Stop the Steal Caravan heads for DC

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Have you guys heard about the apparent Covid 19 requirement to get into the city? Curious as to how you're going to manage that?

I hope everyone just goes and doesn't sweat it.
The way they enforce that rule is for those arriving by air, or if you're already in the city and they catch you doing something.

DC doesn't have an airport. The two airports for the DC metro area are based in Virginia, which have no restrictions like that. If you're coming by car, they can't check every car crossing into the city limits. By the nature of the layout of DC transport, this travel restrictions mean absolutely nothing

Essentially, these laws are just to discourage people from travel. The only way they could get someone for this would be if you walked up to a police officer and yelled in his face that you haven't done the proper quarantine protocol.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
You gotta wonder whether the mayor will shut down the entry points into the city via car.

I am assuming its run by Dems, and they will be very afraid of this rally, both in person, and also would want to shut down the force of it all.

I'm 100% behind you guys up here in Canada. Time to take your country back!

You gotta wonder whether the mayor will shut down the entry points into the city via car.

I am assuming its run by Dems, and they will be very afraid of this rally, both in person, and also would want to shut down the force of it all.

I like our Albertan "Snow Mexicans".
When it goes down, y'all are welcome to stay with me and take some commies out.

Mike_Key

Robin

Impossible to shut down the hundreds of entry points into the city.

I may head down there.

Easy_C

Crow
You don’t need to shut down all of the entry points. Granted there’s a maze of ways in over in the Dulles area but those ways go over and under all the main arteries

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
The way they enforce that rule is for those arriving by air, or if you're already in the city and they catch you doing something.

DC doesn't have an airport. The two airports for the DC metro area are based in Virginia, which have no restrictions like that. If you're coming by car, they can't check every car crossing into the city limits. By the nature of the layout of DC transport, this travel restrictions mean absolutely nothing

Essentially, these laws are just to discourage people from travel. The only way they could get someone for this would be if you walked up to a police officer and yelled in his face that you haven't done the proper quarantine protocol.
Dr. Gupta on CNN put something out about the whole country being red, worse than ever etc. Obviously this is a convenient way to discourage travel, caravans, rallies, etc. Will have to see if it gets lifted in time for the inauguration - and who will be getting inaugurated.

I thought it was just hotels, employers, etc who might enforce it. Didnt hear about it being enforced in air travel.