Sweden has now an officially feminist government

ksbms

Pelican
New, Swedish feminist government is officially in session. If that keeps going on, in a decade or so, being a proudly heterosexual male will become an offence by default...

The word 'gender' on the first page occurs 75 times.
The word 'feminist' on the first page occurs 26 times.
 

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
You mean it wasn't official before?? Amazing at how low Sweden can go, I expect some truly horrific things to start happening that will make past travesties of rape and crime look like child's play.
 

pants

 
Banned
Sweden is getting more polarized.
They got another party "Sweidsh democrates" which would align more with the alt right.

The battle is not over yet.
 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm not Swedish, but I can never understand why Sweden continue to sink lower by not having any balls on handling dangerous immigrants like this guy. Unreal.
DUZ02XXW4AATmQE.jpg:small
 

Blancpain

 
Banned
budoslavic said:
I'm not Swedish, but I can never understand why Sweden continue to sink lower by not having any balls on handling dangerous immigrants like this guy. Unreal.
DUZ02XXW4AATmQE.jpg:small



This is what a prison cell looks like in Sweden



The maximum he will serve is 18 years according to Swedish law.

Fuck this shit is better than the dorm I used to live in during college years.

He probably will have access to playstation 3 as well.

This is a joke, this is not a prison for someone coming from the 3rd world.
 

zigZag

Kingfisher
Blancpain said:
budoslavic said:
I'm not Swedish, but I can never understand why Sweden continue to sink lower by not having any balls on handling dangerous immigrants like this guy. Unreal.
DUZ02XXW4AATmQE.jpg:small



This is what a prison cell looks like in Sweden



The maximum he will serve is 18 years according to Swedish law.

Fuck this shit is better than the dorm I used to live in during college years.

He probably will have access to playstation 3 as well.

This is a joke, this is not a prison for someone coming from the 3rd world.

Dude don't be ridiculous, a Playstation 3 is a clear violation of his human rights.
He'll either get a Playstation 4 of they'll build him his own 1080 Ti Gaming PC so he can be part of the master race.
 
how-to-win-a-battle-then-lose-the-war-mio-14737836.png


hijabinstagram2.png


Sweden's feminism is so forward-thinking that it leads them straight into the most backwards system - it will be the nice first accession for the global Caliphate.
 

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
zigZag said:
Blancpain said:
budoslavic said:
I'm not Swedish, but I can never understand why Sweden continue to sink lower by not having any balls on handling dangerous immigrants like this guy. Unreal.
DUZ02XXW4AATmQE.jpg:small



This is what a prison cell looks like in Sweden



The maximum he will serve is 18 years according to Swedish law.

Fuck this shit is better than the dorm I used to live in during college years.

He probably will have access to playstation 3 as well.

This is a joke, this is not a prison for someone coming from the 3rd world.

Dude don't be ridiculous, a Playstation 3 is a clear violation of his human rights.
He'll either get a Playstation 4 of they'll build him his own 1080 Ti Gaming PC so he can be part of the master race.

Personally, I'd give him nothing more than a Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red with a wonky link cable and NO save feature.

Punishment enough, a fate worse than death.
 

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Zelcorpion said:
how-to-win-a-battle-then-lose-the-war-mio-14737836.png


hijabinstagram2.png


Sweden's feminism is so forward-thinking that it leads them straight into the most backwards system - it will be the nice first accession for the global Caliphate.

One World Secretary General, Barack Obama, 2040:

"If you like your hijab, you will be able to keep your hijab"
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Too white, they need to get around to implementing 50/50 white/non-white to make it really progressive. Someone send them an email.
 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Video description
Imperialist Multiculturalism: Erasing Sweden's History

Viking artifacts are being melted down to scrap metal. Sweden is destroying historical objects from the iron age to save money. But also, there is political bias permeating the entire world of museums and cultural heritage. Main figures regularly expouse moral panic about racism, and find Swedishness to be "problematic". One of them even converted to Islam to become less Swedish.

Old things can provide a lot of value for the future. A tablet was discovered a while back which ended up rewriting the history of math, for example. This could apply to other scenarios as well, and this shows why multiculturalism isn't just a harmless idea. It has the same effect on culture as authoritarian dictatorships throughout history.

Sources can be found here: http://bit.ly/2EU3JJK
 

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
budoslavic said:

Video description
Imperialist Multiculturalism: Erasing Sweden's History

Viking artifacts are being melted down to scrap metal. Sweden is destroying historical objects from the iron age to save money. But also, there is political bias permeating the entire world of museums and cultural heritage. Main figures regularly expouse moral panic about racism, and find Swedishness to be "problematic". One of them even converted to Islam to become less Swedish.

Old things can provide a lot of value for the future. A tablet was discovered a while back which ended up rewriting the history of math, for example. This could apply to other scenarios as well, and this shows why multiculturalism isn't just a harmless idea. It has the same effect on culture as authoritarian dictatorships throughout history.

Sources can be found here: http://bit.ly/2EU3JJK

Red Ice did a good bit on this the other day, the same has been happening here in Ireland and we're a fairly patriotic place compared to most European countries, lecturer says she has seen amazing treasure troves or finds at digs relegated to basements to be forgotten or melted down, because it isn't PC to investigate them or even get funding to do so. A lot of cross pollination from Sweden too in places like Cork and Dublin that we're finding only now in the last year. (that I didn't know about, because MSM would never report it).

It starts obscure. but I like he lets her go on a tangent , I wasn't expecting her to come against the system or go on show like Red Ice, for the ire she might draw to herself. Good on her. She's fine as hell too, which is besides the point.

About 14:00 into it:

 
The people ruling each country are opposed to any and all Western ethnic people - that includes Sweden of course.

So of course are they not interested in preserving the culture, they want to eliminate all history - best if they can teach in the future only about the history of Western countries by a negative light while praising all non-Western immigrants as a rich and beautiful culture. Ultimately that only invalidates all cultures over time.
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
One of my cousins (female) is in a serious relationship with a Swedish man and she has moved to Sweden with him. I haven't said anything to her but I have said to my parents she will soon find out why its a bad idea.

My dad then commented on how its ok as she will be far from the towns and cities, living in someplace rural/suburban? I don't know the place but I had to laugh. Only a matter of time.
 

Elster

Pelican
Gold Member
Sweden does have vast stretches of land that barely shows human settlement or activity though.
Once you get out of a town like Mälmö or Göteborg and it's surrounding burbs it's just Swedish miles, boars and wolves.
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Elster said:
Sweden does have vast stretches of land that barely shows human settlement or activity though.
Once you get out of a town like Mälmö or Göteborg and it's surrounding burbs it's just Swedish miles, boars and wolves.

They don't like forrests, something about the place spooks them.

Wolves, Boars and bears don't change the economy or the entire society of a country but taking over towns and cities does that over time.
 
Top