Sport leagues and players fighting 'systematic racism'

Amwolf

Pigeon

NFL ratings tank despite record number of men having the time to sit in front of the TV.

Seriously men have to stop supporting this bullshit. BLM agenda is based on marxist lies and no facts. You cannot support that. Pick up better hobbies:

Gun clubs:

Some clubs even allow drinking after and lots of new friends with similar views - men of all races.

Literally anything but watching marxist sports and marxist hollywood is good - the only thing worse is probably cooming.
Precisely. Sports are modern day bread and circuses and inconsequential twaddle. Any white man, woman or child with self-respect should never, ever watch any professional sports or college sports again. They’re all anti-Christian and anti-white.

Sports are an illusion.

FactusIRX

Robin
I'm with you on this. I mean, I understand the appeal of (and sometimes watch) Let's Play videos, if you're interested in buying a game and want to see it in action, or think the guy's commentary on the game is funny.

But the whole "e-sports" thing where you watch teams of Korean guys hunched over their computers playing League of Legends or whatever is absurd, I don't understand the appeal of this stuff at all.
I didn't understand it either, until I started to game during Coofid. After playing for a bit, out of curiosity, I checked out the top streamers, and I was blown away with how good they were. The reflexes, decision making, strategy, spatial awareness, and intelligence were off the charts. I'm talking top 1%-5%. I found out these guys were streaming 8-10 hours per day, often 7 days a week. In law or finance terms, that's 70 billable hours per week. On top of that, they do marketing, outreach, and design. They also have to develop personalities and know how to entertain. That's over 100 hours per week on their craft. They also have no benefits, no pension, no steady wage. It's all eat what you kill, and if you don't kill, you don't eat. It's insane, so I developed mad respect for these guys. They are grinding out for their craft, often sacrificing their bodies for it (pro gamers at age 30 have wrists like they are 70 years old).

For a casual gamer, you get to interact with others in a similar sub-culture, learn tips and tricks, learn strategy, and just chill and relax. It's no different than someone that played chess watching grand-masters play on the television in the 50s. Best of all, there's so many options, so you aren't stuck with a centralized league that dictates everything. A streamer you like supports BLM? Great, you go find another.

Another tangible benefit is it motivates me, and anytime I feel like I have it tough, I just remember the absolute grind these guys do, and realize that's just life.

It's so much better than watching multi-millionaire crybabies complain about their contracts and tell me I'm an evil piece of garbage for being white, while trying to sell me a $300 jersey.

So sports on their own killed themselves out from mismanagement. Throw in the fact they have been pushing the market sports to soy boys and women over the last 15 years, and I had lost all interest a few years ago
I agree. Even before the SWJ nonsense, I lost interest in professional sports long ago. I was able to see the tangible decline of a sport I played as it went from amateur to professional - Same with the Olympics. There might have been something to watch when unpaid amateurs put together teams and went up against one another - Bruce Jenner actually had a part time job while he trained... - but what's the thrill of watching NBA millionaires act like jerks when they defeat poor countries who can barely put up their athletes in a hotel?

With football even SWJ aside, the over-coached players the constant for-tv stoppages, ridiculous amount of substitutions, and bickering over minutia of each play, the relaxing of rules so dumber and dumber athletes can play, there's just nothing interesting about it. I happened to see a game when I was visiting my father last year, I could barely recognize the game I played in high school, and that was sandwiched by commercials every few minutes telling me what drugs I needed to take to feel good.

Last edited:

Amwolf

Pigeon
Even before the SWJ nonsense, I lost interest in professional sports long ago. I was able to see the tangible decline of a sport I played as it went from amateur to professional - Same with the Olympics.
The quality of the Olympics has fallen off a cliff as it's no longer about sport, but rather out-doing the previous hosting country in terms of "bigger and better facilities" in addition to increasing SJW virtue singling by Western nations. Hosting the Olympics has become an enormous burden for many of nations with little to no return. The money would be better off spent elsewhere. The US women's soccer team fiasco during the last World Cup is every reason why anyone who's a self-respecting Christian should boycott this virtue singling platform known as the Olympics. Remember how that lone Christian player who spoke out against the SJW virtue singling was treated not only by the MSM, but also by her own teammates? How she was mocked and ridiculed for her beliefs was strikingly similar to what Tim Tebow experienced during his brief career in the NFL.

Last edited:

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Update: The school's Board of Education release a not-an-apology statement. Pathetic.

I actually think this is pretty good. Students must follow the rules and obey (reasonable) requests from those in authority, which is necessary to maintain decorum and safety. Its a sporting event not a flag waving contest or a free speech event/political rally. The administration says that at future sporting events "no more flags" other than the American flag in its letter, which is good. This doesnt seem like clown world. It actually seems like the administration acted like adults.

I actually think this is pretty good. Students must follow the rules and obey (reasonable) requests from those in authority, which is necessary to maintain decorum and safety. Its a sporting event not a flag waving contest or a free speech event/political rally. The administration says that at future sporting events "no more flags" other than the American flag in its letter, which is good. This doesnt seem like clown world. It actually seems like the administration acted like adults.
Agree if they apply this objectively and fairly but as with 'hate crimes' we all know they don't. This is there reaction when it's a blue lives matter flag, when it's BLM, their reaction is "Amen brother' , just like with breaking the rules on covid. Remember Lenin's "Who? Whom?" that is what drives the left.

Remember how that lone Christian player who spoke out against the SJW virtue singling was treated not only by the MSM, but also by her own teammates?
I was thinking about pro sports and I really think we should do away with them all together - but organically - many institutions are crumbling and fading away because they are out of touch with people or deliberately destroying themselves, and it's obvious other forces even with allegedly for profit enterprises are driving the agenda to the point where they are willing to insult and humiliate customers.

Why? Same reason your bank does it, your shoe company, Amazon, your razor company. They think you have no alternative.

It's the problem of centralized wealth and power. How does this apply to sports?

Why do we need centralized sports ball? I mentioned earlier - that nearly every culture and sometimes even every individual school, and town had some version of 'tackle the guy with the ball' or kick the ball and chase after it.

Imagine if sports developed locally, regionally and were made to actually help kids and adults stay healthy....

When these remain localized they engage the community they are competitive but not the point become distorted (taking drugs, making it the sole focus, ignoring bad behavior) and they actually make people healthier. Here is a fascinating article about runners in Mexico that can run 50+ miles -well into late middle age - with no injuries - - and they don't even 'train for it' yet they remain the best distance runners in the world. they grow up playing and, as adults continue to play, a community oriented ball game:

(this was featured in the famous book "Born to Run" ) This is the purpose of sport - build community - build healthy -coordination, muscles
One of the key components the author found - is it remains joyful - competitive but fun.

A similar thing was seen in England's village cricket matches - the other villages knew one another - so no 'ringers' - the town came out and watched.

This is the equivalent of local food. Pro sports are junk food.

I also think breaking up sports would get rid of the ridiculous competitiveness - some high schools in Texas for example hold kids back, have them on steroids and even defended them when they raped a cheer leader - this is sick and this is allegedly red state America.

Last edited:

Amwolf

Pigeon
I also think breaking up sports would get rid of the ridiculous competitiveness - some high schools in Texas for example hold kids back, have them on steroids and even defended them when they raped a cheer leader - this is sick and this is allegedly red state America.
Outstanding analysis and great suggestions. It's absurd how much money some school districts and universities grovel into their athletic programs. Like you've mentioned, there are many of high schools that have nicer athletic facilities than many D1 colleges and universities.

Just look at the assiduity and colossal waste of money that the University of Nebraska is spending on a new "state of the art" athletic facility that will primarily be used for football: Nebraska football receiving $155M athletic facility, to be largest in US.

I'm sure that this money could be better spent and dispersed throughout Lincoln in ways that would help all throughout the community rather than a bunch of spoiled, self-centered, and unproductive entertainers. You'd never see this happen in one of the education-superior countries such as China, Singapore, Korea, Japan, etc.

Do you not understand? Do you not get it? The players, owners and advertisers hate you and feel nothing but contempt for you.
I don't understand this line of reasoning. I've always known a good chunk of the athletes and owners have contempt for the average Joe. That's the way young males who are highly successful in masculine fields think. Fighter pilots have contempt for normal people as well. Who cares? My opinion of these athletes hasn't changed one bit because of these protests.

Now? Forget about it. Im busy lifting, gardening, shooting and taking care of my house, wife and 4 kids.
My best memories with my dad outside of playing tennis together, are going to high school and college football games.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I don't understand this line of reasoning. I've always known a good chunk of the athletes and owners have contempt for the average Joe. That's the way young males who are highly successful in masculine fields think. Fighter pilots have contempt for normal people as well. Who cares? My opinion of these athletes hasn't changed one bit because of these protests.

My best memories with my dad outside of playing tennis together, are going to high school and college football games.
I didn't know this about fighter pilots, but reading this makes me want to dislike them. I am sure it is not true of all of them so I certainly hold off judgment, but if you cannot be humble and appreciate other men and also be humble and appreciate your own unique God given talents, then you are satanic to the core.

If I come across a quarterback or a fighter pilot or a NBA superstar and they are not humble, I want nothing to do with them but to keep them out of my life. Turn off the TV if they come on, never have my kids get their autograph, and most certainly not associate with them. This is satanic in its nature and pure evil.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Agree if they apply this objectively and fairly but as with 'hate crimes' we all know they don't. This is there reaction when it's a blue lives matter flag, when it's BLM, their reaction is "Amen brother' , just like with breaking the rules on covid. Remember Lenin's "Who? Whom?" that is what drives the left.
Agreed. But this seems like the school board is forging a policy to get out in front of future political demonstrations (such as waiving a BLAM flag) by saying "we have a zero flag waving policy which we enforce even handedly and without regard to the content of the speech." This allows the school to maintain decorum without allegations of selectively enforcing which speech it approves of and which it doesnt, all under the guise of maintaining reasonable standards of disciplien and decorum, which is necessary on a school environment. Its a policy that I (if I were a school board member) would want to see implemented. This avoids excessive first amendment problems, because its got nothing to do with the content/subject matter of the fglag waving/speech. Again, seems like adults being adults.

Amwolf

Pigeon
I didn't know this about fighter pilots, but reading this makes me want to dislike them.
There's truth to this. I've known and worked with some within the industry. They're arrogant, narcissistic assholes -- but who really isn't at least some when you're at or near the top in your field? Nonetheless, I've lost respect for them not because of their arrogance, but because they're servants of a terrorist organization (the USAF) who has bombed countless countries and killed millions of people for the elite, globalists, and Zionists. I'm an ardent protectionist and don't support interventionism to any capacity -- especially when it's being executed to advance Israel's Yinon Plan, General Wesley Clark's Seven Nations Plan, Israel supremacy in the Middle East, profits for the defense contractors, or anyone else with a financial interest in such activities. Further, let's not forget how NATO ceased bombing in the Balkans during Ramadan but not Paskha or how they destroyed hundreds of Orthodox churches and killed thousands of civilians in the process. Lastly, never forget that it was the USAF and RAF who firebombed Dresden in 1945, killing 300,000 German refugees.

The USAF, just like Western interventionism, has never been a friend of nationalists, traditionalists, or Christians. Just look at their recent actions over the Black Sea and encroachment of Russia, the modern day bastion of Christianity.

Last edited:
I didn't know this about fighter pilots, but reading this makes me want to dislike them. I am sure it is not true of all of them so I certainly hold off judgment, but if you cannot be humble and appreciate other men and also be humble and appreciate your own unique God given talents, then you are satanic to the core.

If I come across a quarterback or a fighter pilot or a NBA superstar and they are not humble, I want nothing to do with them but to keep them out of my life. Turn off the TV if they come on, never have my kids get their autograph, and most certainly not associate with them. This is satanic in its nature and pure evil.
I don't want to overstate things. Lots of pro athletes (and fighter pilots) are decent and polite people.