Sport leagues and players fighting 'systematic racism'

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Look at this pussy Kirk Herbstreit cry his crocodile tears on ESPN...

The thing about those tears is that they may be real after all the soy that cuck ate and all the fake propaganda he consumed. But it's akin to North Korean tears which also may be heartfelt since the people there are influenced from all sides to experience this great tragedy:

We humans can drive ourselves into an emotional frenzy over toilet-paper and the tears shed over such things have about the same depth.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
MLK is safe, he had a Jewish handler most of his life who funded him, wrote his speeches and told him what to say, Stanley Levinson, so his brand is compatible with modern homoglobo.

Malcolm X on the other hand is going to be a target of Jewish cancel culture.
Every single time!! I didn't know that about MLK.

Yeah, Malcolm X was far more of a revolutionary and a far more interesting character. Definitely the cooler of the two.

Look at this pussy Kirk Herbstreit cry his crocodile tears on ESPN...

What bothers me about these shows is that these sports commentators will disagree and bicker over the most trivial, nuanced topics, but then when some highly polarizing topic like affirmative action is mentioned, they all agree on it. They don't present both sides and it's just a powder puff discussion.

Here’s a better alternative to watching sports:

Go join a local team for practice. Most towns have rugby teams, community basketball teams, and the like who are always in a mindset of trying to attract new people.
Actually, rec leagues can be very cliquey. And if you aren't fairly good at whatever sport you're picking up (assuming it's not co-ed), you're not going to be welcome.
I lift weights and I box. I don't really want to spend any more of my free time on athletics.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
What bothers me about these shows is that these sports commentators will disagree and bicker over the most trivial, nuanced topics, but then when some highly polarizing topic like affirmative action is mentioned, they all agree on it. They don't present both sides and it's just a powder puff discussion.
Don't stop clapping:

While their lives are not on the line, their job certainly is, all their privilege and perks are. Many of those former athletes with their 8 children and 4 babymammas would be near homeless without that sweet TV gig. So maybe their lives do depend on that and they will keep on clapping and crying.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher

As someone that used to watch sports too much, this has been a blessing in disguise. Instead of a weekend watching sportsball, I went on a 25 mile ride on the mountain bike yesterday. Today was a hike at a state park, walking in the woods and beach, and climbing sand dunes. There were lots of other people out too. Friday I golfed with my dad, and we're going again tomorrow.

Thank you Marxist scum, for waking up lots of people about what really matters in life. No more time and money wasted on this nonsense.

Serie A1

Sparrow
I never liked watching sportsball or was interested in it, I don't now why. But I remember trying to get into football/soccer as a teen, so I would have had more to talk with my friends and peers. Luckily it din`t work. It is just boring to me.

The last game I saw aired at the World Cup 2018. It was hosted at a lecture hall of my university and I went together with friends from a group project. The game was Japan against Germany. The only thing I remember was that the German national team had no German flag on their jersey. Instead, the Japanese team had an special made jersey for the game with both the Japanese and German flag on it. I was flabbergasted that the opponent team had more German flags on their shirt than our own.

In the meantime the German national team is only called "Die Mannschaft", no longer the "Die Nationalmannschaft". Which meas "The Team" not the "The National Team" anymore. Which for me begs the question why they are still playing on the national level if your not even allowed to really say what it is.
1. Germany did not play Japan at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. They did lose 0-2 to South Korea, however.

2. The Germany team at that tournament did in fact have the national flag 'colours' on their jersey. These were styled in monochrome as a design feature by Adidas.

3. It has been routine for the bigger international teams to have special jerseys made featuring their own flag and that of their opponents, particularly at major tournaments, for some years now. Nothing specific to Japan at all.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
As for madden, they had ranked Randall Cunningham really high at the time madden first cane out. I guess because of his arm strength and running ability?

He was good sure but no Super Bowls and never really had the career of Montana, Elway, Aikman, Farve, Marino, Manning, Brady etc

Kaep had a couple of great seasons and a super bowl appearance and could run very well for a qb but his last few years in the league were not effective, as for being a top qb currently, that’s funny

As someone that used to watch sports too much, this has been a blessing in disguise. Instead of a weekend watching sportsball, I went on a 25 mile ride on the mountain bike yesterday. Today was a hike at a state park, walking in the woods and beach, and climbing sand dunes. There were lots of other people out too. Friday I golfed with my dad, and we're going again tomorrow.

Thank you Marxist scum, for waking up lots of people about what really matters in life. No more time and money wasted on this nonsense.
Those are all nice things I suppose (they all sound boring to me, but different strokes). Assuming you live an otherwise healthy and active life, why are they better than watching a football game with your friends and family?

I've been thinking about why I have such a low opinion of people who boycott sports. I think it's because I've always hated the Puritan impulse in any aspect of life. The people who use "sportsball" remind me of the worst church ladies.

FactusIRX

Robin
NFL or “Boomer Ball” is going to be dead in 40 years. Zoomers don’t watch boomer ball on Talmudvision. They watch streamers and whatnot. If the National Felon League alienates the boomers (which they are doing), it is going to be over for them.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've been thinking about why I have such a low opinion of people who boycott sports. I think it's because I've always hated the Puritan impulse in any aspect of life. The people who use "sportsball" remind me of the worst church ladies.
I always assume they were weak as kids and sucked at sports so have a resentment.

The problem with people who say "how dare you waste your time watching sportsball" is it implies they never pick up a video game, watch a movie, chill and listen to music etc

This year is different because of all the promotion of white genocide, but I still don't want to hear "how dare you spend 3 hours a week watching a game" (even though I'm boycotting sports except for football, because that time with my dad is more important than the politics.)

NFL or “Boomer Ball” is going to be dead in 40 years. Zoomers don’t watch boomer ball on Talmudvision. They watch streamers and whatnot. If the National Felon League alienates the boomers (which they are doing), it is going to be over for them.
Watching other people play video games by yourself is 1 million times worse than watching professional sports with your buddies.

I have rarely played video games, so perhaps I'm the wrong person to comment on watching streams, but they strike me as something that's actually a terrible sign for a society.