Sport leagues and players fighting 'systematic racism'

Zanardi

Robin
I watched soccer since a kid, I played soccer in school and high school and I am watching and in love with this sport. When soccer is not on TV, I do something else.

In Europe, doing what the NBA did is unheard of. If Real Madrid players would boycott one Champions Leage game, they would be heavily fined by UEFA, the match lost by 3:0 and almost certainly disqualified from the Champions League.

I don't agree with this:

I'm loving this. The more normie men who turn off sportsball the better. Sportsball to me is about the same as sugar or social media. It is an approved addiction, approved by our society, so it is completely legal, supported and pushed by everyone from top to bottom. But it is just as evil as any other vice.

Men living their lives through accomplishments of other men is disastrous. I used to be an avoid sportsball watcher. It comes from my father, and his father before him. But back in the day it was kept in check by only a few hours available on TV and the sportsball hero's actually supported our country. Some of them even served our country.
Yes, in the past there were sportsmen that serve their countries but come on! If watching a two hour soccer game or basketball game is disastrous then the problem lies in the other 22 hours of the day.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Yes, in the past there were sportsmen that serve their countries but come on! If watching a two hour soccer game or basketball game is disastrous then the problem lies in the other 22 hours of the day.
Most games, in the USA at least, are around 3 hours long. But the problem is that they don't just watch 1 game. Many of them spend the entire day watching back-to-back-to-back games. Or they go to the game 4 hours early, spend 3 hours at the game, and 2 more hours in traffic on the way home. And then the rest of the days they consume as much 24/7 sports coverage as possible.

Instead of learning history or philosophy or even a new skill, they spend most their free time worshiping other men who play with a ball for a living. It isn't just the incredible waste of time, energy and money, it is the horribly mental state it leaves you in. Your entire pride and enjoyment of life depending on some stranger's ability to win a silly game created to teach young men teamwork concepts. It is terrible for you, much like sugar or social media can be.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I don't watch sports in general, with the sole exception being Croatia's national soccer team every now and then, but I can't imagine the level of cuckoldry it takes to keep watching sports after the players are disrespecting you like this. It's one thing for a soulless governing bureaucracy to place this or that restriction or push whatever propaganda, and an entirely another for an individual person to treat their fans like mindless cattle just waiting to be milked for money and/or re-educated by the newest globalist talking points.

It's the difference between being audited by the IRS and being blatantly extorted for "tea money" by a rogue IRS clerk.

Zanardi

Robin
Many of them spend the entire day watching back-to-back-to-back games. Or they go to the game 4 hours early, spend 3 hours at the game, and 2 more hours in traffic on the way home. And then the rest of the days they consume as much 24/7 sports coverage as possible.
If this is so, then I agree. I rarely watch 2-3 games per day (a few times a year) when the Romanian club teams play in the Champions League and Europa League qualifiers and the only time I find feasible to "go to the game 4 hours early, spend 3 hours at the game, and 2 more hours in traffic on the way home" is when I go to National Arena, in Bucharest (about 40 miles south of my city) to see the National team in action. It's a small holiday for me.

Sports coverage bores me to death, because the guys at the TV say exactly what I had said but using their own words. Sometimes they make tactical analysis of a few plays from the ended game (which I find very interesting), but other than this is the same rehash of the same facts.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
In Europe, doing what the NBA did is unheard of. If Real Madrid players would boycott one Champions Leage game, they would be heavily fined by UEFA, the match lost by 3:0 and almost certainly disqualified from the Champions League.
I don't understand your comment. Its unheard of in the States too, that's why it's news.

To paint a clearer picture, both the UEFA and the FIFA support Black players walking off the pitch in case of 'racism'

They also support referees suspending matches indefinitely in case of 'racism' or unwanted political statements from the fans

In general football has been completely infiltrated by the far left/ cultural Marxist agenda. It's the overarching International organisations, the national football federations, the clubs and the majority of the players. Of course England is the furthest down the drain. Football has become just another tentacle in the globohomo arsenal of forcing whatever degeneracy it is down our throats

The only part of football that is still old school, traditional, and rightwing are the fan bases. Guess where they are going after these days.

images (7).jpegimage.jpegimages (8).jpeg

Last edited:

Hypno

Crow
I used to go to MLS matches. In Atlanta, half the fans are SJWs waiving deviant pride flags.

Then, MLS has all the players shove this BLM crap down our throats.

Next, the players refuse to play because of Kenosha. After that, you have players and commentators lecturing us.

That's it. I'm not giving these folks another dime. Same for NFL and NBA.

I was hardcore into baseball over the last few years as my hometown team, the Astros, were one of the best teams in the sport. But sitting with my Dad tonight, turning on the game during a family get-together, and seeing the players walk off the field in a gesture of masturbatory virtue-signaling, I thought, "I'm done with this."

The truth is, I look back on the last few years and regret how much of my time I've wasted getting excited, but more often angry and stressed, watching a stupid game that doesn't affect anything, all under the illusion of an imaginary bond with the team and players that doesn't really exist;
Very well put. Once you step away you'll be amazed when you peek back in.
I turned off sportsball years ago - while in college (which as a VERY long time ago :) ) I couple of years ago I was at my father's and he had a football game on (usually we did other stuff) I was amazed:
  1. Endless discussions and game stoppage - more focused on 'drama' then game itself.
  2. Super specialized players - which is how you can have lower iq players perform - they just have to go in and do one thing. If you were to eliminate time outs and subs, the number of higher iq players would go up substantially. Of course it would get more diverse in a way the owners don't like.
  3. Commercials- frequency but also, since I have no tv/cable they were foreign to me - I realized how manipulative they are. Endless pharmaceutical commercials convincing you are sick and need x medicine to help you. Endless alcohol commercials convincing you you need alcohol (I can scarcely call something like Budweiser 'beer' since it is has little resemblance to that relatively healthy traditional European drink) to feel good. Of course the exact opposite is true.

If someone had no familiarity with America and you wanted to show them what was wrong with it - just watch a recording of the superbowl, halftime show and commercials.

Bet. Hit me with some books titles or links when you have a moment.
His FBI records are sealed until 2027 t - do you wonder why a the leftist judge did it?
Even his biographer admitted that he had numerous affairs, hired prostitutes, and encouraged his aides to rape a parishioner while he watched

It included a tape which, according to an FBI summary, recorded King laughing and offering “advice” as a fellow Baptist minister “forcibly raped” a woman just a few minutes walk from The White House in Washington DC.

But despite their attempts to spread the story of King’s “sex orgies” and 40-plus extramarital affairs, the story never appeared in the media.

“They tried, but the press would not touch it,” said David Garrow,
a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian who has dived into a recent release of files previously buried in the US National Archives collection relating to the assassination of John F Kennedy.

- msm ran cover for him or didn't report it:

Of course American MSM didn't even report this except the NYT going after the biographer. BTW the biographer was a huge fan of MLK - a liberal - but he said his conscious guided him. He got a dose of having a conscious and being among marxists.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Continuing to think about this, I don't want to completely write off sports. I think they can be fun and beneficial. But maybe it would be better to support our real local teams - little league, high school teams, maybe independent leagues.

With kids' teams, at least you're getting actual players from your area to support, and you're probably not going to get whipped into the same sort of frenzy or emotionally invested as with the big leagues. Plus, little to no advertising involved. It basically lets you do all the same stuff, is probably more relaxing, and way cheaper.

If my children want to play sports, I'll gladly support them and go to their games. Who cares if they're less talented than the zillionaires on TV? More talent is just more temptation toward idolatry. The real purpose is to have fun and let playing the sport develop your character.

Continuing to think about this, I don't want to completely write off sports. I think they can be fun and beneficial. But maybe it would be better to support our real local teams - little league, high school teams, maybe independent leagues.
A grass roots movement would be a great idea, but why not return them to their roots -like we do with religion, community and organic foods. Most of these were developed as martial practice - the original Olympics were in full armor. In the American frontier 'wrasslin' contests were informal things when communities gathered for harvests or county livestock market days.
Almost all martial arts that have been sportified have lost their practicality - archery, even marksmanship, fencing, even wrestling - they have been abstracted by competition rules. Many a competition archer couldn't hunt to save his life. A lot of sport becomes money and equipment driven. Most of it is to entertain, not make better men.

Why does everyone need mass market corporate sportsball? Why not diversity of games again? It used to be there were hundreds of variations of the 'tackle the dude with the ball game' (American Football, Australian Rules Football, Rugby) many village rival games in Europe have their own rules and customs. Why do we need it homogenized?

With kids' teams, at least you're getting actual players from your area to support, and you're probably not going to get whipped into the same sort of frenzy or emotionally invested as with the big leagues.
Umm ever been to a little league game? Parents can be brutal. :)

If my children want to play sports, I'll gladly support them and go to their games.
Yeah but you can also gently guide them and let them try out the incredible variety that's out there - no reason to get on the sportsball train - or these ridiculous 'traveling teams' for kids. Let them just enjoy the joy movement and getting in tune with their bodies.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Very well put. Once you step away you'll be amazed when you peek back in.
I turned off sportsball years ago - while in college (which as a VERY long time ago :) ) I couple of years ago I was at my father's and he had a football game on (usually we did other stuff) I was amazed:
  1. Endless discussions and game stoppage - more focused on 'drama' then game itself.
  2. Super specialized players - which is how you can have lower iq players perform - they just have to go in and do one thing. If you were to eliminate time outs and subs, the number of higher iq players would go up substantially. Of course it would get more diverse in a way the owners don't like.
  3. Commercials- frequency but also, since I have no tv/cable they were foreign to me - I realized how manipulative they are. Endless pharmaceutical commercials convincing you are sick and need x medicine to help you. Endless alcohol commercials convincing you you need alcohol (I can scarcely call something like Budweiser 'beer' since it is has little resemblance to that relatively healthy traditional European drink) to feel good. Of course the exact opposite is true.

If someone had no familiarity with America and you wanted to show them what was wrong with it - just watch a recording of the superbowl, halftime show and commercials.
Heh, it has been so long since I sat down and watched sportsball that I forgot about how God awful/anti-family/anti-Christian the commercials are.

That is yet another reason to quit sportsball. The commercials are endless streams of men behaving like children, women having all the answers, kids one-upping their parents, and products that are harmful for your soul.

Heh, it has been so long since I sat down and watched sportsball that I forgot about how God awful/anti-family/anti-Christian the commercials are.

That is yet another reason to quit sportsball. The commercials are endless streams of men behaving like children, women having all the answers, kids one-upping their parents, and products that are harmful for your soul.
Not to mention PSAs scolding men for being violent towards women, whenever a pro athlete beats his wife, which is every other week.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I've found Jason Whitlock to be the lone sports writer who is pushing back well against the BLM Movement. He is a Christian, and seems to have seperated himself from blindly following sports figures which so many in the industry are inclined to do. He has written some pretty good articles over the past months.

Here he breaks down some background to Lebron James
- LBJ has next to no education, only high school, and likely nobody was bugging him to do his homework.
- LBJ spends no time actually investigating isssues / scenarios before tweeting out
- LBJ supports dems Biden & Harris, who have been in favour of alot of the mass incarceration that has taken place in USA and is in many cases the real case of injustice

Soccer is very globalist though.

"Oh but but, it doesn't matter that there are no english players on Chelsea, what are you racist?"

You know, I remember quite clearly when until very recently there were strict rules for how many foreigners were allowed on a team in UEFA. It went from max 3 players to max 5 players to minimum 3 local players to fuck it.

If watching a two hour soccer game or basketball game is disastrous then the problem lies in the other 22 hours of the day.
It's not just two hours -that's like saying 'oh smoking a joint only takes 10 minutes. It's not just two hours, it's the residual effects :
a. endless anti-white globalist propaganda (commercials and now during the game) even if you think you are immune to it you are being effected by it.
b. investing time and mental energy into 'your' team - memorizing player stats, getting 'passionate' discussions about who is the better quarterback.
c. distraction from what matters/those two hours could be better spent doing a constructive hobby. It's immoral in a sense to waste hours about something that is essentially meaningless.
d. how many sportsball fans just watch one game two hours a week? And what about the countless hours watching sportsball news?

Yes and they use it a propaganda to promote globalist policies - see how great France is because of diversity! The all diverse French team is symbolic of what globalists want to do to France itself.
If you talk with true football people, those who actually train or are volunteers in clubs and so on, older people, they'll tell you that blacks are promoted in the youth system, largely because they mature faster, so these career coaches, will just stack a team with black youth and win their tourneys, while the white talent gets put on the bench.

This is also why countries that do not focus so strictly on winning in the youth leagues, usually have far whiter teams on their national teams. Countries like Italy, which focuses on playing defense over winning, Spain which focuses on skill, Danes with their emphasis on creativity, Swedes with their focus on hard work before anything etc.

These teams perform far better pr. capita than Britain, Belgium, Holland, France etc.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
His FBI records are sealed until 2027 t - do you wonder why a the leftist judge did it?
Even his biographer admitted that he had numerous affairs, hired prostitutes, and encouraged his aides to rape a parishioner while he watched

It included a tape which, according to an FBI summary, recorded King laughing and offering “advice” as a fellow Baptist minister “forcibly raped” a woman just a few minutes walk from The White House in Washington DC.

But despite their attempts to spread the story of King’s “sex orgies” and 40-plus extramarital affairs, the story never appeared in the media.

“They tried, but the press would not touch it,” said David Garrow,
a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian who has dived into a recent release of files previously buried in the US National Archives collection relating to the assassination of John F Kennedy.

- msm ran cover for him or didn't report it:

Of course American MSM didn't even report this except the NYT going after the biographer. BTW the biographer was a huge fan of MLK - a liberal - but he said his conscious guided him. He got a dose of having a conscious and being among marxists.

Not to turn this into a MLK thread, but complaining about his supposed orgies is as lame as complaining about Trump's relations with Stormy Daniels. The only thing that I care about is that he led an effective but peaceful movement with zero casualties, or even property damage. And whether you agree with his goals or not, the fact that the modern left would instantly brand his speeches as the incarnation Hitler/Uncle Tom should surely make you feel less eager to shit on his memory.