Sport leagues and players fighting 'systematic racism'

Most games, in the USA at least, are around 3 hours long. But the problem is that they don't just watch 1 game. Many of them spend the entire day watching back-to-back-to-back games. Or they go to the game 4 hours early, spend 3 hours at the game, and 2 more hours in traffic on the way home. And then the rest of the days they consume as much 24/7 sports coverage as possible.

Instead of learning history or philosophy or even a new skill, they spend most their free time worshiping other men who play with a ball for a living. It isn't just the incredible waste of time, energy and money, it is the horribly mental state it leaves you in. Your entire pride and enjoyment of life depending on some stranger's ability to win a silly game created to teach young men teamwork concepts. It is terrible for you, much like sugar or social media can be.
Well spoken.

To put things into perspective:
During the season, I used to take in an entire NFL game once or twice a month, from my recliner. That being said...

-I had no idea which teams would be playing, until the game started.
-The outcome of the game was irrelevant - I cared nothing about who 'won', or 'lost'.
-The game was for entertainment (just like watching a movie), and after it was done my time investment was done.
-If the entire NFL shut down forever, it would have no impact on my life.
-I haven't watched a game (or any television programs for that matter) since the pure analogue signals (free) were done away with - don't miss any of it.

The problem is most people have an emotional involvement in sports; this foolishness being one, if not the, telltale sign of low-confidence (aka: lack of personal identity) in a male. The following is not even a complete list:

-Can't miss a game.
-Has season's tickets to a team, or venue.
-Wears other people's names on his back.
-Will actually have any sort of 'power process' mood alteration (positive, or negative) based on the results of the game - mental illness.
-Wears commercial logos on his back.
-Lives through other people's 'accomplishments'.
-Degrades men who don't care for (need) sporting events.
-Yells at the screen during plays.
-Will get into heated arguments, or fistfights, defending 'his guy' or challenged' statistics.
-Requires alcohol for his hobby. (I, too, would need to be mentally inebriated, to convince myself that a ball/puck going into it's respective goal is actually that important.)
-Wife/girlfriend is always an airhead.
-Neglects the more important things to indulge his sports' obsession.
-Would have a meltdown if organized/televised sports disappeared .
-Even the Government knows the fragility of the typical 'manly man' chest-thumping sportsball/bar addict; that's why the beer/marijuana dispensaries were kept open during Covid. Take away sports & booze? - Domestic violence and riots would have increased 1000 fold, and I'm not attempting to be hyperbolic with that statement.

You want to see the highest concentration of Low-T, faggot-ass 'men' with no identity of their own? Just look into the televised stands of your typical NFL/NBA/NFL stadium, or the windows of the local pub - Absolutely no difference between those sportsball fan(atic)s, and the lost boys of a Comicon or Brony convention.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
If you talk with true football people, those who actually train or are volunteers in clubs and so on, older people, they'll tell you that blacks are promoted in the youth system, largely because they mature faster, so these career coaches, will just stack a team with black youth and win their tourneys, while the white talent gets put on the bench.

This is also why countries that do not focus so strictly on winning in the youth leagues, usually have far whiter teams on their national teams. Countries like Italy, which focuses on playing defense over winning, Spain which focuses on skill, Danes with their emphasis on creativity, Swedes with their focus on hard work before anything etc.

These teams perform far better pr. capita than Britain, Belgium, Holland, France etc.
That's definitely one part of the story.

What also explains their rise is

1. The game becoming much more physical. Black players on average are not skillful yet are more athletic. Stamina, starting speed etc. are now more important than having the ability to read the game and give a clever through pass

Watch the África Cup next year. Pure comedy capers, has nothing to do with football

2. Blacks and other immigrants (Moroccans, Algerians, Yugoslavians etc.) usually only participate in football and kickboxing. Natives on the other hand practice a wide range of sports

3. Immigrants put way more effort in pursuing a professional career in football. Most middle and upper class native youngsters focus on education and leave sports for what it should be, a good way to socialize, recreate and get fit.

1. The game becoming much more physical. Black players on average are not skillful yet are more athletic. Stamina, starting speed etc. are now more important than having the ability to read the game and give a clever through pass
I don't really follow soccer anymore, but I do remember this changing. I remember when Bayer Leverkusen was winning in the champions league in the early 2000s and I was just blown away by the tempo of the game. I was thinking EPO at the time, because it was such a big thing in cycling.

I've noticed that the game did get a lot faster and lot more running, taller and much heavier defenders as well. I think this is because of drugs as well.

Not to turn this into a MLK thread, but complaining about his supposed orgies is as lame as complaining about Trump's relations with Stormy Daniels. The only thing that I care about is that he led an effective but peaceful movement with zero casualties, or even property damage.
Not just orgies, but rape. And I think personal integrity does matter. If it didn't why is the left so scared to reveal it? I think there is a direct relation between Clinton's sexual cruelty (or Nero's or Caligula's ) and despotic corruption. Look at the integrity of someone like Robert E. Lee or Theodore Roosevelt - then look at their personal lives. I am not talking about a mistress - that's usually the folly of men trying to recapture their youth - I am doing about sexual deviancy.

Also they did incite violence and chaos - not to the extent you are seeing now but they definitely did. People now have a completely sanitized and white washed history of that movement - it was radical communists trying to destabilize society. They would come to conservative areas and deliberately taunt people (public sex between races, etc) trying to provoke the police (just like now) so they could get pictures of being 'oppressed'.

Thurogood Marshall despised King.

And you're right - his speeches about a colorblind society are now 'racist' :)

Last edited:
Continuing to think about this, I don't want to completely write off sports. I think they can be fun and beneficial. But maybe it would be better to support our real local teams - little league, high school teams, maybe independent leagues.

With kids' teams, at least you're getting actual players from your area to support, and you're probably not going to get whipped into the same sort of frenzy or emotionally invested as with the big leagues. Plus, little to no advertising involved. It basically lets you do all the same stuff, is probably more relaxing, and way cheaper.

If my children want to play sports, I'll gladly support them and go to their games. Who cares if they're less talented than the zillionaires on TV? More talent is just more temptation toward idolatry. The real purpose is to have fun and let playing the sport develop your character.
I enjoyed this comment, and agree with the positive motivation behind it.

The only thing I would alter is the need for any official teams; in fact, no (minor) leagues/official organization at all.

The "temptation toward idolatry" that you speak of will otherwise always creep in, whether in the participants, or the spectators - this seems to be unavoidable, no matter how good the intention.

Maybe just go back to the time when a bunch of us would get a game together on the spur of the moment, and go at it until we couldn't run anymore! When it was done, we walked (hobbled) home, with only the memory of the fun we had, and the skills/oops we made during that multi-hour 'rivalry':). No permanent records, or official standings, or trophy at the end - there was no 'end'! Each game at it's own time; independent of the previous, or the next.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I don't really follow soccer anymore, but I do remember this changing. I remember when Bayer Leverkusen was winning in the champions league in the early 2000s and I was just blown away by the tempo of the game. I was thinking EPO at the time, because it was such a big thing in cycling.

I've noticed that the game did get a lot faster and lot more running, taller and much heavier defenders as well. I think this is because of drugs as well.
Could be. When Juventus beat Ajax in the '96 CL final there were very persistent rumours of doping programs in the Italian league.

Of course the UEFA never looked into those rumours because noone would benefit from it

Performance enhancing drugs have been very common throughout the history of football. Players in their 60s and 70s often jokingly bring up that they all had their own 'dealers' to provide them with peppers and other performance enhancing drugs

Lots of those older players died from heart failure in their 50s and 60s

These days I am not sure if drug programs would work. There's a lot of testing and surveillance. I am more inclined towards selection based on height, power, explosiveness etc as the reason why the game is changing.

But then again the number of contemporary professional football players experiencing heart failure could indicate that there is something else at play

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
Agreed. In fact, I expect MLK to be canceled by the left sooner or later. His brand is too valuable right now, but in just a few years I wouldn't be surprised if he's written off as some homophobe and misogynist and, eventually, maybe even he will get the catch-all white supremacist label.

I think many men watch sportsballl because it's a bonding thing, there is also heavy social pressure (though that's changing) and it gives something 'safe' to talk about you can take 'bold' stands on who's the best QB. Sportsball satisfy one's desire for debate and expressing opinion and even gentle taunting without being anything meaningful. Sportsball's whole importance is its meaninglessness..
Right. Sports is a meaningless stand in for the things men feel passionately about. There is massive value in having something to care about that is meaningless. It allows you to form bonds with your neighbors or coworkers. And even if you do agree politically or religiously with the people around you, isn't it exhausting to spend all day talking about those subjects? I work at a place where there's literally one open male liberal out of hundreds of employees. I still don't want to talk about serious issues all the time. And we certainly aren't going to talk about our feelings. Sports are great. Can't wait for football.

You want to see the highest concentration of Low-T, faggot-ass 'men' with no identity of their own? Just look into the televised stands of your typical NFL/NBA/NFL stadium, or the windows of the local pub - Absolutely no difference between those sportsball fan(atic)s, and the lost boys of a Comicon or Brony convention.
This is completely wrong. The most hardcore college and NFL fans played high school football growing up. They were the jocks in high school.

There is massive value in having something to care about that is meaningless. It allows you to form bonds with your neighbors or coworkers.
Read the insightful posts by @It_is_my_time and quotes by great philosophers and astute observers of the decline of societies (Cato, Theodore Roosevelt). I understand the need for common bonds, for something neutral to discuss, but there are better ways to do it. Is it really a good idea to invest so much time in something so meaningless?
I don't watch sportsball, I still get along with my neighbors and coworkers.

I still don't want to talk about serious issues all the time.
I understand the need for blowing of steam, times of folly (almost all cultures had some equivalent of 'lord of misrule' days - like Halloween and Mardi Gras. With sportsball it's every week, for hours on end not once or twice a year. And it is intentionally made to distract and now propagandize. Do you really think your mind is impervious to the hours and hours of brainwashing and soft and now not so soft propaganda? The rules are changed and owners go out of their way to promote black players and marginalize white ones (see caste football) Are you still going to submit to a weekly humiliation ritual? Man, a drug dealer never had a better addict.

The most hardcore college and NFL fans played high school football growing up. They were the jocks in high school
umm no. Maybe most guys who played HS or college ball still watch it, but most fans never played. Take one look in the stands, fat, overweight men acting like childish idiots. Honestly tell me you think 'ah there's a great citizen of a great country'. Wearing their 'hero's jersey with the name of another man on their back, something only 10 year olds did a generation ago.
For the record I played football and contact sports with no protective gear (wrestling, rugby) I love doing athletics of all sorts, and occasionally I do watch and can see the value of watching and admiring something you are trying to be good at eve if you don't want to be pro (in fact I think professional sports of all sorts should be banned) - I see no value in football as it is played now, even on the high school level. That reminds me - the overwhelming evidence it causes brain damage in players -is it still worth it to you?

Last edited:

Mr Freedom

Sparrow

tomtud

Pelican
The NBA
Wasn't there a Black NBA player who called a White NBA player a racial slur only a week ago? Funny how the MSM barely picked up on it..

goes to show you that they truly do not want equality.

Here is what NBA coaches think of you and your family if you dare to defend yourself from being killed by a violent mob.

The problem is these people dont feel the repercussions of their actions and when they do the cognitive dissonance is on full display. Its like the antifa calling for police to be disbanded, saying ACAB then the second they get in trouble its "call the police, where are the police!!".
They dont want to live in the world they created

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Professional Sportsball fandom is simping. Spread the word.

Given your time and money to worship overgrown child-apes in shiny nylon costumes is every bit as disgraceful and pathetic as giving time and money to idiotic, exhibitionist whores whom you'll never fuck.

Go be entertained by your kid's team and their games. Stop worshiping morons who would kill you and rape your wives and daughters if they could.

Read the insightful posts by @It_is_my_time and quotes by great philosophers and astute observers of the decline of societies (Cato, Theodore Roosevelt). I understand the need for common bonds, for something neutral to discuss, but there are better ways to do it. Is it really a good idea to invest so much time in something so meaningless?
I don't watch sportsball, I still get along with my neighbors and coworkers.
I understand the argument. I'm not sure it's valid. Spectator sports were huge when Rome was in it's glory days. Spectator sports were huge when the USA was on the rise.

understand the need for blowing of steam, times of folly (almost all cultures had some equivalent of 'lord of misrule' days - like Halloween and Mardi Gras. With sportsball it's every week, for hours on end not once or twice a year. And it is intentionally made to distract and now propagandize. Do you really think your mind is impervious to the hours and hours of brainwashing and soft and now not so soft propaganda?
We have lots of free time in our society. You can bitch about sports taking up too much time when we've gotten rid of video games, music, movies, tv shows, drugs, and all the other daily time killing parts of our society that are much, much more unhealthy compared to spectator sports. I actually view sports as one of the more wholesome parts of our consumer culture. Nobody's going to spend 100% of their time on family, religion, work, and self improvement. As long as all those parts of your life are solid, there's nothing wrong with having a passive hobby.

umm no. Maybe most guys who played HS or college ball still watch it, but most fans never played. Take one look in the stands, fat, overweight men acting like childish idiots. Honestly tell me you think 'ah there's a great citizen of a great country'. Wearing their 'hero's jersey with the name of another man on their back, something only 10 year olds did a generation ago.
For the record I played football and contact sports with no protective gear (wrestling, rugby) I love doing athletics of all sorts, and occasionally I do watch and can see the value of watching and admiring something you are trying to be good at eve if you don't want to be pro (in fact I think professional sports of all sorts should be banned) - I see no value in football as it is played now, even on the high school level. That reminds me - the overwhelming evidence it causes brain damage in players -is it still worth it to you?
1. Yeah, people are fat and overweight in America. Those same people played sports growing up.
2. Certainly all young men should participate in at least one contact sport. I view football as the best for several reasons. First, I view team sports as superior to individual sports in preparing you for life. Second, football is the highest status of youth sports. Third, football has the largest team. This means that all types of personalities are present, except wimps. Most kids will find a group of guys to fit in with. Fourth, football is the least specialized sport. You don't have to be good at one skill or have one body type to find a place on the team. I'd recommend all parents at least give their kids the opportunity to try out football. Men who don't participate in dangerous activities don't turn out right.

Last edited: