recently I've been having a lot of internal personal debates with myself. Do I leave my job, house, family etc and move to a rural off grid land totally cut off from society ? What's the line between giving up and being proactive ?

Without a crystal ball and a clear view of exactly how things will turn out, maybe the best solution is to simply stay put. Live life as normal, follow general guidelines when it comes to emergency preparedness. At the same time know what your limits and values are and be prepared to resist and fight back no matter how bad things get.