Sport leagues and players fighting 'systematic racism'

I guess you must never relax.
Maybe your waking hours are completely filled by activities. That would be odd and I don't think a great life, but if you want to go hard from sun up to sun down then good for you.
I think you should take some time to:
  • Thoroughly read and think about posts you respond to. I wrote "are your lives so empty that they must be filled with such nonsense" - where in that sentence that I wrote, and that you quoted, do you get 'I never relax'? On the contrary - many posters here have offered pastimes that are actually relaxing and restorative, but just because you choose to spend your time in a certain way, it doesn't make it relaxing or refreshing. Social media for example has been consistently shown to increase anxiety - there are healthy ways to use it but it requires self discipline. I even pointed out that there is a time for 'tom foolery' and 'days of misrule' the problem is that watching sportsball is 4-5 hour a week training program to make you docile and stupid.

• Read up and consider why people smarter than either of us had to say about spending your time the way you do.

I guess you must never relax.
Maybe your waking hours are completely filled by activities. That would be odd and I don't think a great life, but if you want to go hard from sun up to sun down then good for you.
I don't want to live this way, but I know a ton of history that probably 99% of Americans don't know, and I know exactly what is coming. So I spend every waking minute preparing. Whether it is directly working one of my two jobs, researching investment opportunities, working out to be as prepared as possible, or meal prepping healthy food, my time is spend preparing for the hell coming our way.

I don't want to live like this but it is better than not being prepared for what coming and then it arrives.

Maybe it will not come in my life time, if not, then my work will build something up to pass on to others who will eventually face it.

but I know a ton of history that probably 99% of Americans don't know, and I know exactly what is coming
@Stonewall Jackson - Heed these words. Even if you take one Sunday off from sportsball - read about this historical patterns emerging right now - flashpoints in history like 1789 Paris, 1917 Russia (in particular), the end of the Roman Republic, South Africa, Rhodesia... in the case of 1917 Russia, SA and Rhodesia, literally the same inside groups that perpetuated the violence are fomenting it here.

@Stonewall Jackson - Heed these words. Even if you take one Sunday off from sportsball - read about this historical patterns emerging right now - flashpoints in history like 1789 Paris, 1917 Russia (in particular), the end of the Roman Republic, South Africa, Rhodesia... in the case of 1917 Russia, SA and Rhodesia, literally the same inside groups that perpetuated the violence are fomenting it here.
Sundays are my slowest days. On Sundays I usually have a 1 hour workout (sprints, jumping drills, abs, yoga/stretching), grocery store run, yard work, some meal prep, and then that evening I usually fire up some cozy old TV show or old radio show on youtube and trick my mind into relaxing before another week awaits me.

I will turn on the NFL for background noise and to remind me of how foreign this entire system feels to me. The commercials really drive home how bad things are.

I will turn on the NFL for background noise and to remind me of how foreign this entire system feels to me. The commercials really drive home how bad things are.
Yeah, I commented earlier I saw a game last year while visiting my dad.. didn't recognize the game I played, it was ridiculously boring and stupid - stopped every 30 seconds for a silly discussion and 'strategizing' moving entire platoons off and on the field, then they switched to commercials either telling me what big pharma or artificial beer i needed to feel good about being the dumb white male in all the commercials.

If you wanted to show someone everything wrong with America, tuning into the NFL is a good start.

Sundays are my slowest days. On Sundays I usually have a 1 hour workout (sprints, jumping drills, abs, yoga/stretching), grocery store run, yard work, some meal prep, and then that evening I usually fire up some cozy old TV show or old radio show on youtube and trick my mind into relaxing before another week awaits me.

My days off currently are Sunday and Monday. Last week I worked out while watching Browns v. Ravens. Then I picked up an overtime shift at work. At my job there's hardly anything to do on weekends, but people have to be there. There are tvs so I caught the Cowboys vs. Eagles game while getting time and a half. I worked my second job during the day on Monday, then I met up with one of my boyhood friends to watch the Steelers game at the bar. We started watching the Steelers together when we were 5. We get together for a couple Steelers games per year. This week I worked out while watching Steelers vs. Broncos. Then I worked a few hours in the evening at my second job. I caught the end of the Patriots vs. Seahawks game while I meal prepped my next three days of meals. Football is great. I'm annoyed by the antics, but I honestly don't feel any different when actually watching the games. I really do enjoy watching my favorite teams, and having other games on in the background while I go about my daily activities.

I think you should take some time to:
  • Thoroughly read and think about posts you respond to. I wrote "are your lives so empty that they must be filled with such nonsense" - where in that sentence that I wrote, and that you quoted, do you get 'I never relax'? On the contrary - many posters here have offered pastimes that are actually relaxing and restorative, but just because you choose to spend your time in a certain way, it doesn't make it relaxing or refreshing. Social media for example has been consistently shown to increase anxiety - there are healthy ways to use it but it requires self discipline. I even pointed out that there is a time for 'tom foolery' and 'days of misrule' the problem is that watching sportsball is 4-5 hour a week training program to make you docile and stupid.

• Read up and consider why people smarter than either of us had to say about spending your time the way you do.
I agree. I don't see how watching sports when it is combined with Marxist and anti-white propaganda is relaxing or enjoyable. It is sort of like if the NFL was taken over by Nazis, 70% of the players were Germans, they started each game by saluting the swastika and wore labels on their helmets memorializing Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, etc. but a jew told me "well, I still like to watch the games to unwind and socialize."

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
My days off currently are Sunday and Monday. Last week I worked out while watching Browns v. Ravens. Then I picked up an overtime shift at work. At my job there's hardly anything to do on weekends, but people have to be there. There are tvs so I caught the Cowboys vs. Eagles game while getting time and a half. I worked my second job during the day on Monday, then I met up with one of my boyhood friends to watch the Steelers game at the bar. We started watching the Steelers together when we were 5. We get together for a couple Steelers games per year. This week I worked out while watching Steelers vs. Broncos. Then I worked a few hours in the evening at my second job. I caught the end of the Patriots vs. Seahawks game while I meal prepped my next three days of meals. Football is great. I'm annoyed by the antics, but I honestly don't feel any different when actually watching the games. I really do enjoy watching my favorite teams, and having other games on in the background while I go about my daily activities.
Could you possibly imagine any self-respecting black person continuing to watch these games if the players wore "Black race is inferior" and "Africa sucks" shirts, sung Confederate hymns and promoted fundraisers for the Aryan Brotherhood before every game? Wouldn't you laugh in their face if their explanation consisted of a meek "well, it's a nice pastime and I love watching my favorite teams"?

Shit, if I ever knew a black person that was willingly suffering such an affront to their dignity just so they could get their hands on a few hours of mindless distraction, I'd honestly start thinking that they really were born to be slaves.

EDIT: Pendleton beat me to it.

Could you possibly imagine any self-respecting black person continuing to watch these games if the players wore "Black race is inferior" and "Africa sucks" shirts, sung Confederate hymns and promoted fundraisers for the Aryan Brotherhood before every game? Wouldn't you laugh in their face if their explanation consisted of a meek "well, it's a nice pastime and I love watching my favorite teams"?

Shit, if I ever knew a black person that was willingly suffering such an affront to their dignity just so they could get their hands on a few hours of mindless distraction, I'd honestly start thinking that they really were born to be slaves.

EDIT: Pendleton beat me to it.
I don't believe in giving up our institutions, including our cultural institutions. I believe in participating and fighting. Now, I'm all for someone trying to start an alternative. I'd consider supporting a rival league, but that's not available right now.

At any rate, the example you gave isn't apples to apples. Black people all over the South did support PWIs over HBCUs even though for decades after desegregation there were all types of Confederate imagery and pageantry around college football in the South. "The South Will Rise Again" chants while the marching band played Dixie at Ole Miss is comparable to what is happening now with Black Lives Matter. It's not "The black race is inferior."

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
At any rate, the example you gave isn't apples to apples. Black people all over the South did support PWIs over HBCUs even though for decades after desegregation there were all types of Confederate imagery and pageantry around college football in the South. "The South Will Rise Again" chants while the marching band played Dixie at Ole Miss is comparable to what is happening now with Black Lives Matter. It's not "The black race is inferior."
We'll just have to disagree on the meaning of BLM. Burning down cities and assassinating citizens in the streets is hardly comparable to singing "The South Will Rise Again".

I don't believe in giving up our institutions, including our cultural institutions.
I completely understand this sentiment - but there comes a point when it's better to let them crumble, walk away and begin anew. I waited a very, very long time to finally decide to leave my church/denomination. It's painful. Its' sad to see the beautiful churches of my faith waving rainbow flags and hateful lesbian 'ministers' remove plagues noting that patriots once had a pew there. But now that its no longer just pushing their agenda, its' coming after us for our beliefs - which leads me to the next point

"The South Will Rise Again" chants while the marching band played Dixie at Ole Miss is comparable to what is happening now with Black Lives Matter.
These are not comparable at all. One was affirming the core culture, the other is actively seeking to destroy it, as HCE says:
We'll just have to disagree on the meaning of BLM. Burning down cities and assassinating citizens in the streets is hardly comparable to singing "The South Will Rise Again".
And, surprising for someone who uses the moniker Stonewall Jackson but you make the error - or unconsciously take the viewpoint of the left that pride in our culture means that we hate other races or people (I would even argue that blacks, North American Indians and Spanish (white and amerindian) of the old west (not new central american immigrants) are part of our national story and culture.. but that's another discussion. Point is, taking pride in our history doesn't make us 'racist' this is the narrative however being fostered on us by msm and now, major league sports... but it could be all that subconscious programming from watching sportsball :)

My days off currently are Sunday and Monday. Last week I worked out while watching Browns v. Ravens. Then I picked up an overtime shift at work. At my job there's hardly anything to do on weekends, but people have to be there. There are tvs so I caught the Cowboys vs. Eagles game while getting time and a half
Sounds you work pretty hard but also have some down time there - at work :: why not use the time to work on your skills? I have found the more i screwed off at work the more boring it became. Men in particular the more they relax and less challenges they face the more distracted they become.

As for off-work downtime - I, and if I may speak for the other posters here, are not trying to say you can't have fun, goof off, relax, recharge. We're just trying to share our hard earned knowledge - hard earned because looking back we realize how bad for our souls and time wasting it was for us... We obviously disagree about this but why not try to relax in a different way and see if you don't like it?

Last edited:
Primary Sponsor". Really jogs the almonds!
As we all know, the NBA cow tows to authoritarian China and Lebron woudln't dare say a word about Tibet, or the Uygar people...
Notice how corporate America (despite getting all sorts of tax breaks, free money and concessions here) despises America and the core culture but supports China? How much clearer does it have to be!

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I think that black people overestimate their contributions to the USA. Cotton picking in the past could have been done by poor immigrant europeans or the existing white slaves, music like rap - we can do without especially since the social impact is more negative than positive, sports is something that many blacks excel in due to differences in the muscle structure, but frankly if you had slightly worse basketball and football teams, then this would be still worth it given the fact that you could cut the police budget by 50% and also decrease federal spending on welfare and other auxilliary costs by hundreds of billions each year. Getting a bit slower running backs in return while being overall safer, richer and more prosperous - how could the US ever live without that?

EiiYJo4VkAMrXO-.jpg

Somehow the stadiums were full back in the day too:
unnamed (10).jpg

sports is something that many blacks excel in due to differences in the muscle structure,
Some sports, but not others. Swimming is a classic example. Barbados is surrounded by water, and they produce track athletes not swimmers despite easy access to water. US swimming has actually suffered because they are diverting millions of dollars and man hours to be 'diverse' but the needle barely moves......

But even sports like football, things would be very different with some rule changes - if you limited subs, time outs, game stoppage and coaching like in soccer and rugby - the number of black starters would fall dramatically - many don't have the long term endurance. No coaching would mean the team had to think for themselves more and act like a team.. who do you think would start winning then?

South Africa's racist government as actually has to mandate blacks on the soccer and rugby teams.

Imagine if basketball went back to 1950s rules and enforcement the type of player needed would change dramatically.

Getting a bit slower running backs
One theory about the super spike in speed difference- up until say, the 1960s there were still a significant number of Asian and White competitive track sprinters but with the advent of doping, which everyone knows goes on - it could be that blacks get more positive benefits from the drugs than whites - there is also obvious deliberate discrimination (see caste football).

I think that black people overestimate their contributions to the USA
Unfortunately along with "America is systematically racist, and all white people are racist' the false narrative is being pounded into our heads- 'this country was built on the backs of blacks".

I have read that blacks, statistically have no problem with 'self esteem' - in fact the other way around - - one can easily see how having inflated egos could backfire - especially when 'it's because x is racist' excuse is there for all your failures:
"I am great, no need for me to improve, anything bad that happens to me is because of racism."
It's easy to see this is not a formula for success!

With men, dressed in suits or well dressed, behaving like adults. Not like 10 year olds wearing their 'hero's oversized jerseys.

Last edited:
And, surprising for someone who uses the moniker Stonewall Jackson but you make the error - or unconsciously take the viewpoint of the left that pride in our culture means that we hate other races or people (I would even argue that blacks, North American Indians and Spanish (white and amerindian) of the old west (not new central american immigrants) are part of our national story and culture.. but that's another discussion. Point is, taking pride in our history doesn't make us 'racist' this is the narrative however being fostered on us by msm and now, major league sports... but it could be all that subconscious programming from watching sportsball :)
I'm more negatively ethnocentric than positively ethnocentric. I dislike non-white behavior (at the group level) more than I particularly like white behavior.

As for off-work downtime - I, and if I may speak for the other posters here, are not trying to say you can't have fun, goof off, relax, recharge. We're just trying to share our hard earned knowledge - hard earned because looking back we realize how bad for our souls and time wasting it was for us... We obviously disagree about this but why not try to relax in a different way and see if you don't like it?
I definitely agree that sports can become too consuming and a substitute for the things that are really important in life. But my view is that most people use sports properly. It's a fun distraction, an excuse of socialization, and a reason for community pride. The jock sniffing fanatics are a minority. As long as people work hard, regularly exercise their mind and body, and have their spiritual life in order, whatever hobbies a person chooses for their relaxation time is fine.

I think that black people overestimate their contributions to the USA. Cotton picking in the past could have been done by poor immigrant europeans or the existing white slaves, music like rap - we can do without especially since the social impact is more negative than positive, sports is something that many blacks excel in due to differences in the muscle structure, but frankly if you had slightly worse basketball and football teams, then this would be still worth it given the fact that you could cut the police budget by 50% and also decrease federal spending on welfare and other auxilliary costs by hundreds of billions each year. Getting a bit slower running backs in return while being overall safer, richer and more prosperous - how could the US ever live without that?

View attachment 25380

View attachment 25381
Yeah, black sports fan seem confused about why white people watch sports. They think we are watching for the athletic feats, which in my view is a secondary reason people watch. People watch to root for their team. There's a reason white people are much more likely to root for the local team than black people, and white people like college sports much more than black people. If sports were resegregated, almost all white sports fans would watch the white leagues even if the level of athleticism went down.