Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v Wade

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox

A cannibalistic civilization cannot exist stable in the long term.

See, I said correctly.

Look at the empty demonic eyes. These people will spend most of their lives in agony and they want everybody else to do so also.

Not kidding, empty black eyes are literally a sign of demonic posession, see my post in this thread:

There is something off about the face of the woman holding the sign. Looks to be slightly not a normal human face.

The thread "Encountering Demonic Individuals" has a lot of information if you would want to investigate that topic.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Sadly, so many liberals think this way that her satire is almost too subtle, outrageous though it may be.
Actually, some people do think it is racist:

Here she is:. Of course, she might just be fishing for dollars and know what she is saying is garbage:

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant

They don't want abortion banned not only because it is an evil ritual but also because it's an easy source of youthful material.
https://archive.ph/iDrpS

This week, Stanford University showed that infusing cerebrospinal fluid of young mice into old mice improves brain function, a breakthrough which could have enormous implications for dementia and other neurodegenerative conditions.
Cerebrospinal fluid is a clear liquid found within the tissue that surrounds the brain and spinal cord of humans, and is packed full of nutrients, signalling molecules and growth factors which nourish neurons.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Actually, some people do think it is racist:

Here she is:. Of course, she might just be fishing for dollars and know what she is saying is garbage:

Well sure. Plenty of liberals are so far gone they think it’s anti gay or anti trans to be a hetero male who dates women

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

For those who are wondering about Catherine Glenn Foster's background, she is a Pro-Life advocate due to a "forced" (or coerced) abortion at 19.

She Had An Abortion At Age 19. Then She Devoted Her Life To Fighting Abortion​

She said a staff member initially performed an ultrasound and told her that her pregnancy was not far enough along for an abortion.

This caused Foster to falter over her decision.

“Okay, well great,” she described herself thinking. “There’s my answer. I’m still not totally convinced about this. There’s no way I’m coming back.”

But then the staff member realized she had been wrong about how far along the pregnancy was and told Foster they could proceed with the abortion. Foster asked if she could see the ultrasound on the screen that sat two feet away from her, but she said the staff member told her that was against policy.

Foster began to panic.

“Everything felt very wrong,” she said. “It just felt very rushed, very forced.”
But Foster said when she tried to leave, the staff at the clinic told her she could not.

“I tried to, I was physically trying to get up off the table,” Foster continued. She said woman who was attending her called for help. “I ended up with four people holding me down, one on each arm, one on each leg.”

Foster said she attempted to scream as she tried to break free, but the doctor entered the room and began the abortion regardless of her struggles.

“They kept me still enough that it was able to happen relatively safely, I guess,” she said.

“And then it was just over.”

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
From the first file:
Do abortion bans unduly favor one religious viewpoint over another? Yes, different religions believe that human life begins at different stages of development. Science can explain developmental timelines, but philosophic and religious viewpoints largely determine what exactly defines “life” or “personhood” for each individual. NCJW believes, as the First Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees, that no one religion should be enshrined in law or dictate public policy on any issue — including abortion.
By the same token, making abortion legal unduly favors one religious viewpoint over another as well. You cannot assert one without the other being true.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
From the first file:

By the same token, making abortion legal unduly favors one religious viewpoint over another as well. You cannot assert one without the other being true.
The first amendment was not intended to protect any “religion” other than Christianity, as there were (and continue to be) different factions that were at the core of the concern for so-called “religious freedom.” There was no consideration for Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddists, etc, who were not of any consequential population in the nation as founded and therefore of no consequence. Atheists are likewise not given any sanctuary from Christianity, and in fact the inverse is true.

Of course, this is not the practical reality in which we live today, but that’s what happens when you forfeit your culture. America may have indeed been founded by certain agnostic masons, but the population was overwhelmingly Christian. Now we have Jews telling us what our laws mean to them and how they should be applied to us. Judaism is not so much a religion as it is an ethnic cult that worships itself.

It’s time to dispense with the destructive enlightenment-derived concepts of egalitarianism, equality, and the deviously branded cultural Bolshevist idea called “equity.” Being fools, we have allowed the delusion of equality to substitute for impartiality. There is no equality in God’s nature. There is no equality in nature. There is no equality in human nature. There is no such thing as “religious equality.” There is the natural order, and therefore there is hierarchy. How God chooses to bestow his grace and mercy is a mystery to me, but this much is evident. We will all be held accountable to God and that’s it.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic

The Washington Post initially reported the arrest, quoting sources who said the man also was carrying burglary tools. He told police he was upset by a leaked draft opinion suggesting the court is about to overrule Roe v. Wade, the court’s landmark abortion case, the Post reported. He was also said to be upset over recent mass shootings, according to the newspaper.

The justices have been provided round-the-clock security at their homes amid concerns about violence following the court’s ultimate decision.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

I think the whole gender inversion nonsense has some feeble minded people confused. Somebody should explain to this whackanoodle that hes not pregnant, just constipated and that he needs a laxative, not an abortion.

BTW. The media is reporting “ a man with a gun...”

What is a man?