Supply chain & energy/food/commodity disruptions Megathread [USA]

Pete345

Robin
Orthodox
Probably already called out here before but I'll say it anyway, build back better looks like a certain number..
Similarly, there is the whole line of lab-grown foods being introduced into the stores under the label "Food for Future", which is a sister project of the "Fridays for Future" globalist agenda. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
tw-wr.png

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Torba: They are targeting our food supply chains. I’m telling you guys the Parallel Economy is so crucial. We have a food section in Gab Marketplace. Find family owned farms to support and source food from.

811467c3573e405d.jpeg

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Torba: They are targeting our food supply chains. I’m telling you guys the Parallel Economy is so crucial. We have a food section in Gab Marketplace. Find family owned farms to support and source food from.

811467c3573e405d.jpeg

Now this is a shocker. In some ways, I am not surprised once the initial shock wears off, but it's still shocking on a certain level. Are the powers that be running an arson ring to burn food production facilities to further tighten the supply chain, on top of all the problems due to Covid? That's pretty disturbing.

Bismark_Geist1571

Woodpecker
Catholic
Now this is a shocker. In some ways, I am not surprised once the initial shock wears off, but it's still shocking on a certain level. Are the powers that be running an arson ring to burn food production facilities to further tighten the supply chain, on top of all the problems due to Covid? That's pretty disturbing.

The only explanation I can find to all this is war, but not a war against foreign powers, but against a far closer target.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
It's not like they're in want of manpower or the funds for the manpower to do that.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Knowing you have food and starving people by willingly destroying food is a certain kind of evil i'm not sure I can comprehend.

Feeding someone hungry, and especially those unexpected who show up and cannot feed themselves is a great joy and sacrifice made by so many around the world. This is the Love of God in action. To do the opposite willingly is without excuse and wicked.

Despicable.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Knowing you have food and starving people by willingly destroying food is a certain kind of evil i'm not sure I can comprehend.

Feeding someone hungry, and especially those unexpected who show up and cannot feed themselves is a great joy and sacrifice made by so many around the world. This is the Love of God in action. To do the opposite willingly is without excuse and wicked.

Despicable.
This is not really a surprise when thinking back to the fact that several cities, many likely led by politicians that claim to be Christian and voted in with support by many people who claim to be Christian, ban people from feeding the homeless. I don't blame the voters so much because I doubt the politicians told voters they would support these bans in their campaign speeches. However, supporting a ban should automatically make this leader unqualified to work in the city's government.

Imagine Jesus sees a group of people feeding the homeless in the park. Do you think he would tell them to stop immediately until they get proper paperwork or he will heavily fine them? In my opinion passing such bills is much worse than a politician doing hard drugs or fornicating with a prostitute because it shows extreme callousness.

We already saw that many American politicians are happy to let people they view as inferior to them go hungry and punish those that try to help. We should have seen this as a huge warning.