Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v Wade

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
This is how people are justifying abortion based on Judaism. Even if one accepts this, it still doesn't seem to excuse 99%+ of abortions that are not done for medical reasons. I don't hear many politicians on the left suggesting a compromise of only allowing abortions when the health of the mother is at risk so that Jewish law will be observed. It seems they are just using it as an excuse to allow ALL abortions.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
7d4f8f770c7c012f.jpeg

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
But it would hurt the bottom line if all Christians (and perhaps Muslims-I assume many are also against abortion) boycotted the company. Imagine if they lost 70% of customers over this decision. That would be a powerful blow to these companies and would make others reconsider this position.
At this point the money power would sustain them. That would be International Jewish Banks with the Rothschilds first amongst them.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
If you think about it, the leftist reaction is proof that you can't negotiate with the left. As I understand it, the major positions on abortion are that you want it freely available or mostly banned (with medical exception, etc.). The overturning of Roe v Wade is not a "far right" phenomenon, but actually the most centrist thing you could possibly do with respect to abortion, since it returns the decision to the states. That means that those who want freely available abortion can move to a blue state and get absolutely what they want, while those who want abortion banned can move to a red state and get absolutely what they want.

That's what is called "win-win" in negotiation. You get what you want, I get what I want, we walk away happy.

But they're not happy. They don't want to be in a "win-win" situation. They want to be in a "win-lose" situation with us as the losers and them the winners. It's not enough for them that we can walk our separate ways and be happy. So to disagree with the Supreme Court decision is to basically, openly declare an imperialistic motivation to rule over everybody else. We have a word for that: occupation. A few words, actually. Tyranny. Aggression. Megalomania. War.

This is something the average "conservative" really needs to wake up and face. It's time to stop pretending the left can be negotiated with or reasoned with. Those aren't people that simply "just" disagree with us and have rational reasons to disagree with us. They homicidally want us gone, erased, destroyed. I really wish more people would recognize that and behave accordingly.

The reaction to the Supreme Court decision really should be an eye-opener for a lot of people but....... people are frustratingly blind to what is going on around them!

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Except people won't. How many men still use Gillette, or watch the NFL ECT ECT ECT.

Fair. I can only say from my corporate experience in oil and gas that the pressures are strictly dollars and sense motivated... Majority of the folks are actually fairly conservative. Suits at the top just want to appease the board.

I acknowledge your point though. Many MBA types are afraid of confrontation with liberals in power. So they push the agenda along.
I admit to being guilty of this because I use Ebay and shop at Walmart. However, I have cut back a lot, especially with luxuries that can easily be avoided. I used to use Gillette and now just get the cheapest razors. I refuse to go to baseball games now, and until before the pandemic, I would occasionally. One website that discusses this stated that if you can't avoid 100% of these companies, you can at least avoid the worst.

They are afraid of liberals because the fact is that liberals are louder about their demands. We may laugh at them as soyboys and E-thots, but they are willing to put on their vagina hats and scream and dox people to get what they want. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Companies view conservatives as the weak ones because most will mutter disapproval and still buy Apple phones and go to MLB games and use Gillette razors.

Perhaps we should contact them to make our voices heard. Recently, Inspire asked people to send emails to JM Smucker over their LGBT+ support. Inspire is small though and maybe not enough emails were sent to JM Smucker. If they were as large as Blackrock, this might actually work. We could try this for BP and Shell. I will contact them now and maybe everyone on this forum can as well. Perhaps if 50 million emails tell them supporting abortion is wrong, they will listen.

[email protected]

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I used to use Gillette and now just get the cheapest razors.
I know this is a bit off-topic, but life pro-tip: you can extend the life of a manual razor by years with regular cleaning of the blades. It's actually really easy, just use a toothpick or a floss pick. Run the razor under water and then hold the razor upright and use the pick to scratch off the residue. Your razor will work good as new after that. And bonus, you get to avoid having to pay razor manufacturers as much as possible.

dicknixon72

Pelican
They are afraid of liberals because the fact is that liberals are louder about their demands. We may laugh at them as soyboys and E-thots, but they are willing to put on their vagina hats and scream and dox people to get what they want. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Companies view conservatives as the weak ones because most will mutter disapproval and still buy Apple phones and go to MLB games and use Gillette razors.

Our societal abundance has created this burgeoning class of semi-professional activists who are financially comfortable enough via parental coddling, federal subsidy (welfare or student aid), or through non-serious employment that doesn't require traditional work ethic where they - unlike most of us and most of America - can literally afford to spend time vocally attending rallies and the like.

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Protestant
I think you'd have to remove me, I still believe in constitutional government and voting.
If the original poster phrased it better and more concisely?

"All peoples whose residence or ancestry succeeds the establishment of the Federal Reserve shall be removed, by diplomacy or force, from the borders of the United States"

Or at the very least we could reestablish the Naturalization Acts of 1795.

NY Digital

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I know this is a bit off-topic, but life pro-tip: you can extend the life of a manual razor by years with regular cleaning of the blades. It's actually really easy, just use a toothpick or a floss pick. Run the razor under water and then hold the razor upright and use the pick to scratch off the residue. Your razor will work good as new after that. And bonus, you get to avoid having to pay razor manufacturers as much as possible.
Nice tips...

You can also buy a safety razor. Blades come in 100 packs ane are fairly cheap.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I admit to being guilty of this because I use Ebay and shop at Walmart. However, I have cut back a lot, especially with luxuries that can easily be avoided. I used to use Gillette and now just get the cheapest razors. I refuse to go to baseball games now, and until before the pandemic, I would occasionally. One website that discusses this stated that if you can't avoid 100% of these companies, you can at least avoid the worst.

Perhaps we should contact them to make our voices heard. Recently, Inspire asked people to send emails to JM Smucker over their LGBT+ support. Inspire is small though and maybe not enough emails were sent to JM Smucker. If they were as large as Blackrock, this might actually work. We could try this for BP and Shell. I will contact them now and maybe everyone on this forum can as well. Perhaps if 50 million emails tell them supporting abortion is wrong, they will listen.

[email protected]

It's sadly almost impossible to stop giving money to globohomo entirely, at least in the short term. But every bit helps the cause, and some fruits are lower-hanging than others. I've started getting almost all my toiletries from Dissident Soaps and Duke Cannon (except for facial lotion and shaving cream which neither of those companies make so I find other small manufacturers), will get Jeremy's Razors once they launch (although I have a beard and only shave around the edges of it maybe 2-3x/week, so a single razor cartridge usually lasts me at least a month), and so on.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
It's sadly almost impossible to stop giving money to globohomo entirely, at least in the short term. But every bit helps the cause, and some fruits are lower-hanging than others. I've started getting almost all my toiletries from Dissident Soaps and Duke Cannon (except for facial lotion and shaving cream which neither of those companies make so I find other small manufacturers), will get Jeremy's Razors once they launch (although I have a beard and only shave around the edges of it maybe 2-3x/week, so a single razor cartridge usually lasts me at least a month), and so on.
Not to hijack the thread but a quick review of Duke Cannon and that stuff looks pretty toxic from an endocrine standpoint.
Take a deep dive into phthalates if you’re looking to maintain masculinity/fertility. It’s pretty apparent that no one is truly looking out for men anymore and making a dollar is always the primary end goal.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Except people won't. How many men still use Gillette, or watch the NFL ECT ECT ECT.

Fair. I can only say from my corporate experience in oil and gas that the pressures are strictly dollars and sense motivated... Majority of the folks are actually fairly conservative. Suits at the top just want to appease the board.

I acknowledge your point though. Many MBA types are afraid of confrontation with liberals in power. So they push the agenda along.
I stopped using Gillette and switched to Harry’s. Some time after that I noticed Harry’s was supporting left wing causes as well. I don’t think it is possible at this point to avoid using any Globo-homo corporation. Most major companies have been slowly infiltrated and controlled by elements that want to destroy society. I may finally buy and learn how to use a straight razor. At least it will be a one time purchase.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I stopped using Gillette and switched to Harry’s. Some time after that I noticed Harry’s was supporting left wing causes as well. I don’t think it is possible at this point to avoid using any Globo-homo corporation. Most major companies have been slowly infiltrated and controlled by elements that want to destroy society. I may finally buy and learn how to use a straight razor. At least it will be a one time purchase.
Just stop shaving.

SensibleUlan

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I find a brush will also do the trick.