Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v Wade

WanderingProtagonist

Sparrow
Orthodox
FWT8GFHVEAAdTqw.jpg
Boy...If this is real, then I have to say you fellas on this site, sure as hell love giving these garbage females publicity. If your not giving it to them, you give it to the annoying trannies who say equally stupid s- on these platforms. It's a shame I use to even go for women that looked like that too back in my 20s because I thought they were at least "cool" until I realized the majority of them are grade a aholes that get attention they don't deserve. Of course she would abort a baby, she's the type of female that probably would have sex with dogs then brag about doing it.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
"Men" rush to get vasectomies... sure they do.
Imagine the ones that rush to get vasectomies and put their pro-abortion stance on the dating app (along with the Ukraine flag, the BLM flag, and the trans flag) thinking it will create hundreds of opportunities for 'close friendship' and they still get ignored because of issues like height or not making enough money.

TheosisSeeker

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Boy...If this is real, then I have to say you fellas on this site, sure as hell love giving these garbage females publicity. If your not giving it to them, you give it to the annoying trannies who say equally stupid s- on these platforms. It's a shame I use to even go for women that looked like that too back in my 20s because I thought they were at least "cool" until I realized the majority of them are grade a aholes that get attention they don't deserve. Of course she would abort a baby, she's the type of female that probably would have sex with dogs then brag about doing it.

Agreed, I know people want to post about clownworld but the posts are not value add and my day would be better not viewing such filth.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Seems like a disproportionate and unnecessary amount of reaction for something thats as easy as popping a pill to prevent. I mean jf its that important you not have a baby youd be will to travel to another state or an offshore platform. Sheesh

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Imagine the ones that rush to get vasectomies and put their pro-abortion stance on the dating app (along with the Ukraine flag, the BLM flag, and the trans flag) thinking it will create hundreds of opportunities for 'close friendship' and they still get ignored because of issues like height or not making enough money.
Sounds like a variation of "She still won't f_ck you, bro."
Sad, but true. Even sadder since they do everything they can to accommodate the wrong kind of people and they still get rejected.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Dead eyes.

Be sure of this, that in the world's last age there are perilous times coming. Men will be in love with self, in love with money, boastful, proud, abusive; without gratitude, without scruple, without love, without peace; slanders, incontinent, strangers to pity and to kindness; treacherous, reckless, full of vain conceit, thinking rather of their pleasures than of God. (Tim 3:1-4)

Last edited: