Social Impacts & Russophobia as a Result of the Russian-Ukrainian War

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I think that Orthodox Slavs are more relatable to for example traditional (like 1910s) Christians Germans.
Traditional Central Europeans and Eastern Europeans I think have much in common. Germans are good people. Even our Tsar Nikolai II was ethnic German. It's just the armband guy who screwed everything up. Germans and Slavs should have united together, WWI was a grave mistake.
At the start of the 20th century, in Central and Eastern Europe there were three great empires: German, Russian, and Austro-Hungarian. They all shared similar cultural values: monarchy, Christian religion, tradition, family values, sophisticated art and music, no degradation, no hard drugs, small scale homesteading, and economic freedom for the common man. These values should have served to unite these three great empires into a kind of union. They should have stayed together in order to better overcome the troubles and challenges of the 20th and 21st centuries. We had much more in common than we think. It is because we didn't appreciate what we had, they we stupid fight in wars, until the values that we took for granted were taken away from us. If the German, Russian, and Austro-Hungarian empires would have lasted as they are to the present day, I think that they would pose a block of very formidable resistance to the globohomo policy.

WWI was the end of these empires. And after their collapse, the Communists and Nazis were as a double hit, one from which the peoples of Central and Eastern Europe haven't fully recovered.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Russophobia has always been present in the west, even before the war.

For example. When I attended the public school system in the US, I was given assignments to write reviews of books. So they assigned a different book to each student, and I was given the book "The Most Dangerous Game", which is depicting an entirely fabricated made up story about a Russian White Army general who allegedly lived on an island and hunted people as animals. As usual in the western, the Orthodox Russian man is the bad guy. This assignment was offensive to me.

It's a mere divide and conquer strategy, the all old create an enemy and direct all hate towards it to distract from the fact that the real cause of the problem is internal (or, internationally as nowadays with the contemporary global elite). Whether it's Russia, or the fake war on ''terror'' (which is brilliant by the way, the most broad/vague/undefiniable term of all time, giving credence to attack and prosecute anyone at will at your whims and on your agenda), or the Japs, it doesn't matter.

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
And there were quite a few times when someone would learn about my ethnicity and then start going on an anti-Putin rant.

In France, faculty at the College Alexander Solzhenitsyn who are upset about the Ukraine war want to change the name of the college to protest Russia. I'd say this is a good indication that students there learn nothing, as they are taught by fools.

One time when I was in university, a eunuch with green hair wearing T shirt with the kommy logo, after learning about my ethnicity, asked a procational question, "Would you have shot Nikolai II?" I answered, "Executioners are not made, executioners are born. And in my family we had no executioners."

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
WWI was the modern Peloponnesian War. Absolutely demolished the current world empires and created space for new political paradigms. Boy, were the powers of WW1 massive fools for getting involved, Russia especially.

The Monarchies were either abolished and completely neutered except for their symbolic roles as a result. Likewise the remnants of the Warrior Nobility in the Officer core was similarly decimated with many noble lines destroyed.

So died finally the old order of Europe. To make way for the League of Nations and the Globalist UN and other evil forces ushering us to the end-times.

Also the start of when ugly architecture and its close fellow generally ugly art really started to bloom:
In Making Dystopia, distinguished architectural historian James Stevens Curl tells the story of the advent of architectural Modernism in the aftermath of the First World War, its protagonists, and its astonishing, almost global acceptance after 1945. He argues forcefully that the triumph of architectural Modernism in the second half of the twentieth century led to massive destruction, the creation of alien urban landscapes, and a huge waste of resources. Moreover, the coming of Modernism was not an inevitable, seamless evolution, as many have insisted, but a massive, unparalled disruption that demanded a clean slate and the elimination of all ornament, decoration, and choice. Moreover, the coming of Modernism was not an inevitable, seamless evolution, as many have insisted, but a massive, unparalled disruption that demanded a clean slate and the elimination of all ornament, decoration, and choice. Tracing the effects of the Modernist revolution in architecture to the present, Stevens Curl argues that, with each passing year, so-called 'iconic' architecture by supposed 'star' architects has become more and more bizarre, unsettling, and expensive, ignoring established contexts and proving to be stratospherically remote from the aspirations and needs of humanity.

Archive:

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
One time when I was in university, a eunuch with green hair wearing T shirt with the kommy logo, after learning about my ethnicity, asked a procational question, "Would you have shot Nikolai II?" I answered, "Executioners are not made, executioners are born. And in my family we had no executioners."
Those freaks are not worth engaging with. Only a Russian person can truly feel on a DNA level all the tragedy of what happened to the Russian Empire and the Emperial Family. Even the break up of USSR was equally horrific. However, I believe Russian renessance is in the making now.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
Two incidents of anti-Russian vandalism occurred today.

Then in Romania, a vocal opponent of Russia who was just convicted of sex crimes died committing a kamikaze attack on the Russian embassy.

https://summit.news/2022/04/06/terrorist-attack-man-rams-car-into-russian-embassy-in-romania/
Draghici was a vocal opponent of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, writing on Facebook two days before the attack, “I’m Ukrainian too! It would be great if we would all consider ourselves Ukrainians until this terrible war, which puts the whole of humanity in mortal danger, is finally over!”

“What occurred this morning was basically a terrorist attack, although there are many circumstances that make this incident more difficult to understand,” Russian Ambassador Valery Kuzmin asserted.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Boston Marathon restricts Russian, Belarusian runners​

Russian and Belarusian athletes who were accepted via open registration to the Boston Marathon and reside in their home countries will not be allowed to compete in this month's event, the Boston Athletic Association (BAA) said on Wednesday.

Runners who are Russian and Belarusian citizens but reside outside either country will be permitted to compete but not under the Russian or Belarusian flag.

The restrictions, which also apply to the 5K race, are the latest in a series of sanctions across global sport in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Belarus, a key staging area for the invasion, has faced broad punishments as well.

"We are horrified and outraged by what we have seen and learned from the reporting in Ukraine," BAA President and CEO Tom Grilk said in a statement.

"We believe that running is a global sport and, as such, we must do what we can to show our support to the people of Ukraine."

The BAA said it will not recognise country affiliation or the flag of Russia or Belarus at any of its races and events "until further notice."

The annual road race is the world's oldest marathon and one of six that comprise the prestigious World Marathon Majors, attracting some of the world's top runners.

This year's race is set for April 18.

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The BAA said it will not recognise country affiliation or the flag of Russia or Belarus at any of its races and events "until further notice."

Simple solution, just claim country affiliation of the Russian Empire, and use the black, yellow, white flag.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic

Fascinating. She is the epitome of the cult-like Westerner, who doesn't understand her kabbalistic programming or the fact that she's programmed at all.

"They (Russians) have no concept of liberal, post-modern life". Here she unwittingly describes the Ouroborus: Postmodernism is the head of the snake eating (deconstructing, unpicking, breaking down), liberalism, the tail.

"A concept of life that each individual can choose". Quickly followed by this stunning sentence: "Instead, life can end early with death."

If there's one thing we learned over the past 2 years, it's that nothing strikes terror in the Western mind more than the thought of it's ending.

Reactions: 911

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian

The fact she is a German white woman that is anti-Russian makes me assume she also supports immigration from Iraq, Islamic Africa, and Afghanistan where people have even less fear of death (due to strong trust in Allah and being used to a harder life) and also likely more violent than Russians (at the very least, individuals are more comfortable with using bombs to attack those that disagree with them). Of course she likely doesn't see the contradiction.

However, part of me gets why she fears Russians when thinking back to how German women were treated by them at the end of WWII, especially in Berlin. Just as many Chinese and Koreans still dislike Japanese today, many Europeans fear Russians due to WWII.