Spreadable butter and mayo without seed oils?

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I think the same thing. After all, Avocados, Coconuts, and Olives are all seeds too. Why is their oil ok, but other seed oils are bad?

avacado oil, coconut oil and olive oil are made from the "meat" of the drupe/fruit, not from the seeds. Still not sure avacado oil is any good though.

I prefer just using butter, clarified butter, tallow, or lard.

Salocin

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Beef tallow is excellent. To get the high quality stuff is a bit pricey. I've been considering making my own.

Apparently many butchers will sell the leaf fat you need for very cheap, or possibly give it to you if you're already a customer.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Beef tallow is excellent. To get the high quality stuff is a bit pricey. I've been considering making my own.

Apparently many butchers will sell the leaf fat you need for very cheap, or possibly give it to you if you're already a customer.
Even then, it's probably leagues better than the garbage coming from McDonald's

PomInOz

Chicken
Catholic
In Australia we have a brand called Mainland that offer a clean whipped spreadable butter with no ZOG oils.

They also offer an ‘organic’ spreadable version but is cut with canola oil, the mind boggles. The lengths producers will go to dupe consumers is unreal.