Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v Wade

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
So. Who funds this organization?
The leftist club isn't official. It is often just the idea of wanting to fit in with your friends, relatives, and co-workers. To show virtue, you have to stay on top of things and follow certain rules. In certain industries, it can be vital for your career and if you step out of line, your opportunities will be limited.

Of course, who funds the narrative is a good question and there is a partial answer. I am sure there are also hidden figures not mentioned:

Group funded by elite leftists stealthy pushing Biden on SCOTUS nominee: Report

Most of the money raised reportedly comes from a core group of ultra-wealthy donors, such as Bill and Melinda Gates, George Soros, Pierre Omidyar, and Hansjörg Wyss.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

I don't think anyone will every be able to convince that the women who act the most hysterical about these issues don't deep down want to be forced thru violence to submit and be obedient. They have repressed that side of them so deep that it has become an exciting taboo and is now the object around which their entire subconscious orbits.

I once dated a rather liberal a few years ago and we had a conversation like this

"If republicans had their way, everything would be like Handmaiden's tale"

"What is that?" (Didnt know what the show was about at the time)

"It is a world where breeding is strictly controlled and women are the property of men."

"That show is based on a book right?"

"Yes."

"I guarantee you that book was written by a woman, who more than likely is childless or has had miscarriages or abortions."

"No it isn't."

"Let's look it up."

We look it up.

Her - :0

She had all sorts of uber submissive fantasies about being a prisoner, being kidnapped, being a slave, being property etc. And of course, she was yes, a feminist. Very strange breed. They can't just learn to cook and have children like normal women. They have to go through all the theatrics for psychological continuity

Easy_C

Peacock
The leftist club isn't official. It is often just the idea of wanting to fit in with your friends, relatives, and co-workers. To show virtue, you have to stay on top of things and follow certain rules. In certain industries, it can be vital for your career and if you step out of line, your opportunities will be limited.

Of course, who funds the narrative is a good question and there is a partial answer. I am sure there are also hidden figures not mentioned:

Group funded by elite leftists stealthy pushing Biden on SCOTUS nominee: Report

Most of the money raised reportedly comes from a core group of ultra-wealthy donors, such as Bill and Melinda Gates, George Soros, Pierre Omidyar, and Hansjörg Wyss.
Right.

But none of that is what I asked. The question I asked is who funds that SPECIFIC organization that made the tweet.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Right.

But none of that is what I asked. The question I asked is who funds that SPECIFIC organization that made the tweet.
I thought it must be satire. It’s real. Anyone can donate on their website. If you are looking for an audit or whatnot of their financials to see their biggest donors, you would have to check with whoever conducts those audits.

This is their website. Catholics for Choice is not satire. I only took a quick look to see if it was satire or a real organization, it looks real.

Easy_C

Peacock
So. The Board of Directors page is "conveniently" doing a 404....
They're in D.C. so high chance it's a party/deep state astroturf....

LinkedIN Employees List: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?
currentCompany=%5B%2275486525%22%5D&origin=COMPANY_PAGE_CANNED_SEARCH&sid=Uvt

President's Bio....this person seems like a piece of work: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-manson-81172566/

Public Donation Records: They're entirely a foundation astroturf: https://donations.vipulnaik.com/donee.php?donee=Catholics+for+Choice

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Right.

I see. I looked it up and was surprised that much of their funding is by non-Catholics. I see Warren Buffet's wife was a supporter. No wonder why he separated from her. It is also interesting that the Ford family is also a supporter. In Brave New World, Henry Ford is almost worshipped as an idol and has replace God in the hearts of most people and Brave New World is like an ultra-liberal utopia (drugs, free love, no marriage or natural child birth, etc...).

Throughout its history, the CFC has been funded by progressive foundations with little or no perceivable connection to or interest in the Catholic religion. Its early benefactors were the Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights (RCAR) and the National Abortion Rights Action League (now NARAL). [13] Since then the CFC has been supported by wealthy organizations with a history of supporting Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups. These have included the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, which gave the CFC over $18 million between 2006 and 2014,[14] the Ford Foundation,[15] and the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation.[16]

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
The good thing about men now getting pregnant is that now men are allowed to state their opinions about abortion. A common argument from women is that 'men can't get pregnant, you have no right to say anything about abortion' and this argument is no longer valid. Most pro-abortion women also are required to support trannies or they will be kicked out of the leftist club (ask JK Rowling about what happens when you dare to question the tranny narrative).
The "argument" was never valid since it was seven men on the Supreme Court who decided Roe v Wade in the first place.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I see. I looked it up and was surprised that much of their funding is by non-Catholics. I see Warren Buffet's wife was a supporter. No wonder why he separated from her. It is also interesting that the Ford family is also a supporter. In Brave New World, Henry Ford is almost worshipped as an idol and has replace God in the hearts of most people and Brave New World is like an ultra-liberal utopia (drugs, free love, no marriage or natural child birth, etc...).

Throughout its history, the CFC has been funded by progressive foundations with little or no perceivable connection to or interest in the Catholic religion. Its early benefactors were the Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights (RCAR) and the National Abortion Rights Action League (now NARAL). [13] Since then the CFC has been supported by wealthy organizations with a history of supporting Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups. These have included the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, which gave the CFC over $18 million between 2006 and 2014,[14] the Ford Foundation,[15] and the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation.[16]

I'm not so sure Henry Ford is viewed the way you suggest - he is, if anything, regarded as an anti semite because of his International Jew writings, which were a warning that went unheeded before World War Two. The Ford Foundation was started decades ago and is not part of the Ford Motor Company. As I understand it, many of those early organizations were thought of as ways to get idle minds to focus on arts and entertainment so as to keep them away from the business of serious decision making. But oh, how the tables have turned.

As for CFC, this is why I always check where donations made to the collection plate will be going. Just because an organization has the word Catholic in their name does not mean it is run by Catholics and certainly not practicing Catholics with a sense of reality. As far as I've been able to research, none of those organizations are part of the Catholic church itself.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
I'm not so sure Henry Ford is viewed the way you suggest - he is, if anything, regarded as an anti semite because of his International Jew writings, which were a warning that went unheeded before World War Two. The Ford Foundation was started decades ago and is not part of the Ford Motor Company. As I understand it, many of those early organizations were thought of as ways to get idle minds to focus on arts and entertainment so as to keep them away from the business of serious decision making. But oh, how the tables have turned.

As for CFC, this is why I always check where donations made to the collection plate will be going. Just because an organization has the word Catholic in their name does not mean it is run by Catholics and certainly not practicing Catholics with a sense of reality. As far as I've been able to research, none of those organizations are part of the Catholic church itself.
It was started by Edsel Ford (Henry Ford's son). Henry Ford II was also a president. However, I do see that it is separate from the company.

In 1936, Edsel Ford—son of Henry, the founder of the Ford Motor Company—established the Ford Foundation with an initial gift of $25,000.

Ford has similar 'progressive' values to the ford foundation though when looking at their website. I am unsure about the company's official stance on abortion:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Went to breakfast with friends this morning. they invited us to a place about 20 min away from the coast which meant getting on the freeway. On the way back I saw an old beat up SUV with the following painted in big block letters:

RELAX BABYKILLERS! YOU CANT GET PREGNANT ANYWAY BECAUSE OF THE mRNA VACCINES YOU TOOK STUPID!

Young surfer looking dude driving too surprisingly

I wish Id gotten a picture. Or better yet reaction shots of the people he was pissing off.

:laughter:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian

U sure, ser?

NINTCHDBPICT000631959367-1.jpg

Lookz lik somethin my wyf keeps under the kitchen sink.

oyvey.jpg

The more you are against killing the unborn, the more the mask slips off their noses.

QeEgYwA9iEOa.jpeg

Last edited: