Stop the Steal Caravan heads for DC

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
Have you guys heard about the apparent Covid 19 requirement to get into the city? Curious as to how you're going to manage that?

I hope everyone just goes and doesn't sweat it.

Just ignore - this is way beyond Covid BS - the police should be on your side.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Loosely related, a Trump caravan was attacked by a driver/vehicle. The person was apprehended and then let go??

California: Man Drives Car into Trump Caravan, Injures Two, Gets RELEASED from Custody

Santa Maria police said the Trump rally was traveling westbound down Stowell Road around 2:10 p.m.

At the same time, a 20-year-old Santa Maria man was driving eastbound on Stowell when he made a U-turn and caught up with the rally, gesturing and shouting aggressively at participating vehicles. Officers said the man even threw bottles and other objects at drivers as he passed.

While the Trump rally continued west, the man suddenly turned from Stowell onto College Drive. Several minutes later, witnesses said they saw the man driving at high speeds on Speed Street back toward Stowell.

Video taken by bystanders at the scene shows the man accelerating through the stop sign at Speed Street and Stowell Road. He then drove straight into the path of the Trump parade and crashed into one car, causing it to collide with another nearby car...

The car Garza collided with had two passengers inside and rolled over on impact. One suffered a broken arm while the other suffered swelling on the arm.

Police arrested Garza but later released him from custody. It is unclear why."

Source: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/calif...ravan-injures-two-gets-released-from-custody/

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Plenty of free parking on weekends at the Metro stations near the ends of the lines in MD and VA. Park and take Metro about a half hour or so in to the City. Closest stations to the Capital Beltway with parking in MD are Grosvenor, Greenbelt, Largo and New Carrolton.

Closest stations to the Capital Beltway with parking in VA are: Franconia, Van Dorn, Huntington and Vienna.

If you are coming in to DC from the West, Whiele Station in VA is probably your best bet. If ypu are coming in from the north like the PA area then park at Shady Grove Station. Smooth sailing into DC from all of these points.

Masks are required. If you forget yours then ask the station manager for one.
More specifics here.

Last edited:

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This just sounds like a trap to me, like Charlotesville was.

Call me a gigantic pussy, but there's no way I'd go. This is the powder keg they have been waiting for. The media has been salivating for their chance to prove how "violent" Trump supporters are, and they'll use this to manufacture that narrative.

If Trump supporters go to Washington en masse, there WILL be antifa goons and cops waiting with orders to take down the "fascists......by any means necessary."

I have a very bad feeling about this. I don't see how we'll get through this weekend without several people dying.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
This just sounds like a trap to me, like Charlotesville was.

Call me a gigantic pussy, but there's no way I'd go. This is the powder keg they have been waiting for. The media has been salivating for their chance to prove how "violent" Trump supporters are, and they'll use this to manufacture that narrative.

If Trump supporters go to Washington en masse, there WILL be antifa goons and cops waiting with orders to take down the "fascists......by any means necessary."

I have a very bad feeling about this. I don't see how we'll get through this weekend without several people dying.

That could indeed happen. I've pondered about such a possibility too

But then again what is the alternative? The Marxists have made their goals clear in both word and action. It's the total eradication of everything you stand for.

They are coming for you, your family, your income, your churches, your values, and everything else you care about

If Biden wins the Presidency (I consider it a 50/50 at this point) I expect the violence to continue if not accelerate.

These are well trained and well organised feral dogs and they are out of control

Might as well take your chances tomorrow. Especially now that there still is a decent chance Trump is going to pull through

And then again it might also turn out to be a calm and peaceful afternoon..

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Well, "Unite the Right" was supposed to be a calm and peaceful afternoon, and four years later they're still talking about how a "fascist" "murdered" a "peaceful protestor."

This thing just sounds like a trap to me. Get all your enemies gathered in one spot to make nice easy targets......

If anyone is going, for god's sake, keep your wits about you and the minute things go bad, get the hell out of there!

To counteract the impending possibility of antifa and dc metro clashing with the protesters (funny calling these protesters the good guys for once), I would recommend infiltrators in antifa in the dc area to mess up their operations as much as possible to buy time and space for the caravans to make it peacefully to capital hill. Also guaranteed both sides will be recording though we know the media already favors the antifa, it will be surely ironic to see the media taking a stance against protestors for the first time in a long time (think they only ran bad pieces on them at the G8 and NATO summits before, for obvious reasons). Be careful to all who are going.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Well, "Unite the Right" was supposed to be a calm and peaceful afternoon, and four years later they're still talking about how a "fascist" "murdered" a "peaceful protestor."

This thing just sounds like a trap to me. Get all your enemies gathered in one spot to make nice easy targets......

If anyone is going, for god's sake, keep your wits about you and the minute things go bad, get the hell out of there!
There have been hundreds if not thousands of MAGA rallies since then

Many of them in Blue states and cities

Nothing that is worth it comes without risk. Obviously there is a risk involved, noone will deny this

If you want to make yourself seen and heard, go. If you feel scared about the whole ordeal, stay home

But be aware that one day the mob might turn up in your residential neighbourhood as well

Philosopher

Woodpecker
Great work for everyone who went to DC-it was an electric and frstive atmosphere. Staying in big groups was key to not getting attacked afterwards. As I mentioned to some of the organisers - we need to establish a permanent presence there such as tents near the SCOTUS as well as our own “election commissions” for each battleground state doing own recounts.