State Fair ride disaster

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:
Kona said:

An ex-girlfriend of mine moved to America in the early 90's, and became obsessed with the Weinermobile. I never understood why. She was highly-intelligent. Why did she keep sending me her photos of this damn hot dog on wheels all the time?

Now, seeing that picture, I find myself thinking back to our sex life, and I suspect she was trying, in her own subtle way, to tell me that she missed me.

Funny...Image reminded me of one of the first times I tried anal and I didnt have any lube but I put it in there anyway. You could call it the "Alls fair ride disaster"

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Samseau said:
The Beast1 said:
This ride at Cedar Point was built in 1989 using the same steel you were praising earlier Samsaeu. You telling me it's unsafe?

Did you read point 2?

From your post...
Samseau said:
For public safety, I don't think it unreasonable to make a law stating all rides over 25 years must be decommissioned and torn down.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
AnonymousBosch said:
Kona said:

An ex-girlfriend of mine moved to America in the early 90's, and became obsessed with the Weinermobile. I never understood why. She was highly-intelligent. Why did she keep sending me her photos of this damn hot dog on wheels all the time?

Now, seeing that picture, I find myself thinking back to our sex life, and I suspect she was trying, in her own subtle way, to tell me that she missed me.

Just put your weiner in the red opening with black trim they told me.....

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Even if the rides are 100% perfectly safe, they're still lame. None of my nice or memorable moments come from amusement parks; however, I have plenty of memories of people shambling around because they read that the place was cool on a generic Buzzfeed list or bragging about their bravery for pretending to jump from a cliff.

Now where is that "Haters gonna hate" meme...