Survival in post-coronavirus world (prepping, supplies, protection, money)

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
After today's riots in Minnesota, I'm going to really try for a gun license. I'm in a very blue state with severe restrictions ---you guys in red states are really lucky---so I have to get a license BEFORE I get a gun, and the license can be rejected for nominal reasons. But I would suggest that everyone secure themselves by at least getting a LICENSE for a gun this summer, if not in the next 30 days--jump through all the hoops, kiss all the right ass---and then move on to getting a gun by early fall and getting trained on it. You want it BEFORE the rush occurs.

This summer, with large unemployment, the lockdowns causing a need for release, the police compromised by being over-infected thanks to COVID-19 (as they come into contact with more people than the average), and the D's trying to cause racial and social tension to make Trump look bad, promises to be very VERY rough. In the past two days alone, the Left has promoted two incidents as racial attacks and blown them up before any information has come out---the Karen-in-central-park-with-her dog and the police incident/killing? in Minnesota. Karen has purportedly been fired, and Minnesota is in riots today. Both of these were Left wingers taking muddled incidents and making them into national racial ones and stoking riots and hatred.

Yes, as Christians, we must turn the other cheek, but we also have Christian duties to protect our families, our friends, and the weak. Self-defense and defense of others are permitted under Catholic dogma (I am a Catholic). Check your own religious arguments on it and follow that.

Be safe out there. And God bless.

kel

Ostrich
If you live in a blue state with strict laws, and you drive down south to a state with favorable laws, and you go to a gun show, what will they ask you for to make a purchase? Can I just show them a passport to prove I'm a citizen, or do I need a state ID?

Bolly

Pelican
RE: Survival in post-coronavirus world (prepping / supplies / protection / money)

Bugging out to a location where you dont have 4 walls and a roof over your head is madness and a pipe dream. Very few scenarios would call for such measures.

Like a global pan/scamdemic that thrives indoors and feeds off people in concrete jungles?

Campers and/or tents are pretty handy. Solar, propane, food, water, wood stove for heat, ammo and guns. A man is golden. No reason that's a pipe dream. A guy could easily scoop up an empty country parcel, say 10/15/20 acres with no buildings on it and just park your camper on it for oftentimes in the 20 to 30k range. Depending on area obviously. Won't pay jack in property taxes either that way. Ya could use it long term for times like this or just a place to go to and get away from the filth at times and recharge your batteries. It's only madness til you've don't it. Then once you do you're liable to go feral.

*edit. Don't forget your toilet paper too.

Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
If you live in a blue state with strict laws, and you drive down south to a state with favorable laws, and you go to a gun show, what will they ask you for to make a purchase? Can I just show them a passport to prove I'm a citizen, or do I need a state ID?
Get the book. Short answer is, you need an in-state ID for handgun purchases as they require you to be a resident of that state. Long guns bought out of state are sometimes ok, but it depends. Even if you can legally buy something at an out of state show it's up to you to research whether or not it's ok for you to bring it back to wherever you came from.

kel

Ostrich
Even if you can legally buy something at an out of state show it's up to you to research whether or not it's ok for you to bring it back to wherever you came from.

The second part is a calculated risk I'm willing to... calculate. It's irrelevant if the first part makes it impossible, though.

Inside The Survival Condo: Protecting The Mega-Rich From The Apocalypse

fffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

I realize this is not an option for the ordinary person, but it is still good to know about. People have built small scale versions of this under their homes. I used to have a neighbor who was a retired Air Force officer, and he built a bomb shelter, convinced a nuclear war would eventually happen.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Inside The Survival Condo: Protecting The Mega-Rich From The Apocalypse

View attachment 25705

I realize this is not an option for the ordinary person, but it is still good to know about. People have built small scale versions of this under their homes. I used to have a neighbor who was a retired Air Force officer, and he built a bomb shelter, convinced a nuclear war would eventually happen.

I wonder how that would work with a McVeigh Oklahoma City style truck over the top of it?

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
BlackScout Survival recently posted a video and said something interesting. In this video at around the 5 min mark he mentions that China offered him 4K a day or week (can't remember) to post bunk articles to his facebook page.

It was interesting he mentioned this because about 3 months ago I noticed that the tone/messaging of Full Spectrum Survival starting changing to a more propaganda kind of tone. Same thing with City Prepping.

Have you all noticed if the chinese or other subversives have targeted any prepping sites or channels that you previously watched?

Speculation

Kingfisher
Have you all noticed if the chinese or other subversives have targeted any prepping sites or channels that you previously watched?

I'm fairly certain that a lot of non-mainstream western focused rightwing sites are being manipulated by russian or chinese agencies (trollfarms etc). I've been musing if VoxDay is taking a payoff from the russians for example as he rarely targets them in his posts.

I know for sure that there are propoganda low traffic fake news sites that post 90% normal news stories and slip in 10% manipulative stuff in the hopes of getting it signal boosted by larger more mainstream sites (and middle ground sites like 'infowars') for wider coverage and legitimacy.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some notable figures on the dissident right are on the payroll of enemies of the west.

The objective is to cause civil unrest and divert resources away from foreign power projection.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some notable figures on the dissident right are on the payroll of enemies of the west.

I've wondered this myself. I doubt Vox is in the service of any foreign factions though. He supports what he supports and not what he doesn't. That's been my take.

However, I've also thought about how irritating it must be to be someone like him or Roosh. Do you have to constantly worry about whether a new person in your life is really a glowing CIA asset?

Speculation

Kingfisher
Yeah it goes both ways. Infiltration of forums by foreign agents, trolls and also security services and police.

The worst are the 'hur dur does anyone else hate the ((()))? Lets organise a riot' entrapment glowies.

The majority of people here and elsewhere on the right are just trying to gather to discuss grassroot opinions somewhere away from the propaganda and noise of the majority left leaning media and mainstream forums like reddit. And we can't do it without interference from the clown brigade. Tiring.

Easy_C

Peacock
You need a state ID.

Easy_C

Peacock
BlackScout Survival recently posted a video and said something interesting. In this video at around the 5 min mark he mentions that China offered him 4K a day or week (can't remember) to post bunk articles to his facebook page.

It was interesting he mentioned this because about 3 months ago I noticed that the tone/messaging of Full Spectrum Survival starting changing to a more propaganda kind of tone. Same thing with City Prepping.

Yes.

Jan Irvin explained how that works where you get invited up with some others in batches for a "conference"where they test you to see if you're comfortable lying to an audience. If you say yes then all of a sudden you start showing up on the algorithm, you get access to high profile guests, etc.

Meanwhile AMCON is starting to have some problems with people coming in who are acting in bad faith. It's irritating because I don't really give a crap about anything besides security in the area where I live and I have instructions from another source not to participate in what's coming.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Yes.

Jan Irvin explained how that works where you get invited up with some others in batches for a "conference"where they test you to see if you're comfortable lying to an audience. If you say yes then all of a sudden you start showing up on the algorithm, you get access to high profile guests, etc.

Meanwhile AMCON is starting to have some problems with people coming in who are acting in bad faith. It's irritating because I don't really give a crap about anything besides security in the area where I live and I have instructions from another source not to participate in what's coming.

Damn that's unfortunate to read. I've still being mulling over whether or not to join AMCON. I know they say their main mission is to basically help out like minded folks, but if if the Left takes over our government and completely shreds the constitution then what? They do nothing? Maybe they just don't want to show their cards too much right now?

Easy_C

Peacock
It's not "problems" as in the kind of problems other people are having. It's people coming in trying to "infiltrate" but they're generally easy to spot from a mile away. So far it's the only group I've seen that is doing well at keeping shit stirrers, riff raff, and such out.

Work in the health industry or tied to the health industry appears to be a solid bet, if you can find a job that is backfilling someone else's absence while dealing with Coronavirus
I would of thought the same until 2020 hit and nurses were laid off on furloughs without pay. Hospitals closed their doors all in anticipation of a surge which never came.

The old world is gone. The financial sector and the medical sectors were sure bets.

All bets are now off the table.

Get into skilled labor jobs and tech jobs.