South Africa race war

Tytalus

Pelican
So, this is a common story about the white genocide in South Africa, but I can't seem to find the right source type of information. Whatever search terms I'm googling don't seem to be bringing up the right kind of information. I'll find articles like this, which hint a source of information. Or something like this looks useful at first, or even the official stats but neither disaggregate crime by white on black or black on white crime rates or numbers. Does anyone know of a better source? Or is knowledgeable about South African Crime Statistics?

Read here, they stopped posting these specific stories after the planned riots started in late May, but there are 70 pages of attacks, maimings, rapes, tortures, and murders of whites and others by mostly black, and sometimes muslims. There are a good deal of articles form third-party news sites where the crimes took place in SA, but a lot are in the US too. The website and its creator get a lot of hate, but he's actually kind of tame when you read other places:

https://dailystormer.su/section/race-war/

Tytalus

Pelican
Read here, they stopped posting these specific stories after the planned riots started in late May, but there are 70 pages of attacks, maimings, rapes, tortures, and murders of whites and others by mostly black, and sometimes muslims. There are a good deal of articles form third-party news sites where the crimes took place in SA, but a lot are in the US too. The website and its creator get a lot of hate, but he's actually kind of tame when you read other places:

https://dailystormer.su/section/race-war/
Thank you for posting that, unfortunately I can't use that resource. :(

^ Were I in command, I would gather every last porcelain soul within country boundaries, appeal to a kindred nation (Russia or Belarus, anywhere in the EE) for asylum and to expand farming, and leave en masse, and salt the earth where the farms once were. Let the savages starve. The white man was their only friend in their sordidly unenthusiastic history, yet the curse of Ham would not allow them to see it. Perhaps afterwards those paramilitary blacks from the nation of Islam could shuffle in and build their Al-Wakanda there. Any attempt to separate in-country would have WWIII declared on them by the cucked UN , US, and Western Europe. Most likely, China will come in at some point to locust out whatever resources remain buried, and when their own people start getting attacked they will enact their own form of Apartheid that liberals and jews won't be able to guilt-trip people into abandoning.

No one else in the world feels the echelons of guilt on display today except for whites. The rest of the world also seems void of empathy as well. I do pity the darker peoples whom I share this earth with, but I know that it has been ingrained in most of their DNA to hate me no matter what. Therefore around them, I do not relax. I hope that these fleshly conflicts can be put aside under the only incorruptible crown that is to come, but until then, we must also seek self-preservation of our lineages and our peoples so that independent cultures alike and dissimilar, can flourish. The violence inherent in certain people is something only Christ can cure. May He forgive me for my earthly prejudices as well, but for one to not be on guard in such an age would almost be a suicide by omission, it would just be a matter of time.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
^ Were I in command, I would gather every last porcelain soul within country boundaries, appeal to a kindred nation (Russia or Belarus, anywhere in the EE) for asylum and to expand farming, and leave en masse, and salt the earth where the farms once were. Let the savages starve. The white man was their only friend in their sordidly unenthusiastic history, yet the curse of Ham would not allow them to see it. Perhaps afterwards those paramilitary blacks from the nation of Islam could shuffle in and build their Al-Wakanda there. Any attempt to separate in-country would have WWIII declared on them by the cucked UN , US, and Western Europe. Most likely, China will come in at some point to locust out whatever resources remain buried, and when their own people start getting attacked they will enact their own form of Apartheid that liberals and jews won't be able to guilt-trip people into abandoning.
Exactly. I mean everyone else knows the deal in dealing with savages. The Authoritarianism of Singapore/Iran is the only way to deal with them as a White person.

But the white vulnerability to leftist ideology and subversion is effectively AIDs to its immune system. Ensuing that they cannot defend themselves.

It prevents the necessary Authoritarianism from existing that would wipe out all criminals of the caliber that would torture and murder and relentlessly pursue.

At least Medieval Europe don't have any scruples of killing all highway bandits and later all criminals of this type:

This situation began to change in the 12th century. One reason was that the State had become stronger. But there also had been an ideological change. The State no longer saw itself as an honest broker for violent disputes that did not challenge its existence. Jurists were now arguing that the king must punish the wicked to ensure that the good may live in peace. The Church itself was coming around to this view through what may be called a medieval synthesis of Christian morality:

[…] a reaction arose beginning in the 11th century against the previous system of monetary compensation. Henceforth, increasingly, it was felt that money could not be a sufficient compensation for such an infraction. The idea that the murder of a man is a crime too serious, an offence too manifest to the order of Creation, to be simply “compensated” by a sum of money was present from the early 11th century onward in the thinking of some bishops (Carbassse, 2011, p. 38)

And so began the war on murder. From the 12th to 17th centuries, capital punishment became steadily more prevalent. We see this in an increasing willingness to use it not only for murder but also for other crimes (rape, abortion, infanticide, lèse majesté, theft, counterfeiting, etc.). We also see this in the use of ‘exemplary’ punishment: drawing and quartering, breaking on the wheel, and burning. Beginning in the 13th and 14th centuries, we see cases of a murderer being buried alive in a casket placed underneath the victim’s casket (Carbasse, 2011, p. 53).

Christianity combined with the above measures are the most effective way to pacify a savage people.

fokker

Pelican
Peter Dutton, the Home Affairs Minister for Australia, made a proposal a couple of years ago to allow Afrikaners to come here as refugees, but I think they rejected it.

I'd also imagine much of the joggerfuxation in ZA is aided and abetted by Anglo-South Africans, living in their rich suburbs in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth, consuming Western media and oblivious to what's going on with their Dutch cousins in their own country.

Then the Boers must consider the possibility of simply shooting all offenders themselves, and only using their own family to work on their farms. That would not last. (Y u no hire black ppl evil boer ray-cyst? cue apartheid blames and manipulating present boer-guilt levels). There is no solution beneficial to them other than leaving, or extreme change of government with upped security and the impunity to hunt down these criminals. Prevention is the best policy because it stops most loss of life, therefore, exodus is the only real way to go. Yes I do see the rich liberal types living in their mansions in the city suburbs to not give a speck of a sand for what happens to some farmer or his family. When I think of the retribution a people could return on such savagery, it makes me pale to recall the Lord's Vengeance will be utter obliteration magnitudes higher. So therefore it is not a vengeance these people could take on the orcs that plague them, but an exactment of justice and a prevention of genocide. The rich never feel a connection to their people, but at least in times past they would come to their aid if a foreign nation or invasive force was going to be wreaking havoc on them.. now they just don't care. The rot of leftism has almost hollowed out the carcass of the European, and it won't stop until the worms eat all the meat from the remainder of the bones. Unless someone burns the body, in which case the rot is destroyed. Purging all weak elements of Europa would allow the blessed strength inherent in it to outlast all others, as they were the closest in nations that embraced the true king.

Also Australia would work for a resettlement, but as you mentioned, its cucked leadership would not allow such a sizable force of "white" lives to grow and live/work in peace. The killing blow is the self-hatred, so many white people hate themselves and their people, it is a crime against nature and they are accessory to all the horrific pain that results thereof.

Russia and Belarus are the only two places I can think of where they would be allowed to keep their ethnic identity, language, and lineages without interference from hostile parasites from the top or the bottom. More and more people are awake, and hopefully over time there will be less killings, because awareness can stop much, but it will not change a lasting condition.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Peter Dutton, the Home Affairs Minister for Australia, made a proposal a couple of years ago to allow Afrikaners to come here as refugees, but I think they rejected it.

I'd also imagine much of the joggerfuxation in ZA is aided and abetted by Anglo-South Africans, living in their rich suburbs in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth, consuming Western media and oblivious to what's going on with their Dutch cousins in their own country.
White smug and liberal English speaking South Africans were the first to leave the country after the ANC took over

Usually to Canada, GB or Australia

There is some unrest in Vrijstaat (Freestate) after yet another senseless killing

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Then the Boers must consider the possibility of simply shooting all offenders themselves, and only using their own family to work on their farms. That would not last. (Y u no hire black ppl evil boer ray-cyst? cue apartheid blames and manipulating present boer-guilt levels). There is no solution beneficial to them other than leaving, or extreme change of government with upped security and the impunity to hunt down these criminals. Prevention is the best policy because it stops most loss of life, therefore, exodus is the only real way to go. Yes I do see the rich liberal types living in their mansions in the city suburbs to not give a speck of a sand for what happens to some farmer or his family. When I think of the retribution a people could return on such savagery, it makes me pale to recall the Lord's Vengeance will be utter obliteration magnitudes higher. So therefore it is not a vengeance these people could take on the orcs that plague them, but an exactment of justice and a prevention of genocide.
Indeed.

But one must pray for such a thing to occur. It's God's Job to Avenge. And he has to avenge. In the same way I also pray for his vengeance on the drug gangs and other criminals committing atrocities in South America. (Romans 12:19)

I want God to pay them back. And it is right that Retribution belong to him. Even as I pray for the salvation of some or many among them.

The killing blow is the self-hatred, so many white people hate themselves and their people, it is a crime against nature and they are accessory to all the horrific pain that results thereof.
I take that to mean also that many white people are under Divine Judgment. A people under strong delusion is under judgment:
https://biblehub.com/greek/93.htm

While this example is about the end times. It goes to show that delusion is a form of judgment upon people who love evil. So that they may be destroyed.

Normally those who are Christians were traditionally very Ethnocentric. As shown by all the Medieval Nations of Europe and the Crusades.

1 John 4:20
If anyone should say, "I love God," and should hate his brother, he is a liar. For the one not loving his brother, whom he has seen, is not able to love God, whom he has not seen.
Hatred of other whites by whites who are fellow Christians is actually very non-Christian behavior. To hate any Ethnic group de facto especially one's own is evidence of evil and damnation of the persons in question. Why else are those same people are feminists, love abortion, hate beauty and hate righteousness in general?

John 13:35
By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."
A man who hates his brother hates God.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
White smug and liberal English speaking South Africans were the first to leave the country after the ANC took over

Usually to Canada, GB or Australia

There is some unrest in Vrijstaat (Freestate) after yet another senseless killing
Since South Africa has good relations with Communist China. I believe if the Chinese are threatened enough in that country. Then the population may come under the communist jackboot.

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
Could majority Boer areas coordinate with majority Tsewana areas and work towards joining Botswana? It'd be an easier "sell" in the media than independence, since it's just the Tsewana joining their people.

Mr Gibbs

Robin

There was apparently another amongst many many South African boer murders that happened recently in SA. It sparked a nation wide protest that’s either not gonna be covered or spun to look like the black S. Africans just want equality. Meanwhile the murder rate is from what Nick Fuentes said about 153 per 100,000 beating Honduras’s of 90 per 100,000. There’s a nation wide blackout and nobody knows about what’s going on. Created this thread to post info on the slaying of farmers in SA and the lies being portrayed in the media.

Last edited: