Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v Wade

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The wife and I traveled to a medium-sized suburb of our metropolitan area yesterday to go to an antique store. As we traveled through the small downtown area, there was a crowd of about 50 pro-abortion protestors in front of the town's historic courthouse. They all exactly fit the stereotype of leftist freaks. The women all had multi-colored hair, multiple tattoos and piercings, and were physically unattractive. The males were all weak-looking, schlubby soyboys.

I wonder if the Democratic Party realizes that having people who look like that representing them is bad for their cause?

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
The wife and I traveled to a medium-sized suburb of our metropolitan area yesterday to go to an antique store. As we traveled through the small downtown area, there was a crowd of about 50 pro-abortion protestors in front of the town's historic courthouse. They all exactly fit the stereotype of leftist freaks. The women all had multi-colored hair, multiple tattoos and piercings, and were physically unattractive. The males were all weak-looking, schlubby soyboys.

I wonder if the Democratic Party realizes that having people who look like that representing them is bad for their cause?
I believe the purpose of Hollywood is to project a much more attractive image of leftists for mass consumption. Only urban locals will see the blown-out foot soldiers, and even then won't put 2 and 2 together.

You are still correct, not ideal, but optics are controlled by the enemy.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian

media%2FFWmTs4DXkAEEIzA.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall
weed-order.jpg

So much for Liberalism.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
I'll summarize an article from this weekend that appeared in a business periodical:

The article discusses the preparation abortion providers are making in the area, and here are some stats and statements that made physically ill. These are as quoted by the director of a "Reproductive" Health Center clinic.

This clinic provides abortions to about 3,500 women a year. Let that number sink in. At best, about ten terminated lives each day, assuming a full seven day operation schedule. More than one per hour. Yet, at the end of the article comes this kicker: the clinic is open only four days a week, and is only now thinking of opening seven days, given the expected surge.

That was pre-ruling. So what now? According to the director, "the region's abortion community" (vomit, btw), expects "with the added demand from neighboring states, to see up to 21,000 additional women per year".

Imagine it, nearly 25,000 abortions to be performed either by this clinic or in the region, per year. If this clinic were to handle each of these, (they are in a state of emergency planning to figure out how) that would be one murder every 7 minutes. If they remain open only four days a week, one murder every third minute or so.

This is what "safe, legal, and rare" looks like.

Last edited:

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
The latest church vandalism:

This is Korynn Dickey, daughter of Iowa Republican state senator Adrian Dickey. She severed all ties with him after he and 59 other legislators urged the Iowa Supreme Court to overturn a ruling that declared an abortion "a fundamental right."

Then here's the daughter of Trump's 2016 campaign manager. (Warning: foul language)

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
^Great post Belgrano, it's good to expose the deep satanic/occult aspect of the culture wars.

Interesting the connections to Theosophy:

They are all in this together.