Subversive Media and the Jewish Mind

As if the ideal conservative marriage is asexual and children just pop into existence for one of its examples

Back in my younger years I remember and elderly couple that couldn't their keep their hands off of each other at my church & I guarantee you their sex life was probably super fulfilling and they loved each other dearly.

And they were never aggressively flirtatious or obscene in a front of other people but you could tell they had a spark with each other that they worked to keep strong and burning appropriately under God.

The way she would talk wonderfully about her husband to anybody that would come over for dinner is a kind of woman of like to have well Into old age. She absolutely adored him and held on to his word like it was gold.

He was an elder at the church that I went to then.

The poor old lady was heartbroken when her husband had died. I mean I didn't really notice that stuff when I was 10 Or 11 years old but in retrospect you are exactly right about these kind of things but you could tell the had a strong foundation in Jesus in their marriage. She lived another 16 years before she passed away herself.

They were a godly beautiful couple together in their old age. I hope and pray that I meet a woman like her ( albeit at a significantly younger age :laughter: )... But my hope wanes And I'm a Essentially given up and decided to mostly follow God in suit of anything fulfilling.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
I remember back when I was about 13 or 14 when I saw this movie called Pleasantville..... Back then I was an Impressionable teenager and I believe that movie was what spun me more liberal than anything I had watched.

And the entire premise of this movie is a complete rejection of traditional societee and embracing the nihilistic unfulfilling lust filled pleasures.

Yeah It's garbage like this which slowly eroded what few morals we have today in our society.

Hollywood constantly needs to show the "1950s" (however defined) were REALLY BAD and today is SO MUCH BETTER.

I think its projection: they left wing ruined the paradise of the 1950s lifestyle, in many ways deliberately, and so must constantly repeat that, no matter how GREAT the 1950s lifestyle and world looks, it DESERVED TO DIE because people were all SECRETLY MISERABLE of W, X, Y, Z (usually racism, sexism, "unhappy" marriages, and "evil Christian" repression).

Because deep down the left knows exactly how awful its destruction was, and knows that when people find that 1950s time period wonderful in retrospect, they are right.

I expect anti-1950s movies to be made every 5-10 years until Hollywood is broken. Much like anti-Nazi WW2 movies, there is a market and there is a need from the Left for the propaganda to keep their false worldview in tact.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Hollywood constantly needs to show the "1950s" (however defined) were REALLY BAD and today is SO MUCH BETTER.

I think its projection: they left wing ruined the paradise of the 1950s lifestyle, in many ways deliberately, and so must constantly repeat that, no matter how GREAT the 1950s lifestyle and world looks, it DESERVED TO DIE because people were all SECRETLY MISERABLE of W, X, Y, Z (usually racism, sexism, "unhappy" marriages, and "evil Christian" repression).

Because deep down the left knows exactly how awful its destruction was, and knows that when people find that 1950s time period wonderful in retrospect, they are right.

I expect anti-1950s movies to be made every 5-10 years until Hollywood is broken. Much like anti-Nazi WW2 movies, there is a market and there is a need from the Left for the propaganda to keep their false worldview in tact.

Looking back, the 90s were relentless in their attack on the 50s and nuclear families It's only recently slowed down.

Here is a scene from Natural Born Killers:

Another example, the music video for Black Hole Sun by Sound Garden. At the time it made no sense to me; now it seems almost evil.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Looking back, the 90s were relentless in their attack on the 50s and nuclear families It's only recently slowed down.

Here is a scene from Natural Born Killers that seemingly only exists to crap on the time period:

Another example, the music video for Black Hole Sun by Sound Garden. At the time it made no sense to me; now it seems almost evil.

The idea of a happy, religious Christian nuclear family is anathema to the filth of Hollywood.

Back in my younger years I remember and elderly couple that couldn't their keep their hands off of each other at my church & I guarantee you their sex life was probably super fulfilling and they loved each other dearly.

And they were never aggressively flirtatious or obscene in a front of other people but you could tell they had a spark with each other that they worked to keep strong and burning appropriately under God.

The way she would talk wonderfully about her husband to anybody that would come over for dinner is a kind of woman of like to have well Into old age. She absolutely adored him and held on to his word like it was gold.

He was an elder at the church that I went to then.

The poor old lady was heartbroken when her husband had died. I mean I didn't really notice that stuff when I was 10 Or 11 years old but in retrospect you are exactly right about these kind of things but you could tell the had a strong foundation in Jesus in their marriage. She lived another 16 years before she passed away herself.

They were a godly beautiful couple together in their old age. I hope and pray that I meet a woman like her ( albeit at a significantly younger age :laughter: )... But my hope wanes And I'm a Essentially given up and decided to mostly follow God in suit of anything fulfilling.
Ask God. That's my advice.

kel

Ostrich
I remember back when I was about 13 or 14 when I saw this movie called Pleasantville..... Back then I was an Impressionable teenager and I believe that movie was what spun me more liberal than anything I had watched.

And the entire premise of this movie is a complete rejection of traditional societee and embracing the nihilistic unfulfilling lust filled pleasures.

Yeah It's garbage like this which slowly eroded what few morals we have today in our society.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Anyone remember that scene from Seinfeld where they talk about uncut men and they acted like it was some kind of grotesque, unnatural thing. They didn't even explicitly say it they just said "Have you seen one?".

Peacock
Gold Member
Blackpilled has a great breakdown of Pleasantville, directed by (((Gary Ross))) as the perfect example of the boomer programming grid:

Contrast with the take from a leftist channel that lauds the film's leftist programming as enlightened progress, and check out the comments quoted bleow:

Daughter Of Artemis 8 months ago

My conservative dad: I just don't understand how you turned into such a left leaning person when you grew up in my house.
Me: I was 10 when Pleasantville came out and I watched the VHS over and over and over and over till I was gay.

Ruby S 2 years ago

pleasantville packed almost all civil rights movements into one film

Athanasius

Pelican
Stack's movie reviews were an eye-opener. It's been years since I've seen movies like these, but in the 70s and 80s there were a lot of films about the 50s. The bait was wholesome-looking, clean cut boys and trim girls, G-rated music, and the pleasure of going back to an idyllic 1950s town. The hook, the subversion, was stuff like sex scenes, distant and clueless parents, insincere religiosity, the evil town conservative(s), the wisdom of youth/rock music, etc. It's hard to exaggerate how often this template was followed.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
I find Seinfeld highly entertaining, but of course it is quite subversive. It's easy to point and laugh at the characters, and I think most of us have small parts of us where we can relate to each of the four main characters. At the end of its 9 years, the characters were no happier than they were at the beginning. None of them had stable relationships or families.

In that regard, the show is actually useful as it demonstrates the dead end that hedonism is. But how many will watch Seinfeld and take away that the lesson is that they should *not* be like these people? Seinfeld is, to me, not as bad as some of the other media programming, because all the characters were overtly Jewish. In that regard it can be seen as informative.

The characters were all leeching off of others, and only looking out for themselves. They tolerated their parents but ridiculed and hated them behind their back. They stuck with each other, but had no other true friends (perhaps Kramer had a few). They lied, cheated, and stole from their employers and other businesses. They manipulated others. Sure, one can laugh at this, the same way one can laugh at Bart Simpson pulling down his pants and exposing his bum, but it is ultimately subversive behavior. Remove the laugh track and this is obvious:

Salinger

Kingfisher
Pleasantville is creating a straw man out of Christian morality and then destroying that straw man.

As if the ideal conservative marriage is asexual and children just pop into existence for one of its examples.

Even when this film came out, I had the feeling that something wasn't right with this movie. I guess I was just too young or too stupid to figure out what was going on but it's very clear to me now.

I also see it as a straw man tactic. They are distorting the past and making it seem like the 1950s was a time when people were very constricted and didn't have personal freedom. They are trying to make you think these standards society had back then were akin to shackles around your ankles. The filmmakers don't want Americans thinking that the past is something to look back fondly on and lament why things aren't like that now. They want you to think progressively and realize that a "perfect" society like Pleasantville is somehow a bad thing and that we as a people should move on from this "restrictive" way of life.

Peacock
Gold Member
I find Seinfeld highly entertaining, but of course it is quite subversive. It's easy to point and laugh at the characters, and I think most of us have small parts of us where we can relate to each of the four main characters. At the end of its 9 years, the characters were no happier than they were at the beginning. None of them had stable relationships or families.

In that regard, the show is actually useful as it demonstrates the dead end that hedonism is. But how many will watch Seinfeld and take away that the lesson is that they should *not* be like these people? Seinfeld is, to me, not as bad as some of the other media programming, because all the characters were overtly Jewish. In that regard it can be seen as informative.

The characters were all leeching off of others, and only looking out for themselves. They tolerated their parents but ridiculed and hated them behind their back. They stuck with each other, but had no other true friends (perhaps Kramer had a few). They lied, cheated, and stole from their employers and other businesses. They manipulated others. Sure, one can laugh at this, the same way one can laugh at Bart Simpson pulling down his pants and exposing his bum, but it is ultimately subversive behavior. Remove the laugh track and this is obvious:

I was watching Michael Wittcoff's latest stream, and he really nails the point I have been trying to make on my comment above about Seinfeld, the notion that you can't partition away the social programming you are exposed to when watching comedy or drama, you become immersed into their program are emotionally engaged with their characters and worldview, unconsciously so. And this unconscious emotional interaction is stretched and applied over many years.

Watch this passage from Michael's video:

quoting/paraphrasing this passage:

"...you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, ...these 5 people don't have to be in the flesh or alive, they can be writers or fictional characters,... so I encourage the listener to really spend some time thinking about who do you spend the most time with, who are these 5 people, family, friends, girlfriends, wives, priests, books, TV shows; if you spend all your time watching a certain TV show, like a 15-season TV show, then those characters are probably the people you spend the most time with, whether you think about it consciously or not, those are the people whose ideas are impressing themselves in your mind, because the human brain is very bad at discerning reality from fiction, and the way our brain is simply that what you see, most of the time, your subconscious mind will assume is real.

So you have to be very very careful, your world is put together by sensory data mostly, and what you take in through your senses will create a map in your head of what reality is, so you want to make sure that that map is as close to true reality, and you can't do that if you're spending most of your time with TV characters..."

Excellent work Michael.

That's also the power of programming like Black Panther, which creates an alternate reality of world history, the notion that Black Africa would have led the world and created a scientifically advanced society if it weren't for white colonialism, merging fantasy with reality in order to provide a historic proof, blurring the lines of reality and fiction, in order to further undermine the foundations of western civilization. Here's a pozzed review to the film:

"I’ve seen Black Panther twice, and by the time you read this, I’ll probably have seen it three times—three encounters with this dazzler of a movie, each one filled with nothing short of breathtaking awe.

Wakanda, the kingdom of our titular hero, is more than a gilded city. It’s the metaphor of the possibility of an uncolonized Africa, a diaspora that works as a collective whole.

Vibranium makes an excellent metaphor for the Black people, or anyone with African heritage. Black culture is seen as a crown jewel in pop culture, and like Vibranium, it’s been taken and abused in the form of appropriation. "

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Even before any red pill knowledge, I had strong revulsion for the softness of Chris Cornellstein... Even Rage, which I admired as a band without understanding their communist tripe, were much heavier and then Audioslave completely ruined Tom Morello's guitar work.

Similar things have been said about (((Mendelssohn))), while all the German composers of that era were proud, he was a bit of a pussy. Some of these people are mad enough to ruin their own lives while pushing the destructive agenda.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
"...you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, ...these 5 people don't have to be in the flesh or alive, they can be writers or fictional characters,...
And in lockdown almost everyone's top 5 will be fictional or media characters... This forum is one of the only online safe spaces that is not shut down.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Stack's movie reviews were an eye-opener. It's been years since I've seen movies like these, but in the 70s and 80s there were a lot of films about the 50s. The bait was wholesome-looking, clean cut boys and trim girls, G-rated music, and the pleasure of going back to an idyllic 1950s town. The hook, the subversion, was stuff like sex scenes, distant and clueless parents, insincere religiosity, the evil town conservative(s), the wisdom of youth/rock music, etc. It's hard to exaggerate how often this template was followed.
Back to the Future wasn’t so bad—was it?