Taking Your Girlfriend Out For Her Birthday, and she does this...

I can be straightforward about being a mass murderer who replaces his victim's eyes with Easter eggs for fun, but it wouldn't make me virtuous, wouldn't it?
Perceptions of me do not matter, only results. If only you'd know what kind of stunts I pull off in public to get my way around the mask wearing, I'm quite sure much is bickered behind my back. But that doesn't change the fact that I roam around maskless, and they don't dare ever bother me ever again about wearing masks...

Troller

Pelican
She bought the clothes that suited you at that point. Because you should have never went along. Never. It was weak. Don´t do that. If your with a girl be what you want it to be. Because if not your just fooling you and the girl. If you had planned a day. That was stupid anyway. You don´t do those type of shit. Life is not an hollywood movie. I start to feel like an old man. But if you had made 3000 miles that was good enough. She should have made a nice cooking for you. This is what you should have told her. I´m making 3000 miles to see you. Please make me a nice dish because I will be tired. Isn´t that what you would wanted? Your ramping expectations without any reason. If not your just putting pressure. She probably felt like she had to keep up with your bullshit. For who was the day planned? Life is simple. Don´t turn it into complex shit.

She bought the clothes that suited you at that point. Because you should have never went along. Never. It was weak. Don´t do that. If your with a girl be what you want it to be. Because if not your just fooling you and the girl. If you had planned a day. That was stupid anyway. You don´t do those type of shit. Life is not an hollywood movie. I start to feel like an old man. But if you had made 3000 miles that was good enough. She should have made a nice cooking for you. This is what you should have told her. I´m making 3000 miles to see you. Please make me a nice dish because I will be tired. Isn´t that what you would wanted? If not your just putting pressure. Life is simple. Don´t turn it into complex shit.
I was resistant during the whole thing in the store, but also thought she had to be joking and couldn't be serious about this. Then it began to become awkward, and then I got super angry.

Yeah she was supposed to cook some fancy dishes for me, and it never ended up happening. Instead she ended up literally "picking me up sandwiches" at times.

But the lesson learned is to never let a girl take you shopping.

Troller

Pelican
The lesson learned is you need to cut on hollywood movies. And realize girls are not actresses. You put out that stupid show. And next year? What? You fly balloons out of the sky? And when it would be your birthday? She would have to hire clowns to keep up with hollywood hysteria? You showing up was enough. She should be happy enough. If you brought a present even better. It´s too much pressure on girls. A friend of mine bought an expensive iphone to a girl. Next year it´s his birthday she gives him a pair of socks. AHahahahahah. What? She should have given him a gold iphone? Of course they broke up. Keep things simple. If your in the long run.

Last edited:
The lesson learned is you need to cut on hollywood movies. And realize girls are not actresses. You put out that stupid show. And next year? What? You fly balloons out of the sky? And when it would be your birthday? She would have to hire clowns to keep up with hollywood hysteria? You showing up was enough. She should be happy enough. If you brought a present even better. It´s too much pressure on girls. A friend of mine bought an expensive iphone to a girl. Next year it´s his birthday she gives him a pair of socks. AHahahahahah. What? She should have give him a gold iphone? Of course they broke up.
I am probably the worst person on this forum when it comes to movies, so I'm not sure where Hollywood plays into this? Women who complain about pressure are full of nonsense, it's a shit test, they allow psychopaths to put pressure on them all the time and yet they obey. Basically, the rule and law of the land is that I get my way, or else I begin making the life of the girl a living nightmare.

Troller

Pelican
I am probably the worst person on this forum when it comes to movies, so I'm not sure where Hollywood plays into this? Women who complain about pressure are full of nonsense, it's a shit test, they allow psychopaths to put pressure on them all the time and yet they obey. Basically, the rule and law of the land is that I get my way, or else I begin making the life of the girl a living nightmare.
If you get your way. You don´t need to be making the life of the girl a living nightmare. If you had left the store and went doing something you enjoyed why would you need to make the girl a living nightmare? You were angry because you obeyed her like a puppy. And afterward that supressed anger bursted out. Don´t supress anger by doing something you don´t want to do. Because it will haunt you. If a girl wants to do something you don´t want you leave her alone. Back in the day if I argued with a girl about a restaurant I would just make an appointment with her in the restaurant she wanted. When she texted me she had arrived. I would send her a picture of the restaurant I wanted. With me eating a steak there. If she wanted she could join. If not. F. her. Move on.

If you get your way. You don´t need to be making the life of the girl a living nightmare. If you had left the store and went doing something you enjoyed why would you need to make the girl a living nightmare? You were angry because you obeyed her like a puppy. And afterward that supressed anger bursted out. Don´t supress anger by doing something you don´t want to do. Because it will haunt you. If a girl wants to do something you don´t want you leave her alone. Back in the day if I argued with a girl about a restaurant I would just make an appointment with her in the restaurant she wanted. When she texted me she had arrived. I would send her a picture of the restaurant I wanted. With me eating a steak there. If she wanted she could join. If not. F. her. Move on.
I thought she was taking me to go in the store to show me something she might also have wanted for her Birthday... So I guess that made me an obedient puppy!? Basically you can't do anything with girls in relationships. Once again, proving my point why it needs to be met with Anger. I tend to not treat women well, especially the older I get.

Troller

Pelican
I thought she was taking me to go in the store to show me something she might also have wanted for her Birthday... So I guess that made me an obedient puppy!? Basically you can't do anything with girls in relationships. Once again, proving my point why it needs to be met with Anger. I tend to not treat women well, especially the older I get.
In principle you shouldn´t have gone there. But still. At least you leave the store when she starts to act childish. You don´t comply to her stupid idea of buying you clothes on her birthday. Why would you do that? You should have said: "I´m leaving. Your coming?" Or just "Ok.ok. let´s go". And start walking. Or just say: "This is stupid. I´m going to X". You play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

In principle you shouldn´t have gone there. But still. At least you leave the store when she starts to act childish. You don´t comply to her stupid idea of buying you clothes on her birthday. Why would you do that? You should have said: "I´m leaving. Your coming?" Or just "Ok.ok. let´s go". And start walking. You play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
Yeah, I could've just left the store. True. The thing is women start pulling the stunts once you are invested in them enough.

Troller

Pelican
Yeah, I could've just left the store. True. The thing is women start pulling the stunts once you are invested in them enough.
Don´t be invested. This is not hollywood. A women is a companionship. Someone who you will live for the rest of your years. You think you can keep up with that? Of course you have to treat her well. But don´t bullshit her. I see those hollywood stunts has bullshit. And she called you on your bullshit. You go visit her. That´s really good already. Maybe bring her a gift. There´s a difference between passion and love. A big difference. Women smell weakness and take advantage of it like a hyena. Do what you like. Do whatever you feel like doing. Don´t compromise. Or supress anger. When I met my wife I told myself I would never supress anger with her. Every shit I feel wrong I tell her immediately. It´s the worse shit you can do. It will come out. Always. Don´t care. You will never bear a relationship where you don´t feel comfortable. If it´s uncomfortable do what makes you comfortable. She would probably be more happy.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
OP... I hope we've educated you on how to not act like a child. I just had my wife read this, and before she got to the other members posts it was "this dude has no idea how to be a good leader and sounds like a child who throws temper tantrums like an autistic 3 year old when he doesn't get his way."

It sounds like you and your choice of women are gutter slumming. I think you can do better with some recognition of where you are and where you want to be.

Also, your comments about masks are hilarious. I don't wear one either. No one has ever had to be the recipient of a rage fit to accomplish this however.

You need to work on your anger. You're gonna be a prime candidate for a mgtow loner the way you act now.

I legit can't tell if this whole thing is a giant troll or you're really that immature.

Good luck sir.

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
You dumped her, so what's the point. It is stupid to analyze unsuccessful relationships, even though we all do that. You maintained your frame in your way, even though it's discussable way, but trying to be someone else than you are won't help you keep the frame. But she's gone (probably for your good) and that's it.

Maybe it would be good to think about if your anger issues don't affect other areas of your life. But girls like assholes anyway.

Actually recently I found out about people doing stupid and illogical decisions just to show and feel control of somebody else.
For example one of my female friends told me about her ex, who was obsessed with controlling everything in their lifes. And there were situations like this - they had some kind of family appointment or celebration and they were supposed to met at time T. Even though they could make it there on time without problem, he insisted on waiting in car for no reason, just to get there in time T+20. The reason was just that he wanted to be there at the moment, he decides and not at the moment somebody else decides. He couldn't accept, that somebody else has the control. And this was just one of many examples.

Maybe that's similar case. Insisting on doing something illogical just to show or prove control of somebody else.

Last edited: